Corgo’s Forms - Do Not Post!

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Corgo’s Forms - Do Not Post!

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:24 am

Nothing to see here...just a place to post all of my forms. :]
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Sun May 23, 2021 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Gianna
Pet's name: Fox
Pet's name: Ein

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
K-Pop § K-Dramas § Webtoons § Anime § Manga § Nintendo § Chocoholic § Dog Lover
2 Timothy 1:7 †
These Cuppy Puppies are so cute! <3
Pet's name: God's Promise <3
Credit to Cuppy Puppy Adopts ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet Hera

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:25 am

§ Hera Marie Martinelli §
§ Title/Role Here §

I'll chase the stars inside your eyes and follow you into the great unknown,
We'll be alone...

Basics
"Hi, I'm Hera Marie Martinelli - it's a pleasure to meet you. My birthday is on February 14, and I'm twenty-two years old. I'm a girl."

Religion
Christian (Pentecostal)

Exterior
wip

Personality
wip

History
wip

Talents
Ballet, playing piano, and baking/sugar sculpting

Relationships
Brian and Brenda Martinelli - parents
Celeste - twin sister

Pets
Fizzy, a female Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy (blonde and white pattern on fur); Chouxie, a female Papillon (white and brown pattern on fur)

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Crush
N/A, yet

Other

fc: Danielle Campbell
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet Everett

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:13 pm

§Everett Jacob Smith§
§The Caramel Macchiato§

[img]Image%20Here[/img]
Quote Here
Basics
"Hey, I'm Everett Jacob Smith. Nice to meet ya! I'm twenty-three years old, and my birthday's July 16th. Yes - I am, indeed, a guy."

Exterior
Everett is rather tall - standing at 6'2 in height - and a bit lanky. He has a fit, somewhat muscular build, and also has broad shoulders. He has fair skin that usually tans quite well, as he rarely ever burns. His eyes are a dark greenish blue, and his hair is dirty blonde - typically styled in a quiff-like fashion. He currently doesn't have any tattoos, nor does he have any piercings, though he wouldn't mind getting a lip ring.

Personality
Everett has two very distinct sides to him. The first is his more social side, the side people usually see. He is very happy, upbeat, friendly, loving, loyal, and dependable. Because of his background, he's a bit dorky, as well as somewhat sheltered. He can be energetic, at times, which can cause him to be a bit too carefree, and sometimes even a bit oblivious to what's going on around him. He also doesn't really think things through when he gets too energetic, causing him to sometimes get into sticky situations. But, typically speaking, he's actually pretty chill and patient, and usually isn't very easy to frustrate.
However, the other side of him will occasionally come out, namely when someone ticks him off, he's upset or embarrassed, or when he just needs some time to himself to collect his thoughts and feelings. When this happens, he is pretty quiet and antisocial, whether it be sticking to the far corner of a room, or spending some time in solitude. He can also have a short fuse, and one will find that he is quite moody in these instances. He can also be quite sarcastic, and though he oftentimes uses sarcasm solely for humor, other times it is because he's just speaking before he thinks, which can also get him into trouble when he's not careful. Really, it's best to just let him have time to himself when he gets like this. Of course, he will always apologize later, no matter how much someone ticked him off, and he will do his best to make up for whatever snide or hurtful remarks he made.
Overall, he's a pretty genuine person, and usually wears his heart on his sleeve, whether he voices how he feels, or his expressions and body language give it away. Though he's no Einstein, he still is a pretty intelligent person, and is usually pretty observant - excluding the moments where he gets too energetic, mostly - which helps him to piece things together. He's also known for being pretty musical, as he loves to sing and will learn any instrument he is given acces to. He's confident, and generally doesn't let anyone's criticism of him get him down.

History
(wip)

Sexuality
"I'm Heterosexual."

Relationships
(family/friends/crush/enemies open!)

Music, photography, YouTube, coffee, being with friends/family, video games, some sports

Dislikes
Manipulative people, (wip)

Religion
Christian

Pets
"I have a Black Lab/Golden Retriever mix puppy. Her name's Freya!"

Other

fc: Luke Hemmings

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet Lewin

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:20 pm

§ Lewin James Patterson §
§ Title/Role Here §

Keep moving forward.
Basics
"I'm Lewin James Patterson, but people also call me Lou. Pleased to meet you. I'm twenty-four years old, and my birthday's on June 7. I'm a guy, though I'd hope that's pretty obvious."

Exterior
Lewin is fairly a tall individual, standing at 5'11, and has a fairly muscular build. His hair is dark brown - almost black - and it has a bit of a wave to it. He has hazel eyes that sometimes turn green, based on his mood. His skin tone is fair, and he tends to tan a decent amount when he's been out in the sun for extended periods of time.

Personality
"...Well..."
Lewin is usually pretty chill and mellow; he tends to be a bit on the quiet side - it's not that he's shy, by any means, however. He's just simply more of an introvert, and thus prefers to keep to himself. When getting to know someone, he also generally likes to take time to observe them - as he's generally an observant and analytical person - to make sure that they're really trustworthy. Because of this, he tends to be pretty closed off to talking about his life, leaving him to seem a bit mysterious to most. People tend to feel that he's a bit cold and, at times, bitter whenever that closed off side reveals itself, though that isn't how he intends to come across. He simply has trust issues, and wishes not to be betrayed or taken advantage of, anymore. Despite this, he's generally known to be a patient, sweet, genuine, and caring person that's always willing to help. He always does his best to do what's right - even if he stands alone. In such cases, he's not afraid to fight for those in need, and will boldly face things head-on. He's a gentleman, and once one breaks down his walls, a very loving and affectionate guy; he's sure to treat his friends and girlfriend with the utmost love and respect.

History
For the most part, Lewin has had a pretty good life. He was born into a wealthy family in England, and his parents were very loving. He went to private schools, was able to learn many different hobbies, and did a lot of travelling. However, both his parents made sure that he didn't just get everything handed to him - they had both started out dirt poor, and understood the value of hard work, good morals, and to be grateful and appreciative for what they had, no matter how much or how little it was at any given time. They ingrained these values into him and his two sisters, so they had to work hard and learn life lessons that a lot of other kids from wealthy families did not. His classmates found this to be strange, and they always looked down on his family for "putting him through" that. He didn't see it as a bad thing, though, and is grateful that he didn't end up becoming a spoiled brat. When he was 9, his family moved to the United States, as his father had decided it was best for his business to switch their headquarters there. When Lewin was around 16, he met a girl whom he felt he loved; unfortunately, she didn't reciprocate the feelings. Even worse? She pretended that she did, in order to use him. He spoiled her, constantly taking her on expensive dates, and buying her expensive gifts. It got to the point where she even tried to get him to do nice things for her friends, as well. His parents and sisters were incredibly suspicious the entire time, and tried to warn him, but he wouldn't listen. One day, however, he eventually caught her cheating on him - and, not only that, but she had also spread rumors about him throughout school. It completely blindsided him, and, naturally, he broke up with her. Sadly, the damage had been done. Because of the rumors, which most people believed, he lost most of his friends, and even found out that some of them were also using him for money, status, and popularity. Ever since then, he became very guarded towards most - still kind, yes, but not nearly as trusting and revealing about who he was or where he came from. It was a tough lesson to learn, but he realized that a lot of people will act chummy just to get their hands on money, and he wanted people around him who genuinely cared about who he was, as an individual, and not about his money or status. From that point on, he focused less on relationships, and more on his studies and a career path. He had always worked under his father's businesses, and as he got a bit older, through prestigious connections; of course, that said, he still had to put in all the work, himself. His parents refused to do much beyond putting in a good word for him. It wasn't because they were unwilling to help, however - they wanted him to make a career path on his own, which he actually appreciated immensely. They had seen how lazy and entitled their friends' children were, and didn't want that for Lewin and his sisters. Now, he's planning on opening a restaurant, so he's moved to the location that he finally decided on to finally get it started up.

Sexuality
"Definitely straight."

Relationships
Brandon and Leighanne - parents
Rosabelle and Autumn - sisters
(family/friends/crush/enemies open!)

Books, music (his favorites being classical and alternative), painting, coffee, dogs, playing piano, and cooking

Dislikes
Dishonesty, bullies, nosy people, salted caramel, metal/screamo music, (wip)

Religion
Christian

Pets
"Yeah, I've got an Irish Setter named Red, and a red and orange Betta fish named Phoenix."

Other
N/A

fc: Timothee Chalamet
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:06 am, edited 8 times in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet Aspen

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:21 pm

§Aspen Harpae Paisley§
§Title/Role Here§

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity.
Basics
"Hi, my name's Aspen - but my full name's Aspen Harpae Paisley. I don't really have any nicknames, but I don't mind being called anything else; call me pretty much whatever you please. Nice to meet you! Anyway, I'm twenty-two - going on twenty-three - years old, and my birthday is October 15, 1997. As for my gender, well, I think it's pretty obvious that I'm a girl.

Exterior
Aspen has chocolate brown hair that reaches just slightly below her shoulders, though she generally has it dyed red. She often styles it in waves or curls, but will occasionally style it in a messy bun, as well. Her eyes are a deep emerald green. Her complexion is fair, though one would argue that she's a bit on the pale side. She stands at 5'3, and has an hourglass figure.

Personality
Aspen is the type of girl that you can treat poorly, and she'll still be kind and loving, as she generally forgives easily - it's just how she is. Though, she would be very protective and motherly towards someone who is being mistreated, so that's a different story entirely. She will always be there, especially for the people whom she loves. She's rather sweet and nurturing, and is always willing to listen to those who need someone to talk or vent to, or a shoulder to cry on. She's patient, easy to talk to, and people generally seem to feel comfortable and safe in her presence, as they can trust that she will never tell people things that were told to her in confidence, nor would she ever betray them. She has been known to show people a tough love, when she views it as necessary, however, and isn't afraid to call them out - mainly in hopes to get them to see the other side of the coin. She can, however, have a bit of an ill temper, and tends to be a little too blunt, at times, so she definitely has her moments. She's a bit of an ambivert, so she has her moments when she likes to socialize with people, and also has times where she just wants some time to herself.

History
"Well, things weren't always easy, but life was, and always will be, precious, and so I'm grateful for that."
Aspen was born and raised in Utah to a family that struggled financially. Her dad - who was in the army - went MIA, and was eventually presumed dead, before she was born; as a result, her mother and brother had to move in with her mother's parents. While their mother was out working, she and her brother were being homeschooled, and took care of, them. They may not have had much, but this only taught Aspen to be appreciative for what she did have, and to be considerate of what others were going through. When she was about five, her father was miraculously found alive, and sent back home. He had some injuries, however, and decided to find a job he could work from home, as a result. That, and he figured that he could help his children with their schooling, as they were still being homeschooled. Aspen loved dancd, and her grandfather decided to put her in ballet when she was about seven. She continued with it, and still loves to join a production - or go to watch one - whenever she has some free time. Eventually, Aspen's parents were able to afford a home, and so their family moved out when she was about eleven. She and her brother desperately wanted to help their grandparents and parents, so when each one was old enough to work, they set out to find jobs as soon as possible. They both also worked hard in school, so that they could eventually get a few scholarships to help them get into good colleges. Aspen always worked hard in whatever she did, and the end results oftentimes paid off. She went to a good college near her home, but seeing as how the school has a great program and reputation, is transferring over to a new college in a new town to study endocrinology.

Sexuality
"I'm straight."

Relationships
N/A, so far (crush/friends/enemies/etc. open!)

Animals (mostly dogs and bunnies), pastries, lattes/latte art, drawing, video games, spending time with family and loved ones, rain, and ballet

Dislikes
Abuse, snakes, horror movies,

Religion
Christian

Pets
"I have two dogs - a male black Scottish Terrier named Biscotti, and a female Irish Setter named Maple. I also have a black and white Lionhead bunny; her name is Oreo."

Other
She has a rose gold necklace with a single cream colored pearl that she always wears, as it was a special gift given to her by her mother, whom had worked hard to save up for an exceptionally nice gift for her and her brother one Christmas years ago.

fc: Emma Stone

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet Oriana

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:10 pm

§ Oriana Emmaline Clarkson §
§ Title/Role Here §

"Ever since we were kids,
I'd always be the one to ωακε γσυ υρ when you slept in."
"But this time, when all of this is over...
Will you come to ωακε мε υρ?"

Basics
"Hey, I'm Oriana, but you can call me Ori! My full name? It's Oriana Emmaline Clarkson. My birthday's June 5, and I'm twenty-two years old. Yes, I'm a girl.

Exterior
Oriana is a fairly short girl, standing at 5'3", and has a thin, somewhat hourglass figure. She has dark chocolate brown hair that almost reaches her mid-back, but has it dyed in a balyage-type of style with caramel and blonde highlights and lowlights. Her eyes are light brown; though, when she's sad, upset, or angry, they oftentimes change to a darker shade of brown. She has a fair complexion, and tends to tan quite a bit when exposed to sunlight for long enough.

Personality
Oriana tends to be, upon first impression, a bit immature and rude. While these may be true to her character, it is only true to an extent. In truth, when one gets to know her well, she isn't nearly as much as she was when she just met someone. However, if it is a crush, she will be all the more difficult. She is what you would refer to as a tsundere - in short, this means that even if she likes a guy, she vehemently denies it, and sometimes actually acts cold towards him. Yet, she still does things that subtly prove she's interested, when she thinks no one will notice. After breaking down her walls, though, one will find that she's actually quite sweet, bubbly, and considerate of others. She will be quite loving, affectionate, and loyal to those she genuinely loves and cares about, and is fiercely protective of them. When she's not uncomfortable or unfamiliar with those around her, she's also actually pretty silly, playful, and carefree. She can be a bit insecure, which is why she feels the need to sometimes make herself look confident by talking herself up to people, as though she's trying to prove something to them. She can be quite stubborn, and somewhat childish, at times, and that also can stem from her insecurities.

History

Sexuality
"I'm straight."

Relationships
(family/romantic interest/friends/enemies open!)

Dislikes
Spiders, horror movies/shows, abuse, (wip)

Religion
Christian

Pets
"I have three dogs; a female black Scottish Terrier named Jade, a male black Miniature Schnauzer named Shadow, and a female Maltese named Coconut. I also have a Butterfly Koi pond in my front yard."

Other
She has a rose gold necklace with a single cream colored pearl that she always wears, as it was a special gift given to her by her mother as a Christmas gift.

fc: Unknown
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:16 am, edited 7 times in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet Celeste

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:15 pm

§ Celeste Annemarie Martinelli §
§ Title/Role Here §

So let's just play pretend and find a secret place,
When the world around us says that we should act our age.
The day is gonna come when there's no time left to waste.
But we'll never grow up, I say we hide away...

Basics
"Hello! I'm Celeste! Oh, yeah, but my full name's Celeste Annemarie Martinelli - pleased to meet'cha! My birthday is on February 14, and I'm twenty-two years old. As I'm sure you can tell, I'm a girl."

Religion
Christian (Pentecostal)

Exterior
wip

Personality
wip

History
wip

Talents
Playing violin, painting, ballet

Relationships
Brian and Brenda Martinelli - parents
Hera - twin sister

Pets
Fizzy, a female Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy (blonde and white pattern on fur); Chouxie, a female Papillon (white and brown pattern on fur)

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Crush
N/A, yet

Other

fc: Danielle Campbell

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet Rosabelle

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:20 pm

§ Rosabelle Alina Patterson §
§ Title/Role Here §

I dream of painting, and then I paint my dream.

Basics
"Hiya - I'm Rosabelle Alina O'Brien, but you can call me Rose or Belle! Nice to meet'cha! I'm nineteen years old, and my birthday is on March 17th. I'm a girl, but you already knew that, right?"

Exterior
Rose is small in stature, standing at about 5'3 in height. She has a narrow build, and her muscles are lightly toned. Her hair is light chocolate brown with blonde highlights, and she generally styles it in either beachy waves or voluminous curls. Her eyes, rimmed by long lashes, are a deep brown. She has a fair skin tone, but oftentimes burns, rather than tans.

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Personality
Rosabelle is, overall, a pretty relaxed, easygoing individual. She can laugh at herself, and has a habit of teasing others; for the most part, this is just in a playful manner and shouldn't be taken to heart. She's honestly just lighthearted, and likes to make people smile. When in the wrong, she will be the first to admit she's messed up; not only that, but she'll do her best to not only apologize, but also to make up for it. She can easily laugh at herself and, figuratively speaking, brush the dust off herself in order to move on. She is shy with some people, but very exuberant and social with others. She has a habit of being a bit stubborn, and won't back down easily. She's sarcastic, and uses her sarcasm and slight hint of cheekiness to her advantage whenever possible.

History
wip

Relationships
Brandon & Leighanne - parents
Lewin and Autumn - siblings
(family/friends/enemies/crush open!)

Pets

Dislikes
wip

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet Jasper

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:36 pm

§ Jasper Colton Monet §
§Title/Role Here§

Quote Here
Basics
"Hey, I'm Jasper - Jasper Colton Monet, but some call me Jas, or even Jazz. Pleased to meet you. I'm twenty-four years old, and my birthday's on May 4th. Yes, I'm a guy."

Exterior

Personality

History

Sexuality
"I'm straight."

Relationships
Shawn and Lisa Monet - parents
Cecily and Ciela Monet - twin sisters
(crush/friends/enemies/etc. open!)

Dislikes

Religion
Christian

Pets

Other
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Link (BotW) || Hylian Champion || Courage

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:49 pm

|| Link ||
"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage."

Name
Link

117 (technically 17, due to being sealed in the Shrine of Resurrection for the past 100 years)

Race/Species
Hylian

Personality
Link is, upon first impression, the strong, silent type. He doesn't tend to show much emotion, especially in dire times and situations. He takes his role as a knight, and the chosen hero, very seriously. He doesn't easily give up, as he's quite tenacious, and fiercely loyal to those he cares about, as well as to Hyrule. While he's well trained in battle, and can obviously be quite analytical, he's also notorious for being quite reckless, at times, causing him to get himself into rather thorny situations. Typically, this side of him comes out when he gets impulsive, and doesn't generally take into consideration how he could be affected - especially when it involves protecting a loved one. When one gets to know him, a bit better, they see that he can have a rather sweet and caring side to him, and can be quite humorous and silly when he warms up to you. Though he doesn't show it, he's got his own burdens and insecurities, but he prefers not to discuss these things with people, typically speaking.

History
Born into a family of the Hyrulean Royal Guard, Link was taught how to wield a sword at a rather young age. Due to his exceptional skill - as he had even bested adults with his swordsmanship when he was as young as 4 years old - he had amazed and impressed just about everyone (well...except, perhaps, Revali...). This included King Rhoam, who made him Princess Zelda's appointed knight, later on, when he was a teenager. Seeing as he is the hero chosen by the Master Sword, he was also made one of the Champions, alongside Zelda, Urbosa of the Gerudos, Mipha of the Zoras, Revali of the Ritos, and Daruk of the Gorons. From that point on, he met with the other Champions as needed, and accompanied and escorted Zelda on a lot of her journeys - namely, when she would attempt to awaken her powers.
When Calamity Ganon attacked so suddenly and visciously, Link did everything in his power to help protect the kingdom. Unfortunately, the other four Champions fell in battle, and Hyrule was swiftly being overtaken by Calamity Ganon's vast army of the Guardians that he gained control of, forcing Link and the princess to flee. While engaging in combat with a hoarde of Guardians, he, too, fell in battle, after using every last ounce of his strength. As a last ditch effort, Zelda instructed the Sheikahs to take him to the Shrine of Resurrection immediately, where he remained for 100 years, due to his injuries being so severe.
When he awoke, he had a severe case of amnesia, as he couldn't remember anything. He had to venture out, alone, in search of some of his memories, and to fight off the evil that had taken control of the Divine Beasts. With the help of the fallen Champions' tribes, as well as the Sheikahs, he was able to accomplish all of this. Finally, with the aid of the other Champions, who were freed from the Blight Ganons, at last, he and Zelda put an end to Calamity Ganon's reign of terror...for now.
Now, the two are working to restore Hyrule, and Link is trying to get the rest of his memories back, in the process. Due to losing his memory - and still having much more to uncover about his past - he doesn't remember much about his family. He cannot even recall if he had any siblings, though it is rumored that he had a younger sister...

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Crush
Zelda

Friends/Allies
Zelda, Mipha (deceased), Urbosa (deceased), Daruk (deceased), Revali (deceased), Prince Sidon, Riju, Yunobo, Teba, Impa, Paya

Enemies
Calamity Ganon, the Yiga Clan

Pets
A mare named Epona.

Weaponry
Link is skilled with a lot of different weapons - sometimes, he even uses objects, such as mops and sticks, as a last resort, if he has to. It can primarily be summed up as using them as swords, spears, or a bow and arrow. He's always sure to have a shield on him, as well - again, he will even resort to using items, like pot lids, as shields if he has to. He also has the Sheikah slate, though if Zelda ever needs to use it, he's more than willing to give it to her.

Food, cooking, horses, horseback riding, sword training, archery, (wip)

Dislikes
wip

Additional Information
He possesses the Triforce of Courage; thus, he is the one chosen by the sword that seals the darkness. He doesn't speak much, though it isn't because he cannot talk. As he had explained to Zelda once, before Calamity Ganon attacked Hyrule, "With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups