Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Storage

Postby ビクトリア » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Please don't post, this is just space for me to store my character forms, please and thank you. :)
ビクトリア

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ainslee Grey

Postby ビクトリア » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:21 pm

Name: Ainslee Grey

Sexuality: Straight
Nickname: Anna or Annie
Crush: None
Boyfriend: None
Disabilities: A compromised
immune system due to childhood
illness.
Species (if applicable):

Appearance:Anna stands at five foot three inches tall, one of the few things she can be considered average in. The same can not be said about her weight, despite lavish meals made by family cooks each day, her frame remains unable to gain weight. Her eyes are a striking pale blue that almost looks purple in certain lights, while her skin is light, both from her heritage and lack of sun exposure. Her hair is rich brown in color, brushing past her shoulders at its peak.

Personality:Anna is extremely shy but is a sweetheart when she warms up to you. She tends to cling to one person and hates being in large groups. Although she does not like being alone, she has gotten used to it due to being raised in near isolation. She can be skittish at times but is very affectionate to those she trusts. She is a big daydreamer and tends to live in books rather than the world around her.

History:From a young age Anna was surrounded by wealth, after all her parents were, and are, rich business owners. Through the years she watched her older siblings grow and change, moving out of the house to develop their own lives. Despite now being an adult, Anna remained home. The years of being babied and served upon by her nanny had left her uncertain of the outside world. People were something to be feared, for she didn't even know her own parents well, most of her upbringing was done by her nannies that came and went. Unstable as her upbringing might have been, it always looked picture perfect. She was always dressed in the best, taught the best, and ate the best. She was even driven around by a personal driver, one of the only "friends" she had. Despite being surrounded by many who claimed to love her, everything was shallow and empty. Nothing, not even the riches her life is based on, is as perfect as it seems.
Last edited by ビクトリア on Wed May 13, 2020 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ビクトリア

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charles Koch

Postby ビクトリア » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:23 pm

Name: Charles (Charlie) Koch

Nickname: Charlie, or Char
Dating: No one
Disabilities: Charlie is partially
deaf, causing him to have a
hard time hearing people.
Species (if applicable):

Appearance:Charlie stands at six feet tall, and is a medium built. The German boy has curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes. His skin is light, a lot of which is due to staying inside drawing rather than going outside.

Personality:Charlie is fun-loving at heart but can be extremely closed off and indirect at times. He tends to get easily distracted, especially when in mid-conversation with someone. He makes a lot of jokes, talks back to people, and can be very sassy at times. He is the center for a lot of stories, whether that is a good thing or a bad thing depends on the story. He is very flirty but doesn't actually date that much. He is very charismatic, something he often uses to his advantage in order to feed off of the energy of humans.

History:There isn't much to say about Carlie's past. He grew up in a loving family in Germany, when he was ten they moved to America for his mother's international trade work. He decided to peruse art but switched to the medical profession after his mother's heart attack. He is currently working as a medical resident within a hospital.
ビクトリア

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Matthew Cosgrove

Postby ビクトリア » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:25 pm

Name: Matthew (Mattie) Cosgrove

Sexuality: Straight
Nickname: Matt, Mattie
Crush: N/A
Dating: None one
Disabilities: Paralyzed from
the waist down, confined
to a wheelchair and suffers
from anxiety.
Species (If applicable):

Appearance:Matt has dark brown hair, naturally curly he will straighten it if he feels like putting more effort into his appearance, which isn't often. His eyes are olive green, and his complexion is lightly tanned. He is 5'7", which most people can't even tell because he is in a wheelchair.

Personality: Matt is shy, he doesn't like being around large groups of people and suffers from mild social anxiety. He spends most of his time alone, or with his older brother. Generally quiet he spends most of his time writing in his notebook, for whenever his mind comes up with the right words needed to convey his feelings. He is really sweet in general, but pushes most people away, away because of afraid of losing them.

History:Matthew was raised by his two loving parents in a small house, his older brother by two years being his main playmate. Because of this, he was very close to his brother, putting down his pencil and paper to play sports with him to bond with him when they got older. Sadly, that all came to an end one faithful summer day. They got in a car wreck, paralyzing Matt from the waist down, leaving him in a wheelchair. So from the age of thirteen he got used to his wheelchair, after a while it stopped bothering him.
ビクトリア

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

曇ーたちばな

Postby ビクトリア » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:28 pm

Name:
曇-たちばな
Kumo Tachibana

Sexuality: Hetero-Demi-sexual
Nicknames: Cloud Princess, pipsqueak
Crush: tba
Dating: No one yet

Appearance:Kumo is a tiny girl, standing at only 4'9". She sometimes claims to be five feet tall, but she is not fooling anyone. She has curly blonde locks and bright blue eyes, ones that are often looking up at the sky above. She is naturally very thin and has a lighter skin tone. Her stunning looks are thanks to her Japanese father and an American mother.

Personality: Kumo is a very happy-go-lucky type of person. Although shy at first, she enjoys meeting new people. Her favorite things in the world are the flowers in the gardens around her house. Although she is kind, she is also known for having two left feet, meaning that she was constantly tripping over something, or falling down the stairs on occasion. She also may be one of the biggest scaredy-cats around, well, at least when it comes to heights and thunderstorms. Despite her tiny frame and clumsy nature, the blonde has a passion for singing and tries her best to get better at it.

History:Kumo comes from a very diverse family, her mother being an American, her father being Japanese, and her God-parents being Korean. Due to this diversity, she is tri-lingual, speaking Japanese, Korean, and English fluently. However, she has never been able to figure out how to fluently read and write in English, despite her mother's best efforts.
Last edited by ビクトリア on Tue May 12, 2020 4:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ビクトリア

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Storage

Postby ビクトリア » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:34 pm

Name: Noah Winters

Sexuality: Asexual
Nickname: Call him whatever
Crush: Nope
Partner: No one

Appearance:Noah stands at 6’2”, his body composed of compact muscle. He used to play sports, which is how he developed the muscle, but after a head injury that caused his partial blindness, he quit. His eyes are amber in color, giving them an almost cat-like appearance. He has jet black hair and normally wears more formal clothing, only because he thinks it makes him look cooler.

Personality: Noah is pretty good at first impressions, but that is about it. He will act all smiles and like a gentleman at first, but grows grumpy and cold with a flip of a coin. This is only when people either annoy him, or he does not trust the person. Once he trusts and gets to know them he becomes a loud guy who likes cute things and video games. Although he is asexual he is very romantic, though he wouldn't flirt with just anyone. He spends very little time in the real-world. Most of the time he is fixing up old arcade machines or messing around online.

History:When Noah was three he and his younger brother Simon were adopted by the Winters, who already had a son that fit in the age gap between the two brothers. A year later his younger adopted sister, Autumn, was brought into the family.
ビクトリア

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daniel Connor

Postby ビクトリア » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:37 pm

Name: Daniel Connor
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nicknames: Danny, danisaur
Crush: Open
Dating: Open

Appearance:Daniel can be considered short for a guy, standing at five feet eight inches. He doesn't really let that bother him, though. His naturally medium brown hair has currently dyed a blonde, almost silver color. He is thin and has a fair complexion. He doesn't have any tattoos but has a few piercings. In his ears are the largest gauges one can get without permanently stretching one's ear, and his a small lip ring on the right side of his lower lip.

Personality: Daniel is extremely out-going and fun-loving. He tends to mesh well with people of all walks of life due to his easy to get along with personality. He is an adventure seeker and at times risk-taker. He isn't really one to party, as he would much rather climb a tree or something. However, he would gladly attend said party if invited and simply pretend to like it. The young man has a very hard time saying 'no'.

ビクトリア

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Autumn Grace

Postby ビクトリア » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:39 pm

Family: Autumn was adopted
when she was a baby. She has
three older brothers and is
Q's cousin.
Pets: A silver husky named Skittles.
ballet, plushies, and animals.
Hates: Horror movies, haunted houses, and 'meanies'.
Allergies: None really.

Name: Autumn Grace Winters

Appearance:Autumn is a very skinny girl, partly because of genetics, and partly because of being sick a lot as a young child. She is almost sickly pale, due to her immune system problems, as she doesn't get to spend too much time in the sun. Her eyes are a beautiful shade of blue, eyes that she shares with her biological mother.

Personality: Autumn is a very bubbly and childish girl, clinging to familiar things to help her cope with her ever-changing situation. She has always loved music, it had become somewhat of an escape for the girl. From a young age, she showed interest in music and quickly learned to play the violin, piano, and flute. When she isn't playing around or practicing her music, she is dancing, ballet to be exact.
Last edited by ビクトリア on Wed May 13, 2020 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ビクトリア

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

きょとーたちばな

Postby ビクトリア » Tue May 12, 2020 4:35 pm

Family: He has a younger sister named Kumo.
Pets:
Allergies: None really.

Name:
きょとーたちばな
Kyoto (Kyo) Tachibana

Appearance:

Personality:
ビクトリア

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Storage

Postby ビクトリア » Thu May 14, 2020 3:55 pm

[removed]
Disabilities: Simon is
legally blind in both eyes,
which was caused by Lupus.
Family: Simon has two
older brothers and one
younger sister (Autumn).
Pets: Simon has his seeing
eye dog with him most of
the time, his name is Bear.
good mystery.
Hates: Loud noises, and
arrogant people.
Allergies: he is allergic
to pork.

History: When Simon was a baby
he and his older brother Noah were adopted by the Winters,
who already had a son that fit in the age gap between the
two brothers. A year later his younger adopted sister, Autumn,
was brought into the family. Move forward a bit to when Simon
was six, he was diagnosed with Lupus, and later lost most of his vision because of it.

Name: Simon Winters

Appearance: Simon stands at 5'7, and is a very thin boy. He easily gets sick, but doesn't let that, or that fact that he is blind, stop him. He has jet black hair, and light blue eyes that are fogged due to his disability. He wears things for comfort, not like he could see them anyway, and thus doesn't put much thought into looks.

Personality: Simon is a pretty optimistic person, given what he has been through, and tries to look on the positive side of things. He is very smart and loves to read using braille. He likes listening to quiet noises around him, and gets very jumpy and nervous around louder ones, which is why he prefers to be around quiet people. He is very shy and it is quick for him to get overwhelmed. However, if he is in a setting filled with friends, and people he trusts, he opens up a lot more.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Thu May 14, 2020 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
ビクトリア

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me