๐จ๐œ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ : ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“s

A place to store your roleplay character information.

๐จ๐œ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ : ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“s

Postby crowteth. » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:46 am

๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’‹๐’๐’“

just an ordinary character storage made by a soft, trans (ftm) teen who has way too much time on his hands.
please don't steal anything here or i'll be very, very upset. don't post.
Last edited by crowteth. on Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
crowteth.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ข ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ

Postby crowteth. » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:28 am

non-fandom, fantasy, modern-day based

sol - he/him - enfj - demigod

IF I COULD MAKE AMENDS WITH ALL MY SHADOWS โ€” sol is the son of the deceased god of snow and cold, who's
mistress was a celestial being of light, sol's mother. sol has wild and soft reddish-blonde hair that feels as if you were laying on the
softest grass when touched that falls over his sharp ears. his skin is unusually pale, something that is juxtaposed to his fiery hair
that looks as if fire danced with light itself. he has several freckles around his body and the mark of the sun (a traditional sphere
with sunbeams raging out of it) is marked onto his body, something that is normal in this world. his eyes are a stunning golden
color. though the colors are bright, his eyes are not as so. sol has a v-shaped chin and is slightly muscular. he often wears a white
sweater over a grayish brown, long-sleeved cardigan-like vest.

sol is very sensitive and self-conscious. he is a selective mute and chooses not to talk. he's well versed in sign language and is very
naive and gullible. he's sweet and tries to help all he can, but extremely envious of others he feels are superior to him. sol has
trouble with empathy for situations he's never been in and often acts out. he's extremely over emotional and can get upset very
quickly. while sol is incredibly self-conscious, he has an intense issue with pride, and will often sacrifice his pride over anything,
as, in his mind, it's all he has left. sol believes everything he's told and often cries a lot.

โ˜ผ

i. sol has the ability to control light and has the ability to enter in other's dreams.

ii. random fact time!!! he's allergic to dragon fruit and never get's sunburns or tanned. he's also deathly afraid of the ocean.

iii. he's a chaotic good and is probably a gryffindor. he's also an ambivert.

iv. he's gay and asexual.
Last edited by crowteth. on Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crowteth.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐œ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ : ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“s

Postby crowteth. » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:53 pm

โ› ๐€ ๐…๐Ž๐— ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€ ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ โœ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
todd :: 16 :: he/him :: animal person (fox variant) :: trans (ftm)

Todd is an animal person, humans with the ability to change shape into a specific animal, modern descendants of shapeshifters. He's very cunning and quick-witted. He is intelligent, yet he does not know how to read or write. Todd is a chaotic evil boy that often steals things in desire for mischief. He does not have an evil bone in his body, yet is estranged to traditionally human concepts and manners.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
disney based character, non fandom
crowteth.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NEEDLEWING

Postby crowteth. » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:49 am

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

needlwing :: she-cat :: windclan

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

NEEDLEWING is a proud Warrior of Windclan. She is 16 moons old and was born into the birthright of a Windclan Warrior, as her family lineage is tied into that of a strong Warrior cat. Her gray fur is soft, yet wild and spiky, and is often covered in leaves or bramble (as she has no care for hygiene and is usually cleaned by her companions). Needlewing's eyes are a keen, startling yellow that are sharp and healthy.

She is brash and brazen, often rushing into situations without further thinking. Needlewing is very short-tempered and snappy, yet incredibly quick with a joke. Despite her bold disposition, she is incredibly light-hearted and creative, though, Needlewing is not the most intelligent of the WindClan Warriors.

relations โ€”
mother:: Stormbreeze - Elder
father:: Deerstep - deceased Warrior
apprentices :: Darkpaw
former apprentices :: Dapplesun
mate :: n/a
kits :: n/a

other โ€”
past names :: needlekit, needlepaw.
crowteth.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ซ๐š๐›๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐ญ

Postby crowteth. » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:32 am

โžป :: ใ€Ž rabbittuft . she-cat . 60 moons . windclan ใ€

rabbittuft is windclan's medicine cat. she became a medicine cat after witnessing the horrors of a warrior's job, yet is very passionate in her work.

โ” ragdoll mixed brown-colored cat
โ” has a prominent tuft of fur on her head near her round-shaped ears. she has soft brown eyes and is fluffy with huge chest fur and a short tail.
โ” is loyal to her clan and the warrior code and has less of a profound connection to starclan compared to other medicine cats. even though she does not believe in starclan, her loyalty lies in the stars. she is very kind, especially to her apprentice, Robinpaw, and often is called out on not being as hard on her apprentices.
crowteth.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me