Demons Character Storage <3

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Demons Character Storage <3

Postby Azura ~~ » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:44 pm

ʷⁱˡˡ ᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ʳᵘˡᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ!

Isabella Demonesia

𝔸𝕘𝕖: 16
𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣: Female
𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕤: Shapeshifter
ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 5'0
𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪: Bisexual

ℙ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤: Shapeshifting, any animal that she can see, she has to imagine how it looks to shapeshift into it. Although its a bit easier for her twin sister.
𝔸𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖: Isabella always has a smile on her face, usually wearing skirts and dresses that are either colored red, orange or pink. Her hair is a light brown color that goes down to her lower back. Eyes are the same as her twins, a light pink that can barely be distinguished between her sclera and her pupil.
ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕪: Isabella has a small issue, where ever since she was young, her mind is definantly a couple years younger than her age. Call it a disability, or a mental problem, Isabella has never really minded. But this has posed a few problems for the young girl since she left home, but Valentina has always taken immaclate care of her twin. Due to this little issue, Isabella is always smiling, happy and giddy and definantly a lot more childlike than her twin sister.
ℍ𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪/𝔹𝕚𝕠: Isabella and her sister Valentina were raised by their parents, then, when they grew to be above the "childlike" age, they were eventually sent out to do their own thing. Both twins have traveled to various countries and traveled through various dimentions before settling and deciding to stay in a little pocket dimension they call their own.
𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪: December / 29 / 2007
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me