ser’s storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

ser’s storage

Postby serladyknight » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:05 pm

this will be pretty eventually, i swear it by the old gods and the new
serladyknight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➩ joanna, joanna, why do you hate me so?

Postby serladyknight » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:59 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
joanna larson !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

☆ ❝𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦-𝘥𝘰𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦 ?❞ ☆

【☆ joanna marie larson. 】
【☆ twenty-six. 】
【☆ female. 】
【☆ bisexual. 】
【☆ relationship status. 】
【☆ family. 】
【☆ job. 】
【☆ n/a. 】

personality here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here

history here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here
Last edited by serladyknight on Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
serladyknight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➩ joanna, joanna, i can't let you go

Postby serladyknight » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:07 pm

❝𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙩 ?❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Joanna’s Relationships!! ★

(positive)
xxname here
xxrelationship blah blah blah blah

(indifferent)
xxname here

(negative)
xxname here
Last edited by serladyknight on Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
serladyknight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ben, i gotta stop cryin’ over you

Postby serladyknight » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:05 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
benjamin williams !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

♛ ❝𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚. ❞ ♛

〘 ♛ benjamin carlos williams. 〙
〘 ♛ twenty-two. 〙
〘 ♛ male. 〙
〘 ♛ bisexual. 〙
〘 ♛ relationship status. 〙
〘 ♛ family. 〙
〘 ♛ job. 〙
〘 ♛ n/a. 〙

personality here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here

history here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here
Last edited by serladyknight on Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
serladyknight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ben, doesn’t even know what’s true

Postby serladyknight » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:09 pm

❝𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣’𝙩 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩. ❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Benjamin’s Relationships!! ♛

(positive)
xxname here

(indifferent)
xxname here

(negative)
xxname here
Last edited by serladyknight on Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
serladyknight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

soft kitty, warm kitty

Postby serladyknight » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:51 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
brackenclaw !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

❝ 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜! ❞

〘 brackenclaw. 〙
〘 forty-two moons. 〙
〘 tom. 〙
〘 bisexual. 〙
〘 relationship status. 〙
〘 rank. 〙
〘 extra. 〙
〘 n/a. 〙

serladyknight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

little ball of fur

Postby serladyknight » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:52 pm

❝ 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍! ❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Brackenclaw’s Relationships!!

(positive)
xxname here

(indifferent)
xxname here

(negative)
xxname here
Last edited by serladyknight on Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
serladyknight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♦ — a rose in the mud

Postby serladyknight » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:23 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
♦ beauty !! ♦
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

❝ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ. ❞

〘♦ beauty. 〙
〘♦ sixteen moons. 〙
〘♦ molly. 〙
〘♦ bisexual. 〙
〘♦ relationship status. 〙
〘♦ rank. 〙
〘♦ extra. 〙
〘♦ n/a. 〙

serladyknight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♦ — watch out for her thorns

Postby serladyknight » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:25 pm

❝ ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ. ❞
♦ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Beauty’s Relationships!! ♦