No stealy stealing pls - ^u^ - ty!

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Like my characters ?

Yeh love them!
60%
They're interesting :)
40%
They're alright I guess.
No votes
Meh not really.
No votes

Total votes : 10

Re: No stealy stealing pls - ^u^ - ty!

Postby Sonder, » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:13 am

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
LEADER
name | moons | gender | user

DEPUTY

MEDICINE CAT
----------[ apprentice ]-------------
xx
WARRIORS
xx
APPRENTICES

ELDERS
xx
QUEENS

KITS
[kits can be npc until apprentices]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
// space extra info if needed //
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:43 am

LEADER

DEPUTY

MEDICINE CAT
----------[ apprentice ]-------------
xx
WARRIORS
xx
APPRENTICES

ELDERS
xx
QUEENS

KITS
[kits can be npc until apprentices]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
// space extra info if needed //
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:48 am

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 & 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:50 am

Name > Nightflight
Meaning >
    Night – For his lustrous black fut
    Flight – for his athletic, acrobatic fighting style.
Age > 24 moons
Gender> tomcat
Traits > Reckless, Cocky, Vengeful

Nightflight is known for his tall, slender, graceful, and lithesome frame, with a lined and saturnine face, thin eyebrows, black expressive eyes, and a sharp nose. Coating his body is a lustrous and black pelt, with only a few silver streaks. Nightflight is a renowned warrior, quick as a hare and very athletic.

Nightflight is a forceful, and romantic tomcat with a quick wit and barbed tongue. He is renowned for his duels, his temper, his keen intellect, and his carnality, all of which made him extremely popular as a warrior, but not always popular with every clanmate.
Above all, Nightflight is a deeply passionate cat, with a hot temper that often led him into scraps and grudges; but in equal measure, this also made him deeply loyal to his clan. Although he was a very serious cat with his duties, he had a very laid-back, easy-going social attitude, taking anything that came his way in his stride, but he wasn't incapable of being deadly serious when the situation insisted upon it.

Nightflight's overall attitude was that life is short, and one must enjoy all of life's pleasures while one can. He would rather live life on his own terms, openly challenging his enemies and risking destruction rather than live by someone else's rules, which is why his ambition to become a leader is so important to him.
Nightflight has always been fierce. He has a fearsome and notorious reputation. According to his mother, Nightflight has always been half-crazy. Nightflight's brother has often described him as "deadly, dangerous, [and] unpredictable", stating that "no man dared tread on him". A witty cat who is sharp of tongue, He can be a bloodthirsty cat when his clan is at stake, who for years has sought revenge for his sister, with whom he had been inseparable as kits, that was accidentally killed in a border dispute with SilverTree clan.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:51 pm

Osprey .... the last heir

Osprey is a tall, well-built, darkly handsome male with medium, lustrous black fur, which sometimes appeared light in the sun, striking grey eyes, and an air of casual elegance; Osprey has a vestige of aristocratic beauty and haughtiness is apparently an attribute passed down through his family.

Osprey is true to the idea of an Alpha. Coming from a long line of pure-blood Alpha lineage. He’s true-hearted and brave, as shown by his participation in wars and his willingness to die for those he loved. But he was particularly loyal to his best friend¬¬¬¬ Caligo, a rouge outside his pack.

In his youth, he was a witty and talented wolf, but he was also quite an arrogant and mischievous troublemaker and, sometimes, a bully. He bullied and humiliated those he particularly disliked, namely his brother, Ominis who had his parent’s prejudiced ideals. Which Serius could never really understand. And so, naturally, he became was vicious towards those he disagreed with, sometimes unjustifiably.

Osprey never really grew up, as he was placed in imprisonment during his early second year by his parents, for disowning pure bloodline, by hanging around with ¬¬-Caligo. And therefore, had not had a very normal adult life. Despite all of this, Osprey's redeeming quality is the affection that he is capable of feeling. He loved Caligo like a brother and went on to transfer this attachment to anyone who has been mistreated.

However, through it all, Osprey had good intentions. For all his wrath and vengeance towards those who could do his loved one’s harm, he is capable of restraining himself on the occasion. He also seemed to have possessed superb mental control when it comes to withstanding pain, which contrasted sharply with his passionate and impulsive nature. The fact that he was able to completely resist the psychological and physical effects of his family in imprisonment for so many years suggests that he had an unusually strong sense of self, and therefore was capable of withstanding long periods of emotional torture and despair.

Besides all this, Osprey seems to have some natural alpha traits that were descendent from his family that seem to have been bred into him, including his need to protect his loved ones, his selfless nature, his great sense of loyalty, and his need to be part of something bigger than himself. His territorial protectiveness over the places and people he cared for was always evident. He's often been very good at spouting bits of excellent personal philosophy, but he does not always live up to them.

Osprey is the last heir of the NightWalker Pack, a once notable Pure-blood family.He rejected his family's pure-blood elitism and reverence for their arranged mateship customs, and pejudice. And now walks alone.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Mon May 01, 2023 9:54 pm

Dali ——— the talented huntress

Appearance———
    Dali's most defining feature is likely her unabashed and penetrating looks she gives others—studious, placid, and fierce. Since she was young, Dali has not been easy to smile or frown, wordlessly absorbing information where others rush to fill in the gaps. What she does say comes off as measured and sharp, as if hand-picked for intimidation.

Dali's auburn fur has been mentioned once or twice as a highlight of her character as well, noting that this feature may make her more or less attractive to others. As she grew older, her fur has evolved into upwards-facing side curls.

She is lithe and moves with determined elegance, as her actress wished to stress in her character.

Personality———
    confident, determined, and hot-headed. Dali is witty, intense, and self-reliant. She is a passionate Huntress, though otherwise mysterious. As her mother would often say “The one thing we know about Dali is that she loves to win.”

Relationship Status… it’s complicated. Dali catches the eye of many but is too caught up in herself to commit to a long-term romance.

Dali has many strengths which her journey helps develop, including self-confidence, resilience, persistence and dedication. And this draws us to her. For one Dali rarely doubts herself or her abilities. Her self-confidence comes from the female empowerment she exudes. Being surrounded by men in the hunting game doesn't phase her and knowing where her talent for hunting can take her only adds to this confident outer shell.

Dali’s life presents her with many challenging times and she relies on herbs to help her through. Persistence is key to Dali's success in life and hunting. She never gives up on something, even if it isn’t necessarily natural to her. This strength helps her shape her to become the person she wants to be.Dali's dedication to being the best is honourable and admirable and it drives her to her success.

Although Dali is not without her flaws her most predominant weakness she possesses is the coldness she can have towards others. She finds it hard to connect with people and open up to them. Instead, she can be quite closed off, preferring to be independent and self-reliant. There are only a handful of characters that Dali genuinely opens up to and even then, it’s not straightforward or instantaneous.

This elusiveness is another reason why she is such an engaging and alluring character. Simply put, she makes us work to get to know her more. And this is what makes an intriguing character.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Caligo

Postby Sonder, » Fri May 05, 2023 1:11 am

Last edited by Sonder, on Fri May 05, 2023 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Caligo's code

Postby Sonder, » Fri May 05, 2023 1:21 am

Code: Select all
[right][size=112][color=#ac5c5d]█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size]
[size=195][color=#c69374]⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯[/color][/size][/right][right][left][size=175][color=#ac5c5d]█████
█████
█████
█████
█████[/color][/size][/left][left][img]https://i.imgur.com/jvybars.jpg[/img][/left][left][img]https://txt.1001fonts.net/img/txt/dHRmLjY2LmM2OTM3NC5RMEZNU1VkUElRLjA/crimson.bolditalic.webp[/img]
[/left]
[size=195][color=#c69374]⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯[/color][/size]
[size=150][center][color=#ac5c5d]⎯⎯⎯ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓[/color][/center][/size][size=195][color=#c69374]⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯[/color][/size][/right][right]
[size=112][color=#ac5c5d]█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size]
[size=195][color=#c69374]⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯[/color][/size]
[size=85][left]⎯⎯⎯⎯ Appearance
Caligo possesses a striking and memorable appearance that befits his complicated persona.
With his tall and athletic build, Caligo towers over most males, his frame honed by years of rigorous training and combat experience. His broad shoulders and lean muscles suggest both power and agility, while his chiselled features are sharp and defined, giving him a striking and imposing presence.
Caligo’s most striking physical feature is his long, golden fur, which cascades down his back in a shimmering wave of sunlight. It is said that his pelt is his most prized possession, and he takes great care to keep it clean and well-groomed at all times.
Despite his approachable features, there is a subtle hardness to Caligo’s face, a hint of the violence and brutality that he is capable of. It is a reminder that behind the charming and charismatic exterior lies a wolf with a dangerous edge, capable of great deeds both noble and heinous.
Overall, Caligo’s  appearance is a testament to his complex character, a mix of strength, grace, and darkness that make him both alluring and terrifying. [/left][/size]
[size=195][color=#c69374]⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯[/color][/size]
[size=112][color=#ac5c5d]█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size]
[size=85][left]⎯⎯⎯⎯Personality
Caligo, the golden wolf of [b][color=#ac5c5d]Blackblood[/color][/b], is a complex and intriguing character with a personality as sharp as the claws he wields. Handsome and charming, Caligo is a male of contradictions, capable of both great courage and terrible cruelty.
He possesses a razor-sharp wit that can cut through even the thickest of political games, and a sardonic sense of humour that can disarm his foes. Yet underneath his witty and confident exterior lies a wolf who is haunted by his past and the weight of his family's legacy.

Caligo is fiercely loyal to his pack. He will do whatever it takes to protect them, even if it means sacrificing his honour or breaking his word. But he is not a blind follower of his pack's ambitions, and has shown that he is capable of making his own decisions and following his own moral compass.
Despite his reputation as a ruthless killer, Caligo Is not without compassion. He has a soft spot for the weak and vulnerable, and has been known to intervene in situations where he sees injustice being done. He also has a deep respect for honour and chivalry, which puts him at odds with the more Machiavellian members of his Pack.

Perhaps most strikingly, Caligo is a male of contradictions. He is both a killer and a saviour, a scoundrel and a hero, a man of privilege and a man of compassion. It is this complexity that makes him such a fascinating and enigmatic character, and one that will no doubt continue to captivate wolves for years to come.
[/left][/size]
[size=112][color=#ac5c5d]█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size][/right]
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Fri May 05, 2023 1:37 am

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
›⊱ˊ ─ 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐔𝐒 ⋅.━xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: beta) . ( bio ) . ( location: outside the leaders den ) . ( tags: open ! ) . ( mutation: echolocation )
    xxxx

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
›⊱ˊ ─ 𝐒𝐘𝐁𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ⋅.━xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: scout) . ( bio ) . ( location: xxx ) . ( tags: open ! ) . ( mutation: bio-luminescent markings)
    xxxx

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
›⊱ˊ ─ 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐇 ⋅.━xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: initiate) . ( bio ) . ( location: xxx ) . ( tags: open ! ) . ( mutation: yet to evolve )
    xxxx

Last edited by Sonder, on Fri May 03, 2024 3:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Sat May 06, 2023 3:34 am

Sonder,

My pets