❁𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚❁

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Margo

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:11 pm

#BF4080

Name:: Margo
Nickname:: N/A
Sexuality:: Heterosexual
Species:: Feline
Breed:: Turkish Angora
Group & Rank:: N/A & Rogue
History:: Margo was adopted by a higher end two-leg family, but as she grew up, the cat desired to be outside and not cooped up inside. So she started to act out. Eventually they had had enough and kicked her out. Ever since then she has lived as a rogue.
Personality:: Doesn’t like to associate herself with other cats unless she has to, has a tendency to think she’s better than others. Comes off sassy and mean, but is actually very kind once you get to know her.
Family:: Unknown
Relationship:: None
Other:: N/A

Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Harlow Fischer

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:48 pm

(FC:: Lili Reinhart)

#866A7D

Name:: Harlow Lillian Fischer
Occupation/Grade/Gang:: -subject to change-
Nationality:: German
History:: Though her family pretended to be okay, it wasn’t. Far from it. Her dad was/is a criminal, a mob father, burning everything in his path. Her mother pretended everything was fine, though she drank heavily behind closed doors. Her brother ran away to God knows where, not to be heard from again.
Personality:: She’s defiant, has a problem with authority. Has a tendency to be a huge flirt, but also has a huge mouth that contains no filter. She pretends she doesn’t care about people so that they don’t get close, but that’s far from the truth. Deep down she has a big heart that she’s afraid of breaking. Likes to have fun, likes to laugh. She’s pretty down to earth.
Family:: Father-Walter Fischer, Mother- Lena Fischer,
Brother- Harlem Fischer
Relationship:: Doesn’t have one right now, is convinced that she won’t ever.
Body Mod(s):: Has her first and second holes pierced, along with a helix in her left ear, and an orbital in her right ear. Has a tattoo running down her spine of the moon phases.

Used In:
[url]Roleplay Here[/url]
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adley Ferris

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:18 am

#7c9461

Name:: Adley Heather Ferris
Nickname:: Addie, Ad
Species:: Vampire
Group:: N/A
History:: Adley is a full blood vampire, part of her bloodline being royal. Her father was killed when she was very young by a hunter.
Personality:: She can be bipolar but would never admit that. Though she’s usually easy going and fun, she can get upset or irritated quickly and can snap. She has a strong hatred for humans ever since her father passed away at their hands.
Family:: Davon -Father, Deceased, Morgana -Mother
Relationship:: None as of now
Body Mod(s):: N/A

Used In:
[url]Roleplay Here[/url]
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jordan Woods

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:27 am

#9E4624

Name:: Jordan Michael Woods
Nickname:: Jord
Occupation/Grade/Gang:: Works at a coffee house in town
Nationality:: Caucasian/English
History:: When he was younger, his family hopped towns a lot due to the job that his parents worked. He didn’t have a ton of friends since he moved around so much. Once he turned 16, he saved money to move out at age 19, that way he could stay in one town.
Personality:: He’s a pretty independent and hard working guy, isn’t great at all at flirting. He’s working on that though. He’s friendly and likes to get to know people, but isn’t bad at protecting himself or his friends.
Family:: Jason-Father, Dana-Mother, Christian-Brother
Relationship:: N/A

Used In:
[url]Roleplay Here[/url]
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aella Meyer

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:18 pm

(FC:: Esti Ginzburg)

#8bbdd9

Name:: Aella Cordelia Meyer
Species:: Angel
History:: Aella was recruited by the highest authority to be in her position, so obviously she took it. Not long after taking the position, her father was killed by a couple demons after being attacked. Since then she has hated them.
Personality:: Aella takes her job seriously and adores the human she guards over. She can be funny, super sweet, and down-to-earth but is also super stubborn, and has a complete attitude as a defense mechanism.
Family:: Amelia Meyer-Sister, Damon Meyer-Father, Maria Meyer-Mother
Relationship:: Single at the moment

Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Broderick Chafe

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:56 pm

(FC:: Sean O’Pry)

#7E191B

Name:: Broderick Matthew Chafe
Nickname:: Brodie(to close friends and family)
Species:: Demon
History:: Brodie used to be an Angel but fell after conducting in less dignified activities. After that, he was recruited by his leader to join his army, so he did. And, has been a loyal warrior since then.
Personality:: Brodie is more of the quiet and brooding type which makes him come off more serious than he truly is. He can be quite funny and caring, but he’s also dangerous. He has temper issues and snaps off easily.
Family:: N/A
Relationship:: Single for now
Body Mod(s):: Has the sigil of Lucifer tattooed on the inside of his left wrist

Used In:
[url]Insert Here[/url]
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Olivia Manard

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:23 pm

#979C76

Name:: Olivia Joy Manard
Nickname:: Olive, Livvy, Liv
Occupation/Grade/Gang:: Library
Nationality:: Norman/German/English
History:: Olivia moved into town with her family when she was 18. She wasn’t used to hanging around places long so it was a surprise that they had stayed in this one as long as they had due to her father’s occupation(He’s in the mob). Her mom passed when she was 16.
Personality:: She’s defensive around new people, mostly a wall because she has trust issues. Can be slightly uptight and bossy, but tries not to be. When she gets comfortable with you she’s nice, caring, and down to earth. She actually has a huge heart that’s easily broken. Oh, she’s super stubborn too, basically about everything.. it’s a trait she got from her father.
Family:: Katarina- Mother, Walter- Father, Charlie- Brother
Relationship:: Single right now
Body Mod(s):: Has her firsts, and second holes pierced in her ears.

Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Minnowstar

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:25 pm

#2A6E81

Name:: Minnowkit, Minnowpaw, Minnowleap, Minnowstar
Species:: Cat
Breed::
Group & Rank:: Waterclan & Leader
History:: Minnowstar was born and raised in her clan, her mother passed due to illness and her father was killed during a battle.
Personality:: She makes herself off to be fearless when really she has many fears but won’t show them. She’s determined and stubborn yet kind and down hearted. She cares for her clan and would give her all to defend it.
Family:: Otterfoot - Brother
Relationship:: N/A (pm me if interested, kinda wanted to do some kind of forbidden romance)
Other:: Has a scar over her right her, doesn’t affect her sight.

Used In::
Waterclan Rp
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aria Melbourne

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:12 am

(FC:: India Eisley)

#250D3B

Name:: Aria Rose Melbourne
Occupation/Grade/Gang:: Works as a palace servant
Nationality:: English
History:: Aria comes from a very poor family. Her mother passed when Aria was 17 from illness, leaving her with her 5 year old brother and a father who’s never around.
Personality:: Aria is determined and stubborn headed, she can have a mean streak to keep people away because she’s convinced they’ll just leave anyway. She has a very kind heart once you get past the hard exterior, and would do anything to keep her brother safe.
Family:: Connor - Brother, Darryl - Father, Melody - Mother

Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Athena

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:18 am

#87A063

Name:: Athena
Species:: Canine
Breed:: Pittie mix
Group & Rank:: Grove & Sentinel
History:: Athena had been adopted by her family as a young pup. She was used mainly as a guard dog, to keep out those unwanted guests. She took her job seriously up until her family left and just... didn’t come back. After waiting around, she finally gave up. After getting out of the house, she headed into the woods and didn’t return.
Personality:: She’s a very courageous dog, and determined. She takes her role seriously. She’s relatively quiet but kind but has a tendency to be quite stubborn or snap at people who threaten her.
Family:: N/A

Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me