exempt's character storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Buck

Postby exempt » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:46 pm

Buck • 3.5 years • male
purebred irish wolfhound
darkfeather pack • lead scout
Personality wrote:The wolfhound is friendly and ambitious, always pushing himself in the direction of success. He's a bit of his perfectionist, stemmed from his working years and trying to please his human, but he knows how to do so while having fun. He enjoys joking around and poking fun at his pack mates, and even play fights with the young ones. He doesn't always pick up on social cues, but he loves hanging out with just about anyone.

History wrote:Buck was born to a very popular breeder, who loved the breed and took excellent care of his parents and puppies. He was sold to a farm who used him as a guard dog for their livestock, and he remained there for almost three years. When he got injured on duty by a coyote, and could not work, his owners dumped him off site, not wanting to spend money on a dog that would need time to mend. His leg healed, leaving behind a nasty bite scar, but it never quite went back to normal. He walks with a small limp, and cannot run as quick as he once could.
Last edited by exempt on Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oakley

Postby exempt » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:10 pm

Oakley • 20 • female
lesbian • 5'6" • 120lbs
Personality wrote:Oakley is the responsible one, stuck up even, has been her whole life. Growing up as the oldest of five in a low income household, she often had to pull her weight, either by watching over her siblings, or later, getting a job at the age of fourteen. Given the circumstances, she had little time for friends or fun, and still had a difficult time letting loose. She needs everything to be within her control, and so when the epidemic broke out, it tore her apart.

Without her family to care for and to care for her, she turned in on herself, blaming her own mistakes for why her family was no longer with her. She wasn't strong enough, quick enough, so she trained until she was. Oak had by no means ever been a fighter, but she's adapted the best she can. She's now highly suspicious of others, emotionally withdrawn, and brutally blunt. Her logical thought process and quick thinking has allowed her to survive on her own for a month, so she has a difficult time changing things up. She never learned to shoot a gun, or load a bow and arrow, and thus her weapon of choice is any blunt object that feels good in her hands.
Last edited by exempt on Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Piper

Postby exempt » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:10 pm

Piper • 6.5 years • female
borzoi mix x unknown father
minnow pack • hunter
Personality wrote:Piper is a quiet gal that prefers to avoid confrontation on all costs. She grows anxious and overwhelmed very easily, but she nonetheless tries to have a good time with her pack mates. She enjoys being in their company, whether this is a joint hunt or just a relaxing day around camp. She's very quick on her feet, her breed making her excellent at chasing down prey by sight. While she tries to help out where she can, she often doubts her own abilities, her low self esteem getting the better of her.

History wrote:Piper was sheltered for much of her life, and doesn't remember a vast amount from her early childhood. She was kept in the house, or in the backyard, and wasn't given ample opportunity to interact with other dogs and humans. This helped formed her anxious behaviors, but also left her completely lost when they decided to rid themselves of her. If the pack hadn't taken her in, she likely wouldn't have been able to survive.
Last edited by exempt on Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Romulus

Postby exempt » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:36 pm

Romulus • 4 years • male
wolf • alpha • large build
no current mate or interest
Personality wrote:Rom is a fighter, has been his entire life. He has no problem putting others in their place when they step out of line, and will fend off any challengers that come his way. While he may initially appear as a brute, it's clear to see that he cares about his pack. He does what he believes is in their best interest, fighting in the direction they need to go. While most of his life is in line with his duties, he does enjoy the few moments he has off, and can be quite the lighthearted and friendly flirt.

History wrote:He was born in the alpha pair's first litter. While the role was in his blood, he grew up with the pressure of proving it. Having been his father's favorite, he was pushed into training at a very young age, and didn't have the opportunity to enjoy his childhood like the others in his litter. He was taught how to fight, but also taught in the diplomacy of pack life. When the time came, he stepped up as the other alpha stepped down, fighting off anyone who challenged him.
Last edited by exempt on Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Millie

Postby exempt » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:14 pm

Millie Avalinn • 9 • female
kingdom child • young witch
pansexual • 4'3 • 62 lbs
Personality wrote:This little girl has exhausted even the best of caretakers, her high energy and demanding personality often getting the better of them. Millie is extremely social and hasn't learned fear, meaning she doesn't yet understand social boundaries. She's happy when she is moving, and grows upset when she has to remain in one place for two long, throwing back a hell of an attitude. While she's easy to calm with the right moves, she'll likely be grumpy for the rest of the day. She loves playing with others her age, but will also rope adults into her imaginary games.

Ability wrote:Millie is a young witch, though she currently has little to no idea on how to harvest her potential. Her parents genealogy is unknown, and were it not for her occasional magical temper tantrum, her abilities would never have been found.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evian

Postby exempt » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:08 pm

Evian Barrett • age unknown • male
panromantic homosexual • merfolk
Personality wrote:While he remains highly cautious around the shore, Evian is also very curious about humans. He knows their kind has often been known for their cruelty, but he sees the best in them. He's highly intelligent in certain subjects, while remaining clueless in many others. Living in solitude much of his life, he's somewhat aloof, but friendly and open-minded nonetheless.

Appearance wrote:Evi has dark features, with eyes that reflect his surroundings and hair that almost appears black when wet. He's got an average build, his time in the ocean keeping him fit, yet slim. His tail a little longer than the rest of his body, pale blue-grey scales meeting with a large fin along the end, as well as two more fins at either hip. He has small patches of matching scales on his skin in various places.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amathea

Postby exempt » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:27 pm

• • • • • • • • • • •
Amathea Rossate • 21 • cisfemale
panromantic homosexual • merfolk
Personality wrote:Thea comes from one of the highest ranked families in the kingdom, and has always been expected to act as such. Forced to sit through meetings and pose as the pretty face of her clan, she bit her tongue to hold back her own opinions, often punished for her slip-ups. She's learned to remain mostly silent during these proceedings, finding it easier to say nothing at all, instead of support her family's capitalistic views. On the rare occasions that she gets to socialize on her own behalf, she's fiercely bitter of other merfolk's freedom, lashing out at them with anger stored from other unrelated events.

Appearance wrote:With medium brown hair extending past her shoulders and pale blue eyes, Thea would attain her share of suitors, were it not for her harsh glares towards anyone who looks upon her favorably. Her skin is fair, having often remained indoors, with a light speckling of freckles. Her tail consists of two thirds of her full length, and is a pale blue to match her eyes, with a large, semi-transparent fin at the end, as well as a smaller fin along either hip.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evanora

Postby exempt » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:41 am

Evanora Altenburg • 21
female • witch • resident
pansexual • 5'7 • 130 lbs
no crush or interest

other: halloween
Personality wrote:Eva is nosy an mischievous, often using her abilities to eavesdrop on other residents of the mansion or otherwise put herself in the middle of their business. She grows bored easily, which is the root of this annoying tenancy, but she can also be a good person to have on your side. Her intelligence isn't always put the best uses, but she has extensive knowledge on odd subjects often needed by other creatures. In addition, she's always willing to conjure up some potion or spell for her fellow house mates, if they're willing to give her what she wants in return.

Abilities wrote:As a witch, Eva has a very strong connection to the earth, relying on it for the bulk of her energy. She's used the adjourning forest as a garden for various plants, and the wildlife around it appears to blossom. Along with other minor spells, as well as her dabbling in potions, she has the affinity for healing, having focused her studies almost entirely on it. She can mend minor wounds with the utmost ease, hardly having to think about it, but she can also dabble in more grievous injuries. It takes an immense amount of energy and concentration, and she is occasionally plagued with nosebleeds and loss of consciousness, but she is capable of mending broken bones and punctured organs.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Edith

Postby exempt » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:57 am

Edith Leighton • cisfemale • vampire
23 - turned at age 21 • 5' 8" • 135 lbs
pansexual - female preference

Personality wrote:Edith is fiercely independent and emotionally guarded, social, but sarcastic and quick-witted. She's the type that enjoys stirring up trouble, but doesn't stick around to clean up the mess. While this usually doesn't come with malicious intent, she also doesn't follow a moral compass. She remains somewhere in the middle when it comes to her views, often following her own needs more so than anything. Edith easily grows bored with the mundane ways of humans, and paired with the fact that she's a newly changed vampire, has been known to attack even when her body is content. Her victims are usually left alive, but it's not uncommon for her to overindulge. Despite her often loud personality, she does enjoy her calm days as well, whether this takes the form of reading, watching Netflix, or just chilling in nature.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me