eventer's corner

A place to store your roleplay character information.

eventer's corner

Postby eventer » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:26 pm

N T

Hi there, this is a place where I will be storing all my Starting posts for threads,
any idea's i have for role plays, any forms I might later on use, and of course
my characters. I do not mind you looking around, however posting on here is
strictly off limits. Please don't, as to me, on this thread it is considered spam.
So please don't c:

U L E S

as said above, please do not post on here
you may not use any of my characters or ideas what so ever okay?
start posts are an exception so long as you ask me first! if you ask me and I
approve of it, you can use them once and only once. I would also ask, no
demand that if you use them, you are to make sure my name is included
somewhere in your post [eg, ©eventer] it doesn't need to be in big
font, it can be in size 50, but it must be there somewhere. if not, you will
be reported.
i will allow for my coded form layouts to be used, however only if
they are in the code box, i don't want you copying a form made for my
character and simply removing the details to make it look like the code.
as much as I'd love to see where my forms are going, i do not mind if you
don't let me know, it is not compulsory to let me know.
that's it for now. ^^

N F O

This is about me cx. lol, i aint sayin nothing! just call me Kol

Semi literate- depending on the character and what I have to reply to,
I can write between 3 lines to 3 paragraphs (+). I often won't reply to people
who can't post more than 5 lines as I find it difficult to role play when I don't
get a good response and occasionally, I've left roleplays because they can't
post the required minimum. Though I can be active, If you need me to post
every single day, or make huge fancy posts, do not invite me to the rp as i
can't promise I can do either of them. I tend to make my posts fancy, but I'm
still on occasion on my phone.

If on a phone, my posts will be blank, if there are mistakes in there, I
might correct them. If my phone jumbles up my posts, just let me know, and
i'll re-write it on my computer later that day or the next day.

I like equine roleplays the most, However you will often see me in a
few dog and human roleplays. I often have times where I will be playing one
more than the other, and sometimes I'll even leave horses alone for a week
or so. I also, sometimes have periods of time where I ignore Chicken smoothie
all together for a week or so, and get on with life, but don't worry, i'm not
gone, i'll be back.

I do dissapear, sometimes for more than 3 days, often due to horse camps
and plain and simple, my life. I'm sorry if you need me to post every day or at
least every two days, and if that is the requirement, please don't invite me.

horse forms
Code: Select all
[center][img]img[/img]

[size=200][color=#color]NAME[/color][/size][/center]
[list][size=85][b]name[/b] [i][color=#color]answer[/color][/i]
[b]n.name[/b] [i][color=#color]answer[/color][/i]
[b]age[/b] [i][color=#color]answer[/color][/i]
[b]gender[/b] [i][color=#color]answer[/color][/i]
[b]breed[/b] [i][color=#color]answer[/color][/i]
[b]height[/b] [i][color=#color]answer[/color][/i]
[b]coat colour[/b] [i][color=#color]answer[/color][/i]
[b]mane/tail colour[/b] [i][color=#color]answer[/color][/i]
[b]eye colour[/b] [i][color=#color]answer[/color][/i]
[b]markings[/b] [i][color=#color]answer[/color][/i]
[b]progeny[/b] [i][color=#color]answer[/color][/i]
[b]mares[/b] [i][color=#color]answer[/color][/i]
[b]dam[/b] [i][color=#color]answer[/color][/i]
[b]sire[/b] [i][color=#color]answer[/color][/i]
[b]personality[/b] [i][color=#color]answer[/color][/i]
[b]history[/b] [i][color=#color]answer[/color][/i][/size][/list]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
human/werewolf/vampire forms

[center][img]img[/img][/center]

[center][size=200]NAME[/size][/center]

[list][size=85][b]name[/b] answer
[b]n.name[/b] answer
[b]age[/b] answer
[b]gender[/b] answer
[b]sexuality[/b] answer
[b]relationship status[/b] answer
[b]birth place[/b] answer
[b]ethnicity[/b] answer
[b]height[/b] answer
[b]hair colour[/b] answer
[b]eye colour[/b] answer
[b]family[/b] answer
[b]species[/b] answer (remove if horse rider character)
[b]discipline[/b] answer (remove if not horse rider character)
[b]rank[/b] answer (remove if horse rider character)
[b]powers[/b] answer (remove if horse rider character)
[b]job[/b] answer
[b]personality[/b]
[b]history[/b] [/size][/list]

Last edited by eventer on Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: eventer's corner

Postby eventer » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:19 pm

L Y D I A

f.name lydia charlotte martin
n.name lydia
age twenty five
gender female
sexuality heterosexual
relationship status widowed, single
nationality australian
ethnicity australian
height five foot one
hair colour blonde
eye colour blue
family lianne - mother, joshua - father, sebastian - son, still born.
rank soilder/fighter
powers shape shifting and telepathy - she can not shape shift into anything she wishes, no she must imprint on an animal to be able to shift into one, once she's imprinted, it is a permanent imprint and she will forever be able to shift into that animal, her go-to animal is a fox, purely because like herself, foxes are small, fast, agile and incredibly intelligent, however she is not limited to the fox, however other than her fox, she tends to take her own form for every animal she imprints, for example, the colour of the animal she turns into will resemble her hair, for example, she can shift into a palomino horse or a golden retriever, which are her other two go to animals, she sometimes turns into predatory animals, but almost never turns into flying animals as flying is actually far more difficult than you would think. a downfall of this power, is while lydia is very well disciplined in her abilities, if she stays in animal form for longer than 12 hours, she can start to take the mind of the animal, longer than 24 hours and she is almost completely the animal, only a few human tendencies there, and can still be brought back, after 48 hours she is pretty much lost to the animal and basically turns into the animal, while almost impossible to come back she has once before. her telepathy came later on and is explained will be explained further along in her form, but she can telepath in both her human and animal form.
personality lydia is a very serious person, her humour is limited and she doesn't understand sarcasm so can take offence. lydia also has ocd and is a huge perfectionist. due to this, she is a hard worker and wont stop until things are done to perfection, lydia might be small but she is fast, agile and incredibly flexible, making her a perfect soilder. lydia is very intelligent and thinks fast, like the odd human, she has the mundane ability to see what may happen if she does something, if it will end badly or good, and so she adjusts her choices accordingly. despite her rather tough exterior, she is quite soft in the inside, when it comes to her emotions, she puts up a wall, it helps her to control them, to put all her energy into her current situation. if you manage to break down her wall, rather than meeting with someone who may 'fall desperately in love', perhaps anger, or sadness, you will most likely be greeted by a fist to the face, or she'll shift and leave. despite all this, lydia is a friendly person, at least once you get to know her a little better, she's kind and very protective, do not break her trust once you gain it, she does not give second chances. ever.
history lydia found out about her shape shifting abilities when she was 3 years old when she imprinted on her dog, hence her golden retriever ability, however at the time, when shifting at that age, she appeared as a pup, and when her parents found her in her crib, clothes shredded and a golden retriever pup in lydia's place, they knew, but, unlike some families, they were not surprised. you see, lydia's mother also had her own ability and lydia was brought up in the rebellion. sadly, lydia can never remember her mothers powers, for when she turned 6, her mother was hunted down by the government, killing both her mother and her human father. she had been placed somewhere to hide, somehow she was never found. a day later she came out of hiding and found both her parents in the living room, as a six year old she didn't understand, and it wasn't until her uncle, who was a shape shifter himself, visited two days later, finding his sister and her husband dead he took lydia and raised her as if she was his own. he taught her discipline, how to control her powers and how to hide from the government. however the traumatic experience created a major life long problem, lydia became mute, choosing to no longer speak. ever, but anyone who met her after this time simply saw her as mute since birth. about 2 years after making this decision, her telepathy surfaced and she was able to communicate with her uncle, others didn't understand, and so the difficulty of learning sign language started. she hated that she couldn't just use her abilities to communicate all the time, but in time understood why she could not. and so she perfected her ability to learn sign language, and only uses her telepathy when she has to. she started training and learning how to fight at the age of eight, and by the time she was fourteen, she was taking down some who had been training for twenty years. by the time lydia was seventeen, she was coaching many juniors, while her powers and her ability to work were at perfect discipline, never skipping a beat, she continued to train, keeping fit, always sure to keep herself ready for anything. on lydia's eighteenth birthday she met elijah, one of the first few people to break through her walls, he was met with being dropped onto the ground. as the weeks went by, elijah soon became lydia's best friend, she could let down her walls around him, and when she was about four months before her twentieth birthday, she and elijah were wed. three months later she fell pregnant, and was at complete heaven with her life. lydia gave birth forty two days late from her due date, and she gave birth to a still born child of whom she and her husband named sebastian and buried on holy ground. lydia recovered well from the grief, but has been scarred for life, you never forget about a child who didn't make it, and you love them like you would any future child. at twenty three and a half, her husband was killed in the line of fire, the grief sent into a spiral and she shifted into her fox for seven months and twenty two days. no one knows who or how she was brought back, one day she just showed up in her human form. widowed and without her child, lydia has a stone cold exterior, she's got titanium walls up against her emotions, not ready to let anyone break them.
Last edited by eventer on Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:20 pm

LYDIA LARKIN
THE LUNA

name ~ lydia charlotte larkin
nick name ~ lydia
age ~ twenty five
gender ~ female
rank ~ luna
height ~ 5’3
eye colour ~ blue
hair colour ~ strawberry blonde
wolf colour ~ white
family ~ her mate, the alpha previous alpha died, her parents were killed when she was young.
crush ~ none
mate ~ dead, new mate will be decided.

personality and history ~ here

eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:20 pm

ADDALYN MARTINI
A HUNTER

name ~ addalyn rose martini
nick name ~ addalyn or addy
age ~ 18
gender ~ female
rank ~ hunter
height ~ 5”1
eye colour ~ dark brown
hair colour ~ brunette
wolf colour ~ brown
family ~ her mother is from a different pack,
her father was the old alpha, yes, she is
Lydia’s sister, but to another mother.
crush ~ none
mate ~ tba

personality and history ~ here

eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:21 pm

LYDIA MARTIN

f.name lydia charlotte martin
    n.name lydia
    age 22
    gender female
    sexuality heterosexual
    relationship status widowed, single
    nationality australian
    ethnicity australian
    height five foot three
    hair colour blonde
    eye colour blue
    family lianne - mother, joshua - father, - william - brother
    discipline english - eventing (show jumping, cross country and dressage)
    job lydia is a professional at body work on horses, she keeps all her horses bodies perfect all year round. she did a lot of it before coming here, but being new here she’s not sure how everyone will take until they see how good her horses are, and a plus side, she only charges $70 per horse. she knows a lot of basic veterinarian stuff, her aunt was a vet, and Lydia learnt a lot, many people mistake her for a vet due to her quick thinking and understanding of many injuries.
    personality/history lydia was born into a very rich family, unlike her family, she does not flaunt her money. she has always had lessons all her life with top coaches and riders, however other than the obvious she's not your typical 'rich girl'. lydia is incredibly polite, fair and respectful, she is friendly and probably one of the most kindest people you could meet, she tries to help where she can, and if she sees your having issues with your horses she'll often offer advice, unfortunately because of her knowledge of easy and difficult, young and old horses since she was 3, sometimes people just call her a know it all, truth is, she knows exactly what she's talking about, which sometimes means she'll never offer help unless asked for. lydia is very clever quick thinking and has good sportsmanship, she doesn't always see 'winning' as actually winning. of course with her top horses she always tried to win, but with her youngsters, she knew what winning really meant, sometimes all it meant was not falling off, getting around the whole course, completeing a dressage test without a buck or a rear.

PANDORA

show name opening pandora's box
    barn name pandiora
    age nine years
    gender mare
    breed thoroughbred x warmblood (3/4 thoroughbred, 1/4 swedish warmblood)
    height 17"2
    owner lydia larkin
    discipline eventing and hunting (3* 125 sj, xc varies depending on jump)
    offspring she's had about eighteen foals through recipient mares.
    + bold, brave, confident,
    - marish, stubborn, arrogant
    personality / history pandora was born a sport horse, not a race horse, she was bred to be a performer, and a performer she became. pandora was born to a recipient standardbred mare, while her own dam continued her own show jumping career with lydia. when pandora turned three, she was brought in to be broken in, and it was not an easy task, she was incredibly difficult and lydia almost had to get help, but one day out of no where, something changed and lydia was able to finish pandora's training. for the next two years, lydia dedicated all her work into pandora, getting her 100% on the flat before even showing her a jump under saddle, mean while free lunging her over 100cm+ jumps so she'd get the idea of a jump. when the day came for pandora's first ridden jump, she went from a 45cm cross rail to a 95cm oxer by the end of the ride, her flat work so impeccable, jumping was easy. 4 years later, lydia is now competing pandora at 3* eventing and higher level hunting. unlike her mother, pandora is bold and confident, never bawks at a jump, is always careful and clean and rarely ever wraps a rail or a jump, if she does, a buck usually follows as she is disgusted when she touches the jumps. she is however marish, she will greet you with pinned ears and a typical mare stare, however once your grooming her of feeding her, she will happily fall asleep in your arms, she's very stubborn and quite arrogant, however lydia uses this to her benefit and has found she'll never touch a horse who isn't a little arrogant, she finds that the arrogant ones are the ones who become the best competition horses.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ANGEL

show name charlie's angels
    barn name
    age eighteen years old.
    gender mare
    breed thoroughbred x warmblood (1/2 thoroughbred, 1/2 swedish warmblood)
    height 17"0
    owner lydia larkin
    discipline show jumping, was never bold enough to event (130cm)
    offspring opening pandora's box and about thirty one other foals to recipients.
    + quick thinking, smart, confident
    - spooky, marish, stubborn
    personality / history angel was a gift from lydia's grand parents, her first proper well bred eventing horse, of course turns out angel was not an eventer, far too spooky for cross country, and after three years of trial and error, she decided show jumping was angel's calling. and so this quick thinking clever mare became lydia's mane horse, and when she was lydia was 13 with help from her father carefully bred angel to a stallion of similar breeding, of course this was through a recipient mare so angel could continue to compete, and there was beautiful but such a brat, pandora. while soon pandora became lydia's main horse, angel was still being competed just as much, but she was getting older, and now at 18 years old, still competing at 130cm grand prix, lydia takes more precautions with her, and is thinking of retiring her in the next four years.

[center][b][size=120][color=#0099cc]L[/color][/size][color=#808080]YDIA [/color][size=120][color=#0099cc]M[/color][/size][color=#808080]ARTIN[/color]
[i][size=85][color=#808080]lydia [/color][color=#0099cc]●[/color] [color=#808080]twenty two [/color][color=#0099cc]●[/color] [color=#808080]female [/color][color=#0099cc]●[/color] [color=#808080]horses;; pandora + angel [/color][color=#0099cc]●[/color] [color=#808080]tags;; open[/color] [/size][/i][/b]
[size=200][color=#0099cc]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][/size]

[size=85]text[/size][/center]
Last edited by eventer on Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:21 pm

JENNAVIEVE MARTIN

f.name jennavieve rose martin
    n.name jenna
    age six years
    gender female
    sexuality heterosexual
    relationship status too young
    nationality australian
    ethnicity german - australian
    height mature 5"6
    hair colour blonde
    eye colour blue
    family her mother lydia
    discipline show jumping, eventing when she's older
    personality jenna is a true horse girl, everything about her is horses, you will never see her in a pink sparkly dress or playing with makeup, where you will find her, either helping her mum with her horses, or caring for her own ponies, you see, jenna was on a pony before she could walk, and she has since become as competitive as her mother, she is very fair, almost never telling her ponies off, often getting in trouble by her mother when she probably should have told them off, nope, jenna is quite happy to laugh and giggle while the ponies carry on, some may see jenna's mother as a terrible mother for allowing such a young child on a pony like cinders or shiloh, but in truth, lydia was on far worse when she was jenna's age, lydia wouldn't put her daughter on a dangerous pony, both cinders and shiloh are as bombproof as a pony can be, they are just both a little high strung, and that's how jenna likes her ponies, she's not interested in the quite lazy ponies, she's often ridden pandora who's quite a handful and can buck. jenna is respectful and polite, she's incredibly friendly not afraid to introduce herself, she's bold and compassionate and confident, and she rides her ponies with confidence and is an incredible rider, lydia often boasts about jenna's riding and how she wishes she had her daughters talent, while a brilliant rider herself, she personally thinks her daughter is already far better, competing at eventing weekends and hunt days with her all the time.
    history as she is only six, jenna does not have much of a history, she grew up with her mother and her father for the first four years of her life, unfortunately her father died when she was 4 and a half in a car accident 3 weeks after marrying lydia, luckily for herself and her mother, her father's inheritance fell to lydia, not that jenna understood any of what her mother was ever talking about, all she wanted to do was ride her ponies! cinderelli and shiloh, now you might say that these two ponies were too much for a 6 year old child, but once she got on these high strung ponies, she proved everybody wrong. (please note, jenna is based off a now 9 year old girl i know personally)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHILOH

show name night story
    barn name shiloh
    age six
    gender gelding
    breed connemara x australian riding pony
    height 14"1 hands
    owner lydia technically, but jenna rides and cares for him.
    discipline eventing and hunting (60cm-80cm)
    offspring none
    + bold, brave, confident
    - stubborn, energetic, pushy
    personality / history this little boy, is quite like a hot high strung thoroughbred, not dangerous, he doesn't rear, or buck, he crow hops occasionally, but jenna rides him to perfection, she never shies away, she's never worried, and she just rides this crazy little black pony like she would cinders, shiloh is not that old, in fact he was born three days after jenna was, yep, he's also six, and lydia broke him as a project pony, but one day she agreed to let jenna ride him, and she was perfect for him, so since then she's let jenna keep him and has helped jenna further educate him, now jenna is a brilliant rider, better than some adult riders, but she's still a child, and sometimes educating a green horse can be difficult. so far jenna (with her mums help) has got this little boy jumping 90cm at home, and competing up to 80cm.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CINDERELLA

show name cinderella's slipper
    barn name cinderella, cinders or jenna's all time favoruite, cinderelli
    age thirteen years
    gender mare
    breed connemara x welsh pony
    height 13"3
    owner lydia technically, but jenna rides and cares for her
    discipline show jumping (100cm-115cm), eventing and hunting (80cm-100cm)
    offspring she's had one when she was 3, then she was broken in when jenna was born
    + bold, friendly, confident
    - stubborn, arrogant, high strung
    personality / history cinders!!! cinders is a sweet little girl, very high strung, super firey, and super fast, jenna took her to the state junior pony show jumping championships where she competed in the am7 115cm class, she won on a clear round and the fastest time, zipping all around the whole course with ease, cinders is the perfect pony, for a confident child, she would be far too much for jenna if she was at all nervous about energetic ponies, but instead of being afraid, you can hear jenna laughing and giggling from the arena as the pony zips around the jumping, or is technically bolting while lydia is yelling at jenna to pull up, jenna has no fear, and this is not because she hasn't fallen off, jenna has had a fair share of scary falls, she and cinders both had a tumble twelve months ago when cinders miss stepped in slippery ground at a hunt day, causing them to both get stuck in the fence beside the jump. a vet an ambulance was called, jenna was in hospital for three days, cinders was fine other than a few scratches, a week later they were back jumping the exact same jump they fell over at, jenna just has no fear, and so, neither does cinders.

[center][b][size=120][color=#ff0066]J[/color][/size][color=#808080]ENNAVIEVE [/color][size=120][color=#ff0066]M[/color][/size][color=#808080]ARTIN[/color]
[i][size=85][color=#808080]minnie[/color][color=#ff0066]●[/color] [color=#808080]twenty four [/color][color=#ff0066]●[/color] [color=#808080]female [/color][color=#ff0066]●[/color] [color=#808080]horses;; shiloh + cinderella [/color][color=#ff0066]●[/color] [color=#808080]tags;; open[/color] [/size][/i][/b]
[size=200][color=#ff0066]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][/size]

[size=85]text[/size][/center]
Last edited by eventer on Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:24 pm

MIKAYLA JENNINGS

f.name mikayla minnie jennings
    n.name mikayla, minnie
    age 24
    gender female
    sexuality heterosexual
    relationship status single
    nationality australian
    ethnicity australian
    height five foot five
    hair colour auburn
    eye colour green
    family michelle - mother, deceased. sampson - father, charlotte - sister, cheryl - sister, kyle - brother, marcus - brother.
    discipline western - barrel racing and camp drafting
    job she's a riding instructor, she teaches you how to work towards riding tackless.
    personality/history minnie grew up in rather poor farming family, and their money came from the cattle buisness, when her oldest brother marcus left for the city to try to make money, he was looked down upon, if it wasn't for their mother, he would have been disowned, but instead he was just looked down upon, while upset by it, he was not surprised, and set monthly payments from his well paying job. her younger sisters charlotte and cheryl helped their mother around the house and the garden, while her older brother kyle helped their father on the farm. it wasn't until she turned 17 and proved herself that her father let her work on the farm without being in secret, allowing her to help break in the horses, move the cattle, and the rest. in all honesty, she learnt to ride when she was 3, and was always allowed to ride, but her father was a little old fashioned and didn't like her doing manual work on the farm so she had to prove herself, she did when she deceitfully rode with her father, kyle and the farm hands and when the cattle bolted, she was the only one who managed to ride fast enough to stop the cattle, seemed that was proof enough for her father and so he allowed some smaller jobs, with each job completed was another thing proved to her father until she was doing just as much as her father, kyle and the farm hands were. at 18 she went to an auction with her father, he thought her stupid when she wanted to buy a thoroughbred, but there was just something about him, so with reluctance, her father agreed and said she must work to pay him off. $900 wasn't hard for her to work off, and within two months of hard labour she'd paid her father off, of course however, there were the stallions vet bills, not to mention her father nagging that the nag be gelded. she had planned too once he was healed, but decided to keep him a stallion once he was healthy, she finished paying off her fathers loan when she was 22, having spent thousands on the stallion. finally she had a name for him instead of 'stallion' and when she met his true personality, she named him shiloh, it means peace, and he was a very calm, quiet and peaceful stallion, it fitted him perfectly. she learnt how to ride tackless with him and started to do clinics, it took a little while, being so new, but eventually people realised she was the real deal. she's not famous, but some people who like doing tackless, may or may not recognise her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SHILOH

show name one night stand
    barn name shiloh
    age eight years
    gender stallion
    breed thoroughbred
    height 16'1
    owner mikayla jennings
    discipline barrel racing and camp drafting
    offspring hes had a couple
    + bold, friendly, confident
    - stubborn, high strung, bossy
    personality / history shiloh was born at a top racing stud, he spent his first year of his life looking after a sick filly, when she finally had to be put down, the owners decided that because shiloh seemed to be a 'runt' that he would be moved on, useless in the racing industry for them at least. so he was sent to an auction, there another racing stable bought him. there, he was broken in as a almost two year old and quickly rushed into racing. sadly for shiloh, he ended up in one of the racing stables that people stereotype about, not one of the good ones where they treat their horses like gods, no, he indeed ended up at a stable where he was beaten and abused, pumped full of drugs to keep running. when he turned five he broke down in a race, a minor fracture in the cannon bone. called useless he dumped in a paddock with no care. eventually he was sent to auction, skin and bone, clearly in pain. a young girl with auburn hair saw him, and while there had been no light in his eyes, he looked like he was gone truly. but something about this big brown thoroughbred made this young girl fancy him and so, finally at last, shiloh ended up somewhere he deserved to be, minnie rescued him, cared for him and spent 9 months getting his leg fixed until his final vet check where the vet said the injury would cause no problems until he was much much older. at the age of 6, minnie started to ride him, and eventually the two were competing in camp drafting and barrel racing, many people thought minnie was foolish, a thoroughbred? seriously... but with the trust and faith minnie had built with shiloh, he helped prove everyone wrong, that he was as good as any stock horse or quarter horse. by the time he was 7, minnie and shiloh were winning every event they entered, minnie also started doing tackless clinics with people, minnie has spent 12 months teaching shiloh to be ridden tackless, and now an 8 year old, he is often used to demonstrate tackless riding. shiloh is bold and confident, he is very friendly and polite, he's not a typical high strung stallion, however can be high strung in uneducated hands or really, anyone except minnie's hands. due to the abuse he has bad trust issues and often shows the 'typical' stallion behaviour when handled by others. however when he's with minnie, you would honestly think he was a gelding or a mare. he's confident with minnie but not with strangers and so often people who try to handle him often go 'he needs to go' but are astonished when they see how he behaves around minnie, he's like a big teddy, he's like putty in her hands, often you can find minnie laying in the middle of his pasture with him grazing or laying beside her.

[code][center][b][size=120][color=#8c1aff]M[/color][/size][color=#808080]IKAYLA[/color][size=120][color=#8c1aff]J[/color][/size][color=#808080]ENNINGS[/color]
[i][size=85][color=#808080]minnie[/color][color=#8c1aff]●[/color] [color=#808080]twenty four [/color][color=#8c1aff]●[/color] [color=#808080]female [/color][color=#8c1aff]●[/color] [color=#808080]horses;; shiloh [/color][color=#8c1aff]●[/color] [color=#808080]tags;; open[/color] [/size][/i][/b]
[size=200][color=#8c1aff]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color][/size]

[size=85]text[/size][/center][/code]
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:30 pm

f.name. 'hi there, my name is bella-rose
n.name. "i guess if you must shorten my name it would be bella, only my human gets to call me bells"
age. "uh, excuse me... no one asks a lady her age" bella is 2 years old
gender. "are you deaf? i am a lady"
breed. "i'm a pure bred border collie of pedigree darling"
coat. "i am a mocha brown colour"
stray. "eh-hem!, do these paws look like they walk the streets, the answer is most definitely a no!"
+ traits. sweet, friendly, kind, loyal, respectful, caring,
- traits. can be a little uptight, stubborn, appears rude
likes. "well, a few things puppuccinos, chocolates safe for dogs of course, beef smackos dont even try with liver or chicken, ew playing ball until i decide i've had enough and something else that can not be mentioned." bella's favourite toy is a baby pink teddy bear, she sleeps with it every night
dislikes. "men... i hate them... they are horrible, always trying to steal my human from me, how dare they! i hate liver and chicken smackos ew, and kibble or other dog food it must be real chicken, or steak and nothing less." she also doesn't enjoy her little sister dolly's attention.
fears. thunderstorms really upset bella, she has sedatives for them
crush. "takes a little more than one conversation to find that out." none
mate. none
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

f.name. 'hello! my name is nikota
n.name. "you can call me nikki it's what my owner calls me"
age. "i am only1 year old"
gender. "i am a young lass"
breed. "well my owner calls me a pure bred great dane"
coat. "i think i'm tri-colour or something? i dont know, i'm not always listening to my owner"
stray. "well i've mentioned my owner a few times, sono"
+ traits. sweet, friendly, kind, bubbly, loyal, playful
- traits. a bit of a derp, not exactly aware of where her body is in space, trips alot, bumps into other so seems rude
likes. "food! and toys!!!!"
dislikes. "not exactly a lot, i dont really like going to the vet, but i'm not terrible going" she's horrible to take...
fears. thunder and a lot of wind upset her
crush. well my owner says i'm too young for a 'boyfriend' so no"
mate. none
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

f.name. this little munchkin is called dolly-rose
n.name. dolly, and only dolly, she doesn't respond to doll.
age. dolly is 5 months old
gender. dolly is female
breed. pure blood golden retriever dolly is
coat. dolly is a pale golden colour
stray. no, dolly is owned by nicole who also owns bells
+ traits. playful, sweet, cheeky, playful, friendly, bubble
- traits. mischievous, stubborn, cheeky
likes. dolly loves her agility training, she loves obedience school and treats
dislikes. she doesn't dislike much, she's a little timid around men though
fears. thunderstorms, learnt from bella, she also has sedatives
crush. haha she better not, no
mate. i mean she's a puppy so no