ßê¥ðñÐ Öµr Wå†êr¥ Gråvê - Wê Rï§ê

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: ßê¥ðñÐ Öµr Wå†êr¥ Gråvê - Wê Rï§ê

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:11 am

"Love you so bad, love you so bad
Mold a pretty lie for you
Love it's so mad, love it's so sad
Trying to erase myself and make me your doll."

Current Name: Irispetal
Past Names: Rainkit, Rainpaw & Irispaw
Future Names: Irisstar
Desired Rank: Leader

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Open
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): Open
Offspring: Expecting

────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; Nurturing, Gentle, Thoughtful
neutral traits; Maternal, Soft-spoken, Quiet
negative traits; Self-critical, Fawning, Indecisive
While her small and lean build doesn't make her one of the physically stronger warriors, it does make her one of the fastest. Filled with agility and great stamina Irispetal could run for hours on end, though she probably wouldn't. With medium-length fur that's a light blue-gray hue in color, darker mackerel tabby stripes line her body. Her undersides are a few tones lighter than the rest of her body, more of a silver-gray color. Wide leafy green eyes adorn her face, along with a dark brown nose and short white whiskers.

Irispetal was born seasons ago as Rainkit the smallest, but the oldest of three kits. Her mother Graypetal was over-protective of her siblings and her, often batting away other kits who she believed played too roughly. Juniperstrike though was often a bit harsh on the trio, and Rainkit despite that everyone said that he just wanted what was best for her, the she-cat started to hate her father for his harshness. As an apprentice, Rainpaw often threw herself into training if only to get her father off her back. Rainpaw was ten moons old when Irisheart an eighty-two moon old warrior, her mentor, and great-aunt died protecting her from a badger. Rainpaw mourned her loss, and then in a moment of inspiration asked the clan leader for a favor that the feline was hesitant to grant but eventually agreed to. It took a half-moon of convincing but Rainpaw eventually became Irispaw, and then a few moons later Irispetal. Things have been slow since gaining her warrior name and has recently joined the nursery expecting her first litter of kits.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Juniperstrike & Graypetal
Siblings:
Open
Other Kin:
Irisheart

Scent:
Orange Blossom & Chocolate
Voice Claim:
Lalisa Manoban aka Lisa
Playlist:
How you like that - Blackpink
Conquer - NEONI
Hate you - RIELL
Fake love - BTS
Parachute - Saint Chaos
I Found - Amber Run

|Breed Status|
Bombay - 20%
Russian blue - 30%
Singapura - 50%

| Name Meaning |
Rain - for her blue-gray coat
Iris - in honor of her former mentor and great-aunt
Petal - for her gentle and nurturing nature.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:34 pm

"Cause' you know that I can do better, better
I'm not here to take no names or reservations
I'm the devil telling Satan
I'm just wild."

Full Name: Rondrela, The Swift
Nicknames: Rela, Storm, Gem, Ora
Species/type: Western Dragon/Electric
Desired Rank: Warmaster/Emperess Or Lady

Sexuality: Pansexual
Past Mate(s): None
Offspring: None

positive traits; Intelligent, Loyal, Humble
neutral traits; Sensitive, Private, Determined
negative traits; Airy, Brutal, Cynical
Rondrela is smaller than the average dragon, but not Faedragon sized thankfully. She's almost two-toned like their grandfather Kidam, but while she's largely gray and blue, her wing membrane is a stark white. Their body is largely a deep sooty gray with darker stripes running over her body, her undersides are a few shades lighter. They have beautiful eyes that are a mix of shades of blue, mostly arctic blue, sky blue, and azure blue. Her horns are a dark shade of Lapis blue, and her spines are bright cobalt blue. Their claws are a light sapphire blue making them quite alluring to those that favor gems, dragon or man. His tail is similar to his grandfather's, a heart-like shaped arrowhead tip with two pairs of sharp prongs at the end.

to be added once I figure crap out... or throw her into an rp and make one up on the fly. xD

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Zesie & Ruvot (Place holders)
Siblings:
Open
Other Kin:
Kidam, The White

Scent:
Oakmoss & Charcoal
Voice Claim:
Jade Willoughby
Playlist:
Butterflies - Zendaya
Hero - Faouzia
STFD - TeZATalks
Reaper - Silverberg
Bury Me Low - 8 Graves
Blood - Nathan Wanger

|Breed Status|
Fire Drake - Maternal Grandfather
Earth Wyvern - Maternal Grandmother
Ice Dragon - Mother
Wind Dragon - Father
Posion Drake - Paternal Grandmother
Wind Wyvern - Paternal Grandfather
Last edited by Rae'tia on Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:01 pm

"The odds are stacked against me
I keep my cards close to my chest
Just let them see my worst and
They'll never judge me for my best."

Full Name: Kidam, The White
Nicknames: Saviour, S&G
Species/Type: Wyvern/Wind
Desired Rank: None

Crush: None
Current Mate: N/A
Past Mate(s): Porsoss, The Free
Offspring: Open

positive traits; Faithful, Honorable, Gracious
neutral traits; Reserved, Quiet, Skeptical
negative traits; Critical, Devious, Hateful
Despite being called "The White" Kidam is not, in fact, white but silver. For the most part aside from his eyes, spines, horns, and the membrane of his wing, he is pure silver. Though once bright and shiny like they were in his youth, they are now dull and cracked with age and damage. Kidam is two-toned, silver and gold. His spines, horns, wing membrane, and eyes are all various shades of gold, some darker than others. His once luminous golden eyes are clouded, due to the loss of his sight. The old male has scars from fights with other dragons, fights with humans, and from the damage the chains did. His tail is tipped with a small arrowhead, with two pairs of spiked prongs at either side.

Born over Seventy Millenium ago, Kidam was born in chains. Hidden deep underground by humans, Kidam only had his Nest-mates and his parents. His father was mute due to an injury that one particularly cruel human had given him. Their mother was the main protector, but it led to her early death at the hands of humans. Kidam's father both emotionally and mentally retreated after the death of his mate, leaving Kidam and his siblings to fend for themselves at only four hundred years old, still hatchlings. Eventually, three of his five Nest-mates were taken away, never to be seen again. Kidam is still unsure what happened to them to this day, though he's sure that they are dead. Time seemed to pass quickly, or maybe it went by very quickly. By the time Kidam was fully grown, just about five thousand years old, the young male got an idea.
Really he was just tired of the chains, the state they lived in. A Rebellion started, and any dragonet over the age of two thousand years prepared for battle. It took a good thousand years but, eventually, every single dragon got out of the terrible place. Flying, walking, or slithering out of the human's prison. Kidam and his surviving siblings were ecstatic and wandered for a time. Eventually, a few thousand years later the urge to mate pulled him to his current home. Unbeknownst to him, those that had escaped had formed a hoard and lived in harmony with each other. For the most part outside the Mating Season, and the normal disputes. Time passed, Kidam gained a mate, had many hatchlings, and eventually retired.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Bromoss, The Voiceless One
& Rimmyn, The Warm

Siblings:
Open
Other Kin:
Rondrela, The Swift

Scent:
Black Pepper & Sandalwood
Voice Claim:
Avan Jogia
Playlist:
Living Legend - Club Danger
No Glory - Skan & Krale
Ghost Town - Layto & Neoni
Warriors - 2WEI ft. Edda Hayes
Throne - Rival ft. Neoni
Hard to Kill - Beth Crowley

|Breed Status|
Wind Dragon - Paternal Grandfather
Eletiric Amphithere - Paternal Grandmother
Eletric Wyvern - Father
Earth Wyvern - Mother
Ice Wyvern - Maternal Grandfather
Poison Wyvern - Maternal Grandmother
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:39 pm

"You're not gonna push me around (Nooo!)
You can't get me down, down, down (Down!)
Bounce ahead a couple years, king of my peers
We biked the block, cheersin' pretty girls beers."

Name: Fenrir
Alaises: General Vudros
Nicknames: Fen, Tyrant
Desired Rank: Has it

Current Mate: Open
Past Mate(s): Ceotz
Offspring: Skoll & Hati

positive traits; Adaptible, Orderly, Firm
neutral traits; Quiet, Blunt, Suave
negative traits; Cruel, Vindictive, Pompous
Fenrir is a large male towering over others and a vicious character to behold. Long powerful limbs, with long and thick fur adorning his body make him both attractive, and daunting. His fur is a deep raven black hue, splattered with a few lighter shades of black and dark grays. While his eyes are ruby red in color they tend to seem to be a rusty red-brown in most lighting. Only in direct sunlight does the red really make an appearance. His muzzle has silvered with age, making him seem quite old, despite how limber he remains. Due to both his age and his general disposition, Fenrir is covered in scars, only his paws are without damage. The male is missing a large chunk of his right ear and half-blind in his right eye as well. Due to this Fenrir is a little paranoid when others approach him from the right and tends to attack first ask questions later. He also has a large blood-red boney frill on his head, just behind his ears.

The debate of nature versus nurture takes another hit when it comes to Fenrir. His mother, Erena was a week and subservient she-wolf, who found herself taking care of pups for the rest of her life until she retired. His father, however, Ydes was a vicious male, a high-ranked wolf who made it to beta near the end of his life. It was often questioned if Ydes truly cared for his mate or his pups, as his cruelty often showed otherwise. Ydes was rarely around until Fenrir and his siblings were of age to be trained. But Fenrir's anger at this abandonment was already easy to see even as a pup, often taking it out on smaller or younger pups. While he was never cruel to his mother or his siblings, he had emotionally divorced them by the time training started. Once he was of age and training started, Ydes made sure that his trainers were especially harsh with him and his siblings, not wanting his own spawn to be weak. This didn't change when he became a fully-fledged pack member, but his own aggressive nature did simmer down, at least openly.
Like his father, Fenrir quickly climbed the ranks, only a few steps from his goal. Fenrir left his birth pack after getting into a fight with his father that ended with the loss of his ear, and his Ydes death. Eventually, Fenrir joined another pack some weeks travel away from his birth pack and met a pretty little she-wolf by the name of Ceotz. Ceotz was his in to be the pack's alpha, as the she-wolf was the only surviving pup of the current alpha. Fenrir was made the new alpha not long before Fenrir and Ceotz announced that they were expecting pups. Ceotz, unfortunately, died during the pupping and his pups were given to another nurse.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Erena & Ydes
Siblings:
Open
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Hickory & Charcoal
Voice Claim:
Mads Mikkelsen
Playlist:
Popular Monster - Falling in Reverse
do re mi - blackbear ft. Gucci Mane
Brittle Bones Nicky - Rare Americans
Gasoline - Hasley
Hard to Kill - Beth Crowley
Panic Room - Au/Ra

|Breed Status|
Dire wolf - 80%
Gray wolf - 20%
Or
Crest Wolf - 80%
Dire Wolf - 20%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:57 am

"Lost in a life
Full of mistakes
We do what feels right
Then we fall with no grace
I'mma sinner
I'mma tainted saint
I'mma savior
It's all the same."

Name: Hati
Alaises: Cheif Rutris
Future Names: Tia, Cheif
Desired Rank: Major or General

Sexuality: Homosexual

positive traits; Calm, Loyal, Realistic
neutral traits; Ambitious, Dry, Proud,
negative traits; Brutal, Grim, Selfish
Hati better known as Tia is a large she-wolf but well proportioned, with a lean body like her mother. There are very few features that she gets from her father, but out of the few there, she loves her candy red eyes. Her eyes are a much brighter shade, and while most would think her red-brown fur to dull the color, it doesn't. Her fur is long and thick covering up most scars unless they're particularly nasty. Despite her pride, Tia doesn't much care about her fur or how she looks, so unless some important meeting is happening she rarely grooms herself. That being said she does take good care of her claws, often sharpening them into pinprick points. The she-wolf prefers to not get her fur wet, as it often sticks to her body, and though she won't tell a soul, she actually can't swim. Hati has a large ruby red hairless boney frill on the back of her neck just behind her ears.

history

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Ceotz & Fenrir
Siblings:
Skoll, Open
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Charcoal & Tea Tree
Voice Claim:
Kaya Wilkins
Playlist:
DOA - I Prevail
Monsters - Shinedown
Story - NF
Rabbit Hole - AViVA
More than a friend - GIRLI
Devil on my Shoulder - Faith Marie

|Breed Status|
Dire Wolf - 65%
Gray wolf - 35%
or
Crest wolf - 60%
Dire Wolf - 30%
Gray Wolf - 10%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:07 am

"I was the prototype like 3 Stacks on that CD
An example of the perfect candidate
Now all your girlfriends say that you don't want to see me
You're the reason that I just can't concentrate."

Name: Skoll
Alaises: Officer Salton
Nicknames: Ollie, Scout Officer
Desired Rank: Cheif or Captain

Sexuality: Bisexual

positive traits; Charismatic, Faithful, Kind
neutral traits; Breezy, Sarcastic, Tough
negative traits; Aimless, Moody, Obnoxious
Skoll is unlike his father or his sister in many ways, the male takes after his mother with a pale silvery-white coat, only blemished with russet and dark gray hues splattered across his body. His fur is a nice medium length, and very thick, keeping him safe from the elements. The male doesn't speak much but is always doing his best to stay busy. He gets his eyes from his paternal grandfather, which is a pale shade of azure, often mistaken to be a very pale blue or green in some lights. Long-limber legs and large paws make him sure-footed, and a speedy runner, one of the fastest in the pack. Skoll has a large hairless boney frill on the back of his head, which is a cobalt blue hue.

history

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Ceotz & Fenrir
Siblings:
Hati, Open
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Hickory & Suede
Voice Claim:
Kim Nam-joon aka RM
Playlist:
I Apologise - 5FDP
Anthem of the Lonely - Nine Lashes
All Time Low - Jon Bellion
Geust Room - Echos
Outsiders - Au/Ra
GRRRLS - AViVA

|Breed Status|
Dire Wolf - 65%
Gray Wolf - 35%
Or
Crest Wolf - 60%
Dire Wolf - 30%
Gray Wolf - 10%
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:35 pm

How i personally see him
"Now baby let's ride
We got nothing but time
You get all the reactions
You're the main attraction."

Current Name: Ember
Past Names: None
Future Names: Emberpaw, Emberpuddle
Desired Rank: Medicine Cat

Sexuality: Homosexual

positive traits; Intelligent, hardworking, alert
neutral traits; Placid, buissnesslike, Intense
negative traits; Evasive, crafty, graceless
At first, Ember is an intimidating cat, large broad-shouldered, and with long and thick fur. Not to mention the toms rather placid way of going about things. Truth be told, Emberpuddle is a rather slender cat, it's just that his long fur is rather fluffy and refuses to be tamed. Not that he cares about that anyway. His fur is a mess of shades of gingers, mostly on the darker spectrum, this is because his coat is brindled with dark ginger, and an added darker ginger tabby stripes. Though there is a white lining or a white underside in this case. His undersides, cheeks, ankles, and paws are all white, he even has white eyebrow-like markings above his eyes. Ember was named after his coat, but he always found that his eyes were like amber flames, which he loves. The tom has a single scar, a torn right ear that he got from his days as a loner.

Ember was originally born as Ember, to a former medicine cat by the name of Puddleheart. She'd fallen in love with an enemy clan tom by the name of Russetstorm. She was both horrified and in awe of this, and in her own desperation, left the clan. Thankfully her former mentor, was still around to take care of the clan. Ember was only vaguely told about his father only that he had his coloring. Once his mother died, Ember sook out the clans, and while he was originally aiming to join his father in Lightningclan, things didn't go as planned. He'd accidentally caused a border fight, racing across from another clan's territory, and ended up with a torn ear and tending to the wounded cats that would soon be his clan-mates. Somehow the previous medicine cat - his mother's old mentor and soon to be his - saw something in him and convinced Smokestar to allow him to join. Emberpuddle only recently became a fully-fledged medicine cat due to his mentor's death.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Puddleheart & Russetstorm
Siblings:
Dawn, Sky & Smoke
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Pine & Thyme
Voice Claim:
Hugh Dancy
Playlist:
Butterflies - Zendaya
Monster - Dev
O.D.D. - Hey Violet
Paparazzi - Kim Dracula
Protector - City Wolf
Main Attraction - Jeremy Renner

| Name Meaning |
Ember - for his multi-shaded ginger coat and bright amber eyes
Paw- rank as apprentice
Puddle - After his mother, and his skill/love of swimming.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:31 pm

"Years go by but the colors won't change
Been so long since I've felt anything
Feelings fading so fast
Like I'm watching my own life through glass."

Current Name: Sagestep
Past Names: Sagepaw & Sagekit
Future Names: Sagestar
Desired Rank: Leader

Sexuality: Asexual Panromantic
Offspring: none, open to adotion

positive traits; Patient, Cultured, Honerable
neutral traits; Ambitious, Realistic, Dry
negative traits; Morose, Secretive, Barbaric
Sagestep is a lanky feline, with a gait that's rather odd due to an injury that didn't heal a hundred percent correctly. His fur is short but not so short that leaf-bare poses an extra challenge for him. The tom has long limbs, small rounded ears, and a long pointed face. In color, his fur takes on a milky tone, a creamy-white hue for the most part. his fur darkens into a creamy-brown about mid flank and darkens even further into a dark brown along his spine. This oddness is broken up by faded Bengal markings, that he gets from his father. His eyes are all his mother, something he both loves and hates. His eyes have been described as a light gathering of frost upon a single blade of grass. In Lamens terms, pale green.

Raised by a single mother, Sagestep always knew that it was their job as the oldest of his siblings to help her mother take care of their siblings. Sagekit and his siblings would often ask about their father, which always caused a sharp turn in personality for Palebird. It wasn't long after their fourth moon of life that Sagekit found out that her mother was quite insane. He'd overheard the clan's medicine cat talking with their apprentice about it, and what herbs to give the she-cat when her bounds of instability got bad. From then on Sagekit did her best to keep her siblings away from their mother, even going as far as to try to get her siblings adopted by other queens. He wasn't very successful and ended up playing parent to his siblings. Their mother died three moons after they became apprentices, and Sagepaw was all the happier for it. Sagestep gained both his warrior name after getting into a fight with a rogue - that he would later find out was his father - and chasing him out of the territory. Seven moons after earning his warrior, Sagestep had an accident that led to his limp.

Friends:
Text
Enemies/Rivals:
Text
Parents:
Palebird & King
Siblings:
Hazelspot, Rabbitstorm, and Fawnears
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Sage & Wild Orange
Voice Claim:
Jo Kwon
Playlist:
Always December - Citizen Solider
Tiger Inside - SuperM
Wait fot it - Hamilton
Dynasty - MIIA
Oh my god - (G)I-DLE
Rise - Katy Perry

|Name Meaning|
Sage - Named after the faint scent he held after the first few days of his birth.
Step - For his sure-footed personality.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:47 pm

"Hello always ends with goodbye
How would I know this time's not different if I don't even try?
Yeah, make believe is fun sometimes
So I'll just keep pretending this will end on a good note."

Current Name: Snake-eye
Past Names: Snakekit & Snakepaw
Future Names: None

Sexuality: Gray-ace
Crush: None

positive traits; Assertive, Punctual, Logical
neutral traits; Curious, Stric, Dry
negative traits; Brutal, Malicious, Lazy
Snake-eye is a blend of her parents, long-limbed, sharp-pointed ears along with a long and thin snake-like tail. Her fur is short but thick and has a golden-brown hue much like her mother. The fur on her chin and cheeks is a milky white color, and her coat is marked with dark donut-like Bengal tabby markings. Snakes' eyes are a pale and frosty color that no one cat really tell if it's blue or green, so most just settle with a blue-green hue. She has snort and thin whiskers, fine and delicate paws with unusually long claws.

Snake-eye, born to a warrior by the name of Hawkthroat and a queen named Amberpetal. She along with her siblings had a rather normal life just up until she was about four moons old. Her parents had gotten into an argument about duties and responsibility, Amberpetal had wanted to go on a romantic walk after moons of being kept up in the nursery looking after their kits. Hawkthroat didn't think that was a good idea, as there had been sightings of fox around. The argument got blown out of proportion, and in the end, Amberpetal left camp to cool off some steam. She didn't return that night, and the next morning she was found by a patrol. The clan's medicine cat found that she'd been killed by a fox. Her father disappeared one night a moon or so after she and her siblings became apprentices. Because of this Snake-eye threw herself into training and closed herself off to all but a few. She earned her warrior name after saving a kit from a hawk when she was just under twelve moons old.

Friends:
None
Enemies/Rivals:
None
Parents:
Amberpetal & Hawkthroat
Siblings:
Cliffpaw/storm, + one other
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Mint & Juniper Berry
Voice Claim:
Lucy Hale
Playlist:
Breath into me - Red
4 good reasons - Solence
iRobot - Jon Bellion
Find Me - TeZATalks
CEMETARY - AViVA
How it all works out - Faouzia

|Name Meaning|
Snake - for her coloring and long snake-like tail
Eye - For her observant nature and cold gaze
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:52 am

"Somewhere with my people we can kick it and just listen
To some music with the message (like we usually do)
And we'll discuss our big dreams
How we plan to take over the planet
So pardon my manners, I hope you'll understand."

Current Name: Hawk
Past Names: Hawk-kit & Hawkpaw
Future Names: none

Sexuality: Bisexual
Current Mate: none
Past Mate(s): none
Offspring: none

positive traits; Objective, Preceptive, Athletic
neutral traits; Solitary, Independant, Quiet
negative traits; Callous, Lazy, Morbid
Hawk is a small cat, with a willowy body that allows them to almost glide through the water. They have very short fur on their body, but the tips of ears are tufted and the hair on their tail is a bit longer. Their fur for the most part is brown in color, dotted with spotted tabby markings a few shades darker, and an even darker stripe down their back. A large amount of white can be found on Hawk, three of their paws, undersides, tail tip, muzzle, cheeks, and chest are all white. They have a strange black crescent moon-like shape on their chest. Hawk has Startling blue eyes, black-tipped ears, and a few minor scars. Their right ear is torn, they also have a scar on their right shoulder and a small scar across the top of their muzzle.

Hawk was born as Hawk-kit, alongside his brother Eaglekit and two sisters Falconkit and Condorkit. His mother Brookleap had named him after her own grandfather Hawkthroat, who'd once been the clan's deputy. His father Darkstrike followed with the bird of prey theme when it came to naming his siblings. As the great-grandson of a former deputy and the son of a current deputy - Darkstrike - many expected good things from him and his siblings. They had a normal kithood, and the first part of his time as an apprentice was good though a bit stressful. Unfortunately, Hawkpaw witnessed the death of a clan-mate at the paws of a rogue, who left no scent behind. A former den-mate who hated him for reasons unknown started a rumor that he'd killed the cat, and blamed a rogue to cover it up. It led to Hawkpaw's isolation within the clan, with even his own kin withdrawing from him. Only his sister Condorpaw stayed true to him and defended him. In the end, Hawkpaw didn't want to endanger his sister to Stagleaps aggression even more and left the clan in the middle of the night a moon before the four would have received their warrior names. He's gone by Hawk ever since, and while he yearns to join a new clan, he fears that his past will follow him.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Darkstrike & Brookleap
Siblings:
Eaglepaw, Falconpaw & Condorpaw
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Bergamot & Lime
Voice Claim:
Elly Jackson
Playlist:
Face to Face - Citizen Solider
Twisted - MISSIO
Hall of Fame - The Script
More than a friend - GIRLI
None of my Business - Cher Lloyd
Here - Alessia Cara

|Name Meaning|
Hawk - He was named after his maternal great-grandfather Hawkthroat.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me