Tiny little chara storage~ {DNP}

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Tiny little chara storage~ {DNP}

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:18 pm

Name: Arian Blaidd
Sexuality: Straight
Crush: ---
Fandom: OC

Hair: shoulder length white hair.
Eyes: A dark swirling red with no pupils.
Height: taller than the average adult.

Abilities/powers: Arian has the job of taking care of murderous and supernatural children. She suits this job due to her powers:
-The ability to suppress and weaken powers that someone else is using on contact (she must be touching them.)
-The ability to calm someone's emotions (on contact)
-Inhuman strength.

Weapons: Arian likes to use her own fists to fight most of the time, but will use blades if needs be.

Personality: Arian is a very calm and level headed person. She cares deeply for anything that is strong but uncontrollable, and quite enjoys witnessing chaos unfold. She has developed a habit of taking anyone she sees to be struggling under her wing and will often guide them to safety or home.

Extra:
-Has a pet cŵn annwn (a welsh folklore dog that's white with red ears, associated with death and the supernatural. It is believed "the howling of these huge dogs foretold death to anyone who heard them". According to Welsh folklore, their growling is loudest when they are at a distance, and as they draw nearer, it grows softer and softer. Their coming is generally seen as a death portent.)
-It is rumoured that before she stepped down and took the job of caring for murderous and supernatural children, she was the goddess of death. Those powers were revoked when she stepped down, but her inability to age past 30 remained.
Last edited by Lemon Tea Rain on Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Falleneye

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:04 pm

Base by Cedardew!
Name: Falleneye
Clan: [roleplay dependent]
Sexuality: Homosexual
Mate/crush: N/A
Personality: Though a medicine cat, Falleneye is in no way sweet and kind. He isn't entirely cruel, of course, and he is willing to save cats - but he is much more willing to 'put them out of their misery' early. He is very opinionated about there being a medicine cat apprentice, seeing them as a threat - someone there to replace him. And so, he will often publicly announce that the apprentice is doing something wrong, or berate them for being foolish for even the smallest of mistakes. His compliments are few and far in between, and are usually backhanded anyway. He is an unpleasant cat, and no-one really knows why he is willing to save cats lives - it's seen as odd.
Appearance: A ginger and white tabby tom cat with one missing eye, and one greeny brown eye. The eye is completely healed over and covered in fur, so no socket.
Extra:
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cauliflower

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:08 pm

Name: Sheepfeather
Sexuality: Bi
Mate/crush: none, he's a lonely boi
Clan: [roleplay depended]
Personality: Sheepfeather is a generous and loving tom-cat, always happy to share some prey or a cheerful story with someone. Despite being partially deaf and having a decrease in vision, Sheepfeather is always trying to prove that he can do everything that a warrior can, even when he can't. This is part because he loves to boost his own confidence and show off, and part because he doesn't want to be forgotten. He's fiercely protective of the kits, which is heartwarming, despite the fact he can barely do any damage in his old age. He loves to tell exaggerated tails of the things he got up to as a young warrior to kits, loving their company, and will even tell his story to kits who haven't yet opened their eyes.
-
Extra: As a partially deaf elder, Sheepfeather quickly forms bonds with kits. He's a frequent visitor to the nursery.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me