Squirrelstar123's OC Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Squirrelstar123's OC Storage

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:16 pm

This will help me a lot lol. Don't know what to put here for the intro rn.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Georgiana Kawaguchi WIP

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:31 pm

Name: Georgiana Kawaguchi
Nickname: Georgie, Ghost
Sexuality:
Crush(s): "Make me princess of the kingdom then we'll talk”
Kingdom Nova
Role: Noble
Faceclaim:
Other:

Personality & History:
→ Georgiana is well known for being a prankster and scaring the daylights out of other people for fun. She is pretty good as being quiet and sneaking others, often being mistaken as or called a ghost as she seems to appear and disappear as quickly as one or sometimes a 'phantom' sound (her making a noise out of sight) can be heard. One thing she just loves to do is tease others, especially those she is close to and cares about. One could say it's her way of showing love while others say it's just her way of being a nuisance to everyone around her. In the case of her family, it is undeniably to her just out of love because she may not say it but she loves her family. Despite this, she can still be considered kind and respectful sometimes towards others but one must always watch when their back is turned. Georgiana is pretty flirtatious and easily can develop crushes but she is really nothing but a player, not taking really any of it seriously or to heart. She wasn't always this way but after love burns you once, sometimes things just change for people. The phrase 'curiosity killed the cart, satisfaction brought him back' doesn't fit anyone better than herself, always curious and often nosy about things or people. her biggest weakness is that she hates being scared or the feeling of being weak and helpless. When she feels this way, she will often get angry and that is her way of 'fighting' the feeling of being scared or weak.

Relations to Family:
The second youngest child of the nobleman Sebastian Kawaguchi and his late wife, Christine Kawaguchi
➵ She has four sisters and one brother ➵
❧ Jonathan Kawaguchi - 26
❧ Catherine Shinozaki - 23
❧ Lucy Mochida - 21
❧ Elizabeth Kawaguchi - 18

Pets:

Likes & Hobbies (WIP):
❀ Braiding Hair
❀ Embroidery
❀ Walks
❀ Flowers
❀ Games
❀ Dancing
❀ Singing/Humming
❀ Socializing
❀ Pressed Flower Craft
❀ Gardening

Relations With Others

♕ Name ♕
words

♕ Name ♕
words

♕ Name ♕
Words Words Words

♕ Name ♕
Words Words Words
♔ Name ♔
words

♔ Name ♔
words

♔ Name ♔
words

♔ Name ♔
words
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elizabeth Kawaguchi WIP

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:37 pm

Name: Elizabeth Rose Kawaguchi
Nickname: Eliza, Liz, Lizzy
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush(s):
Kingdom Nova
Role: Noble
Faceclaim: Sena Kashiwazaki (from Haganai)
Other:

Personality & History:
→ Elizabeth is a lover of musical, which is normal for the people in the Nova Kingdom. She has a lovely voice but she especially loves to play her fiddle (a violin) although she plays for fun and not to show off. She is a little clumsy but not horribly so to where she trips or falls often. She is kind hearted and friendly to almost anyone she meets although she can be too trusting at times. She likes to take walks at night or take her horse out for a evening ride. Elizabeth dislikes looking messy or dirty because she cares about her appearance although she's not super shallow. She can be determined and stubborn when she puts her mind to something. She is very caring and sometimes worries a little too much about things or people.

Elizabeth is a lover of music, who loves to sing but her favorite thing is playing the violin like her father. Grace was not her middle name for a reason as she is the opposite, just plain clumsy. She is kindhearted and friendly to almost anyone but the downfall of this means she is often too trusting of others. Outside of music, she enjoys hanging being around her family and her favorite friend. She likes to take walks into the town or down by the river bed, where it is quiet and peaceful. She has a secret spot by the river that she likes to go to, although very few close to her know about it. Despite not being a shallow person, Elizabeth cares about her appearance and just dislikes being unkempt or dirty. When she puts her mind to something, she can become very driven but also stubborn as well. This being said, Elizabeth tends to be a very caring person and it's not uncommon for her to worry too much over things or people. It should also be noted that she is a scaredy cat, more so about some things than others like thunder and lightning storms.

Relations to Family:
The youngest child of the nobleman Sebastian Kawaguchi and his late wife, Christine Kawaguchi
➵ She has four sisters and one brother ➵
❧ Jonathan Kawaguchi - 26
❧ Catherine Shinozaki - 23
❧ Lucy Mochida - 21
❧ Georgiana Kawaguchi - 19

Pets:

Likes & Hobbies (WIP):
❀ Braiding Hair
❀ Embroidery
❀ Walks
❀ Flowers
❀ Games
❀ Dancing
❀ Singing/Humming
❀ Socializing
❀ Pressed Flower Craft
❀ Gardening

Relations With Others

♕ Name ♕
words

♕ Name ♕
words

♕ Name ♕
Words Words Words

♕ Name ♕
Words Words Words
♔ Name ♔
words

♔ Name ♔
words

♔ Name ♔
words

♔ Name ♔
words
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Squirrelstar123's OC Storage

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:58 am

Amber by hehaden, on Flickr

username; Squirrelstar123
name; koikit, koipaw, koileap
age; thirty moons
gender; female
rank; warrior
desired rank; uncertain
clan; lightningclan
sexuality; demi-heterosexual
crush; none yet
mate; none
kits; none
mother; frostlight
father; leafblaze
siblings; anyone feel free to ask to be one!
appearance/description; short-haired calico she-cat with green eyes
personality; words are hard (tba)
backstory; words (tba)
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Squirrelstar123's OC Storage

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:01 pm

[img]picture[/img]
Name:
Nelly
Kittypet
Scent:

Appearance:
Long-haired
calico she-cat
with blind
green eyes
and a half
pink, half
black nose
Scars or Injuries:
None yet

Kin:
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Crush:
Open
Mate:
None
Ex-Mate:
None
Kits:
None
Other:
Don't own
this picture.

Personality:
Nelly is scared easily because she can't see so it makes her feel insecure. Nelly's other senses are good but since she's a kittypet, they aren't very sharply developed for adventuring outdoors very far. Nelly can be cautious of other cats but she is typically friendly enough to them. She is kind of a lonely kitten so she is a little too trusting very quickly. Nelly is calm and clumsy and prefers to relax in the window or her small yard. Her humans put a little shade cover outside of the window so she can sit there when the window is open without the sun glaring down onto her or if it's raining.
WIP
History:
Nelly grew up next to her mom and siblings but she was always different from all of them, she was blind. Being blind, none of her siblings really wanted to play with her because she was too slow and clumsy to play. Her mother sheltered her up until adoption day came when someone actually adopted her. Although she is loved and taken care of, no one really talks and hangs around with her because, assuming, of her sight.
WIP

Old sheet, will revamp when I have time
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me