•Runnersback Storage•

A place to store your roleplay character information.

•Runnersback Storage•

Postby runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:11 pm

𓆉 ❀ 𓆉
•Welcome!•
𓆉 Please don’t post here! 𓆉
•Please don’t copy my characters!•
𓆉 Other than that feel free to look around! 𓆉
•Or pm if you want to role play I’m always open!•
Last edited by runnersback on Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:21st games

Postby runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:12 pm

“The Lochness monster whose sweeter then sugar cane.”
Name:“I’m Delta H. Odair!” She said with a cheeky grin and a flirtatious wink.
Sexuality:Heterosexual
District:“Four! Don’t tell the others! But we’re the fun district!” Delta joked heartily.

Appearance: Delta hails at 5’0 and 100 lbs. She has strong shoulders and even stronger calves to power herself through the water when she is fishing with her family. Delta is quite lean at the same time with gorgeously tanned skin and soft but strong facial features. She has soft brown eyes to match her plush brown hair with Carmel melting into Blonde highlights. Delta also had her stylist team file her teeth into points like her favorite creature the shark. It took enough convincing that she wouldn’t use them as a weapon and more of a fear factor.

Personality: Delta is a little more than an arrogant and self-absorbed scoundrel. Behind that mask she is a loyal, dutiful, and caring girl. She is very loving and wholesome with her life. Delta is more caring and protective then the stereotypical career. She is also seductive and likes to manipulate others into her plans but most of the time it’s for the good of things. Delta has a very suave and go with the flow personality despite having wrath like angry seas.

Crush: “The tall boy from one named Lars. He has those sweet ocean eyes that draws any girl in.” She said nervously while rubbing her temples before whipping back to Theo’s excited squealing.

Alliance: Open for the Career Alliance!
Reaped or volunteered:“Only the elites from One,Two, and Four volunteer or unless you’re like that crazy guy from Ten! I volunteered in place of a young girl and well to protect my best friend Theo. I’ve been training all my life for this and I am ready.” Delta said soothingly and making sure to be wary of her words.
Parade outfit: She and her district partner Theo resembled beautiful deity’s of the sea. With beautiful flowing robes of blue and tool under hers that resembled their flowing waves of home. A soft cape of kelp tumbled down from her shoulders with beautiful sea glass and moss balls sewn in. She was crowned with a headband of beautiful shells and a giant starfish in the center. Her makeup was extraordinary with shimmering blue and green eyeshadow and brown strappy sandals that went up to her knees adorned with even more sea glass.Her hair was tied into beautiful celtic braids as she held a shimmering trident with a Opal in the center.
Interview angle:“District Four’s biggest flirt.”Hali grinned remembering how she woo’ed all of Panam with her spunk and spirit.

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Weapon of choice: Tridents and Nets
Fatal flaw:
“Honestly, I’m a sucker for anything sweet and I mean anything!” Delta frowned softly as she tapped her lips.
Last edited by runnersback on Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:25 am, edited 47 times in total.
runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:21st games

Postby runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:13 pm

“The Bomb Squad.”

Full Name: “The Terror of District Ten” No, his name is Reed West. Sorry we talked about this...
Gender: “Hmm... Let me see Panam’s District Ten Hospital said Male. So obviously Male.” He said with a bite.
Sexuality: “None of your damn business.” Reed spat angrily, he’s heterosexual...
District: Audible animal noises ensue.“What do you think, Stupid? I’m from Ten.”

Appearance: Reed is a tall, built, Male with cheekbones chisels by gods. The boy stands at 6’9” and weighs 189 lbs of muscle.He had long thick black hair that can sometimes get in front of his eyes if it’s not not slicked back or swooped to the right. Reed has piercingly dull blue eyes that freezes everyone in there tracks. He has fine eyebrows and the softest black beard that graces his tannish olive skin tone.

Personality: “They say I have a great personality.” Reed has the worst personality in his district, he is very very vindictive and merciless. He is quite bitter and sarcastic with his words and the way he acts. But he is capable of love and arson. West is rude, crude, and a brute and he doesn’t care if that hurts your feelings either. He will steam roll your emotions in a heartbeat to get what he wants.

Crush: “Remember that hottie from District Twelve last year? The Twentieth Hunger Games,Bub. I only have eyes for that firecracker.” Reed said with a smirk. “Reed, you do understand she is deceased?” “That just makes it even better.Love you Reyna!” He said with a wink.

Alliance: Only if you dare...
Reaped or volunteered: “Volunteered, Sweetheart. Gotta win it for my sister Tora west and one up her. ” Reed stated with a Cheshire grin.
Parade outfit: Reed was in all black this year with a lime green bolo tie and his long sleeved button up with terrifying green flames on it. He wore blue jeans and skin tight leather black chaps with black boots and silver spurs. He was adorned with a black cowboy hat with spikes and cow print dyed green.
Interview angle: “My mentor Jill Tybalt told me to play sweet for the cameras but I didn’t listen. Who doesn’t love a charming brute.” The black haired cowboy sneered.All of Panam was traumatized by his tale of what happened to his family because of him.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Weapon of choice: Scythes,Sickles,Blades, and surprisingly tactical shovels.Also fire but he doesn’t want to admit that.
Fatal flaw: “Aww Sweetie... I’m Flawless.” Reed said with cockiness.
(His sassy spitefulness is actually his biggest flaw.)
Last edited by runnersback on Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:21st Games

Postby runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:14 pm

“The Human Pitbull.”

Full Name:“Pablo Adler, the human pitbull of twelve at your service.” He said with a cheeky smirk.
Sexuality: “Straight and narrow,like a arrow!” Pablo said with a wink.
District: Twelve

Appearance:Pablo stands tall at roughly six foot twelve,he is more muscle then he is mass. He is rather toned for hailing from the poorest district but he was one of the elitist’s there. Pablo has defined features compared to his rounded jaw. He has freckles lacing his back,arms, and legs. Pablo has soft reddish auburn from his mother and tan skin from his father. Even though he has a bad rep he is a absolute sweetheart once you get to truly know him.

Personality: Agressive... He naturally comes off aggressive and spiteful but he means well, he truly does but when idiots work him up his mood sours. He is loving especially to children or those with good spirits. Especially with they tiny young ones. Pablo thinks he has a sixth sense especially when it comes to understanding the vibes of others but whenever he is laid back, he just rolls with the flow of everything.

Crush:“I’m not here for a long time. But I am here for a good time. If you happen to fall in love please let me know your not competing with much.” He said with liveliness brimming his tone.

Alliance:As long as you help him protect the kids...
Reaped or volunteered: Reaped
Parade outfit: Pablo and his partner was dressed in antique old day battle uniforms. They were caked in coal,ash, and what looked like dried blood. His buttons and tassel was a beautiful orangish gold that represent the coal fires. Pablo’s hair tips was painted with sparkly gold gel to match his partner’s. He also had black warpaint that turned orangish-gold when the Capitol lights hit it.
Interview angle:“Sexy and Aggressive. I put a little twist on what Maverick told me.” Pablo said with a smirk.

Weapon of choice: “Give me a barmace,blowgun,spear, sword or even bricks! I’m a natural with everything since I live in Twelve.” He stated with a uneasy smirk.
Fatal flaw:His love for children and the good-spirited people.
Last edited by runnersback on Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:22nd Games

Postby runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:15 pm

“The Chupacabra of District one.”

Fc:Nick Jonas
Full Name: “Gordon Ramsey.” He spat with annoyance, he really didn’t want to be here he just wanted to be cooking back in one.That’s good old Sorrel Baxter for you all bark and little bite.
Sexuality:“Heterosexual,You idiot sandwich! But make it Polyamorous.” Sorrel barked.
District:One

Appearance: “Tiny angry chef.” Not really he is quite short and he is a chef but surprisingly he hails at 5’6’,one of the shorter careers that trained out of the academy this year. He has soft,fluffy brown hair and brown stubble that has taken him four years to grow to that little amount. Sorrel is actually quite buff from extensive weight training and working in his family artisan chocolate shop & delicatessen. He also has the brownest eyes that could melt anyone’s heart.

Personality: Sorrel has a very distinct personality. He is quite sweet but he is always angry when someone interrupts him or his time in the kitchen. The boy can be very loving but it’s just when idiot sandwiches get on his nerves it can be hard to calm him down. Luckily his sweet district partner had showed him some tips to be calm in stressful situations because by now his heart would be pumping with callous rage.His best friend from two likes to call him a big soft, rugged teddy bear with angry eyebrows.

Crush: “YOU BURN MY LAMB SAUCE AND WE’LL BE THROUGH.” Baxter yelled at the people around him.

Alliance: The Career Pack
Reaped or volunteered: “I volunteered for a sobbing thirteen year old and consulted them before telling everyone to eff off.” He said while crossing his arms.
Parade outfit:They were dressed as the sweetest,divinest stacked desserts from one. He was wearing khaki pants,leather brown shows, a dark brown long sleeved dress shirt, a soft striped vest to button over with a golden leather tie. He had gold painted into his stubble and flicked into his face and his hair. Sorrel had a beautiful cape that smelled like chocolate strawberries and a beautiful crown of chocolate jewels.
Interview angle: “Eff Off.” Sorrel glared when he was asked about his interview. He essentially told all of Panem, and the crowd to absolutely eff off the entire three minutes. Boy did he make them all turn to the biggest shade of pale.

Alignment: Just Chaotic
Weapon of choice: Iron skillet, he can cook with it and whack the crap out of enemies too.
Fatal flaw:Sharing his kitchen with others or when anyone but him cooks, his rage gives way when they overcook undercook.
Last edited by runnersback on Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:22nd Games

Postby runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:16 pm

“No”

Fc:Audrey Plaza
Name:“Janet Snakehole Ludgate Karate Dracula Macklin Demon Jack-o-Lantern Swanson Dwyer.” She said with a monotoned and a small sarcastic smile.Her name is Blanche Hannalis.
Gender: “Dog Woof Woof.” Blanche said with a yawn as she stared at the floor. Definitely a female.
Sexuality:“No.” She’s Heterosexual.
District:Nine
Age: “Immortal...”Hannalis said while staring into your soul. She is Seventeen.

Appearance:“Idfc.” She stated rolling her eyes. Blanche has cold coalish grey eyes with a hint of dirt mixed in. Her hair is dusky brown with soft dusty highlights strung in. She hails at 5’9’ with a lanky build and strong hardened muscles. Most think she doesn’t work a day in her life since her family runs a grain mill. But actually she has she loves taking care of the donkeys despite the permanent hoof print one gave her on her thigh from bucking since crows had spooked it.

Personality:“Welcome to the terror dome.” Blanche said with a creepy grin. Hannalis is led by her dark logical view of the world and others. She is withdrawn and always brutally honest about what she thinks. She doesn't seem to be concerned with how her words affect others. She thrives on disorder and sarcasm. It pains her when something is beyond hating or making fun of. Blanche is also very apathetic and lazy at times.

Crush: “Ew Idfc.” if she likes you she will write a heartfelt note and end it with “I like you woof woof.”

Alliance: “No,shut up.” She said rolling her eyes.
Reaped or volunteered:“Whatever.” She said with a shrug,she was reaped just like her cousin Ronny Bracken.
Parade outfit: This year she was dressed up as the deer that run through the fields of district nine. She was adorned in beautiful cream dress and soft fluffy pelts to make herself look like a deer. Blanche also had faux black roses and crystals sewn into the dress. She had black lace gloves up to her arms and black boots up to her knees. Hannalis wore a crystalline choker with black crystals dangling from it and a massive rack of antlers adorned with crystalline chains,crystals,chains,and ornate pieces of fabric along with metal attached to the head band that holds her massive antlers high. This year nine made a statement where the female district partner had the larger antlers. (Headband I described)
Interview angle:“Idfc.” She didn’t and she followed in her cousin’s Ronny’s footsteps but she did scare the Capitol when she said she only listens to death reggae as well as scary harvest festIval scores from her small music box she had souped up and that she stole from the cemetery.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Weapon of choice: “A Giant syringe I can stab you all with.” She said with a smile but honestly she’s fine with anything especially scythes. Blanche is down to be a mini Grimm Reaper for the Capitol.
Fatal flaw:Easily holds grudges especially when people has dated people she likes or hurts animals.
Last edited by runnersback on Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:23rd Games

Postby runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:17 pm

Meadow Taurus
“Mess with the bull you get the horns,run little wolf,run.”

Full Name:“Meadow Saffran Taurus,Sweetheart.” The ginger said with a coy smirk.
Sexuality:“No Comment.” She said as she was truly mulling it over before deciding she preferred men!
District: “The tree hugger sector, famous for Garry Woods! Sienna Mach-North and Moses freaking Grandy. Did you guys not see the games three years ago? The poor ginger was mauled by the moorhen mutts!” Taurus said while staring at them like they were insane.
Age: “Uhm 17...” She said with a small nervous flush crowning her cheekbones.

Appearance: Meadow is five foot four with sharp red hair and intricately red eyebrows. She has pale blue eyes that grow cold whenever she is pissed and even paler skin. Most have compared her to being paler then the fresh snow that cakes the trees in Seven. Taurus weighs 115 lbs and is considered quite scrawny compared to the other rich kids in Seven but don’t get her confused with other weaklings! She will rock your world.
Personality: Quite frankly others declared the girl as a off putting but in reality she’s just anxiously waiting and plotting out how she would react to any and all scenarios. But she does mean well especially since her cunning competitive edge can quickly swoop in and ruin any moment. Meadow tries to stop herself but it always leads to her being angry and others hating her even more. Despite her wild side she is very tentative, sensitive, and loving to those who truly gets to know her. Taurus will be your friend for life and launch herself on all your enemies.

Crush:“Your funny... Crushes are for the kids.” She said crossing her arms together.
Alliance:“I hadn’t really thought about it but maybe I’m going to stick with my district partner?”Meadow said quizzically.
Reaped or volunteered: “Reaped. I found out after I had finished fist fighting a elk who stepped on my sunflowers and needed to be taught a lesson the hour before.” The cocky ginger spat ready for round two on fighting elk. She definitely didn’t fight deer and elk for fun. Nope, not her.
Parade outfit:
Interview angle:“I played out as a dumb flirt just like Moses did three years ago but with Garry’s help.” She said thoughtfully while ringing her hands together.

Weapon of choice: “What Garry used is what I’m going to use if they have it. If it’s good enough for him, it’s good enough for me.” Taurus stated blatantly before whispering that she also wanted arrows.
Fatal flaw: Her competitive and angry nature.
Last edited by runnersback on Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:23rd Games

Postby runnersback » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:17 pm

Red Pollard
“Always loved leaving you to see red...”

Full Name: “Red Pollard and no my first name isn’t a nickname...” Red said politely.
Sexuality: He prefers not to throw it others faces but he is straight.
District:“Eleven!” He said with a spontaneous smile.
Age: Eighteen even though he looks like a fifteen year old.

Appearance:Pollard is a tall willowy boy who weighs less then 130 lbs. He has a short rounded jawline with high cheekbones.With fiery hair that matches his cold brown eyes most wonder if he is even a friendly person. But his bright smiling teeth always changes there mind along with his dimples! Red also has small little freckles all over his face which you can only see if you examined his face closely. He may be willowy but he has broad shoulders and strong muscles to lash out anyone in his sight. This redhead stands tall at 5’10’.

Personality: Red is a nervous, finicky boy most of the time but sometimes he gets crazy spurts of confidence! The confidence does lead him to do things he regrets but after he does it he genuinely doesn’t care to relive it. Just because he gets nervous doesn’t mean others gets to take advantage of his personality he will defend himself in all means possible even if it means him fist fighting. He just wants to be happy and live a somewhat normal life while caring for others. Especially if his anger catches others off guard.

Crush: “I don’t know maybe some one will like me instead?” The ginger said nervously.

Alliance: Always welcome!
Reaped or volunteered: “I got reaped, but I supposed it’s for the best? I don’t know and I don’t like this. Who’s going to take care of the farm while my parents run the shop or my horse Molasses!!! I mean I just worry you know but I will protect my district partner even if it means I give up my own life.” He said thoughtfully as his brows furrowed.
Parade outfit: Red was a new shade of embarrassed about a outfit. He was the tree to the apple next to him. He was in brown pants, brown shoes ,and a deep brown shirt with black swirls painted in. They even painted his face with black swirls along with his hands. His once gorgeous red hair was gelled a NEON GREEN. Just wait it got worse they clipped in all different colored apples before placing a birds nest on his head with a LIVE BIRD. If you wanted to see a grown boy cry that was the night.

Interview angle:“I’m horrible at public speaking so I stumbled over my words way too many times, luckily the host threw me a lifeline and played it off with a few settle jokes.” Pollard chirped sadly remembering the horrible interview being broadcast to all of Panem.

Alignment: Neutral Good
Weapon of choice: “I love spears and maces!” He said kindheartedly.
Fatal flaw:His kindness to others.
Last edited by runnersback on Wed May 13, 2020 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:24th Games

Postby runnersback » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:02 am

Marie Lafarge
The Letter... The Diamonds... The Lover & The Loser...”

Full Name: “Marie-Fortunée Lafarge,but just call me Marie it’s easier to pronounce.” She said with a timid smile.
Sexuality:“uhm straight.”She mumbled out trying to muffle her answer.
District: Three

Appearance:Her hair has been permanently kinked into curls due to her boyfriends request, the luscious locks used to be a pristine gold that flowed into the gentlest waves. Now it’s a coal black to bring out her soft emerald eyes that graces her cold porcelain face. She stands at 5’5 being the shortest out of her six brothers who are all younger then her by various years. Marie doesn’t mind though but she does worry about being too scrawny to actually fight in the games as she weighs 100 lbs!

Personality: Marie was once a bubbly and energetic girl till the Capitol had rained on her parade along with a few others. Now she is just shy and timid with the greatest fear of being jeered at every time she opens her lips to say something. Yet she remains loyal to her friends and boyfriend if you would call them that. This awkward little mechanical duckling is more then mechanics, she has a soul full of gold and a heart made of wishes. Once you get to know her and build up her confidence, you will see a new and beautiful side to her. Some even say that when you do she is one of the most loving human beings on the planet as she thinks everything and everyone on the planet is beautiful! Marie is a sucker for the sweeter things in life especially orange blossom sugar! She absolutely adores baking and is one of the biggest parts of her personality.

Crush:“Oh, Sorry! I’m happily taken by a guy back home! If it interests you his name is Jaxx Richards.” She said while her eyes watered up and her cute little button nose scrunched up. “You love him don’t you?” “Y-yeah something like that.” Marie said trying to maintain a positive expression.

Alliance: “Talking to people? Oh no!” Marie eyes widened despite being accepting to allies.
Reaped or volunteered:“Uhm Volunteered! I guess I wanted to try something new!” She lied to the cameraman only partially honest with the statement. Volunteering was her only way to escape the district three hell she was in.
Parade outfit:TBD

Interview angle:It was crickets for the first bit but soon she got her game-plan down and out through her lips in the last two minutes with the announcer.

Alignment: True Neutral
Weapon of choice:“A long sword will do just fine.” She said despite wanting to ask for a book of poisonous animals and plants instead of the sword.
Fatal flaw:“Worrying about others falsely accusing me.”She means well, she really does but it is a long story.
runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:24th Games

Postby runnersback » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:11 pm

Bane Hartmen
“Bane the Pain 2.0”

Full Name:“Bane Mahogany Hartmen,fools.” He said cockily while playing with matches before he started throwing them into a metal trash can.
Gender:“I am speed. No not really stupid. I’m a dude.” Bane said rubbing his temples.
Sexuality: “Uh Idk? I like fabrics and that’s it unless you earn my trust?” He said awkwardly.
District:Eight
Age:“TwEnTy OnE, not really dummy. I’m Eighteen.” Bane scoffed before secretly flipping off the annoying camera crew with his pinkies.

Appearance: A jutting jaw sharper then a blade from the career districts appears from a willowy tribute of the eighth district. He hails at 4’24’ with a personality that makes him seem a lot short then that, and weighs at 156 lbs. He has cold grey eyes and even darker freckles that seem just as murderous. Your lucky his soft white hair swoops in front of his eyes or else you would be dead with one stare from the tribute with chapped lips. Someone make this boy wear chapstick, please.

Personality:“I’m a perfect flamboyant, gentleman!” Uh he isn’t flamboyant or a gentleman. He is mean and ruthless and likes to destroy things for fun. Bane doesn’t have a heart, most say he is worse the Bane #1, but this one is more of a clown. He definitely has anger issues and needs a lot of stress relief courses to help him get it under wraps. Also he loves to mess with Jasper and destroy others quilts. Bane totally didn’t get any ideas from Darius Silk. Not this Bane,nope!

Crush:“...” Anyone? Anyone want this annoying pain in the butt?

Alliance:“Ugh I’m probably going to be stuck with whatever daft fool Jasper shoves me with.” The white hair boy snarled in annoyance before melting out of his chair.
Reaped or Volunteered:“Uh reaped like any other stupid broke district? What else would you expect.” Bane said with a angry sneer.
Parade Outfit: TBD

Interview Angle:He may or may not have found a box of glitter brought it on stage before he threw it in the air and screeched swears at the Capitol.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Weapon of Choice: Fabric scissors and sewing pins.
Fatal Flaw:“I get mad at the smallest things, like your moppy hair. Shave it off stupid.”Hartmen snapped while finding a pair of scissors laying about.
runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me