✩/// . 𝑷𝑬𝑡𝑰π‘ͺ𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑡 ❜ ]

A place to store your roleplay character information.

ramen

original (chicken)?
44%
shrimp ?
26%
beef ?
11%
creamy ?
4%
lime chili ?
4%
sRiRaKhA KhIkKeN ?
7%
other idk ?
4%

Total votes : 27

Postby yeosang1 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:52 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
001. chase morgan seo. used to go by morgan, but around the 2nd grade she decided
she prefered chase. i guess. 002. seventeen years old, with her birthday on march x
5th. 003. cisfemale , she/her/hers pronouns. 004 . pansexual demiromantic xx, shes
p open about it. loved going to pride parades in june, she openly talks about her se
xuality, etc. 005. chase stands at 5'3. she does wear bigger shoes to make her seem

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xπ˜πŽπ”βœπ•π„ π†πŽπ“ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 πŽπ… πŒπ„

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

x
taller, though. like boots, sometimes heels, platform shoes, etc. she just wants to b
e taller. 006. chase is definitely athletic. she did lacrosse from her freshman year t
o senior year, and also ran track. 007. chase tends to always wear hoodies or sweat
shirts. she isnt insecure, she just feels the most comfortable in clothing like that. t
hough she does wear shorts often and has her hair up alot. depends. 008. chase als
o danced. from..really young until now. she really does enjoy that. and singing but
hey, she is the type to only dance and sing for her own entertainment smh. 009. ev
en if people see her as .. mean at first, she truly is a sweetheart. shes honestly the
mom friend at this point, even if she ends up being so much shorter than the rest of
her friends. she always has to see if they have hydrated properly or have had somet
hing to eat. she just cares lmao . 010. always seems to be dying her hair. it changes
so often it wouldnt be different to see her walk in somewhere with some rainbow h
air or something lmao. 011. even though most of the time she does try to respect a
uthority, lately she had been steering off of that. especially with her parents. dont
sneak out? sorry, shes already out the window. dont invite anyone over while we're
gone? whoops, her friends are already on their way. she doesnt know what quite ha
s made her change that way, but eh. she doesnt care lmao. 012. biggg on conspiracy
theories. she always stays up watching shane dawson or buzzfeed unsolved. she just
likes em ig. 013. chase was almost born? into the gang? honestly she really never ha
d a choice at that point. and well she never really cared, either . she does enjoy he
rself, and will honestly gladly continue her life in that area . even if she was given
the option to do something a little more tame. the adrenaline is what she l o v es.x

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeosang1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:35 am

yeosang1

My pets