•Runnersback Storage•

A place to store your roleplay character information.

•Runnersback Storage•

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:11 pm

𓆉 ❀ 𓆉
•Welcome!•
𓆉 Please don’t post here! 𓆉
•Please don’t copy my characters!•
𓆉 Other than that feel free to look around! 𓆉
•Or pm if you want to role play I’m always open!•

Font generator I use:
https://fontmeme.com/fonts/
Font codes I use:
https://coolsymbol.com/cool-fancy-text-generator.html
Last edited by Runnersback on Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:Table of Contents

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:12 pm

𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙀 𝙎𝙄𝙓
    𓆉 [url][/url]
    𓆉 [url][/url]
    𓆉 [url][/url]
    𓆉 [url][/url]
    𓆉 [url][/url]
    𓆉 [url][/url]
    𓆉 [url][/url]
    𓆉 [url][/url]
    𓆉 [url][/url]
    𓆉 [url][/url]
Last edited by Runnersback on Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:09 am, edited 24 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:"In the eye of a Hurricane"

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:13 pm

•name•Storm Hugh Williams
•nickname(s)•stormy
•age•18
•birthdate•December 23,1999
•place of birth•Glasgow,Scotland
•height•5’3
•hair color•Ginger
•eye color•brown
•sexuality•straight
•crush•n/a
•gender•female
•clothing style•modern/has her infamous leather jacket with aviator shades
•job(s)•Storm Chaser
•piercings/tattoos•Double ears & Helix pierced, has a tattoo of angel wings on her wrist
•scars•none

«Likes»
Riding her Clydesdale Angus,the Scottish Moors,Reading,Pranks,Tracking storms,hanging out with her siblings,visiting her grandparents and their castle.

«Dislikes»
Crashes,getting hurt,being blamed for things out of her control,weird nicknames.

«Personality»
Storm loves her family and brothers very much. She is kind and loving most of the time.But don’t anger her it’s not a pretty sight.Storm loves to tease people and has quite the sense of humor !She’s a huge animal lover.

«Biography»
Storm was born in Glasgow,Scotland during a terrible storm therefore getting her name,her father chose the middle name Hugh which means “fire” in Scottish Gaelic. Her parents raised her and her older brothers in the grandparents castle until the age of 10.After moving from Scotland they went to Michigan and made a home there.As Storm grew she fell in love with the weather and went to college to become a storm chaser.She graduated and got a job at the national weather service with three other storm chasers who became her best friends and people she could have prank wars with.Storm always visited her grandparents and her beloved Clydesdale Angus. She always rode him through the moors every vacation she got.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "Thundering Hooves & Thundering Hearts."

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:14 pm

•owner•Katrina Van Tassel
•place of birth•Sleepy Hollow,New York
•adoptive place & mini story•Adopted from a small horse farm, after the headless horseman devastated the farm and stables.
•Breed•Thoroughbred
•Gender• Stallion
•Age•3 years
•nickname(s)•War,Cry,War Cry
•coat color•beige w/ white splashes
•Mane & Tail•beige
•eye color•brown

«Likes»
Riding through the sunsets,racing,playing with Ichabod’s horse gunpowder,treats,Ichabod,Katrina

«Dislikes»
The headless horseman,darkness,cannon blasts

•owner•Storm Williams
•place of birth•Loch Lomond,Scotland
•adoptive place & mini story•Adopted from a rescue ranch in Scotland and has been with storm ever since he was a young colt.
•Breed•Clydesdale
•Gender•Stallion
•Age•4 years
•nickname(s)• Gus
•coat color•dappled/mainly grey
•Main & Tail•mixture of black, white,& grey
•eye color•brown

«Likes»
Riding through the Scottish Mores,Storms,sugar cubes,dressage

«Dislikes»
Rude people,ice,loud noises,nighttime,fog
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "Legends of The Black Pearl."

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:15 pm

•name•Keira Oceanica Sparrow
•nickname(s)• kei(pronounced key),sparrow,captain,blondie
•age•20
•birthdate• July 4th,1718
•place of birth•on a pirate ship in the middle of the Caribbean
•height•5’4’
•hair color•blonde
•eye color• brown
•sexuality•straight
•crush•Kayden Thorne
•gender•female
•clothing style •Victorian Pirate
•Job(s)•Pirate Captain
•scars•across her left leg, shoulder(in a shape of Blackbeads trident),P branded onto her arm in the same place as her dads
•piercings/tattoos • has double helixs on both ears and one ear fully peirced,a small sparrow tattoo above the P scar

«Likes»
Sailing,Swimming,Sword fights,being wanted,helping her father,dancing with her crew,treasure,Her ship the Black Pearl,plundering

«Dislikes»
Blackbeard,Stockcades,Royal British Navy,Getting Hurt,being judged,Davy Jones Locker,being bullied

«Personality»
Keira is a mixture of salty and sweet! She is bold,cunning,wittingly smart,like her father.Keira enjoys playing jokes on her crew and facing off with the Royal Navy.She isn’t afraid to stick up for herself against other pirates and women. Keira loves strategizing and getting out of traps.And being out at sea during the night.

«Biography»
The infamous daughter of Jack Sparrow and a Woman Merchant Marine has always been the legendary captain of the Black Pearl. She has faced off with Blackbeard and the Royal Navy many of times. After her mother had passed when she was 10, her father put her in a women’s boarding school to not learn his ways but always visit him. She broke out of the school at the age of 17 and learned her fathers ways, becoming one with her family’s legacy. Keira spends time sailing the Caribbean and the Pacific Ocean,while trying to Evade the Royal navy’s strict orders.She enjoyed sailing to the Middle East, since her grandmother has traveled there so many times and picked up belly dancing. Keira met Captain Kayden Thorne in Port Royal one day and decided to pursue a friendship with him, they are quite close and she loves him a lot since they are now dating and is a small fleet of two pirate ships;The Black Pearl & The Winged Rose.
Last edited by Runnersback on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "As long as there's light from a Neon Moon."

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:16 pm

•name•Aurora Serenity Fenrir
•nickname(s)• Rora,Fen,Rennie,Fenrir
•age•22
•birthdate• October 31,1995
•place of birth•Black Forest,Germany
•height•5’6
•hair color•Blonde W/Black Highlights
•eye color• normally blue,but changes W/ temper
•sexuality•straight
•crush•River Wilson
•gender•female
•clothing style •modern/what fits her while she shifts
•Job(s)• town historian/Alpha of the fenrir pack
•piercings/tattoos •double helix piercings,a black wolf tattoo and small moon phases tattoo on her right wrist
•scars•3 big scratches on her right leg
•img of her shift/were self below•

«Likes»
The Black Forest,Hiking,Legends,Reading,Mythology on Wolves,snowfall,autumn,being one of the leaders of the pack,listening to people talk about all the myths about her mainly little kids,keeping a low profile,hanging out with friends especially her childhood friend Grayson Bhear,her motorcycle.

«Dislikes»
Being hunted,Silver/Silver Bullets,Challenging people,Rude guys/wolves, trying to be tamed,having trust issues,all the annoying old leaders in the pack.

«Personality»
Aurora has always been strong after being raised in the Black Forest all her life by her father.She is sweet yet fierce,she doesn’t take junk from anyone and won’t back down.Aurora is very loyal and humble from how she’s been raised,enjoying a low profile even though there is thousands of myths and false stories about her.

«Biography»
The Nordic,Gaelic,Greek and German myths are all false about the legendary Fenrir.It’s time to get to know the real Fenrir and her life.Aurora was born into a small cabin in The Black Forest,her mother passed shortly after giving birth to her and her father has taken care of her ever since. She learned about her shifting/were habits by the age of six and has grown stronger ever since.Aurora trained herself to control these changes and wears a necklace with a wolf claw around her neck.The myths portray her as a ruthless monster that terrorizes everyone,but she tries to help everyone out people get scared when they see the real her.She doesn’t trust easily anymore since she’s been hunted down so many times.Aurora loves history and taking care of the local museum near the Forest.She loves hanging out with her childhood best friend Grayson Bhear.After She and her pack moved from Germany she had to find a new job,since their was rapid deforestation their and a terrible forest fire.
She loves being with river and loves leading her pack. Fen is very protective of her boyfriend river,best friend gray & sage,her father and cousin rhydian morris
Last edited by Runnersback on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: “If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf.”

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:17 pm

•name•Grayson Lycaon Bhear
•nickname(s)• Beastie,Fenrir,Lycaon,Gray,Bhear
•age•23
•birthdate•September 12,1994
•place of birth•Black Forest,Germany
•height•5’9
•hair color•brown
•eye color• blue
•sexuality•straight
•crush•Sage Ivory Parker-James
•gender•male
•clothing style •modern/what fits him while she shifts
•Job(s)• lumber jack/fenrir pack hunter
•piercings/tattoos •a black wolf tattoo and small moon phases tattoo on his right wrist
•scars•3 big scratches on his shoulder and arm
•img of his shift/were self below•

«Likes»
Hanging out with his childhood best friend Aurora,pretty much having “two families”,the Black Forest,hiking,coffee,protecting what he loves,his motorcycle ,hunting and play fighting,living with his best friend.

«Dislikes»
Silver Bullets/silver,People bullying his best friend,elder pack leaders bullying fen,hunters,seeing his friends hurt.

«Personality»
Grayson is the biggest softie ever around his friends.He is a very loyal guy and is willing to protect his pack at all costs.Gray is very honest,insightful,witty,and charming.He hates seeing someone hurting and is very playful to cheer them up.

«Biography»
Grayson was raised in the Black Forest with a very loving family.His family has always been the closest to the Fenrir’s and their greatest protectors. Gray grew up loving nature and decided to work at a saw mill. He pretty much adopted aurora as a sibling since he’s been her childhood best friend. Gray moved to Yellowstone with the pack to start a new life and finds love their also.He is a very intelligent and kind beta to his pack.
Last edited by Runnersback on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:“Throw these veins a WolfBlood flows.”

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:17 pm

•name•Rhydian Sebastian Morris
•nickname(s)• Rhyd,Lycaon
•age•18
•birthdate•January 10th,1996
•place of birth•NorthUmbria,England
•height•5’8
•hair color•blonde
•eye color• greenish blue but turns yellow when he transforms
•sexuality•straight
•crush•Maddy Smith
•gender•male
•clothing style •modern/what fits him while he shifts
•Job(s)•Artisan/fenrir pack hunter
•piercings/tattoos •a gray wolf tattoo and small moon phases tattoo on his right wrist
•scars•n/a
•img/description of his shift/were self below•
Pure white wolf with hints of gray mixed in,he is quite built like the wolf in Grayson’s bio.

«Likes»
Being with Maddy,running,sketching,howling,chilling out with his friends,being protective of his cousin aurora fenrir.

«Dislikes»
Silver Bullets/silver,People bullying his best friend,hunters,seeing his friends hurt.

«Personality»
Rhydian can be a bit brash at times but that has just been his nature since he was 14. He is a quiet guy but also very talkative when he’s with the right people. Rhyd can be very protective and playful. He is also very loving and a humble artist.

«Biography»
Rhydian was found in the woods when he was little and
humans took him and put him into a foster home. He was always contacted by his cousins family and was allowed to travel and visit Germany when her grew older. Rhydian got a new foster family at the age of 14 and that’s when he met maddy at school. He fell in love with his werewolf best friend and always visited fen & gray when he could.Maddy’s family protected him and helped him when he needed it most,they also adopted him into their pack. After hearing what happened to Fen in Germany,He and Maddy moved to America to help the pack out.
Last edited by Runnersback on Wed May 13, 2020 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:“People from different worlds,can still love each other.”

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:18 pm

Fc:Ross Lynch

•name•Sawyer Mitchell Genesis
•nickname(s)• Saw,Gen
•age•19
•birthdate• April 12,2000
•place of birth•Chicago,Illinois
•height•6’0’
•hair color•Blonde
•eye color•Green
•sexuality•straight
•crush•Aspen Woodlock
•gender•Male
•clothing style •Leather jackets,t-shirts,and jeans
•Gang•Devilled Souls
•scars•N/a
•piercings/tattoos•has a sleeve full of bears and wolves on his left arm.

«Likes»
Reading,listening to music,doing street graphitti,sketching,cooking,hanging out with his best friend Dakota Blake.

«Dislikes»
Gang fights,shootings,seeing his best friend hurt,being threatened.

«Personality»
Sawyer is a gentleman but isn’t afraid to stick up for himself when threatened.He hates Gang fights since he’s seen his best friend hurt so many times in one. Sawyer sometimes gets on edge when threatened because of always being threatened in the streets of Chicago.

«Biography»
Sawyer was practically raised with his Best friend Dakota and was saddened seeing her join a gang. He has a tendency of trying to avoid the law when working on his street murals. Sawyer’s normal occupation is a tattoo artist but vandalizes buildings on the side to try to bring awareness about different politics shining light in the media. He isn’t afraid of joining a gang but is worried about not finding the right one and making a big mistake.Sawyer is the man to go to if you want to get bailed out of jail and has a spent a night or two in one himself.

Last edited by Runnersback on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:“Your voice is like a fallen angel sighing.”

Postby Runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:19 pm

•name•Dakota winter Blake
•nickname(s)• Kota,Baby
•age•18
•birthdate• July 21,2001
•place of birth•Jackson,Michigan
•height•5’4’
•hair color•Ginger
•eye color• Green
•sexuality•straight
•crush•Jack Minoso
•gender•female
•clothing style •
•Gang•Fallen Angels
•scars•a burn in a shape of a heart near her knee
•piercings/tattoos •her right side of her nose & double earring holes,she has a map of the world tattooed on her back,angel wings tattooed on her wrist.

«Likes»
Dancing,painting,tuning up cars and bikes,defending herself,hanging out with sawyer genesis.

«Dislikes»
Police,jerks,cat callers,people who hurt her friends,guns.

«Personality»
Dakota is quite a spitfire on a wrong day or if she or another gal gets cat called in the streets.She hates it when she gets harassed walking home with sawyer and appreciates what her friend paints in the streets.Dakota is sweet and personable when you get to know her despite her rough personality. Kota tends to be more patient then most people.
«Biography»
Dakota was born in Jackson,Michigan and lived there till she was four. Then her parents split up and her mother moved them to Chicago where she met her Best friend Sawyer. She doesn’t like being cat called in the streets and sticks up for herself and any girl who is made uncomfortable. Dakota is quite a book nerd but keeps it a secret from everyone but Sawyer. Her mother worked in a mechanic shop so that’s how she learned how to fix up bikes and cars for her gang.Blake is also a professional getaway driver and earned the nickname baby from her gang for being the youngest getaway driver/mechanic.
Last edited by Runnersback on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me