No stealy stealing pls - ^u^ - ty!

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Like my characters ?

Yeh love them!
60%
They're interesting :)
40%
They're alright I guess.
No votes
Meh not really.
No votes

Total votes : 10

Re: No stealy stealing pls - ^u^ - ty!

Postby Sonder, » Fri May 12, 2023 8:51 am

Marisol --- the femme fatale

Marisol exudes an undeniable magnetism, commanding attention with every elegant gesture and graceful movement. Her midnight-black fur is styled in a blunt, and angular perfectly frames her strikingly beautiful heart-shaped face, while her piercing eyes glint with a mesmerizing enigma that is both captivating and beguiling.

Yet, there is an aura of something formidable about Marisol, a sense of gravitas that suggests she is not one to be trifled with. Her self-assured demeanour and razor-sharp wit convey a palpable aura of power that demands respect. Every step she takes exudes a fluid grace that speaks of a woman who is always in control, never faltering.

Mari's intelligence is as acute as her wit, and her impeccable taste in hunting, politics, and combat reflects a refined sophistication. Despite her discerning taste, Marisol is not easily impressed, and she is not afraid to speak her mind, no matter the cost. Her words can cut like a knife, slicing to the bone with a precision that few can match.

But beneath her cool exterior lies a complex emotional landscape, one that is at once fragile and resolute. Despite the strength she exudes, there is a profound tenderness to Mari and a deep capacity for empathy and love. Those who earn her loyalty can be assured that she will go to great lengths to protect and care for them.

She is a paradoxical enigma, a woman whose allure is matched only by her intimidation, whose sophistication is balanced by her vulnerability, and whose power is tempered by her empathy. She is a character that defies easy categorization, impossible to forget once she has entered one's life.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Fri May 26, 2023 1:28 am

Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:00 am

Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Thu May 02, 2024 10:46 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Relationship with Tiernan - (The Alpha)
    Arcturus has a complicated and emotionally charged relationship with Tiernan. Initially, there's a sort of paternal dynamic, where Tiernan acts as a mentor and father figure to Arc, fostering his growth within the pack. This mentorship builds a bond that Tiernan believes is robust, though he is somewhat blind to Arc's darker traits. However, Arc harbors a deep-seated bitterness and jealousy, as Tiernan, despite hinting at retirement, decides to continue his leadership, which dashes Arc's hopes of becoming the alpha. Despite the support and guidance from Tiernan, Arc's ambition and past grievances push him to the brink where he contemplates betraying Tiernan to seize power. This relationship teeters on a delicate balance between genuine affection and the potential for devastating betrayal, highlighting Arc's inner conflict and ambition​​.

Relationship with Rainier - (The Guardian)
    Arc's relationship with Rainier is marked by envy and competition. Rainier resents Arc for receiving more attention and support within the pack, which he perceives as favouritism. This rivalry is ironic, given that Arc's motivations are fueled by his own feelings of being overlooked and unappreciated in the past. Rainier's hatred and Arc's ambition make their interactions charged with potential conflict and competition, as each navigates their roles within the pack and their personal grievances​​.

Relationship with Amalie - (The Hunter)
    Amalie and Arcturus share a dynamic that could be described as "rivals frenemies." They are in constant competition to be the closest to Tiernan, engaging in a secretive battle of wits and influence. Their relationship is complex, involving a mix of respect, competition, and possibly manipulative tactics by Arc. Arc's interactions with Amalie are characterized by strategic manipulation where he might use her confidence for his own ends, such as blackmail or extending his influence. This relationship underscores both characters' ambitions and the lengths they are willing to go to secure their positions within the pack​​.

Relationship with Seraphina - (The Loner)
    Arcturus' relationship with Seraphina is marked by manipulation, ambition, and emotional turmoil. Initially, Arcturus selected Seraphina as his mate with the strategic goal of advancing his own rank within the pack, a move indicative of his manipulative nature and craving for power. However, Seraphina's discovery of his ulterior motives led her to leave, a decision that devastated Arcturus and triggered a deep-seated jealousy and resentment. Over the 1 1/2 to 2 years of her absence, these feelings festered into a bitter obsession, as her indifference and the failure of his plans exacerbated his already fragile ego. Despite this, there might still linger a shred of genuine admiration and affection for Seraphina beneath his warped exterior. In the future of this RP, with her cautious return to the pack, Arcturus is poised to confront the unresolved anguish and rage, making their relationship a volatile mix of past affection, current bitterness, and potential for explosive interactions.

Relationship with Diablo - (The Hunter)
    Arcturus' relationship with Diablo is complex, characterized by a subtle undercurrent of jealousy and competition. When Arc notices Diablo forming a closer connection with Amalie, it stirs feelings of insecurity and fear of being sidelined. With less attention given to him. To manage these feelings and maintain his position, Arc subtly manoeuvres to assert his influence over Diablo, though these efforts are fraught with the risk of unintended consequences. This dynamic showcases Arc's struggle with his insecurities and his attempts to navigate the intricate social landscape between Amelie, and Diablo

Relationship with Name- (Rank Here)
    Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here

Relationship with Name - (Rank Here)
    Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here Type here
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Fri May 03, 2024 4:03 am

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
›⊱ˊ ─ 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐔𝐒 ⋅.━xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: beta) . ( bio ) . ( location: outside the leaders den ) . ( tags: open ! ) . ( mutation: echolocation )
    Autumn spilt over the forest where Arcturus stood, heralding the season of inferno. The foliage transformed into hues of molten reds, fiery oranges, and feverish yellows, cascading like viscous droplets from their contorted boughs, enveloping the very trees that birthed them in a bloody deluge. Arcturus navigated through this tableau with a gaunt poise, his movements devoid of the rigidity of bone, fluid and meandering amidst the tree trunks. Above, the sun mirrored his presence with its frigid and pallid countenance, casting feeble shafts of light downward. Yet, these sun-spears failed to penetrate the dingy depths of the woodland's core, shrouded in a veil of nuclear gloom that accentuated his spectre-like face, with dark shadows pooling beneath sunken-slitted eyes.

Arcturus’ expedition led him to their densite, engulfed by the sickly crimson hues of the season as if nestled within a crimson lake of leaves. Here, his comrades lay in repose, each entangled in the intricate threads of their social hierarchy, their subtle gestures and idiosyncrasies betraying the woven web that bound them. The Beta, too, found himself willingly entangled in the silken embrace of their society, though his struggles against it were more fervent than most. Even amidst his recklessness, folly, or partial madness, his motivations remained elusive, his heart laid bare to the voracious appetite of his ambition. He would willingly surrender himself to the voracious maw of this society if only to ascend its ranks. Yet, why must he remain tethered by the leash of his desires? His needs, once dormant, now sprouted burgeoning fangs, hungering for fulfilment.

As the Beta slithered among the faithful packmates, his gaze inevitably sought out to locate Tiernan. There was something almost mythical about the old wolf. Despite his ancient, weather-beaten frame that creaked and groaned with every movement, Tiernan commanded respect and authority, his very presence a testament to enduring strength. How could such a figure still stand, much less lead with such vigour? The title of Alpha clung to him, stubborn and immovable. The audacity of Tiernan to cling to a destiny that should rightfully have been his! It was an affront, a theft of what was meant to be his by fate's own hand. But now, as he searched for the old wolf, Tiernan was nowhere to be seen—a ghost among shadows.

However, Arc’s newly afflicted ears—scarred by a sinister concoction of nuclear venom—told tales his eyes could not. They twisted and turned, grotesque yet fascinating appendages that captured the faintest whispers and the secrets that danced on the edge of silence. With each sinuous motion, they picked up threads of conversations not meant for him, conversations that swirled with intrigue and hidden truths. As he lurked outside the leader's quarters, his ears became his most trusted allies, guiding him to the muffled voices within. Tiernan's words, though spoken in hushed tones, were laden with forbidden knowledge, the kind that could upend fates and fuel revolutions. And there, under the cover of darkness, Arcturus drank in the secrets, each syllable a drop of sweet, intoxicating poison. Something within him—a dark, twisted thrill—quivered in anticipation of the chaos that might soon unfold.

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
›⊱ˊ ─ 𝐒𝐘𝐁𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ⋅.━xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: scout) . ( bio ) . ( location: xxx ) . ( tags: open ! ) . ( mutation: bio-luminescent markings)
    xxxx

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
›⊱ˊ ─ 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐇 ⋅.━xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: initiate) . ( bio ) . ( location: xxx ) . ( tags: open ! ) . ( mutation: yet to evolve )
    It's just blood on your paws, they told Judiah, as if the crimson could cease at the wrists, confined like a glove easily discarded. As though one might enact such deeds and yet remain unsullied beyond—unblemished where the eye fails to see.

For but three moons, Judas had haunted his new pack, a rat amid titans. Among them, none cast a shadow as profound as Arcturus. This spectral figure drifted through the throngs, his dark mane caught in the wind's grip, his eyes—snake-like slits of emerald—casting a fleeting, glance that acknowledged Judiah’s presence only to disdain it. Judiah knew his place well—the fiery chasm of the fallen where even shadows dared not linger. His 'halo', once gleaming, was now but shattered fragments trailing behind him, along with the whispers of his forsaken secrets.

Elevating his snout, tainted a demonic red and agape as if savouring the acrid winds, Judiah surveyed the heavens now draped in wrathful dusk. The clouds—ominous spectres—twisted and writhed, a prelude to chaos. Suddenly, a spectral wail cleaved the silence, the foreboding cry of an unhinged world teetering on the brink. Above, the skies churned, pregnant with volatile energies aching for release—or perhaps these tempests were merely the echoes of the storms raging within Judiah’ fractured mind. The boundaries of reality had frayed, and whether redemption lay beyond the pit he had carved for himself was a question shrouded in mystery.

Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me