C H A R A C T E R - V A U L T

A place to store your roleplay character information.

C H A R A C T E R - V A U L T

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:22 pm

Hi guys ! My username is poppyxoxo and I have been on this site since 2016. I originally had another character vault but lost track of what I had posted in there. This vault is for all of my characters that I have ever made. Please don't use any of them, and if you need any clean versions of the forms or anything like that please make sure to ask. I'm always open to any group role-plays or 1x1's, so just shoot me a 1x1.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

One Piece Female (without pic)

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:25 pm

Name: Nyx Sardothia

Personality: Nyx is brave and unafraid to speak her mind and stand up for herself and what she believes in. She likes to have fun when she can, and carries herself with an air of authority around the crew. Enough to keep them without coming off as harsh.

Nyx can be a risk-taker when she needs to be, but she doesn’t go out of her way to find trouble. She generally has a calm and collected disposition, but when her temper flares, it takes quite some time to calm her down again. She likes to have fun and joke around, and is fairly friendly when she doesn’t have to assert her authority.

Nyx likes to help where she can, she likes to make herself valuable to her friends and crewmates, and serves with loyalty, determination, and dedication to her captain and crew. She may or may not be a little bit of a flirt. Most of the time she is friendly unless given reason to not be.

History: Nyx was born in Alubarna. Until she consumed the Mizu-Mizu no Mi, her life was pretty uneventful. Once she became a Devilfruit user, her newfound abilities freaked out her parents, who screamed at her for weeks and panicked around her, shouting, calling names, cursing her, before finally disowning her. In anger and frustration, Nyx fled to become a pirate and set sail, far from Alubarna. She joined up one day with the Calm Belt Pirates and became their first-mate, and she sails with them to this day.

Role: Pirate

Crush: Will develop

Weapon of Choice: Katana
Devilfruit Abilities: Mizu-Mizu no Mi (Water-Water Fruit, allows basic control over water)
Other Special Abilities:

Navigational skills
Kenbunshoku "Sixth Sense" Haki

Crew: Calm Belt Pirates

3 Strengths: Speed, Stealth, Intelligence
2 Weaknesses: Endurance/Stamina, Strength
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fatefull Allies Male (without picture)

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:28 pm

T𝖍𝖊 D𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗

“Don’t worry, I’m here for you”

B a s i c

Name. ambrose carter

Nickname. brose

Gender. male

Pronouns. he/him

Orientation. heterosexual

Age. twenty-one

Birthday. fourth of July

Kingdom. Nearon

Wealth. 4

A p p e a r a n c e

Hair colour. dark brown

Eye colour. hazel green

Height. six foot three

Weight. eighty-eight kilograms

Complexion. tan

Scars/Flaws. a small scar on his temple

P e r s o n a l i t y

Ambrose comes across as somewhat of a gentle giant. He is slightly taller than average and is rather proper and gentle despite his lack of wealth. To strangers, he comes across as kind, courteous and rather well spoken in conversation if need be. His weakness is finding those who are on their lonesome rather than chatting with the others but can quickly tell if this was their intention. To those who are closer to him, Ambrose is not outspoken but not obnoxious either. He is much more of a listener then contribute to conversation rather than the basis for one but can quiet easily strike up a conversation. He prefers to make friends with others rather than enemies but in saying that he doesn’t try hard, just prefers to avoid confrontation rather too much sometimes. It is quite difficult to accept failure and will internally take it heavy. To those he is loyal towards hold a special place in his heart; admires and holds trust in them. Ambrose can get quite angry at those who wrongly come by him. More so he doesn’t appreciate when people bring out the worst within himself (he hates projecting and creating and angry vibe. His interests are fighting skills and fine art.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me