❁𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚❁

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Makota Johnson

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:25 pm

face claim: Lily Collins
#BF4080
Name: Makota Johnson
Sexuality: Heterosexual
History: Makota used to travel with her father and twin brother, but since their dad had died at the hands of a Wanderer, she had a falling out with her brother. She now travels and takes care of herself alone besides the company of her cat Stark.
Personality: She tends to be suspicious of strangers and their intentions, and tends to stay away. She doesn’t deal with people’s nonsense and isn’t afraid to tell you how it is. Once she trusts you, her hard shell falls away and reveals that she is actually very caring and down to earth.
Companion: Her cat Stark. He’s a 3 year old black, long haired cat with amber eyes.
Weapon of Choice: A maroon bow that her dad had gotten her with a matching quiver full of arrows
Relationship: Open
Other: Has a matching tattoo with her brother of mountains on her ribs

Used In:
Shared World
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mason Johnson

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:26 pm

face claim: Logan Lerman
Name: Mason Johnson
Sexuality: Heterosexual
History: Mason used to travel with his father and twin brother, but since their dad had died at the hands of a Wanderer, he had a falling out with his sister. He and his dog Parker now travel alone.
Personality: He’s kind to others as long as their intentions are in the right place. He’s very protective of those he cares deeply for, and would do anything to keep them safe.
Companion: His dad’s dog Parker. A male 4 year old red husky with one blue eye and one brown eye.
Weapon of Choice: Two silver daggers with black wood handles
Other: Has a matching tattoo with his sister of mountains on the inside of his bicep

Used In:
Shared World
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Avery Tunis-Stark

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:31 pm

#BF8080
Name: Avery Marie Tunis-Stark
Species: Human
History: She was born to a less than wealthy family where her dad was not very present in her life due to being in and out of incarceration. She went on to become an attorney.
Personality: She is very confident in herself and what she does. Because of this, tends to come off a little stuck up but actually isn’t. Can have some attitude if she thinks she’s being judged or doubted, but actually has a huge heart and is super caring to those she loves.
Relationship: Married to Tony Stark
Other: Nope

Used In:
Marvel 1X1
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cason Perry

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:35 pm

(FC: Sean O’Pry)
Name: Cason James Perry
Nickname: Case
Species: Werewolf

History: He was born into his pack to a father who had the role as alpha. His father stayed in the role all the way until Cason was 22 years of age, and at that point his father had fallen gravely ill. Cason resumed the role and has been there since then.
Personality: Comes off as mysterious and maybe even brooding. But really he is just smart and quiet, tends to care too much for people at times. Doesn’t necessarily deal with anyone’s nonsense, can be protective over those he cares for.
Other: Has a tattoo of a wolf howling at the moon on his right upper arm, the wolf resembles his own wolf form.

Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lorelei Winder

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:36 pm

#BF80BF
Name: Lorelei Marie Winder
Nickname: Lori
Species: Werewolf

History: Lorelei was born into her pack, though no one seems to know who the father was/is. This makes some her packmates look down on her more than she would like. She assumed the role as omega and has been there since, her mother is a warrior.
Personality: Lorelei is a quiet and reserved person, has a tendency to get nervous and have trust issues due to how some of her packmates have been known to treat her. When cornered, she has a tendency to snap, but overall has a huge heart and protects those she cares for.
Relationship: Open right now
Other: Nope!

Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sophia Jameson

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:41 pm

#FEC804

Name:: Sophia May Jameson
Nickname:: Sophie, Soph, Sophie May(Often when she’s in trouble), May(Often among family)
Sexuality:: Heterosexual
Occupation/Grade/Gang:: Works at a pet store in town
Nationality:: Italian, Caucasian
History:: Sophie was adopted at the age of 9 into the family that she currently resides with when not at school. Her biological parents dumped her off on the orphanage steps when she was 5 without a single trace of who they were, where they went, or why they left her.
Personality:: Sophie has built a wall up around her heart to protect herself from being hurt by anyone, she doesn't like to admit it, but her biological parents leaving her left her with a pretty fragile ego. She tends to come off as pretty flirty and confident to make up for the lack of self esteem. As a defense mechanism and to push those away, she can be filled with attitude and sarcasm until that wall is broken down by someone she trusts. She is then super caring and down to earth.
Family:: Scott - Adopted Father, Molly - Adopted Mother, Chase - Adopted Brother
Relationship:: Single right now
Body Mod(s):: Has her second and first holes pierced in her ears, as long with her belly button
Other:: Has a 1 yo male long-haired siamese cat named Finnagan, though refers to him as Finn

Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alani Winters

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:27 am

Name:: Alani Cherish Winters
Nickname:: N/A
Species:: Werewolf
Group:: [pack name here]

History:: Alani was born and raised in her pack, and would do anything for it. Her mother and father reside within the pack, and her sister died for it.
Personality:: She’s a determined person, loyal to her pack and wouldn’t give it up for the world. She has a tendency to be stubborn, something she got from her mom. But shes a sweet person equipped with a loud mouth.
Family:: Marlow- Mother, Darrell- Father, Trinity- Deceased Sister
Relationship:: Open right now
Body Mod(s):: N/A
Other:: N/A

Used In:
[url]Roleplay Here[/url]
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Poppytail

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:24 pm

Name:: Poppykit, Poppypaw, Poppytail
Species:: Feline
Breed:: Mixed
Group & Rank:: [Clan] & Warrior
History:: Poppytail was born to Sunstar and Puddletail, she was born during a particularly rough winter and none of the litter survived besides her. Her father died in a clash with a neighboring clan, but her mother lives still.
Personality:: She’s a soft spoken cat, often gets nervous around cats she doesn’t know well or at all. Though she would fight for her clan, and protect her clan mates at all cost.
Family:: Puddletail - Mother, Sunstar - Deceased Father
Relationship:: Single as of right now

Used In:
[url]Roleplay Here[/url]
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Toadfoot

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:14 pm

#BF8000

Name:: Toadkit, Toadpaw, Toadfoot
Breed:: Orange Tabby
Group & Rank:: Meadowclan & Medicine Cat
History:: Toadfoot was found on the territory as a mere kit. The clan didn’t have the heart to leave him there, so they brought him home and raised him as their own.
Personality:: Toadfoot is very blunt and gets straight to the point, this often comes off as him being rude, but he’s just very honest. He has a large heart though.
Family:: All unknown
Relationship:: N/A

Used In:
Meadowclan
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mousepaw

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:00 pm

#4080BF

Name:: Mousekit, Mousepaw, Mouseleap
Breed:: Mixed
Group & Rank:: [Clan Name] & Apprentice
History:: Mousepaw was born into the clan, though his litter was tiny, they all survived.
Personality:: He’s a very determined young Tom who loves to learn. He’s very curious by nature and has a tendency to talk too much.
Family:: Lillytail - Mother, Thornclaw - Father, Leafpaw - Sister
Relationship:: None right now

Used In:
[url]Roleplay Here[/url]
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups