☽Alpha's OC storage☾

A place to store your roleplay character information.

☽Fraeya☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:43 pm

╔════════◈◉◈════════╗

Name: Fraeya Vara
Nickname: Frey, Fray
Rank/Role: Text Here
Species: Elf

╚════════◈◉◈════════╝
╔═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╗
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Crush:
Open
Relationship:
Single
╚═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╝
╔══════════════════╗
fun, jokes, kindness, gentleness,
animals, nature, rain, magic,
forests.

Dislikes:
Disrespect, disloyalty,
liars, cruel people, violence, hate,
vulnerability.

╚══════════════════╝

╔════════════════════════════════════*.☪.*════════════════════════════════════╗
Personality:
Fraeya is very strong, both mentally and physically, though she really doesn't look it which is why she is underestimated all the time. She cares deeply for her kind and her people, but she also struggles with caring about all life even when that life threatens to destroy the life she knows. She is extremely sympathetic but don't let that fool you, she will not show mercy where it is not deserved. She is elegant, level-headed, and calm and rarely gets angry, due to the fact that emotions are a sign of weakness with higher-ranked elves. She stands tall with the utmost honor and dignity. Her leadership skills need a little work, but she follows her instinct when it comes to decision making, and sometimes her heart but that is less likely.

Fraeya is beyond her years and is very intelligent and grown-up, even though she is still just a teenager. When it comes to being disrespected she doesn't take it lightly, regardless if you are Trolldómr or Viking. Fraeya is very proud, proud of her heritage, her homeland, her people, her kind, and just proud in general. But she lacks confidence in herself when it comes to making big decisions or leading the Trolldómr. And although she is very skilled in battle and stealth, she is still rather clumsy.
When it comes to love Fraeya falls fast and hard. She can be gullible when it comes to herself but that quickly dissipates when it comes to her people. She is also a fast learner and very intelligent and loves to try new things so that she can better help herself and her people. Fraeya is loosely stoic and shows a rainbow of emotions but only when they are positive, when it comes to pain or hardship she hides her struggle very well.
The princess is very loyal to her word and to any person that she puts her trust into, but once you break her trust it is very hard to earn it back.

Appearance:
Fraeya has very fair skin, and even though she spends all her time outside her skin always stays porcelain, her eyes are an icy blue. Her hair falls to her mid-back and is snowy white. She is slender and fragile-looking, but don't let her body fool you, she is perfectly capable of taking care of herself and her people. She stands gracefully at 5'8".
History:
Fraeya is born of royal blood and descended from the highest form of Elves, her father is the leader of the Trolldómr. When she was born, she was very sickly and frail and expected not to make it, but against all odds, she pulled through. Once the princess hit the ripe age of 6 they started to train her of how to act and elegance and kindness. But they also gave her the time to be able to be a kid and get messy and have fun. Though she is a princess and born to be the next leader of the Trolldómr she had a hard time making true friends. Then things only got worse once her mother fell ill and died a few months later, even the magic of the forest couldn't save her.

Using her magic to make her own friends she ended up meeting some sprites and fairies who adore her and helped her out of the darkness she had fallen in too. Once Fraeya turned 7 though, she met her very first real friend that was more around her age, she was sitting in the forest when he ran into her. He was a wolf shifter, and though he was kind of cold at first, they eventually were inseparable. She would always make him flower crowns with her nature magic. He wasn't the fondest of it, but he kept staying by her side so she didn't really stop. They grew up together and took care of each other. Though they had to hide their friendship once her father found out because he did not approve of him, though for a while he didn't give her a reason why. Fraeya's father knew about Vilkas casting before Fraeya did, but he also knew another secret that Fraeya never found out, though that did not change that she cared about him and wanted to remain by his side. So they hid their meetings from her father.
Once the time came for her to have her coronation of being an actual princess her people started to accept her because even though she was born with the world against her, she came out one of the most skilled people they had. She was 15 when her coronation for princess happened. Vilkas was supposed to attend, even if her father forbids it. But he never came, that day she cried in front of all of her people as the crown was put on top of her head, heartbroken. She had tried searching for him in the forest, she tried tracking him, but it was like he vanished and there was no trace of him. Her father had scolded her for crying in front of everyone that is was not "lady-like" and that "showing emotion like that made her look weak." He also yelled at her for still seeing Vilkas and being around "The outcasted mutt" when he had forbid it.
At first, Fraeya thought that Vilkas left because of her, that he didn't care about her, and for a while, she was mad at him. But after a while, she started to wonder if her father did something to Vilkas because she believed that he would've told her if he was leaving. But eventually, she just believed her father could and would never do something so dark, and now she believes him to be dead.

Then the invaders came, and they started chopping trees down. They could hear the screams of the forest as the Vikings cut the trees. She was there whenever their leader would fight with her father, arguing about the trees and making threats thrown back and forth. When she turned 18, she was going out into the forest to find her father who was trying to make a treaty with the Vikings, Maybe someone didn't want it to happen? But she found her father dead, along with the Viking's leader. Both sides were at each other's throats and it was in that moment that both sides declared war. After a few days of mourning, she had no choice but to move on quickly as she was pushed into the Leader spot. Now she leads the Trolldómr proudly, in hopes to live up to her late father's expectations, though she doesn't refer to herself as queen and still requests to be called princess.

Abilities:
Elven Magic [Healing/Nature/Elemental] Increased agility, hearing, and speed. Amazing stealth, and great stamina.Slower aging.
╚════════════════════════════════════*.☪.*════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Fraeya's Relationship Template☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:43 pm

❖Fraeya's Relationship/Interation Template❖

Positive (+) Negative (-) Neutral (=) Love interest (⋆) Dating (❤)

Name()
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts

Name()
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts

Name()
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts

Name()
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
Name()
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts

Name()
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts

Name()
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts

Name()
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
thoughtsthoughtsthoughts
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Loki☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:32 pm

╔════════◈◉◈════════╗
Name: Loki Jörmungandr
Nickname: Loki, Jör
╚════════◈◉◈════════╝
╔═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╗
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Open
Relationship: Single
╚═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╝
╔══════════════════╗
forests, nature, fishing, food,
eating, sparring, animals, bugs,
life, scouting, working, helping
people.

Dislikes:
Bathing, cooking, climbing, ocean,
ships, fighting.

╚══════════════════╝

Personality:
Although his appearance is rough and tough-looking, Loki is actually rather gentle and kind. He has a merciful soul and doesn't like causing unnecessary pain to anyone. He is very loyal to his people and his word but there is only so far before he feels like his humanity is slipping. Loki is very in tuned with nature, even though he has no problem with chopping down trees. When it comes to fighting he is usually very serious and focused and it is hard to bring him out of that. When he deals with the pain he, unfortunately, lets it consume his whole body, and a rage sets in. Then the merciful soul he usually disappears for that moment.

When it comes to women he is shy, he doesn't mind a strong women and he finds them pretty intoxicating. He likes a woman who can take care of herself, and doesn't mind speaking her mind, although that is usually just about every Viking woman there is.
When you cross him, it is very easy to lose his trust and loyalty, but other than that he has no hatred towards anyone unless given a reason.

Appearance:
Jör stands a few inches short of 7'. He is around 6'10". His hair is usually pulled back with braids and some dread and is a dark brown. He is very lean, toned, and muscular build. Though he isn't ripped.
His eyes are hazel or green, it really depends. His skin is lightly sun-kissed and he is usually dirty or with war paint.

History:
Although he hides it very well Loki is actually very broken, but he doesn't let that make him bitter and mean, in fact, it did quite the opposite. When he was a kid, he lived on the land that grew with plague, they were there for a few years, making ends meet as best as they could. Soon enough his mother and father both got sick, and they were left behind as Jör was brought on the boat. He was 18 when they died, and he met a beautiful young woman on the boat. They fell in love, but quickly a storm came and roughed up their boat, she was swept off the boat by a large wave, and lost out to see. Loki was heartbroken but he never let it negatively affect him. Now he lives with the rest of the Vikings in the forest's edge.
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Zara☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:45 pm

╔═══════◈◉◈═══════╗
Name: Zara Grader
Nickname: N/A
╚═══════◈◉◈═══════╝
╔══════∘°∘♡∘°∘══════╗
╚══════∘°∘♡∘°∘══════╝
╔═══════════════╗
causing mayhem, bossing
people around, causing
harships and obstacles,
readings, learning, studying,
being kept in the loop,
working out, sparring,
practicing combat.

Dislikes:
Disrespect, being let down,
disloyalty, being lied to, not
understanding something,
being lazy, or others being
lazy.

╚═══════════════╝

Personality:
Zara is rather cold when it comes to people as well as stoic. She doesn't like showing anyone kindness or remorse because she feels it is a sign of weakness. When it comes to her mind she is very clever and organized. She refuses to go forwards with anything without a plan, and when caught in a situation that seems like there is no way out, she usually has a trick up her sleeve, but that's mostly because she is very educated and perceptive about her enemies and targets. She is always resourceful and doesn't make hesitations.

For the most part, she is self-reliant but tends to enjoy the manipulation of others, or using people as pawns on the battlefield. Not being one to get her own hands dirty, she rather enjoys being the one who barks orders. She doesn't take well to disrespect and is far from merciful in every way. Her leadership skills aren't the best and her self-confidence is lacking but she makes up for it with her demanding and lack of remorse attitude. On top of that, her presence is huge and more or less intimidating, and she makes herself known and acknowledged.

Being someone who loves to play games and toy with people's emotions and lives she is a pretty sour loser and takes it quite literally to heart and when things don't go her way she tends to have a very destructive temper tantrum.
When it comes to the broken she is vindictive and bloodthirsty. She is very disloyal and would leave you dead on the battlefield, but she is no coward, she will fight when necessary. Zara is very callous and will speak her mind regardless of how anyone's reactions or feelings might turn out to be.

Her people follow her mostly because she is manipulative and instills fear and lies in her followers, even if they do have powers and she does not.
For love, it seems that this girl has no recollection of ever having something like that, and the emotion seems void within her body and mind along with sympathy and empathy.
She is cold, strong, independent, and destructive. But even with all of these negative traits, she is very level-headed when she wants to be, and when she does make a mistake or miss something she is very reflective of her actions and usually will pick her brain for hours and figure out what and where it went wrong.
Though there's nothing that says she can't change if the right opportunity or person comes into her life.

When she is around someone she enjoys or likes, she is still rather cold, but a little more lenient and kind, but its hardly a difference from any other time.

Appearance:
Zara stands at about 5'8", but with heels on she is about an inch taller. Her hair is wavy and cascades to her mid-back, brown color with a light red tone that shows through. She has a slender yet curvy body, toned and fit but still feminine. Her eyes are ice/deep blue, a dark ring around the edge of the iris. Her skin is naturally tan, but that is because of her mother's Hungarian background. Though she was born and raised in Britain so has a light British accent, and doesn't use their terms often.
She has a scar that looks like a claw mark that goes from beneath her shoulder blade on her back and down her side to her front of her hip, she had no issues showing it off.

History:
When it comes to Zara's history she isn't the most talkative.
But she is willing to tell her story if it makes you join her side.
When Zara was born she was born to a beautiful and understanding family. They didn't care if you were a different specie or if you had different sexuality, nothing like that mattered to them. She grew up a rather normal childhood, loved and cared for, her mother was a peasant who fell in love with her father who was a very wealthy and well-known man. But he wasn't corrupted by his wealth or business. In fact, they donated a lot of money to charities every year and helped people as much as they could. Back then Zara was a completely different person, she was warm and kind, and welcoming. She loved people of all types and was as giving as her parents. But once she got older and more into her teen/adult years a traumatic event that changed the way she thought of things entirely.
She was sleeping, when the house alarm was going off, she had stood up and figured it was just a slipped alarm like it had been the past few times. But this time, the front door was opened, and broken glass lay on the floor. With the house being a decent size it was normal that she didn't even hear the glass break. As she walked down the stairs a bat now gripped tightly in her hands she heard something from across the way, closer to her parent's room. She found her parents, murdered, claw, and bite marks all over them. She let out a scream, and the intruder ended up finding her, they fought and struggled, which is what caused the claw mark on her side, the guy was some sort of shifter, but it was too dark to tell what kind of animal.
Sirens and cops showed up and she had been laying on the ground unconscious at this point. And when she finally woke up her mindset had changed completely, as did her personality. Ever since she has had an undying hatred and spite for people with powers, the broken, and the unnatural. she has endured vigorous training for hand to hand combat and using weapons to make up for her lack of supernatural abilities.

Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Jasper☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:08 pm

╔════════◈◉◈════════╗
Name: Dr. Jasper Thomas
Nickname: Jas
╚════════◈◉◈════════╝
╔═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╗
╚═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╝
╔══════════════════╗
women, flirting, kindness,
working, exploring,
working out, creating,
learning, science, math.

Dislikes:
Liars, rudeness, getting
angry, rain, mud, sand,
not getting calculations
right, getting turned down.

╚══════════════════╝

Personality:
Jasper is very smart and intelligent- and in more ways than one. He is smart in the ways of science and all of that but he is also smart in terms of people. He is able to read them very easily even if they are entirely closed off. Not only is he smart, but he is also a critical thinker. He analyzes everything and tends to come to a solution or conclusion very quickly. It also helps that he is very patient and decisive and doesn't drown himself into overthinking things too much.

Dr. Thomas is very friendly, but with that friendliness, he is a huge flirt-at least towards women. Half the time he doesn't even realize he is acting that way. He is not exactly a hopeless romantic more like compassionate, but some may look at him as if he is. When he falls in love though, he falls extremely fast and hard. He also is very loyal and reliant [relationship or friendship] and kind. His kindness goes for all living things.

Jasper makes creativity and improvising look easy and he doesn't break a sweat when it comes to using his mind and brain. Because of the large sum of money, he was given from losing his parents he is very wealthy, but that doesn't mean he is stingy or stuck up, he is actually very generous and will help out people in need, especially people he cares for or knows. Though he is not gullible and will not let you take advantage of him.

Usually very mannered and well-disciplined, not many people think he is capable of being rude or mean, but if you get on his bad side he tends to be rather violent with his words and in some cases physically too. Though it does take a lot to make him mad, he does voice his opinion a lot and will make himself heard, so don't take that as him being rude. He is very open-minded and loves to listen to people's input or ideas and will, for the most part, follow them or will compromise.

For the most part, Jasper is warm, kind-hearted, organized, gentle, honest, skillful, level-headed, charming, and sometimes he will show his sensitive and vulnerable side.

Appearance:
Jasper is 5′ 9″, with an average build that is toned and has some muscle. He has a thick British accent, though tends to not use their terms. His skin is lightly tanned but that isn't because of the sun. He has tattoos trailing up his arms and onto his chest, and other randomly placed ones. Jas usually has his hair pushed back and parted on the side, his hair being a dark brown/blackish color and it falls almost to his shoulders. He has a light beard and mustache and doesn't really let it grow out more than that. His eyes are soft and kind, and are a dark chocolate brown in poorly lit places but lighten when directly in sunlight.
History:
Jasper was born and raised in the UK. He went to college majoring in chemistry and then in Biology a few years later he did got a PH.D. He has always been really good with computers and tech as well. He graduated from college very early than the rest of his class and the same thing goes for his high school. He was working as a college teacher, teaching computer programming. That's when he had received the opportunity to work for the Jurassic Sanctuary project. He took the chance and left his job and started to work towards getting the dinosaurs into their own place.

Back in the episode of the Jurassic park falling apart [jurassic park original],he had a rough patch and dealt with a lot of pain and sadness. He actually hated dinosaurs for a while. His mother and father went to the park and both ended up perishing. After he got over that and was compensated largely from the loss, he put his money into savings and pushed to make his life easier and better, by learning as much as he can. Eventually, his hatred for dinosaurs disappeared as he learned more about the creatures and then figured that they didn't really have a choice, and then actually met a few of the survivors or people who also lost loved ones to that tragic day. He now is one of the best scientists that work at the Lab. He also secretly helps create and hatch the new dinosaurs.

Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Katsumi☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:09 pm

╔═══════◈◉◈═══════╗
Name: Katsumi Nakamura
Nickname: Sumi, Kat
╚═══════◈◉◈═══════╝
╔══════∘°∘♡∘°∘══════╗
╚══════∘°∘♡∘°∘══════╝
╔══════════════╗
talking, having fun, exploring,
going on adventures, rain,
surfing, reading, trying
new things, being in the
field, nature, life, plants,
animals, gynmastics.

Dislikes:
Negaticity, being sad,
lightning, seeing other sad.

╚══════════════╝

Personality:
Sumi was always one with a personality that outgrew her body and age. She is extremely kind and caring, to a point she would put herself on the line even if she doesn't know you. She loves to push herself to the limits and then try to go further making her a hard-worker and driven. She is determined and focused and very organized.
She doesn't think before she acts[or speaks] usually and is actually very sensitive. At times she can be shy and hide in her shell but that is not often. She takes things to heart, but she doesn't cry when that happens she gets angry. When she gets angry she will have no hesitation in being rude and outspoken. Most of the time she is outgoing and funny and loves to joke around.

Because she is so stubborn, she tends to struggle to do things on her own and you won't find her ever asking for help. She is self-reliant and doesn't like to lean on people. Though when people look at her they tend to have this urge to want to protect her, and that annoys her with every inch of her, but because of wanting to protect her people tend to think she is lovable when really she isn't. But it makes useful when she is out on the field cause she knows someone will always be watching her back.

Sumi is very adventurous which is one of the reasons she is on the fieldwork so much. She is always the first one to volunteer, she can't stand being in the lab for too long, which is probably why it was a good thing she left her veterinarian job.
She is very observant, decisive, confident, and resourceful, which is another reason she is so good in the field. It makes it so that she is able to be aware of her surroundings and then if needed, can improvise with the objects and materials around her, along with being able to make quick decisions without hesitation or questioning her actions and that makes it more safe for everyone.

Although Sumi seems like an angel, she does have a more fiery side. She can get very angry if you say or do the wrong things. But she is also rebellious and disobedient and doesn't like listening to orders or people telling her what to do. She is the complete opposite of a coward which can sometimes make her run into situations that she isn't prepared for.

As for love, Sumi never really thought of anyone ever loving her. So she tends to keep her heart closed off and tucked away. She is not one to share her feelings and if she did ever like someone she would hide it and keep quiet. And if someone would say they like her she would withdraw, and "play hard to get" even though that's not exactly what it is. She will try to avoid that person as much as she can and her more closed off and rude side of her comes out. Secretly its because she hates being vulnerable and weak like everyone looks at her and treats her as.

Appearance:
Sumi is rather small, standing at 5' 2", but in Japan that is actually pretty average, her frame is small and fragile-looking, but healthy and toned as much as it can be. She makes up for her height by wearing heels usually. Her hair is long and wavy, when let down it is past her mid-back, brown with red tones. Her skin is light, hardly touched by the sun. Her eyes look rather dark but are actually hazel.
History:
Sumi was born rather sick and frail in Japan. She was on the brink of death until by a miracle her health took a turn for the better and she survived. But because of that her body never really caught up and she remained small and fragile-looking. But that didn't stop her, she joined volleyball and soccer when she was young and then up till high school. But then she broke her ankle and that halted all sports. She was always smart and good with her classes, but ultimately she loved to push her self physically more than anything, though that usually didn't work out well. After that, her parents coddled her and basically watched her every move, they also forced her to learn self-defense, so even though she is small and frail she can push you around if needed.

She went into college and lived in the dorms as she pushed herself to finish and graduated with a bachelor's and became a veterinarian in New York. She loves animals, ever since she had a service dog when she was young and still dealing with the health issues of her infanthood. When he got sick and they couldn't figure out why she vowed to become a vet. But then something more interesting came along, The Lab contacted her and offered her a job to work to get the dinosaurs on their own island. She was hesitant but they said she would still be working with animals and making a difference, so after about a week of sitting on it she joined them.

Her parents are proud but they still worry about her and treat her like she is porcelain, maybe that's why her personality is so strong. Currently, she doesn't have any health issues but has to get a physical done at least once every two months.

Other:
She often is the one who tags along with the hunter/trackers on the field to make sure they don't mess up the tranq dosage, and if they are injured.
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Victoria☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:09 pm

╔═════════◈◉◈═════════╗
Name: Victoria Nowak
Nickname: Vee
╚═════════◈◉◈═════════╝
╔════════∘°∘♡∘°∘════════╗
Sexuality: Demisexual
╚════════∘°∘♡∘°∘════════╝
╔════════════════════╗
training, working, tracking,
working out, shooting, giving
orders, thunder.

Dislikes:
Disrespect, outgoing people,
small talk, sensitive people.

╚════════════════════╝

Personality:
Vee has a very approachable and kind looking demeanor. But she is quite the opposite. She isn't the most social and rather work than talk. She is practically humorless and cold and you have to really work hard to make her laugh. Though occasionally she will chuckle but not because something is funny, mainly because she can't believe she has to deal with stupid people. She is stubborn and abrasive and doesn't know when to bite her tongue. Though she is rather obedient when it comes to order and higher ranks. She can be rather hostile and doesn't take kindly to disrespect or disloyalty. She expects people to look out for each other while out in the field but that's not always going to happen.

Being the army girl she is she has been groomed for organization and loyalty. She is pretty level headed on the field but off of it is the opposite. Trained to be skillful and tactical and to be able to think thoroughly about a plan and then set it in motion and pull it off. She is very courageous and brave and acts on instinct a lot.

Vee doesn't have science smarts but when it comes to combat and tracking she is very dependable, same for if you need someone to watch your back, but don't take that as her being protective. When she messes up she tends to beat herself up over it but she won't apologize for it.

As for love, Vee has no time or room for it. She doesn't know how to act when she does have a crush on someone and tends to get kind of socially awkward and weird.

Appearance:
Vee stands around 5' 9". Her hair is more straight than wavy and is black and it falls past her shoulders. Her eyes are grey but sometimes can look blueish. Her skin is tan, and her body is slenderly average, with tone muscle but still feminine. Has a raptor bite on her thigh.
History:
Vee was born of Polish descent. Her father also had been in the military which is one of the reasons why she joined. He was killed on the field when she was a little girl though.
When she was able to drop out of high school she did and enlisted for the military. She had vigorous training in hand to hand combat and specializes in weapons of all sorts and has an impeccable aim. She was then hired out of the military to help gather the dinosaurs, it was probably the most excited she had been in a while.

Her mother recently died which is probably why she is so cold, because before that she was actually very sweet and kind, and on top of that working in the military probably didn't help with it. She does have a sister but she doesn't know where she is or any idea at all where she could be.

Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Zuri☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:07 pm

╔════════◈◉◈════════╗
Name: Zuri Young
Nickname: N/A
╚════════◈◉◈════════╝
╔═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╗
Sexuality: Bisexual
[Male Pref]

╚═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╝
╔══════════════════╗
reading, cooking, skateboarding,
sand, rain, volunteering,
nature, life, plants,
night, day, the moon, sunrise.

Dislikes:
Sadness, anger, confrontation,
rudeness, liars, lightning, eggs,
meat.

╚══════════════════╝

Personality:
Zuri is extremely social and loves to talk, really it could be about anything and have no meaning. She is very outgoing but not really the annoying type. She loves people and is extremely driven in her work. She is extremely strong in her personality and physically. She is very genuine and honest and doesn't lie to people, and some might think that that makes her rude, but she would rather tell the honest truth than lie about it.

The tomboy is very responsible and can take things seriously, and is for the most part an optimist but sometimes realistic. She is kind and sympathetic, gentle, and sometimes empathetic. She is a good listener and will listen to your problems though she herself will not share her own. She doesn't like to burden people, this makes her selfless.

She is brave and adventurous and level-headed. This means she doesn't get angry in the least bit, it takes a lot to make her mad. When she does get mad, her tongue becomes a blade. But she does not do anything physical. She is protective, to both humans and animals. Which is why she is a vegan.

She takes orders just fine and is cooperative. She is also very loyal and has a leadership trait that makes you want to follow her-maybe that's why the raptors take so well to her. Zuri, for the most part, is a good judge of character but sometimes her instincts can be wrong. But that mostly comes from how observant she is, in people and animals behaviors she can almost tell exactly what their next action will be.

Zuri is one of the most friendly and cheerful people you can meet, but she is far from gullible. She is very understanding and very calm and chill, a go with the flow type of person. She is not the most organized and can sometimes be clumsy when she is nervous or feeling shy. But she also is considered a wild-card sometimes and that can make things unsafe for herself and those around her. She is flexible and fast on her feet and quick in reactions.

When it comes to love Zuri loves romance, not a hopeless romantic though. She is one who will blurt out how she feels without hesitation. She takes rejection to heart, and that's usually when she feels vulnerable and sensitive, but she will do everything in her power to make it seem like she is fine, and might become stoic for a few days and not herself.

Appearance:
Zuri has wavy hair that goes a little passed her mid-back, long and dark brown. Her eyes match her hair in darkness, and chocolate color that almost looks black. Her skin is very pale-colored, but for some reason, she just can't seem to tan. She stands 5' 4" which is still rather short but she is not fully Asian. Her body is slender but healthy, and toned and muscular- but still feminine. She has some scars on her arms and legs from mishaps that have happened either before the lab or while training the raptors, but she doesn't hold it against them.
History:
Zuri was born and raised here in California. Her mother Asian and her father a British man. She always felt out of place whether it was at home, or in school, or with her friends. The only place she felt at home was the gymnasium where she did gymnastics. She didn't mind it but the feeling got worse when she reached high school.
She dropped out and found herself traveling and studying animals in the jungle and then after about a year she found herself in a Circus. She was their tamer and was one of the only circus' that didn't use harsh whips and such to do it. There is something about Zuri that animals like and don't find threatening, maybe its her smallness, or maybe it's her kindness but whatever it is they don't tend to attack her. She worked with Lions, Tigers, Bears, Snakes, birds of prey, etc. She protected them and them her. But the circus was going out of business, and her animals were brought to zoos or sanctuaries.

After a few weeks, she found a job at an aquarium, training sea lions and orcas, though she wasn't too fond since they were all put in captivity against their will. At least the circus had the animals they had because they were unable to return to the wild. But not long after joining the aquarium, she received an invitation to join with working for the lab under the condition that they get the aquarium to release the captive animals-which they obliged. She trains the already grown raptors that will be going into the sanctuary and secretly trains and raises the baby raptors being produced in the secret lab.

AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Zylah☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:32 pm

╔════════◈◉◈════════╗
Name: Zylah Becker
Nickname: Zy,
Zya(h) [Pronounced Z- AY AH]

╚════════◈◉◈════════╝
╔═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╗
Crush: Good Luck
╚═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╝
╔══════════════════╗
black cats, being alone, small-
groups, fall season, warm-
clothes, silence, fire [at a
distance], sunglasses, comfort-
food, ice cream, boots, baggy-
clothing, black, nighttime, reading,
fall colors, rain, thunder, lightning.

Dislikes:
Sun, morning, loud noises,
loud people, overly energized-
people, large groups, summer,
bathing suits, surprises, happy-
people, dogs, gossip.

╚══════════════════╝

Personality:
Zya is a perfect match with her dark powers, she enjoys spooky things, and is extremely brave and doesn't scare easily. She is very intolerant of everyone and she will not hesitate to show it, usually with rolling her eyes or just looking uninterested. She prefers to spend her time listening to music or reading. If she does happen to like you there is only a slight difference in the way she acts, she is actually responsive and seems interested in what you are saying and isn't rude.

She is rather humorless and doesn't enjoy small talk. Though she will enjoy it if its about the things she really does enjoy. She is closed off from people and doesn't like to be bothered, and is mostly like this so she doesn't get hurt again like when she lost her brother. It also is from the years of verbal abuse from her parents which made her stronger mentally and not sensitive, but this also made her insensitive to others. She doesn't hold her tongue and is really disrespectful or mean, but half the time its her just speaking the truth from her view, or her words are out of annoyance. She seems rather rebellious and she is looked at as aloof. She can sometimes be asocial but it's not always hostile.

Being self-reliant she doesn't ask for help, even if it is something that could kill her. She depends on no one. When someone does help her she will not thank them instead she will get mad at them.
Though she seems like she wouldn't know the first thing about being flirty, sometimes she does it if she knows someone likes her, mostly just because she likes the games, but after she gets bored it will be very easy to tell. She has this sarcastic charm sometimes as well, able to keep up with someone's sarcasm easily and return with a comeback quickly.

She can be hot-headed though most the time getting that angry is too much energy she would care to waste, she can get very angry rather quickly and it will escalate to a physical confrontation half the time and at that point, she is irrational and doesn't have her thoughts in order. A dark presence within her feeds on any of that negative energy and amplifies it. Though she does her best to not feed this thing in order not to hurt people even though she comes off as if she doesn't care in the slightest. She doesn't believe in harming someone who doesn't deserve it.

For the most part, Zya is hard to love, hard to get along with and starts things because she can. But maybe if you got to know her or pushed for the friendship she will be sweeter and more kind towards you. There may be a softer and more seasoned personality towards someone she actually trusts and likes.

Appearance:
Zylah stands at about 5' 4" with a slender body. Her hair is long-falling to about her lower back and usually is straight but occasionally she will curl her hair. It's dark brown/nearly black, and her eyes are a green/hazel. Skin is lightly sun-kissed, and surprisingly she has no scars from the encounter with the evil shadow she deals with. Though she may have a few new scratches or bruises show up.
History:
Zylah was born into a normal family, no one had powers, except for her. She was born with them and as a baby could not control anything within the darkness. Her parents knew she was different and because of that was extremely strict and verbally abusive to her. Growing up as a kid, she struggled with what lurked in the shadows, she had no control and often found herself with lack of sleep and being attacked in the night. It was like she had summoned something that didn't like her very much, she secretly still has these issues occasionally. Her parents didn't really believe that she was being attacked at night, even though she would come out every morning with bruises and scratches on her.

Her parents had sent her to a "hospital" trying to find a "cure" to this "disease" only for the whole place to end up in rubble and all the people with it dead. She was only a little girl when that happened, and it made her realize that even her parents thought she was some kind of monster. When she came out of that place, it haunted her, leaving her with little to no sleep, but at the same time made her numb to her emotions and others.

A few more years down the road, there were riots of when people were basically starting a war against super naturals, just because they were different. Her older brother was gravely injured and she ended up loosing her grip on her powers, causing a sonic blast of darkness that collapsed nearby buildings and injured and killed a lot of people, but somehow her parents and her brother managed to get it covered up and swept under the rug. Though everyone around her knew, if she were to step outside people would call her a demon, murderer, a devil. They would throw rocks and hit her all because she simply was trying to protect her older brother.

Then it got worse, see she grew up with an older brother [Nick], one who was kind and wasn't like her parents, he cared for her and spent most of his time with her when he was able, but the shadow seemed to not like it, because he wasn't able to do anything with him there. He went out one night, to go to the city with his friends and got into a fatal car accident, he died instantly. She has no idea if the shadow was the reason for it, but she was devastated. At that point she became closed off, from herself and everyone else around her. She became numb and put up very large and tall walls to protect herself. She used to be very kind and nice, but now she doesn't want to be bothered with anyone or anything.

Power/Ability:
Zya's power matches her entirely, she can create/manipulate darkness/shadows, with that she can engulf her body and become a shadow and travel through shadowed areas or the night, but only if the two places are connected with darkness. She is able to create familiars with the shadows but usually sticks with wolves, even though she hates dogs.
The darkness just looks like black plumes of smoke but has no smell or heat, and they don't cause issues with breathing and disappears with her command.

Faceclaim:
Maggie Lindemann
╚════════════════════════════════════*.☪.*════════════════════════════════════╝Image
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Azalea☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:37 pm

╔════════◈◉◈════════╗
Name: Azalea North
Nickname: Aza, North
╚════════◈◉◈════════╝
╔═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╗
╚═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╝
╔══════════════════╗
warmth,supernaturals, kindness,
tea, coffee, new people, fun,
swimming, music, reading, beaches,
surfing, snow-boarding, large groups,
small groups, talking.

Dislikes:
Fighting, arguments, rudeness,
government, pain, death,
being alone.

╚══════════════════╝

Personality:
Aza is very good-natured and helpful, even though she was raised with everything she could possibly need, and then some she took that as an advantage to help others. She loves giving to the poor and before her powers came she used to volunteer at homeless shelters. She is also very perceptive and is able to read people very easily. This makes it easy for her to pick up on any person who might have ill intentions though she is not always correct.

She is more the type of person to follow her heart and sometimes when needed her head. She tried to be an optimist but finds herself falling more into the realist category.
She is also a believer of second chances and can be very forgiving but once you mess up big time or too many times is when she starts to have a problem. But for the most part, she is pretty laid back, as long as her property and valuables don't get destroyed.

North is rather organized and everything has a place, she does have a bit of OCD but nothing huge, just simple things like if the fork is in with the spoons. And she usually doesn't make a big deal about it.
She is very kind and though she doesn't physically look it, she is strong both in mind and body.

She is very intelligent and fast thinking and acting, but she tends to be pretty clumsy and trips a lot over air. When it comes to romance she is pretty awkward and oblivious, you will have to make it pretty obvious that you like her, or she will just think you are being nice. When she is in a relationship or friendship she is very loyal.

Aza is not one to get mad but when she does she is very frightening and intimidating. She can make you see horrible things, but she also can fight a decent bit, but she doesn't like to result to that unless absolutely necessary. For the most part, she is just an innocent little bean who will give you her world to make you smile.

Appearance:
Aza didn't always look like this, but her powers drain the color from her hair and eyes[overuse], and because she is constantly keeping her power going by keeping up the illusion wall you will probably never see her true hair color. Her hair is white as snow and so is her eyes but her eyes look like they have little electricity going through them, when she uses more powers on top of the constant one she is using now her pupils become milky and disappear until she stops. Her hair falls past her shoulders and is straight. Somehow her eyebrows and eyelashed remain dark but if she were to use even more power there is a possibility that too would become white, along with her pigment in her skin.
Her eyes are a more off-white and you are able to tell her iris apart from her whites of her eyes. She stands about 5'8" and has a slender yet curvy body. She has a tattoo of the moon phase going up her forearm and she has two small beauty marks on her left cheek, her skin being lightly sun-kissed and her naturally pink shaded cheeks.

History:
Aza was born into a very wealthy family but that didn't make her snobby or stuck up, she is actually very generous and kind which is one of the reasons she even offered her home up to the Hidden. Her parents died from a fatal car crash when she was a teen and a few years later her powers came out of nowhere, but that was the story of most of the people with powers, along with some kind of brokenness to them. She had gone out and people were terrified of her, she ended up putting contacts in her eyes when she leaves to make them green, but that only works so much. She now keeps a barrier of an Illusion to hide her cabin and bring in other supernaturals.
Abilities:
Aza is able to create Illusions within people's minds and within the world itself. She is also able to alter people's memories and dreams, though she doesn't use that power all that much. When she does though she can feel the emotion or pain from that point in time.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me