ßê¥ðñÐ Öµr Wå†êr¥ Gråvê - Wê Rï§ê

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: ßê¥ðñÐ Öµr Wå†êr¥ Gråvê - Wê Rï§ê

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:42 pm

"I haven't seen my ex since we broke up
Probably 'cause he didn't wanna grow up
Now I'm out and wearing something low-cut
'Bout to get attention from a grown-up."

Birth Name: Lupin Oliver Vass
Alaises: Lupin Oliver Lyons
Nicknames: Wolf Boy, & Ollie
Species: Human

Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Open
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None
Spouse: None
Childen: None

────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; Respectful, fair, clever
neutral traits; Formal, emotional, noncompetative
negative traits; Moody, possessive, sly
Lupin is a tall man or at least taller than average, standing at about six foot one, and weighing about one hundred and fifty-four pounds. The man has a large build, with a broad chest and shoulders, and while not considered intimidating, anyone - man or woman - with a sword in their hand and a scowl on their face can be scary. Speaking of swords rarely is Lupin without his sword, Sin, which is a family heirloom from his father's side, and twin to Sorrow, which is currently being held for Ephraim's legitimate daughters. Fortunately or unfortunately Lupin did not get the well-known violet eyes of the Lyons family, but the dark brown eyes of his mother, though he does have his father's dark brown hair. His hair is normally long and for the most part left alone unless sparring, which is then put into a ponytail. He has some light stubble decorating his face as well.

Lupin was born out of wedlock, from a low-level aristocrat and a woman who worked in the town's slums. As his father wanted little to do with him, he lived with his mother, a woman named Charity Vass. Oftentimes, he was home alone while his mother worked, and at some point became a pickpocket to help gain money for his mother. He was Eight when he accidentally - and unknowingly - pickpocketed his own father. Thankfully his father recognized him, and out of kindness - what little was there - offered the young boy a job working in his home. The young man "worked" as a companion for the man's twins, often playing with them and trying to keep them out of trouble until they disappeared. He remembers that day very well, the three had taken a nap under the watchful eye of the girl's nanny. When he'd woken up to the screaming of a maid, he'd found the nanny dead and the twins missing. From then on until he was sixteen he worked there as a butler-in-training until his attention was pulled away by a group of soldiers sparring. With Ephraim's backing, he was allowed to train and excelled at it. Lupin only learned of his relation to Ephraim on the man's death bed, which led to a long week of drinking, after which his stepmother dragged him back to his second home and sobered him up. The two are as close as he and his own birth mother had been before her death.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Ephraim Lyons & Charity Vass
Siblings:
Sabrone Lyons & Opaline Lyons
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Lime & Sage
Face Claim:
Blair Redford
Playlist:
Sinner & Saint - Beacon Light, Moiba Mustapha
Who's gonna stop me - Jung Youth
Oceans - Jacob Lee
Soldiers - Neoni, Fjora
Like That - Bea Miller
Guys My Age - Hey Violet
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:24 pm

| Name | Kage
| Name Meaning | Shadow
| Age | 13 Years
| Gender | Stallion
| Role | Bachelor

| Breed | Mustang/Arabian Mix
| Height | 15.3 hh
| Coat Color | Jet Black
| Markings | None

| Mares | None
| Foals | None

| Personality |
He's pretty open-minded and willing to try new things, but vindictive when he or those he cares about have been hurt or wronged. Kage's also rather petty and will hold a grudge for years if it means he can get even. Thankfully he's also pretty adaptable, and empathetic, which tends to smooth things over. The stallion is also quite respectful and courteous as well.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:24 pm

| Name | Haki
| Name Meaning | Justice
| Age | 2 Years
| Gender | Colt
| Role | Bachelor

| Breed | Mustang
| Height | 15hh
| Coat Color | Palomino
| Markings | White Blaze

| Mares | None
| Foals | None

| Personality |
If nothing else Haki is clear-headed and perceptive, which helps him make decisions - good or bad, which leads him down the path of life. His insecurity and grim nature though do tend to set him back and make him second guess himself at times though. Thankfully his ethics and caring nature tend to keep him on the right path, but his adventurous and bold nature tends to lead him to trouble.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:25 pm

| Name | Hesper
| Name Meaning | Evening Star
| Age | 10 years
| Gender | Mare
| Role | Lone Mare

| Breed | Mustang/Paint
| Height | 14.1 hh
| Coat Color | Fading Black
| Markings | Tobiano

| Stallion | None
| Foals | Danica
| Heat | TBD

| Personality |
Hesper is an irritable and distrustful mare, rarely trusting others with her foals or herself, so she tends to snap at others from time to time. She's also rather intelligent and athletic, so if she can't think her way around her problem or beat it down with force, she'll eventually find another way. So one could say she's determined, and strong-willed too. While she's very maternal and willing to take care of any foal she finds, her solitary nature finds too many to be grating.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:25 pm

| Name | Danica
| Name Meaning | Morning Star
| Age | TBD
| Gender | Fillie [Never Bred]
| Role | Lone Foal

| Breed | Mustang mix
| Height | Will be 14.3
| Coat Color | True Black
| Markings | Tobiano

| Stallion | None
| Foals | None
| Parents | Hesper & Unknown

| Personality |
Danica is a blunt soul, spreading her honesty with either a happy grin or a soulful pout on her face. Her harsh honesty can be grating, but she means well. She has firm beliefs and will argue to the point of exhaustion until she wins. Like any young foal, Danica is a playful little thing and rather snarky at times too. That being said, she's also rather possessive of what is hers, and often refuses to share her mother or her milk with others from time to time. Of course, Danica respects her mothers greatly and will "share" if Hesper gives a "good" reason.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:22 pm

"She's wearing black
And I'm wearing black
And she pulled me in a casket."

Birth Name: Zarina Rosita Del Re
Number: 100
New Name: Ilsu
Genetic Mix: Jaguar & King Cobra

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Boyfriend: None
Husband: none
Childen: none

positive traits; Hard-working, Desisive, Fair
neutral traits; Sarcastic, Nurturing, Protective
negative traits; Blunt, Agressive, Grim
At five foot nine and one hundred and fifty-two pounds Ilsu is pure muscle, her skin while not extremely pale is on the pale side, taking after her mother. Her eyes are a bright golden with a black cat-like pupil, and though it's not noticeable she does have a second clear eyelid. Her hair is a deep fire red color and styled into a long faux hawk that's braided. said hair goes down to mid-back and is rather soft and shiny though it is a little wild. Her canines are longer and sharper than normal, and also contain venom in them which she can spit. Her nails also lengthen and sharpen on will. While she has multiple scars from fight's she's covered the worst with tattoos. There is a dagger crossed with a rose on her lower left arm, and a King Cobra intertwined with a jaguar on her right shoulder. Her last tattoo is purely sentimental, as it shows three triangles each a different color. Each triangle represents a sister, and each color is the same color as said sister's eyes.

29 years ago Ilsu was born to her parents in a set of fraternal triplets, a harsh birth that her mother almost didn't survive. Because of such a harsh birth, Ember; Ilsu's mother was told that having more children could kill her. so Ilsu never had any more siblings. The three sister's father; a tall man named Othic, was a War Master at the time. The second generation of the Ravenbane people was just beginning with Ilsu's and her sister's birth. Her life as a nestling was quiet and happy, and her first few years as a grunt were the same. But puberty changes everything, Ilsu went from a sweet little thing to an aggressive and sassy little thing. Though it didn't happen overnight, thankfully. Though she still loves and cares for the people of Ravenbane, she has become much more unforgiving. As time went on her ambition of being a good mother, changed to becoming a war master and killing every scientist she could find. Nothing really important happened during her life, she mourned those who died and celebrated the births of new children. Two years ago, her father Othic retired from being War Master awaking the games. As a Sergeant at the time, Ilsu was able to participate in the games that decided the new Sentinel War Master. In the end, her first goal was recognized

Friends:
Matrok, Her Sisters
Enemies/Rivals:
Ravenwood
Parents:
Ember (#64) & Othic (#59)
Siblings:
Lokteri (#101) & Cundre (#102)
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Cedarwood & Sandlewood
Face Claim:
Adrianne Ho
Playlist:
Slither - Bohnes
Stronger - The Score
Gangsta - Kehlani
Good Intentions - Dappy
Cemetery - AViVA
One Woman Army - Porcelain Black
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:07 pm

"The silence is so loud
The lights spark and flicker
With monsters much bigger
Than I can control now."

Birth Name: Zantia Nadia Del Re
Number: 101
New Name: Lokteri
Genetic Mix: Jaguar &
White-eyed Buzzard

Sexuality: Homosexual
Girlfriend: none
Wife: None

positive traits; Adaptable, Intelligent, Caring
neutral traits; High-spirited, Outspoken, Emotional
negative traits; Messy, Shy, Fickle
Ever the middle child, Lokteri stands at five foot eight inches and weighs about one hundred and forty-two pounds on a good day. Her eyes are a beautiful shade of amber, around her eyes lay slightly darker rosette-like markings much like a jaguar would have. Teri's hair is cut into a short and manageable pixie cut, that's an abyss black in color. Speaking of her hair, feathers can be seen in her hair with colors that range from cream, tan, brown, and black. Her canines are longer and sharper than normal, her nails also lengthen and sharpen on will. Lokteri has four tattoos, the smallest is on her right wrist and depicts a flowered bow & arrow. There's also a dream catcher tattoo on her left arm, and on her back is a pair of folded wings. The last of her tattoos is of three Triangles, one in gold, one in amber, and the last in grey. She does have a few scars from hunting accidents.

29 years ago Lokteri was born to her parents in a set of fraternal triplets, a harsh birth that her mother almost didn't survive. Because of such a harsh birth, Ember; Teri's mother was told that having more children could kill her. so Lokteri never had any more siblings. The three sister's father; a tall man named Othic, was a War Master at the time. The second generation of the Ravenbane people was just beginning with Teri's and her sister's birth. Her life as a nestling was quiet and happy, and her first few years as a grunt were the same. As time went on her ambition of being a good mother, faded and she just did her best to help feed her people. Nothing really important happened during her life, she mourned those who died and celebrated the births of new children. She remembers two years ago, her father Othic retired from being War Master awaking the games. Her sister was a Sergeant at the time and Ilsu was able to participate in the games that decided the new Sentinel War Master. She was and still it proud of her sister. And now about a year and a half ago, another War Master - her war master who commanded the Nutrition and Grunt decisions - was retiring. Surprisingly, she was chosen as the new war master.

Friends:
Zeldra, Her siblings
Enemies/Rivals:
Ravenwood
Parents:
Siblings:
Ilsu (#100) & Cundre (#102)
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Cedarwood & Cypress
Face Claim:
Adria Arjona
Playlist:
Hold On - Chord Overstreet
Rescue Me - OneRepublic
Brother - Kodaline
War of Hearts - Ruelle
Fake - The Tech Thieves
Panic Room - Au/Ra
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:49 pm

[img]tba[/img]
"Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there
Feeling so high but too far away to hold me
You know I'm the one who put you up there
Name in the sky
Does it ever get lonely?"

Birth Name: Zabina Viola Del Re
Number: 102
New Name: Cundre
Genetic Mix: Polar Bear &
White-eyed Buzzard

Sexuality: Pansexual
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None
Husband/Wife/Mate: None

positive traits; Wise, Skillful, Reliable
neutral traits; Artfull, Breezy, Casual
negative traits; Erratic, Fanciful, Intolerant
As the youngest and the shortest in her family, Cundre is babied somewhat. Standing at five foot seven and weighing in at one hundred and thirty-two pounds, Cundre isn't all that intimidating at first glance. She has an odd genetic quirk, where she's not quite albino, but not fully pigmented either. Because of this, her skin is fairly pale, dappled with freckles that one would expect of a natural redhead. But not a single red hair can be found on her body, only a beautiful silverly-white. Her hair is cut into a short but wavy bob, and like Teri, she has colorful feathers sticking out. Cundre's eyes are almond-shaped and stunning silver-gray color. The oddest part about Cundre though is the large pair of wings that started growing in during puberty. Because Cundre isn't getting involved in fights or hunts she's for the most part scar-free. That being said Cundre does have two tattoos, one to represent her siblings and another for herself. On her left arm is a tattoo of a feather-into-birds, while on her right arm are three Triangles, one in Gold another in amber, and then the third is in grey.

29 years ago Candre was born to her parents in a set of fraternal triplets, a harsh birth that her mother almost didn't survive. Because of such a harsh birth, Ember; Candre's mother was told that having more children could kill her. So Candre never had any more siblings. The three sister's father; a tall man named Othic, was a War Master at the time. The second generation of the Ravenbane people was just beginning with Candre's and her sister's birth. Her life as a nestling was quiet and happy, and her first few years as a grunt were the same. Nothing really important happened during her life, she mourned those who died and celebrated the births of new children. She remembers two years ago, her father Othic retired from being War Master awaking the games. Her sister was a Sergeant at the time and Ilsu was able to participate in the games that decided the new Sentinel War Master. She was and still is proud of her sister. And now about a year and a half ago, another War Master was retiring. Surprisingly, her other sister; Lokteri was chosen as the new war master. Now, six months ago, Candre ascended to War Master of the Restoration and Reconstruction divisions.

Friends:
Gutric, Her Sisters
Enemies/Rivals:
Ravenwood
Parents:
Siblings:
Ilsu (#100) & Lokteri (#101)
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Sandalwood & Lavender
Face Claim:
Megan Fox
Playlist:
Way Down We Go - KALEO
Dancing on my Own - Calum Scott
I'm so sorry - Imagine Dragons
I'd Rather Burn - Blackbriar
Without me - Halsey
Who are you? - SVRCINA
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:57 pm

"Walking all alone, you know it's okay
'Cause my tongue is sharper than a switchblade
You've been tryna elevate my heart rate
But you can't scare me no more."

Birth Name: Antoni Lee MacMorrow
Number: 95
New Name: Matrok
Genetic Mix: Moon Bear &
Greater Fly Fox

Girlfriend/Boyfriend: none
Husband/Wife: None

positive traits; Honorable, Gentle, Focused
neutral traits; Quiet, Stern, Protective
negative traits; Short-tempered, Aggressive, Distrusting
The first thing's anyone notices about Matrok is his eyes, a gleaming silver, not grey just silver. There's also the fact that he's rather tall, 6'5 a behemoth of a man, and weighing in at 215 pounds. This man has beautiful ivory skin and dark brown hair. He does have a five O'clock shadow of a beard and has a few visible mutations. Like many with Carnivore DNA, Matrok's canines are longer and sharper than normal humans. His feet and hands also contain retractable webs, which is good for swimming. Matrok has quite a few tattoos, on his right upper arm and shoulder is a tribal tattoo. On his left arm is a tattoo of the grim reaper with his scythe, a multitude of quotes, and a tattoo on the back of his neck that he shares with his siblings.

Matrok is the middle child to his first-generation parents, his elder sibling 93 is a full two years older than him, while his younger sibling is actually his twin. Matrok was born Antoni Lee MacMarrow, who was often called Toni, or Lee for most of his childhood. His life was and is rather normal, his father was a Sentinel, and his mother a healer. There's not really much to tell about his history.

Friends:
Ilsu, open
Enemies/Rivals:
Ravenwood
Parents:
Valku (#60) & Teso (#57)
Siblings:
#93 & #96
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Cinnamon & Ginger
Face Claim:
Christian Kane
Playlist:
Crossfire - Stephen
The Wolf and The Sheep - Alec Benjamin
Sing to Me - Missio
Killer - Valerie Broussard
Who are you - Svrcina
Everything I wanted - Billie Eilish
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:31 pm

"Qoute"

Birth Name: Angeline Marike Weis
Number: 115
New Name: Zeldra
Genetic Mix: Giant Panda &
North American River Otter

Girlfriend/Boyfriend: none
Husband/Wife: none
Childen: none

positive traits; Elegant, Dutiful, Cultured
neutral traits; Amusing, Breezy, Folksy
negative traits; Gullible, Hesitant, Impulsive
Not considered short or tall, Zeldra stands five foot seven inches and weighs around one-hundred and seventy pounds. With chocolate skin, wide dark brown - almost black - eyes, raven black hair, and slight build, Zeldra is beautiful in her own way. She often changes the style of her hair, so one week it may be long and straight, another it could be shaved close to her head, or even some other intricate design. Her fingers and toes have retractable webs, and her nails can sharpen and lengthen. More often than not, she'll wear bright clothing to offset her dark skin tone and makeup. Zeldra doesn't have a single scar, but she does have a small single tattoo just under her hairline on the back of her neck depicting an elk skull, with a wreath of flowers decorating its antlers.

Text

Friends:
Lokteri, open
Enemies/Rivals:
Ravenwood
Parents:
#77 & #70
Siblings:
None
Other Kin:
None

Scent:
Juniper Berry & Tea Tree
Face Claim:
Danai Gurira
Playlist:
Feeling Ghosts - Alter, TeZATalks
oblivion - NEONI, Zayde Wolf
Island - SVRCINA
You Broke Me First - Tate McRae
Battle Scars - Lupe Fiasco, Guy Sebastian
Oceans - Jacob Lee
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me