eclipse's storage →

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: eclipse's storage → foxblaze

Postby -solar eclipse- » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:09 am

────────────────────────────────────────
name: foxkit, foxpaw, foxblaze
name meanings: fox - for his coloration, -blaze - for his fighting ability
theme song: speechless by dan + shay
voice: chris hemsworth
scent: & citrus

personality: true to his name, he happens to be very bold and not shy about what he wants. although
he has a tendency to be cocky about his abilities as well as a flirt. but that had stopped nearly
immediately once he met his mate, and he fell head over heels for her.

history: he was born to a pair of average warriors, although he kept feeling like he should leave but
he couldn't bring himself to leave his family. and to keep others from doubting his loyalty to the clan,
he asked featherhaze to be his mate and it wasn't long until she was expecting. he panicked, of course,
he wasn't ready to be a parent with someone he didn't love. so he had told her sister, and she helped
him leave on one condition, she goes with him. they left the clan, (although it depends on who his mate
is if they stayed together???)

sexuality: bisexual

romantic interest: open

mate: namehere, formerly featherhaze

kits: sunnypaw (son), ivypaw (daughter), jaypaw (son), expecting kits

kindred: finchwing (mother), cedardust (father), flashfin (brother), flutterkit (sister)

-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: eclipse's storage → eveningsnow

Postby -solar eclipse- » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:54 am

name: evening, eveningpaw, eveningsnow
name meanings: evening - for the time she was born, -snow - for how cold she can seem
theme song: life in her yet by rag'n'bone man
voice: kelly clarkson
scent: clover blossoms & faint vanilla

personality: she is one of the quietest cats in the clan, and it can be difficult getting her to speak.
she doesn't trust easily, although she does wear her heart on her sleeve and cares for nearly everyone
even if they don't care for her. she isn't a fan of those that pity her & can easily get annoyed but she
certainly isn't one to take her anger out on others. she is unsurprisingly observant, and tries to avoid
the cats that don't like her much as she doesn't like confrontation either. of course, she has her flaws
and one of them is her sensitivity and moodiness. but she tries to be very kind to others, even if some
might think otherwise, due to her being slightly awkward and very quiet.
#687e56
history: she'd been born a rogue with a penchant for exploring & nearly always getting in trouble in
some sort of way. her parents had their paws full with three rambunctious kits though, & while she
was out exploring, she accidentally brought a fox to their den. her parents barely managed to chase it
off, but it had left wounds that her father couldn't heal from. after that, she stayed with her family &
didn't wander off unless she was hunting. many moons passed & her family had been dying from some
strange sickness. she wandered again and met russetclaw, immediately becoming quite curious about
him and they kept meeting, eventually falling for each other. it wasn't long before she was expecting,
but he had gotten sick as well, and he convinced her to join the clan for him. she did but the kits had
fell ill as well. but not many cats trust her as she's only been in the clan for a few moons.

mate: none, formerly russetclaw

kits: cherrykit (daughter), bramblekit (son), stormkit (son)

kindred: bai (mother), malachi (father), sparrow (sister), beetle (brother)

-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: eclipse's storage → podlight

Postby -solar eclipse- » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:48 am

name: podkit, podpaw, podlight
name meanings: pod - for her coloration, -light - for her optimism
theme song: moral of the story by ashe
voice: zelda williams
scent: peach & river water

personality: she tends to be more cooperative, and doesn't say her opinion much since she isn't a fan
for causing any sort of conflict, except on certain topics. despite that, she will not stand for someone
bullying, or accusing her of killing her own kits like her mate had. she has a soft spot for kits, and has
always wanted to raise her own. she is very kind and likes to cheer others up if she notices they're sad
or upset. she is very good at comforting others, & acts quite motherly around most of her clanmates.
#7d8daf
history: she was born into the clan to an average family, along with her 2 siblings. as apprentices, she
was expected to be as rude as her siblings were towards the other apprentices, but she wasn't. she
made friends with the former kittypet & eventually they fell for each other, him asking her to be his
mate when they became warriors. for moons, the pair would bicker& fight to the point where some
would get worried about them but they would always go back. the bickering had stopped when she
had found out that she was expecting. the peace didn't last when he blamed her for the loss of the
kits and she broke up with him afterwards. it's been ten moons since then, and she's made a amazing
warrior.

mate: none, formerly snowmouse
kits: poolkit (daughter), pondkit (son)

kindred: skyfall (mother), cloudwhisker (father), mistypetal (sister), creekfeather (brother)

-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: eclipse's storage → ripplefish

Postby -solar eclipse- » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:33 am

name: ripplekit, ripplepaw, ripplefish
name meanings: ripple - for his coloration, -fish - for his swimming ability
theme song: million pieces by bastille
voice: kyle morris of t.u.c.
scent: sandalwood & myrrh

personality: he is very quiet for a recently made apprentice. he has a sharp tongue, but holds it
around most cats. that certain trait keeps him out of trouble so he doesn't mind. he isn't as close to
most as he would prefer, but he doesn't mention it as he tends to be more careful. he respects most
cats older than him until they give him a reason otherwise of course.
9CA998
history: he was born to patchthistle, although stormkit had barely taken his first breath before
passing away, while his father hadn't wanted kits and expressed such with her. so the pair didn't stay
as a couple exactly, but they had stayed friends until specklefur died from a badger & his mother had
found love with another tom named ratgaze, resulting in his younger half-siblings.
romantic interest: to be shimmerpaw
mate: none
kits: none
kindred: patchthistle (mother), specklefur (father), stormkit (brother), rainkit (half-brother),
riverkit (half-sister)

-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me