riot's characters

A place to store your roleplay character information.

riot's characters

Postby whimsyclown » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:39 am

i. name: silverstar ii. rank: leader iii. appearance: a large thick-coated black tom with a fleck of grey on his nose, broad shoulders and curled ears. has notably large paws with silver piercing eyes iv. gender: cisgender tom v. age: 62 moons (6 lives left) vi. sexuality: gay vii. crush: open
viii. personality:
with a serious face, silverstar is a calm, thoughtful tom. he always does what's best for his clan, bounded to the warrior code he believes the warrior code is the most important thing in the clan. silverstar loves his clan and would help in any way he can, he can come of intimidating but he really just wants to make sure everyone is safe. the black tom is skilled in fighting and teaching the apprentices the best defense moves. he doesn't do great with kits and can be a bit too scary to some but he secretly wants them one day. he has a knack for finding water and seems to have a great skill with tracking down others with his strong nose. while a bit stubborn he does his best to understand others and always tries to listen to both sides of an argument.

ix. backstory:
who was once a wandering nomad he was dumped by random twolegs to middle of nowhere, scenting cats he traveled for days on end surviving on little food and cactus water he passed out from the heat. he woke up to find a cat who led him towards cactusclan, at their mercy he remained a prisoner for a few moons before he was finally able to show his worth by fighting off snake that tried to bite one of the queens. once he killed the snake he was welcomed into the clan as silverpaw, every since then he's been a big asset to the clan as a warrior. many moons later he was awarded the position as warrior when he rescued a kit from being taken by a coyote. thus being called silvershadow for his cunning, loyal nature. he became deputy many moons later proving time and time again to be a great mentor and leading roll to others. when harestar died he was awarded his nine lives and has been leader every sense.
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fawnpaw

Postby whimsyclown » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:39 am

i. name: fawnpaw ✧ fawnfeather ii. rank: apprentice iii. appearance: thick furred nowegian forest cat with piercing amber eyes, with a thicker than average build iv. gender: cisgender molly v. age: 10 moons vi. sexuality: lesbian vii. crush: open
    viii. personality:
    thick and brash, fawnpaw is a very loud enjoyable she-cat. she loves making new friends and always makes an effort to include everyone and make sure everyone is having fun. loving adventure she has a mischievous side, encouraging others to sneak out of the camp at night and see what exciting adventures they can get into while the night is young. she's a romantic at heart and when she falls for someone she falls hard, always going above and beyond with favors and gifts. she can be a bit overbearing but she means well and really cares for her friends and family. with a good sense of direction and a knack for hunting she always is eager to go on patrols and protect their territory for any not welcome as well as bringing as much prey as she can for her clan. she's not the smartest but she definitely has the spirit the clan looks at for a good loyal warrior. she's very opinionated and sticks by what she think's is right, even if it means going against the grain. often considered a bit too headstrong she can be very stubborn and often has a hard time seeing other cat's perspectives.

ix. backstory:
    born to two nobles warriors fleetfoot and hawkfang, she was raised with her brother, lionrumble. she always tried her best to please her parents by going above and beyond in her apprentice training, she and her parents loved going on border patrols together though one patrol went south when a hawk attacked and carried her mother off. her father, distraught caught a nasty form of green cough that eventually ended his life. thought she's sad her parents are gone she see's it as an even bigger challenge to show them how great she can be while they watch down on her from starclan.
Last edited by whimsyclown on Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimsyclown » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:56 am

i. name: lionrumble ii. rank: warrior iii. appearance: thick furred nowegian forest cat with a muscular stature and big paws iv. gender: tom v. age: 40 moons vi. sexuality: heterosexual vii. crush: open
    viii. personality:
    a dedicated tom who loves looking after his clan, lionrumble is very ambitious cat. once training in the dark forest his hunger to become a better warrior almost sent him down a bad path. now set on the right path he does everything he can to make sure that the clan is well-fed and safe, not the smartest cat in the clan he can often be too headstrong with his choices and often ignores other cat's opinions and advice until it's too late. he has a natural gift of teaching the younger warriors and apprentices, he comes off fatherly to anyone who needs it and often goes out of his way to help father any parentless kits and fill in a nurturing roll for the ones that needs it . lionrumble's also charismatic, he's a natural flirt who often uses his charisma to get his way.

ix. backstory:
    lionrumble was born to fleetfoot and hawkfang, two noble warriors to his clan. he grew up with his sister, fawnpaw. when their parent's died he awoke in a dream where a warrior by the name of strikestorm tried to coax him to train with other talented warriors of other clans to help with his battle moves. up until now, he wasn't very good at hunting or fighting due to falling in depression because of his parent's death. now, with the ambition to make them proud he joined the dark forest unknowingly, after being ordered to kill a cat from his own clan is when it finally clicked for him. he left then and there and swore to teach others about how the dark forest is a horrible place.
Last edited by whimsyclown on Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimsyclown » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:03 am

i. name: dawnwish ii. rank: warrior iii. appearance: cream long-furred molly with
a small build iv. gender: female v. age: 25 moons vi. sexuality: bisexual vii. crush: open
viii. personality:

ix. backstory:
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimsyclown » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:44 pm

i. name: lilyclaw ii. rank: warrior iii. appearance: diluted calico with
amber eyes and a smaller build iv. gender: female v. age: 28 moons
vi. sexuality: heterosexual vii. crush: open
viii. personality:

ix. backstory:
Last edited by whimsyclown on Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimsyclown » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:46 pm

i. name: smokeheart ii. rank: medicine cat iii. appearance: smokey gray tom
with a small build iv. gender: male v. age: 45 moons vi. sexuality: heterosexual
vii. crush: open
viii. personality:

ix. backstory:
Last edited by whimsyclown on Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimsyclown » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:54 pm

i. name: adderclaw ii. rank: warrior iii. appearance: large, muscular fluffy tabby
iv. gender: male v. age: 67 moons vi. sexuality: heterosexual vii. crush: open
viii. personality:

ix. backstory:
Last edited by whimsyclown on Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimsyclown » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:57 pm

i. name: tigerfur ii. rank: warrior iii. appearance: medium sized tom
with long, knotty tabby fur iv. gender: male v. age: 41 moons
vi. sexuality: heterosexual vii. crush: open
viii. personality:

ix. backstory:
Last edited by whimsyclown on Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimsyclown » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:05 pm

i. name: rosethorn ii. rank: warrior iii. appearance: oriental long haired molly
with dusty brown fur and abnormally large eard iv. gender: female
v. age: 28 moons vi. sexuality: homosexual vii. crush: open
viii. personality:

ix. backstory:
Last edited by whimsyclown on Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimsyclown » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:11 pm

i. name: ryefoot ii. rank: warrior iii. appearance: short haired oriental
tom with a small build and small feet iv. gender: male v. age: 28 moons
vi. sexuality: homosexual vii. crush: open
viii. personality:
ryefoot is a weird cat, due to his strange appearance cats often see him as a
standoffish cat. he's very quiet and doesn't often speak unless spoken to,
ryefoot is a introvert who tends to keep to himself. he's very calm and nothing
really ever makes him panic, in emergencies he's the cat to go to, he's often
known to give advice to those who truly need it. calm and calculated he never
jumps to conclusions or makes a choice before he knows the full story or full
plan of action. for the most part he's a pacifist who doesn't see the point in
fighting, he prefers to talk things out and make peace among the clan rather
than fight like other warriors. often daydreaming this warrior's heads are stuck
in the clouds, he always seems to be wandering off to climb a tree and look at
the sky. he's a great hunter and often strikes birds and squirrels down from the tree.
ix. backstory:
coming originally from a half clan romance ryekit was born alongside his sister,
rosethorn. always letting his sister speak for him they both experienced taunting
since birth about being half clan kits, feeling like he never really belonged he and
his sister let their original clan and joined lightclan. ever since then they've been
welcomed as warriors and now they work hard to protect their clan.

art by zatty00 on cs c:
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me