( ── ✦ ) silk chiffon

A place to store your roleplay character information.

lauren gardner ── #008

Postby yves » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:09 pm

Image Image
LAUREN GARDNER
18, 13th march 1992, cis female (she/her), lesbian, pisces, vampire slayer, american

- buffy the vampire slayer oc
- lore on the canon divergence from the series 8-12 comics
- HELLO this is my extremely anxious and stressed slayer whom i'm very passionate about
- grew up in new orleans, chosen as the slayer in 2007 following buffy's death
- coping with the untimely death of her best friend that she partly blames herself for
- moved to alexandria, louisiana where she started to attend alexandria high from sophomore year
- received a new watcher, angela morgan (t'nia miller fc) when she transferred
- started out as a bit of a "lone wolf" at school, she didn't want to lose anyone close to her again
- lauren has gad (generalised anxiety disorder) and displays typical symptoms for ad(h)d despite undiagnosed
- trying to juggle the weight of the world on her shoulders while living up to buffy's legacy (think spop adora)
- super compassionate and super affectionate, love language is definitely pda
- loves and cares fiercely; feels emotions very strongly
- competitive but to a fault; very hard-working; pushes herself too much; a bit of a people-pleaser
- always has to be fiddling with something in her hands, often her stake
- sometimes impulsive, finds it difficult to concentrate and can get distracted easily
- some of her backstory is written up here
- danielle rose russell fc

Last edited by yves on Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

virginia "ginny" delvaux ── #009

Postby yves » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:28 pm

Image Image
GINNY DELVAUX
18, 16th october 1991, cis female (she/her), bisexual, libra, practicing witch, american

- for the btvs au, later intersects with angel
- predominantly goes by ginny
- grew up in alexandria, though a lot of her family have roots in new orleans
- also comes from a lineage of practicing witches— practically raised with magic
- becomes one of the very popular students in alexandria high
- despite the rumours of her being a witch (true), and using love spells to gain popularity (false)
- begins to develop and explore the craft more come senior year
- dates lauren for a year or so, breaks up at the end of their senior year lol
- moves to new orleans, which begins the angel-based au
- sydney park fc

Last edited by yves on Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

josephine "josie" grimsdóttir ── #010

Postby yves » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:28 am

Image Image
JOSIE GRIMSDOTTIR
31, 2nd august 1989, cis female (she/her), bisexual, polyamorous, leo, icelandic

- i have nothing else to say other than she's a doctor who oc
- i REALLY need to come back to develop her asap i miss her so much
- tuppence middleton fc

yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kennedy griffiths ── #011

Postby yves » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:47 am

Image Image
KENNEDY GRIFFITHS
16th february 2090, cis female (she/her), lesbian, aquarius-pisces cusp, (new) british

- very specifically for a doctor who-inspired au
- kennedy's "original" life takes place in the very distant future, in 2090
- civilisation moved to underground bunkers due to an apocalyptic event rendering the earth uninhabitable
- this resulted in colonising the groups of silurians that have been in the earth's crust for years
- ideology was passed down that the silurians "willingly" work for the humans— this is extremely false
- kennedy is from "new" england, specifically "new" london
- the daughter of the current prime minister, anthony griffiths, therefore held to quite high standards
- dominique provost-chalkley fc

yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tatiana kovalenko ── #012

Postby yves » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:10 pm

TATIANA KOVALENKO
39, 3rd april 1981, cis female (she/her), lesbian, aries, hitwoman, ukrainian

- hitwoman, affiliated with the ukrainian mafia
- she's unhinged that's all you need to know
- grew up in a large household as the "sort of" middle child
- would cause problems on purpose since a young age
- basically made herself the black sheep of the family
- yet instead of fixing it she proved them right ?????????????
- she joined a gang basically. or they bribed her to join
- amy acker fc

yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

haley bennett ── #013

Postby yves » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:30 pm

Image Image
HALEY BENNETT
18, 1st june 2002, cis female (she/her), lesbian, gemini, british

- tw: lgbt+ homelessness
- coming out gone wrong; parents didn't take it well at all
- haley impulsively took off in the middle of the night due to their response
- she later regretted it very very strongly!
- staying in a hostel, often hangs around with a group of rough-and-tumble boys
- she doesn't like the boys, but no one goes near them, so it means no one goes near her
- tried to keep attending sixth form but later dropped out
- haley lu richardson fc

yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bonnie edwards ── #014

Postby yves » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:42 am

Image Image
BONNIE EDWARDS
28, 11th september 1993, cis female (she/her), bisexual, virgo, african-american

- lucky enough to be born to a "well-off" family; both parents have respected jobs
- yet her parents always had to work hard to get to where they are now
- as a result, the pressure on bonnie and her brother to succeed was immense
- although her brother always seemed to be achieving feats much better and easier compared to bonnie
- bonnie went on to study medicine at uni, something she convinced herself that she'd be happy with
- she was not....instead, she slowly fell behind in uni and hit a pretty bad mental health dip
- ultimately dropped out of uni after questioning if medicine was something she really wanted to study
- a perfectionist by nature, and a bit of a people pleaser
- really likes music, from simply listening to music to writing/composing her own songs
- also really likes art, currently works in a care home's recreation centre
- living in an apartment in nyc with a minimum-wage job, has her parents to help if she really struggles
- aisha dee fc

Last edited by yves on Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

elvina upland-thropp ── #015

Postby yves » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:00 am

Image Image
ELVINA UPLAND-THROPP
18, 10th june, cis female (she/her), lesbian, gemini, united states of auradon

- very specifically for a descendants/wicked au
- yes she is a fanchild oc we can all read..........laugh it up
- daughter of elphaba and glinda— conceived through magic as experimentation for lgbt+ couples
- separated from elphaba and her twin sister (billina) at birth, due to sending them back to the isle
- grew up with glinda, as well as glinda's friend fiyero who posed as a sort of father figure
- it's safe to say elvina didn't take a liking for fiyero at all
- elvina takes after glinda a lot in terms of her appearance: slender, blonde and blue-eyed
- takes after elphaba with her height, but most notably when it comes to managing her anger problems
- elvina has a horrible temper and experiences outbursts of anger (or even sadness sometimes)
- impatient, feels jealousy strongly, extremely competitive sensitive, an overthinker, and easily stressed
- she's very enthusiastic; to those she knows well, she's capable of deep love and compassion
- jenny boyd fc (not to toot my horn but she could genuinely pass as gelphie's daughter)

yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sydney trachtenberg ── #016

Postby yves » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:49 am

Image Image
SYDNEY TRACHTENBERG
18, 8th october 1975, cis female (she/her), closeted lesbian, libra, jewish-american

PERSONALITY
First and foremost, Sydney is privileged enough to live and have been raised in a well-off household, but it has caused her to become sheltered from many hardships in life. While her family has never been rich, she is fortunate enough to live a comfortable life for a lot of her childhood. She's innocent, and she is someone who wants to see the best in people, simply because she hasn't been exposed to the horrors of the world and, essentially, is almost blind to it. Furthermore, this sheltering is what contributed to her internalised lesbophobia. Sydney never had an issue with anyone's sexuality, but when her only experiences with the topic were her friends gossiping or her dad uttering vile words, it's no surprise why Sydney freaked out the way she did when she realised there was a possible she might be a lesbian.

On the exterior, Sydney presents herself with a preppy and energetic appearance, even long before she befriended some of the most popular girls in high school. Although it wasn't necessarily the case in middle school, it's fundamentally easier to be liked if you repress all of your negative emotions. As a result, from an outsider’s perspective, Sydney has a front of your typical bubbly, sweet and innocent popular girl at school; she even has the blonde hair to complete the look. She is constantly caught between being a popular girl or a goody-two-shoes.

Yet the front of the cover isn't always the full story. While to any regular student at Hawkins High, she is one of the popular girls at the top of the social ladder, Sydney shortly discovers popularity isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. She is no stranger to feeling invisible or like a side piece, Though she has a significant desperation to be liked by anyone and everyone, and that includes her popular friends. Sydney is a people-pleaser to the core; she can and will bend over backwards for anyone if it means keeping her friends around. Her desperation is evident in how she completely shifts her entire clothing style to fit in with the popular girls. Even though her popular friends consistently dismiss her behind closed doors, Sydney clings to them; she would rather have a few friends who treat her like the fifth wheel, rather than succumb to the isolation of navigating high school alone. (Work in progress.)

- she is a stranger things-inspired oc
- often appears optimistic; very pessimistic when things go awry
- cares deeply and is extremely empathetic; wears her heart on her sleeve
- she absolutely cannot lie no matter how hard she tries
- is extremely sensitive; takes a lot of things to heart
- has a habit of bottling her emotions to maintain this positive, bubbly image for those around her
- ethnically jewish; her family doesn't practice judaism
- sydney was very close to her mother before her premature death; it hid sydney very hard
- though it caused her dad to hit rock bottom and leave sydney looking after her sister
- in the october of sydney's senior year, her sister emily went missing — a repeat of the events in ST1
- sarah michelle gellar fc

yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

andrea "andy" lopez ── #017

Postby yves » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:37 am

Image Image
ANDY LOPEZ
22, 16th october 1998, questioning (she/they), lesbian, libra, new zealander

- prefers to go by andy almost exclusively
- that tiktok audio "am i nonbinary is gender not real" to the tune of man or muppet
- hawaiian and puerto rican ancestry— grandparents relocated to new zealand decades ago
- most definitely sits like a gay; has a knack for slightly dark and/or inappropriate humour
- met their girlfriend online and they're in a long-distance relationship
- andy has been very close friends with her throughout their teen years though
- has three cats <3 toast (tabby DMH), marshmallow (white DMH) and bubbles (blue tabby)
- family pet is a french bulldog called piggy; she's kind of a mottled brindle/dapple colour
- they're like???? an introverted extrovert. not quite an ambivert. likes to be around people but also... no
- dad was arrested when she was 13, now he's still in prison... probably for loan-sharking or smth
- probably has (un?)diagnosed generalised anxiety disorder
- a bit of a film nerd and really enjoys watching and talking about movies
- auli'i cravalho fc

yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me