-- ๐”ค๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข โ™ฑ

A place to store your roleplay character information.

-- ๐”ค๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข โ™ฑ

Postby แด‡แด แด‡ » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:09 pm

โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
โ–“
welcome to hell, home of my babes aka custom characters.

here you will find a variety of characters ranging from animals to humans, to anime characters.
feel free to snoop around and get some ideas for your own characters,
but please do not take/copy without permission! i'd be more than happy to help you
create any character similar to mine, however, not identical.

animals
humans
anime
other
Last edited by แด‡แด แด‡ on Tue May 23, 2023 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
แด‡แด แด‡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐’„๐ž๐ซ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ -

Postby แด‡แด แด‡ » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:18 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โžธ birth name;; cerberus
โžธ nickname;; grimm
โžธ age;; four years
โžธ gender;; brute//male
โžธ breed;; cane corso
โžธ nationality;; italian
โžธ rank;; INSERT
โžธ height;; 32 in.
โžธ weight;; 97.3 lbs.
โžธ crush;; INSERT
โžธ mate;; INSERT
โžธ pups;; INSERT
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โžธ history;; cerberus was born into a family of humans on december 16th, 2015. his mother was adopted when she was a few months pregnant with him and his two sisters. he is unaware of who his father is but it doesn't bother him, nor does he care about him. the brute and his sisters were given away after being weened and it was hard for him to part with his mother, as he was ignored by his sisters but grew close with his mother. cerberus ended up being adopted by an eighteen-year-old female, Kai. the female had a lot of problems as a child, causing her to turn to terrible things, ruining her life. kai nicknamed him grimm because she enjoyed many horror movies and she decided grimm fit him and his devious character perfectly. she was always kind and gentle to him, never harmed him, and loved him unconditionally and he returned it back. at the age of two, grimm found his beloved owner on the floor of her bedroom deceased. cerberus was later taken to an adoption center and that's when he decided kai would want him to be free as opposed to caged up or put down. it was the night he arrived that he decided he would break out. after his release, he fell in love with a sweet fae. she reminded him so much of kai. they roamed the streets of the city together and built a family in the shadows. however, a tragedy occurred. the city was caught in ablaze. he made an effort to save his beloved and their darling pups but it was too late... by the time he had emerged from the smoke that consumed their den, they were gone.. nothing left but cold, ashed bodies. he has lost everything..everyone..

โžธ personality;; cerberus is a collected and dark dog. he has a comment for everything. some of his traits include; mean, selfish, cold, and vicious. his past reflects on his actions, say the wrong thing and you will end up dead. as for his love life, he finds no time for females after the death of his loved ones. he is not open do the idea of love or becoming a father anymore. he seemed to do just fine without one, he doesn't believe he has to become one either.
แด‡แด แด‡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ -

Postby แด‡แด แด‡ » Tue May 23, 2023 1:23 pm

โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
name;; romeo desimone
age;;
gender;; male
d.o.b;; august ninth
sexuality;;
nationality;;
job;;
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
height;; six foot, one
weight;;one-fifty
eyes;;hazel
hair;;chestnut
piercings;;
tattoos;;
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
positive traits;;text text text text text text text text text

negative traits;;text text text text text text text text text
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
personality;;
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

history;;
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
แด‡แด แด‡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š -

Postby แด‡แด แด‡ » Tue May 23, 2023 2:22 pm

โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
แด‡แด แด‡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me