This is where I dump my characters when I'm not using them

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Which of the past tributes are your favorites?

Letitia
17%
Amara
17%
Mekwi
17%
Mitena
8%
Nadia
No votes
Dissaith
17%
Reinhold
25%

Total votes : 12

The Mass Effect Cuties

Postby Zyn » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:43 am

⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

⚔ T H ExxC H A R A C T E R S ⚔

Name || Race || Class || Age || Gender || Cannon/OC || Form
Valesska T'Lotis || Asari || Biotic || One Hundred Sixty Seven || Mono-Gendered/Female Pronouns || OC || XxX
Alexander Shepherd || Human || Biotic || 28-30 || Male || OC || XxX

Last edited by Zyn on Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌘ "Science is a beautiful gift to humanity" ⌘

Postby Zyn » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:43 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
B A S I C S

Name: Valesska T'Lotis
        Nickname: Loki, Lotis, Vodka(A play on her name and a way to irritate her)
        Affiliations: The Initiative, The Commandos
        Age: One Hundred Sixty Seven(The Asari equivalent of being 16 almost 17 in human years)
        Species: Asari
        Class: Biotic Vanguard
        Gender: The Asari are a mono-gender species but she views herself as female
        Sexuality: Asexual Panromantic
        Voice: Katy Townsend

L O O K S

Eye Color: Silver grey
        Skin Color: Blue with white accents
        Build: Surprisingly curvy given her more pear like figure.
        Height: 5'4"/163cm
        Weight: 121lbs/55kgs
        Defining Features: She has a strong scottish accent.

I N S I D E

Powers: Valesska is a biotic much like Commander Shepherd however her's are much more powerful and she has much better control over them. Her abilities include, Annihilation Field, Barrier, Biotic Charge, Dominate, Lift, Pull, Reave, Shockwave, Singularity, Slame, Stasis, Throw, Warp
        Personality: Valesska is lighthearted and bright though she can be a bit childish sometimes. She is always quick to joke and comment lightly upon any situation that she may find herself in. Which is less about being cheerful and more because she tends to use humor to hide all her flaws and problems. She would rather bury herself alive than talk about her feelings, if she feels cornered she will deflect questiosns with worse and worse puns. She also tends to talk a lot, the only time she is completely silent is when she is asleep which is rare. She is often extremely impatient and impulsive, Valesska possesses an inclination toward recklessness, to the point of jumping into situations without forethought. Despite her goofy nature, Valesska is a certified genius. She is very protective of her family despite her carefree attitude.
        Plus traits: Genius, Upbeat, Cheerful, Natural tactical thinker, Adaptability, Exuberant, Witty, Impressive formidably
        Negative traits: She uses overwhelming amounts of humor, and terrible puns to avoid talking about her feelings and she is also Hyperactive, Impulsive and Impatient
        History: Timeline - Stardate(Valesska's age)
        2019 (0): Valesska was born from the uncommon and taboo union of two asari
        2049-2052 (30-33): She has earned four doctorates is Geology, Anthropology(forensic), and Biology(genetics and environment) which makes her a genius even among the Asari, most Asari collect multiple masters over their long life spans. However after a few years in the field she took a break and became a commando instead. She had plans of returning to her studies and research once she was older because no one would listen to her findings due to her age. She is still a child by Asari standards
        2073 (54): She leaves Asari space for the first time and meets her first Turian.
        2099 (80): Her sister Nariythea is born thus ending her time as an only child. She starts visiting home more often.
        2106 (87): Her second and youngest sister Siithis is born. Her visits home become even more frequent.
        2107 (88): Her parents were killed in a raider attack leaving her to look after her two younger siblings, ages 8 and 1. She quit being a commando to look after her siblings full time.
        2178 (159): She meets Saloteia for the first time
        2179 (160): Saloteia and her become bond mates
        2183 (164): Her siblings were both killed while they were visiting the Citidel when Saren and his geth attacked. She watched them die in front of her and was unable to save them, this still haunts her.
        2184 (165): She heard about the Initiative from Saloteia, and chose to follow her to Andromeda.
        2185 (166): The four arks and the Nexus depart the Milky way for the 600+ journey to Andromeda.
        2785 (166): The Nexus arrives in Andomeda and encounters the Scourge many were lost and only a few were woken up from stasis, Valesska was one of them. A few months latter Saloteia was killed during the mutiny.
        2785 (167): The Human Ark Hyperion finally arrived and the Pathfinder secured an outpost on Eos where she was sent to research the Rem-Tech.

Theme Song: Silhouette by Owl City and When Angel's Fly Away by Cold

L O V ExxA N DxxF A M I L Y

Acquaintances: The Nexus
        Friends: None
        Family: Lineka T'Lotis(Mother, Deceased), Treeythia T'Lotis(Father, Deceased), Saloteia Varimius(Bond Mate, Deceased),
        xxxxxxxxxxNariythea T'Lotis(Sister, Deceased) Siithis T'Lotis(Youngest Sister, Deceased)

Romantic Relationship: None
Last edited by Zyn on Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☯ "They don’t send Spectres on shakedown runs." ☯

Postby Zyn » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:13 am

{ yes i know this isn't dragon age... but dorian is so cute! }

B A S I C S

Name: Alexander Shepherd
        Nickname: Alex
        Affiliations: The Alliance, Cerberus, Specters, N7
        Age: 28-30(He is thirty if you count the two years that he was dead/being rebuilt)
        Species: Mostly Human with a few enhanced bits and bobs
        Class: Biotic Vanguard
        Sexuality: Homosexual Panromantic
        Voice: Antony Del Rio

L O O K S

Hair Color: Black
        Hair style: Shaved on the sides and always styled perfectly(shocking seeing as he wears a helmet a good portion of the time)
        Eye Color: Steel grey
        Skin Color: Light to medium tan
        Build: He is very small and slim
        Height: 5'/152cm
        Weight: 110lbs/50kgs
        Defining Features: He was only admited because of his VERY powerful biotic abilties.

I N S I D E

Powers: Alex is a biotic who outfited with a L5n implant made for Vanguards like himself. His ablities include, Barrior, Biotic Charge, Biotic Slash, Lift, Throw, Pull, Reave, Shockwave
        Personality: Morality wise Alex will always tend towards saving lives as opposed to taking them. If he has a choice he would rather take the more peaceful route even if it happens to be the harder or longer route. Because of this he tends to be very calm and collected at all times, when he does snap it is for good reason and it doesn't happen very often. Alex is lighthearted and bright though he can be a bit childish sometimes. He is always quick to joke and comment lightly upon any situation that he may find himself in. He is very protective of his family aka his team despite his carefree attitude and will ignore his own needs in favor of the needs of his team. Often he is the best at hiding when he needs help and tends to go days on end without sleeping, somehow he still manages to keep a bright beaming grin on his face.
        Plus traits: Cheerful, Outgoing, Natural tactical thinker, Adaptability, Dependability, Team Player/Leader
        Negative traits: He drives himself very harshly and judges himself in the most critical ways.
        Pre-Service History: Colonist: Alex was born and raised on Mindoir, a small border colony in the Attican Traverse. When he was sixteen slavers raided Mindoir, slaughtering his family and friends. He was saved by a passing Alliance patrol, and he enlisted with the military a few years later.
        Psychological Profile: Sole Survivor: During his service, a mission he was on went horribly wrong. Trapped in an extreme survival situation, he had to overcome physical torments and psychological stresses that would have broken most people. He survived while all those around him fell, and now he alone is left to tell the tale. The Sole Survivor's unit was slaughtered in a thresher maw attack on Akuze.
        History Part Two: It is long a confusing so pm me if you want to know more about his history/Mass Effect 1(Only I saved Kaiden not Ashley) & Mass Effect 2
        Theme Song: Trouble by Coldplay

Acquaintances: The Normandy Crew
        Friends: Jeff "Joker" Moreau, Tali'Zorah vas Normandy, Liara T'Soni, Garrus Vakarian, Ashley Williams, Urdnot Wrex,
        xxxxxxxxxxKasumi Goto, Grunt, Thane Krios, Jack, Miranda Lawson, Legion, Zaeed Massani, Samara, Mordin Solus, Jacob Taylor,
        xxxxxxxxxxJavik, James Vega, EDI, Nyreen Kandros

Family: All Deceased
        Romantic Relationship: Kaidan Alenko
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved Number Twenty-Two

Postby Zyn » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:54 pm

{ twenty-two page of twenty four for the off chance that i create more mass effect characters or pick up more cannon characters }
Last edited by Zyn on Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved Number Twenty-Three

Postby Zyn » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:56 pm

{ twenty-three page of twenty four for the off chance that i create more mass effect characters or pick up more cannon characters }
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved Number Twenty-Five

Postby Zyn » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:57 pm

{ twenty-four page of twenty four for the off chance that i create more mass effect characters or pick up more cannon characters }
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Mighty Cats

Postby Zyn » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:00 pm

⚔ T H ExxC H A R A C T E R S ⚔

Name || Clan || Rank || Age || Gender || Cannon/OC || Form
Flamespirit || Shallowclan || Warrior || Twenty-Six Moons || Tom Cat || OC || XxX
Frostwhisper || Shallowclan || Warrior || Twenty-Four Moons || She Cat || OC || XxX
Nightpaw || Shallowclan || Medicine Cat Apprentice || Eight Moons || Tom Cat || OC || XxX

Last edited by Zyn on Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☮ “Everything great was accomplished by fools who dreamed.”

Postby Zyn » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:03 pm

B A S I C S

Name: Flamekit, Flamepaw, Flamespirit
        Mentor: None at the moment
        Sexuality: Bisexual
        Voice: Harry Hadden-Paton

L O O K S

Fur Color: Orange based Tortoiseshell
        Coat: Long and fluffy
        Eye Color: Yellow
        Build: He is small for his age, he is about the size of an average she-cat. However he is more heavily built which makes up for his small size.
        Defining Features: Due to being tortoiseshell he is actually sterile.

I N S I D E

Skills: Despite his looks he is actually a very skilled fighter, His small frame tends to throw people off so that combined with the fact that he is quite swift on his paws gives him an advantage. Also due to the fact that he knows he is small for a tom cat he has worked to compensate for that. Meaning he has spent hours working on getting enough muscle and strength to be on par with the other warriors in the clan.
        Weakness: He is quite small for a tom cat so if someone was fast enough to keep up with him it would be quite simple to just knock him down.
        Personality: Flamespirit is loud and boisterous and to be honest that can be a bit overwhelming at times. His mouth tends to run away which can leave in the lurch or put him into somewhat awkward situations. He also has the tendency to not take anything seriously. When he does take something seriously than you can be sure that is is very important.
        Plus traits: Easy going, Cheerful, Chatterbox, Adaptability, Dependability, Leader
        Negative traits: He is very hard on himself and takes any mess up personally
        Theme Song: Meet Me On the Battlefield by SVRCINA

Acquaintances: The Members of Shallowclan
        Family: Frostwhisper(Half-Sister), Thorn(Father, Outsider), Ebonyleaf(Mother, Deceased)
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☠ "If you expect the worst, you'll never be disappointed." ☠

Postby Zyn » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:04 pm

B A S I C S

Name: Frostkit, Frostpaw, Frostwhisper
        Apprentice: None at the moment
        Sexuality: Bisexual
        Voice: Robyn Addison

L O O K S

Fur Color: Black
        Coat: Medium length
        Eye Color: Yellow
        Build: She is very tiny about the size of an apprentice at eight moons old
        Defining Features: In the right lighting her fur appears to be more of a mauve color

I N S I D E

Skills: She is one of the best warriors at hunting due to her small size she is able to blend into the shadows in order to sneak up on almost any type of prey. Prey like rabbits that need to be chased if she is spotted is where she falls short.
        Weakness: Due to her small size she isn't as fast as the warriors. She also has trouble teaching apprentices due to being not that much bigger than them and the fact that they quickly out grow her.
        Personality: Frostwhisper is quiet and soft spoken so she is often overlooked. When she does speak there seems to always be a bitter edge to her voice, even when it is a lighthearted conversation. More often than not she would rather watch what is going on than contribute to anythings giving her the appearance that she is aloof. It is under that assumption that most tend to leave her alone or find her hard to get along with.
        Plus traits: Serious, Doesn't get upset or angry easily, Can adapt to almost any situation
        Negative traits: Acts aloof, quiet, A bit of a loner
        Theme Song: Scars to Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara

Acquaintances: The Members of Shallowclan
        Family: Frostwhisper(Half-Sister), Thorn(Father, Outsider), Shadowfur(Mother, Deceased)
Last edited by Zyn on Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ϟ "I have a problem sometimes with being too hyper" ϟ

Postby Zyn » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:06 pm

{ yes this is literally my cat... fight me... }

ϟ B A S I C S ϟ

ϟ Name: Nightkit, Nightpaw Nightpaw, Nighthawk
        ϟ Rank: Medicine Cat Apprentice
        ϟ Mentor: The Medicine Cat
        ϟ Age: Eight Moons
        ϟ Gender: Tom Cat
        ϟ Sexuality: Homosexual
        ϟ Voice: Jason Spisak

ϟ L O O K S ϟ

ϟ Fur Color: Black and White
        ϟ Coat: Long, fluffy and can't be tamed
        ϟ Eye Color: Green
        ϟ Build: His large paws seems to indicate that he is going to be much larger than the average tom cat. It's possible that he has some main coon in him. It's still not one hundred percent set in stone that he will be huge it will just be unfortunate for him if he ends up being average sized.
        ϟ Defining Features: While Nightpaw is mostly just black and white he has two very distinctive markings a white mustache and a black superhero triangle on his chest.

ϟ I N S I D E ϟ

ϟ Skills: Sharp as a tack he learns very quickly and so his main skill is being able to hear something once or see something once to understand and replicate it. If he hadn't been chosen to become a medicine cat he might have made a good warrior.
        ϟ Weakness: He is easily distractable and has a tendencey to space out.
        ϟ Personality: Nightpaw treasures everyday and does his best to make the best out of every moment. He focuses on the sweet moments and lets the negative moments slip away like oil off a ducks back. With this carefree attitude he also try's to lighten everyone else's day as well, and teach them to love everyday just as much as the last. He is also able to be continuously knocked down and still get up again, His resilience astounds most, it annoys others.
        ϟ Plus traits: Exuberant, Bright/cheerful
        ϟ Negative traits: Hyperactive, Impulsive, Impatient
        ϟ Theme Song: New Divide(Dubstep) by Linkin Park

ϟ L O V ExxA N DxxF A M I L Y ϟ

ϟ Acquaintances: The Members of Shallowclan
        ϟ Friends: None
        ϟ Family: PM me
        ϟ Romantic Relationship: N/A
Zyn

My pets
My items