【⚘ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓮𝓷 + 𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 ⚘ 】

A place to store your roleplay character information.

𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀:

+1
100%
No votes

Total votes : 8

Re:||𝔓𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔟𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔄𝔯𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔳𝔢||

Postby Runnersback » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:29 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝔄𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔓𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰

Sebastian Turner

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ℜ𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔶 & ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔰

Maisie Norrington

Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:”That's not true! I am not obsessed with treasure.”

Postby Runnersback » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:31 am

Name: Sebastian Winslow Turner
NNs:Seb/Bastian/Young Turner
Pronouns: He/Him
Dob & Age: 1•11•1718|21
Sexuality: Undecided
Pob: Old Lighthouse (southern coast of Jamaica)
Family: **William “Bootstrap Bill” Turner (grandfather) | **Britannia Turner (grandmother) | **Weatherby Swann (grandfather) | **Dina Swann (grandmother) | **William “Will” Turner jr. (father:resurrected) | Elizabeth Turner (mother) | Nicolette Turner (little sister)
**means deceased family member

➷Likes: Cliff jumping, collecting sand dollars for his little sister, swords, acquiring treasure, captaining ‘The Dying Gull’, curling up by a warm fire place, learning new languages.

➷Dislikes: Running, pirate hunters, curses, sea foam, sirens, love stories going wrong, drunkards, people overstepping their boundaries, Royal Navy, blacksmithing.

➷ + Traits: Family oriented, Loyal, Determined, Realistic, Self-Reliant, Systematic.
➷ - Traits: Callous, Pushy, A little too trusting, Scrimps on details, Unlucky, Tense, Lack of teamwork skills, Obsessive.

➷Other: Sebastian is naturally well kempt and often orders his crew to be the same thus making it easier for them to slide under the Royal Navy’s nose in ports. He does in fact have scars and tattoos there just well hidden. Seb has multiple sparrows on his left ribs for making various crossings of the oceans. A tattooed line of seabirds down his back flying straight toward the Flying Dutchman sailing off into the sunset. Turner has his left lobe pierced twice and wears two golden hoops for good luck. His scars are only noticeable on his arms when they aren’t covered by his coat.

➷ Personality: Sebastian is quite the charming little debonair, some would say even the family’s renegade. He is nowhere near what his parents wanted him to be but he doesn’t care. Pirating is in his blood and it will always be. But he will always make sure that his manners is still in tact. Seb can be quite cocky and egocentric but that’s only when he gets something right or has an, “I told you so” moment with his crew. Sometimes he gets obsessed with certain objects or values in life and well he struggles with finding an distraction or deterrence to get his mind off the obsession. Compared to most Pirates, he’s still a great guy and an great beau.

➷ History: Life for Sebastian wasn’t always perfect especially his childhood. Living with only his mother while his father only visited every so many years became disappointing. The only hope was the little sister that came to him when he was ten, it didn’t turn his life around. It made it just a little bit better. Sebastian as he grew older became determined to figure out his fathers curse so he took up a few different ships to crew under while he learned the ropes of sailing the seven seas. As Sebastian is still looking to fix his father’s curse, he is also adamant on becoming the best pirate in the triangle. And may or may not the pirate with the most treasure.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:“Hand over the strawberries and nobody gets hurt.”

Postby Runnersback » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:33 am

ImageImage
fc. Hana Marin — pretty little liars

Name: Maisie Althea Norrington
NNs: Maiz/Mai/Lady
Pronouns: She/Her
Dob & Age: 9•22•1718|21
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Pob: Port Royal
Family: **Lawrence Norrington (Grandfather) | **Anna Norrington (Grandmother) | ADM. James Norrington (father) | **Lillabet Norrington (mother) | Ellis Norrington (eldest brother) | Percy Norrington (little brother)
**means deceased family member

❧Likes: All things shiny, literature, rose gardens, cheese danishes, fine porcelain, roughhousing, secretly playing with her dad’s cutlasses pretending she’s a fearsome pirate, tea, having her hair down, long walks down the docks, unexpected thunderstorms, animals, newspapers on pirates, being snarky and sarcastic, strawberries.

❧Dislikes: Heathen like men, the Royal Navy for always sending her dad to sea, Port Royal, her ‘ivory tower’, her fathers opinions, the annoying wealthy, seagulls, excessive amount of heat/sun/humidity, being reminded of family tragedies, overly formal attire, snakes, the Turner family, being shown off.

❧ + Traits: Affectionate, Courteous, Sensitive, Aware of opportunities, Graceful, Risk-taker.
❧ - Traits: Sarcastic, Distant, Sometimes inconsiderate, Snarky, Lack of negotiation skills.

❧Other: Maisie has freckles grazing her skin whenever she is in the sun for long periods of time, but with her strict daily schedule she’s never outdoors longer than an hour. She has a massive birthmark on the back of her neck under her hairline in the shape of an ink smeared muddled world map, that her father refuses to be shared with the common public ever since there was a scare when she was a child. Often times she is found wearing high collared dresses or low hairstyles to hide the mark. Her ears are pierced and she is most commonly found wearing a striking set of diamond dangles.

❧ Personality:
    Maisie likes to say she is one of a kind, despite being like most of the other wealthy girls of Port Royal. With an tomboyish heart as well as quick tongue that she earned from always playing with her brothers and their friends. Maisie has always been the eager one to venture past the garden gates but as she has grown older with careful molding from her tutor and nanny, her eagerness has become grace and poise. She has all the qualities of a proper lady but she isn’t afraid to be harsh upon those who deserve it. Maisie refuses to be an quick open and shut book and will school an arrogant beau which often times leads to stubborn opinionated battles with her father. She may look and have her father’s last name but thank god she has her mother’s personality.

❧ History: Being the middle child Maisie was often overlooked when she was little. Often pushed to play with her brothers or to act out vying for her fathers little attention. When she became a young adult and her father began to spend more time with her, she slowly began to become more brash often times getting into fights over pirates or the fact she rejected her latest suitor over his personality or his disgusting appearance. Desperately she wishes she was back to being the small invisible girl but when the whole port is watching you, you can’t and with her fathers record it doesn’t help. Maisie longs for the days when she could stick her feet into the salty ocean with no consequences or curl up with her mother by the fireplace as she told her whimsical tales of pirates sailing the seas.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me