( ── ✦ ) silk chiffon

A place to store your roleplay character information.

elizabeth "lizzie" thompson ── #018

Postby yves » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:02 am

Image Image
LIZZIE THOMPSON
17, 19th april 2003, cis female (she/her), biromantic asexual, aries-taurus cusp, english

- elizabeth is her full name; she goes strictly by lizzie however
- predominantly for a doctor who-based au
- her arc takes place between S9 and S10, albeit in 2020. time-travel makes it possible!!
- raised predominantly by her mother; her father didn't take kindly when his daughter was diagnosed with adhd
- diagnosed at six; main traits include restlessness, impulsivity and inattention
- mother died when lizzie was only fourteen — due to complications in surgery [expand on this later]
- this left lizzie's sister, michelle, to juggle her now-full time job while becoming lizzie's sole carer
- it was going very well until lizzie's grades started slipping and well <3 also got into a fight at school
- despite being over 18, michelle was determined unfit as a legal guardian when lizzie's grades showed no signs of improvement
- as a result, lizzie got put into the foster care system and with a foster family
- lizzie meets and travels with the twelfth doctor
- and it’s something that initially starts out as an escape from her “hell-on-earth” foster parents
- probably gets on his nerves at first lmao; she talks a lot and he's scottish so he's prone to complaining
- and she probably still does!! but together they make a chaotic and comedic duo
- lizzie hyperfixates on buffy the vampire slayer, mainly fueled by an intense connection to buffy due to similar experiences
- she's also had hyperfixations on lizards (hence her blue-tongued skink pet called cosmo)
- lizzie has owned cosmo since she was thirteen
- kathryn newton fc

yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rosalie "rose" hastings ── #019

Postby yves » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:58 am

Image Image
ROSE HASTINGS
29, 3rd march 1927, cis female (she/he), lesbian, polyamorous, pisces, english

- available for rp set in the 1930-40s (teen) or 1950s (adult)
- rose was born into an aristocratic family with five older brothers in total
- very much a "tomboy", acts typically "boyish", probably brought out by her brothers
- it was going to come out one way or another though
- very mischievous, adventurous, rough-and-tumble — not afraid to get dirty
- she just... has no interest in acting like a lady!! if her brothers don't have to, why does she?
- this extends to what she wears too — she finds tight, frilly dresses or skirts very uncomfortable
- rose would much rather wear trousers and a waistcoat!! it makes her feel v comfy
- her parents probably tried to send her to "lady classes", didn't work
- instead sent her away to boarding school lol — it was during wwii anyway
- likes he/him as well as she/her, partly safety partly because it reflects her presentation
- sophie skelton fc

yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

molly thornton ── #020

Postby yves » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:37 am

Image Image
MOLLY THOMPSON
21, 15th september 1999, cis female (she/her), lesbian, virgo, college student, american

- for a horror-inspired au or rp, either original or based on an existing concept
- i don't have much on her yet unfortunately :(
- lives with her grandparents; her dad died when she was young and her mom is in prison
- she's currently a college student majoring in criminology(?)
- diana silvers fc

Last edited by yves on Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

angela morgan ── #021

Postby yves » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:18 am

Image Image
ANGELA MORGAN
43, 14th september 1966, cis female (she/her), lesbian, aquarius, watcher, english

- buffy the vampire slayer oc
- side character mainly, but would still be present in potential rps nonetheless!
- used to train a potential slayer (based in england before the watchers' council was destroyed in 2002
- either one or a few — or multiple — but angela was quite a reputable watcher
- when the council got destroyed, she returned to life as a regular citizen and moved to alexandria, louisiana
- was later assigned as lauren's watcher after the council tried very hard to get her back
- t'nia miller fc

yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

harriet vance ── #022

Postby yves » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:24 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
─────────────────────
harriet is an 1800s period era oc
inspired by heavenly creatures
(w/o the murder), a creative girl
who creates fantasy stories with
her friend arabelle... and begins
to develop feelings for her.
harriet’s family home, belshaw
manor, is inspired by the real-life
wrest park in bedfordshire, uk.
────────────────────
name: harriet emily vance
nicknames: hattie, “dorothea”
sexuality: lesbian (closeted)
dob: 18th january 1810
birthplace: belshaw manor, uk
face claim: anya taylor-joy
────────────────────
────────────────────────
𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑀𝑈𝑆𝑇 𝐼𝑇 𝐵𝐸 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸 𝑇𝑂
────────────────────────
words words words words words words words

────────────────────────
𝐺𝑅𝑂𝑊 𝑈𝑃 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐵𝐸𝐴𝑈𝑇𝐼𝐹𝑈𝐿 ?
────────────────────────
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ── ⊱ “ harriet vance, ” )

Postby yves » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:20 am

Image Image

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale, i'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, lead her up the stairwell

name harriet emily vance
    nicknames sometimes hattie, affectionately, and often from her brother and sister
    age twenty-one years old, born on 18th january 1819
    gender and sexuality cisgender female, closeted lesbian (homoromantic homosexual)
    place of birth belshaw manor, located in the bedfordshire region in england
    ethnicity white european, predominently anglo with some french
    wealth and status upper class and wealthy (9/9), and very high status in the united kingdom (8/9)
    theme song white horse — taylor swift

face claim anya taylor-joy in emma (2020)
    general appearance harriet is a fairly petite woman in the sense she is slim, even if that isn't represented in her relatively tall stature, coming in at five foot and six inches. her skin is pale, like ivory, and light blonde hair frames harriet's small, circular face. most distinctively, however, would be harriet's wide, almond-shaped eyes, coloured like cocoa. harriet's hair has very neat, tight ringlets and is often styled in an updo held together with a flower or an ornate hairpiece.
    scent evergreen and lavender
    disabilities or conditions harriet has no known disabilities, although she is more prone to nosebleeds than the average person.

background harriet is the middle child of the vance household, a family originating from the east of england and owners to their large stately home — belshaw manor. harriet was raised by henry and margaret vance, as well as a nanny, while sandwiched between her elder brother walter (25) and younger sister clara (16). nevertheless, the world in which harriet grew up in was one full of aristocracy — it always has been. across england, the vances have status, being upper-class and a man in the household being the founder of a very successful business. due to having to maintain this reputation, harriet has known from a young age how to conduct herself like a "proper" woman.
                  being the eldest daughter in the family, it meant that mr. and mrs. vance were intent on finding a fiancé for harriet as soon as possible, ideally before she even turned eighteen, for some reason. the plan was to fix their daughter up with a young, handsome aristocratic man of a similar wealth and status. five or six fiancés later, and harriet found some way to deny each and every one of them. while on the exterior she appeared to be the poster child for the vance family, a young lady who held herself high with some ladylike poise, it was easy to forget that being married off to another man wasn't exactly what harriet had in mind.
                  from a young age, harriet was engaging in the world of literature, completely reading out her family's library. while arguably she became a bit of a know-it-all as a result, harriet immersed herself in the stories of many written by many, often venturing into the fantasy territory. some contained stories of adventure, while others of romance—although the romance in novels never captured what supposed romance felt like in real life. authors conveyed it as magical and phenomenal, yet that wasn't something harriet felt with her family's proposed fiancés later in her life. instead, harriet continued to immerse herself in literature, and she consequently developed quite the remarkable imagination, which she shared with her long-time best friend arabelle harris. the pair would consistently create stories and characters among themselves, which they reenacted in their families' acres of land. being in a world of fantasy, neither harriet or arabelle questioned making their characters fall in love—and they even brought in mentions of harriet's fiancés as obstacles to overcome.
                  over time, harriet gradually began to realise her character was not only in love with arabelle's character—but perhaps harriet herself was falling for arabelle. the brunette young lady gave her a thrill and butterflies that harriet never felt with any of the men her parents attempted to arrange her with, but relationships between two women was practically unheard of. yet it just felt so natural to harriet, as if arabelle was the one she truly wanted to be with after all this time.
                  yet harriet's traditional family were not ones to approve when a gardener found the two girls frollicking in the undergrowth—and so much as catching a glimpse of the two kissing. while the kiss was technically in-character, harriet simply wanted to know what it felt like—and it was so much better compared to her past fiancés. of course, mrs. vance didn't take kindly to any excuses harriet had, vowing to her daughter that she would be forbidden to visit arabelle again—and anywhere she does wish to go must be done with a chaperone by her side. it was then when the vances finally decided for definite to rsvp a letter from mr. vance's old business partner in new york—an invitation to annalise purcell's coming-of-age party, with the intention of young men and women across the globe to find their "other half". to put it simply, it was seen as the perfect opportunity, especially following recent unfortunate events.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roxanne “rocks” doyle ── #023

Postby yves » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:14 am

had the impulsive urge to code a form
this is roxanne but everyone calls her rocks now
ex felon... rocks was a prison nickname
rocks was top dog! <3 morally grey ocs my beloved
she’s only out because an apocalypse broke out el oh el
fc sarah shahi i hope all the wlw of cs go insane
i realised you can tell a lot about a person by the fcs they use
for example im hyperfixated on the L word + person of interest
anyways, gif by asleepinawell
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yves » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:45 am

everyone LOOK AWAY i had the urge to join the werewolf rp hype ://
definitely look away bc i have no clear direction with where i wanna take her
im stupidly impulsive
gifs by userleias, wolf shift + fc stana katic
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yves » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:37 am

i’ve been in such a bonnie brainrot lately
which is great for me because she’s been an oc since the tail end of 2019
i’m adjusting her age slightly bc i intend to use her for an rp tho

bonnie edwards, 25, 11th sept 1996, virgo, cis female, she/her, bisexual
— definition of gifted burnout sadly </3
— high-achieving parents that insisted she pursued a career in medicine.. this clearly didn’t go down too well when bonnie hit quite a bad depressive slump in uni, which led to her ultimately having to drop out
— a bit of a people-pleaser and modest/struggles with self-esteem but who can blame her given the parental pressure
— that being said she’s v outgoing and energetic and just a great friend
— huuuge alice pieszecki vibes which i noticed after i watched the L word
— passions lie with getting into music, writes & performs her own music, wants to get more out there though
— baking is a hobby and it’s often a very good indicator to tell when she’s stressed
— currently works in a care home recreation centre, mainly with painting & sometimes music (think judy from dead to me)
— gif by crowphie + fc aisha dee
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yves » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:51 am

spencer ramírez, 29, 3rd april 1992, aries, cis female, she/her, lesbian
— y’all want a lesbian frontwoman of a pop-punk band? here you go!
— she’s also a butch lesbian because there’s not nearly enough rep for that lmao
— gif by chewbacca + fc zoë kravitz
Last edited by yves on Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me