anxiety’s storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Postby boombox. » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:28 pm

┌─────────────────┐

fandom; how to train your dragon
[time between httyd2 and httyd3]

name; hiccup horrendous haddock
age; twenty-one years old
gender; male
species; human
sexuality; bisexual

height; six feet one inch
hair colour; auburn
eye colour; green
occupation; cheif of berk

pos traits; tenacious, intelligent, creative,
sympathetic, charitable, friendly, optimistic.
neu traits; adventurous, ambitious, eager,
diplomatic, observant, compassionate.
neg traits; awkward, nervous, insecure,
naive, ocassionaly over-confident.

name; toothless
age; twenty-one years old
gender; male
species; dragon [night fury]

length; twenty six feet
scale colour; black
eye colour; green

pos traits; intelligent, playful, curious,
devoted, loyal, creative, friendly.
neu traits; humourous [dry], protective,
adventurous, determined, confident.
neg traits; jealous, teaser, childish, over
confident, tendency to have an attitude.

└─────────────────┘
gap
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
hiccup and toothless are a determined duo who share a strong bond as a dragon and a rider, they
have been working together since they were fifteen, making the friendship six years old. they are
often found together and have strong synergy. hiccup is a diplomatic individual who has grown in
confidence after initially being a shy and awkward child, the runt of the tribe due to his scrawniness
and general lack of traits desirable in a viking. after downing the rare night fury using a homemade
contraption, hiccup realised that, unlike other vikings, he didn't want to kill dragons after seeing
himself in downed night fury's eyes. from that moment on, he began to work on restoring toothless'
flight through a homemade fin for his tail. after the death of his father, toothless took up the role of
chief of berk and toothless subsequently became the dragon alpha through different means.

with their power and increasing influence, berk became known as a haven for dragons and it's
residents became dragon riders. hiccup and toothless remained together through all of this time
as their bond continued to increase and grow. sharing their dry humour and a mutual understanding
of one another, they are a fearsome duo to reckon with in battle. hiccup is known for trying to stay
peaceful and choose diplomacy but toothless can leap to violence quicker than his rider and, despite
hiccup's best efforts he can be pushed to his limit and resort to violence if he sees it necessary.
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
boombox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boombox. » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:00 pm

┌─────────────────┐

fandom; miraculous ladybug
gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap gap
name; adrien agreste
age; fifteen
gender; male
species; human
sexuality; heterosexual
height; five feet eleven inches
hair colour; blonde
eye colour; green

pos; friendly, empathetic, charismatic, bright
reasonable, determined.
neg; oblivious, insecure, awkward, impulsive,
naive, rebellious.

occupation; miraculous holder, superhero
miraculous; black cat [destruction]
kwami; plagg [here]
ability; cataclysm
alias; chat noir [transformed]

pos; friendly, ambitious, humourous, witty,
courageous, playful, optimistic, confident.
neg; childish, cocky, jealous, flirtatious,
immature.

└─────────────────┘
gap
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
adrien agreste is a boy who is eager to please and somewhat desperate for love due to his
distant relationship with his father and the death of his mother. having been sheltered for most
of his life, he is curious and has the desire to explore and get outside but at the cost of being
naive and unfamiliar with most interactions. while being generally friendly, he has the habit of
becoming awkward and nervous in uncomfortable situations. being controlled by his father for
most of his life, adrien does tend to act rebelliously and often tries to break from the control of
his father. as chat noir he has considerably more freedom and behaves as he wished he was
able to, being witty, childish and excitable, enjoying his time as chat noir and his relationship
with his kwami, plagg.
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
boombox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boombox. » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:17 am

┌─────────────────┐

fandom; paladins: champions of the realm
[general]
name; io
age; n/a
gender; female
species; deity [moon goddess]

[guardian spirit]
name; luna
species; [fox]
io and luna are the same entity in different
bodies

[appearance]
height; four feet eleven inches
tail length; two feet five inches
hair colour; silver
eye colour; blue

[abilities]
light bow;
a celestial bow that fires godly energy
moonlight;
channels power from the moon to heal a
single target
lunar leap;
leaps backwards and upwards through the
air.
begone; [ultimate ability]
projects an ethereal manifestation of her
guardian spirit, luna, which carries away
enemies in its path a short distance.

└─────────────────┘
gap
for eons, the moon goddess io watched over the realm. then, disaster struck: the darkness
smothered the goddess's light and shattered the moon that hung above the lands. pieces of
the moon fell to the shattered desert, where io's faithful watched over them. they kept vigil
for the shattered goddess, praying that one day she would return to guide them. and as the
magistrate marched on the desert sands, intending to claim the power of the moon shards in
their vicious struggle with the resistance, that day finally came. at the urging of her celestial
contemporary, io revealed her true form to fight for her people and stand against those who
would threaten their survival.

io is a curious and caring individual, valuing the life of others and is averse towards battle,
although is not afraid to fight if the time calls for it. despite having somewhat of an air of
superiority, io has a good heart and means well. she often attempts to joke and befriend
those around her, usually to no avail. due to io and luna being the same entity, just in two
separate bodies, io has the tendency to refer to herself as "we" when luna is active.
boombox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boombox. » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:10 pm

┌─────────────────┐

[general]
name; ying
age; twenty-six
gender; female
species; elf

[appearance]
height; four feet five inches [about five
foot when floating]
hair colour; brown
eye colour; brown

[abilities]
floating;
ying is able to float and fly around
illusory mirror;
fires a beam five times over 0.2 seconds
illusion;
creates a life-like illusion healing nearby
allies
shatter;
shatter illusions, causing them to chase down
enemies and explode
dimensional link;
for a short duration she can swap locations
with her illusions
illusory rift; [ultimate ability]
shatters her mirror, healing her and her allies
and also gaining the ability to teleport to any
ally.

└─────────────────┘
gap
a talented young spellcaster, ying is a master of illusions and trickery, able to befuddle her
opponents with bewildering misdirection. that same magic can also soothe the minds of her
allies to ease their suffering and mend their wounds. she made good use of those skills to
escape imprisonment by a bandit king and during her timespent as an adventurer afterward.
when the magistrate began its campaign of conquest, subjugating the realm in an attempt to
restrict the use of magic by the common folk, she felt it was her responsibility to join the
fight against their oppression. ying is a support champion able to heal allies from a distance
through her illusions. her illusory mirror fires very fast beams of energy and also allows her to
shatter her illusions, causing them to seek enemies and explode to deal damage around them.

ying is a cheerful, optimistic and mischievous individual, enjoying jokes and fooling people
around her. she always looks on the bright side of things and often tries to help people where
she is able to although is not against making jokes at the expense of others. somewhat dim
and air-headed, ying easily forgets things. generally a force of good, she fights for what is
right and openly opposes injustice
boombox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boombox. » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:33 pm

┌─────────────────┐

[general]
name; moji
age; three [twenty-one leipori years]
gender; female
species; leipori [rabbit-like anthro]

[moji appearance]
height; two feet and two inches
fur colour; red
eye colour; purple
[wears a black mask over the bottom of her
face]

[po-li appearance]
height; five feet and three inches
scale colour; green
eye colour; blue
[two heads that share the same body, the
left head more serious than the right]

[abilities]
familiar spit;
po-li's right head spits out magical projectiles
dealing more damage based on the magical
marks
familial spray;
po-li's left head sprays magical energy, dealing
little damage but applies magical marks
magic barrier;
moji projects a barrier for four seconds that
absorbs attacks and applies magical marks on
enemies that hit her
scamper;
po-li quickly scampers forwards.

└─────────────────┘
gap
while the rest of the rabbit-like leipori fled to the forests to avoid getting involved in the war
raging across the realm, moji took it upon herself to summon the great nature spirits to defend
the world. she charges into battle atop her trusty familiar, po-li, who carries her through the
fray as she unleashes a maelstrom of sorcerous destruction on her enemies. once the war is over
and the realm has returned to its natural state, she hopes to return to the forest to help her
people begin the healing process and restore all that was lost.

moji is a bright and excitable magician who enjoys having company and, despite participating
in battle, shows distress and confusion when she is attacked. with a child's innocence, she is
eager to please other people and to make friends, and often has to correct po-li often who
thinks with their stomach and rarely tells friend from foe without help.
boombox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boombox. » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:33 am

name: diego.

crush: n/a (message if interested! :>)
    sexuality: pansexual.
    alliance: gladers.

appearance: diego stands at a rather towering height of six feet and four inches although any intimidation is thwarted by his otherwise skinny figure. he has green eyes, quite thick eyebrows and brown curly hair which is kept cut short and covered when preparing food. with his time spent inside a lot, his pale skin usually lacks a tan, although is more likely to tan rather than burn when exposed to sunlight. his clothing choice is kept simple: consisting of a dark green shirt with a chest pocket and baggy beige trousers.

personality: diego tries his best to get along with people, he prefers to keep the peace and avoids picking sides when there is an argument. socially inept in most situations, he finds it hard to hold a conversation with people and noticeably flits between subjects when talking: he struggles picking up social cues and dislikes maintaining eye contact. he's easily impressed and is fascinated by simple things as well as being easily pleased - he appreciates friendliness and being offered help (even though he declines help most of the time since he believes people have better things to do than help the cook). he's the cook and skilled at his job, he likes to try new things but the limited supplies available to him will make him struggle to achieve that. even so, he tries his best to keep people happy and healthy around him.

face claim: steffan argus.
    other: :)
    other: i hope this is all okay! let me know if there's anything that i have to change - i'll likely add another character qwq
boombox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boombox. » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:53 am

name: anais.

crush: n/a (message if interested! :>)
    sexuality: bisexual.
    alliance: gladers.

appearance: anais is a very small and lithe girl, athletic and flexible with her small frame helping her with evasive maneuvers. standing at only four feet and ten inches, shes not the most threatening of people to be faced with but her speed makes up for her lack of brute strength. she is mixed race with black hair and brown eyes. her clothing choice typically helps with maneuverability and she rarely wears anything baggy, preferring to have clothing that is best fitted to her. she is incredibly well toned considering her small stature and often tries to build up her muscle.

personality: anais is always eager to please and sees the best in everybody. although startled by confrontation she is still willing to try and stand up for people when they need her. she's always pushing to be a better version of herself and hopes to encourage other people to do the same: she tries to take time to remember important things about people to introduce a sense of closeness and familiarity so they can find it easier to speak to her. anais is very open and wears her heart on her sleeve which leads to her being somewhat blunt as well since she will speak up if she has an issue with someone -- as long as she works up the courage to. she's actually quite easily intimidated but refuses to make that known by people and makes an effort to put on a brave face. this facade is instantly shattered when she is alone, however. lacking self-confidence and being incredibly self-conscious she privately overthinks things a lot but refuses to show this to those around her, wanting to take the role of being a beacon of optimism and positivity to encourage the same in others.

face claim: amandla stenberg.
    other: :)
    other: here she is!! again, please let me know if something needs to be changed qwq
boombox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boombox. » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:21 pm

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ {taishiro watanabe} █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
[twenty]
[male]
[pansexual]
[appropriate to the kirin, taishiro is a peaceful individual. he is gentle
and compassionate and avoids conflict. he dislikes harming living things
to the point of adopting a vegetarian lifestyle and he goes as far to not
even insult other people. his serene nature can reach a limit, though,
he has a touch of pyrokinesis which he will use to attack if it is to help
good people. socially inept, he struggles to pick up on social cues and
can come off as awkward.]
[taishiro is able to transform into a kirin, a yokai of japanese folklore.
he neglects to explain how this came to be - whether he manifested a
physical human form himself or if he adopted the ability to change into
a kirin through other means. the kirin is a regal animal, holy and highly
revered. resembling a deer with scales like a dragon’s covering its body,
the kirin is a chimerical beast: with a tail like an ox and a flowing mane.]
boombox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups