eclipse's storage →

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: eclipse's storage → sunnyskies

Postby -solar eclipse- » Wed May 20, 2020 2:43 pm

────────────────────────────────────────
name: sunnykit, sunnypaw, sunnyskies
name meanings: sunny - for his ginger coloration, -skies - for his open & kind personality
#f0bb85

theme song: good time by owl city

voice: giacomo gianniotti

scent: citrus and faint honey

personality: true to his name, he is like a beam of sunshine, caring for anyone & everyone in his
path. he is incredibly open and accepting, although that can be taken advantage of easily since
he's also naive and trusts too easily. that said, he is intelligent much like his mother, and if his
trust is lost or broken, it is incredibly difficult to earn back, but he has a tendency to forget of
the entire thing. of course, he's a typical apprentice that wants to get out of stuff, and he talks
his way out of it, but if it needs to be done, he will finish it begrudgingly.

history: he was born to into the clan to featherhaze and foxblaze, although he's never met him. his
father had left the clan before he was even born, after telling featherhaze that he was in love with
her sister instead and that they were leaving. after he became an apprentice with his two siblings,
his mother had went back to her warrior duties, & he knows that she will make a great deputy when
the time comes. he hopes that it will be soon, and that maybe he can get out of some of his chores.

sexuality: bisexual

romantic interest: open

mate: none

kits: none

kindred: featherhaze (mother), foxblaze (father), flowercloud (aunt), jaypaw (brother), ivypaw (sister)
his family is open to play

-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: eclipse's storage → lightningjaw

Postby -solar eclipse- » Thu May 21, 2020 2:42 am

name: lightningkit, lightningpaw, lightningjaw

name meanings: lightning - for his pale pelt & darker markings, -jaw - for his broken jaw
#689D48

theme song: escape - megan nicole

voice: scott foley

scent: pine & faint cinnamon

personality: he tends to be quiet & reserved, but not many cats know him because of it. he fears
that his broken jaw scares cats away, as he's seen it before. but he can be more sneaky than a few
few would expect and is very intelligent. he's a little difficult to get to know, as he's been hurt a
time or two, but he's worth it. he's a softie when it comes to the ones he loves, always wanting to
cheer them up, and he usually memorizes what works best to do that. that said, he won't hesitate
to defend any of his clanmates, no matter if they don't like him or not.

history: he was born to into the clan to a pair of former kittypets, along with his two siblings. the
trio was nearly inseparable for moons, until there was an incident with a fox & his brother had died.
they drifted apart after that, and a bout of greencough had taken his parents a moon after. the day
he was supposed to become a warrior, he fell from a tree, and he was lucky it was only his jaw. after
that, not many cats really wanted to keep seeing his scar and he couldn't exactly blame them.

kindred: duckfleck (mother), aspenthorn (father), gulldust (sister), sprucepaw (brother)

-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: eclipse's storage → ivybramble

Postby -solar eclipse- » Mon May 25, 2020 10:12 am

name: ivykit, ivypaw, ivybramble
name meanings: ivy - for her dappled coloration, -bramble - for her determination & loyalty
#79818D

theme song: higher by the score

voice: vanessa morgan

scent: honey and faint lavender

personality: unlike her brother, she isn't all that sunny, but that's not to say that she isn't kind
because she is. she's a pessimist, and more like her mother than anything. but unlike her mother,
she will not hold her tongue against a certain cat if she's upset. she is determined to make a good
warrior, & gets frustrated easily if she doesn't immediately understand something, as she has high
standards for herself and expects no less.

history: she was born to into the clan to featherhaze and foxblaze, although she's never met him. her
father had left the clan before she was even born, after telling featherhaze that he was in love with
her sister instead and that they were leaving. after she became an apprentice with her two siblings,
her mother had went back to her warrior duties, & she couldn't help but ask around about her father
since featherhaze wouldn't say anything about him. of course, she didn't hear the truth either until
she'd accidentally eavesdropped on a few elders gossiping about how her mother had fared well after
how foxblaze had left her for her sister out of the blue, and that her kits could leave just as well. she
stopped slacking off in her duties then and there, although she won't tell her brothers to.

kindred: featherhaze (mother), foxblaze (father), redcloud (aunt), jaypaw (brother), sunnypaw (brother)

-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: eclipse's storage → eaglebreeze

Postby -solar eclipse- » Mon May 25, 2020 11:30 am

name: eaglekit, eaglepaw, eaglebreeze

name meanings: eagle - for his dark brown points, -breeze - for his brashness & swiftness

#79818D

theme song: ex's and oh's by elle king

voice: jordan calloway

scent: hickory wood & faint lemon

personality: he's sure that he has plenty of kits that he doesn't know about, and is more similar to his
father than he'd admit, in the sense that he doesn't quite care either. he is manipulative, even though
he is quite charming, and he can and will hurt someone, simply for the fun of it. he's cool-headed and
he doesn't lose his temper, but if one manages to hurt him, then he will want to hurt them just as bad
if not worse.

history: he was born into the clan to dewdrop & shademask, although his mother was overbearing to
her kits and his father was never there. eaglekit wasn't close to any of his siblings, even when briarkit
fell sick with greencough. as an apprentice, his father died from a fox, although he couldn't mourn a
cat he never knew, so he didn't. one could hardly tell he was related to his remaining family, since he
never spoke to either one. once he became a warrior, he grew close to a cat named sunstride, and it
was a drastic change. he started speaking to his family and was quite the charmer. but suddenly she
broke his heart when she left the clan for a rogue, & it only got worse when he was the one to see
her dead. after that, it was like she never existed, since he never spoke to his family, even at their
deathbeds, as well becoming practically heartless when it came to cats who were interested in him.

mate: sunstride, plenty of flings

kits: more than most would expect

kindred: dewdrop (mother), shademask (father), thistlegaze (sister), briarkit (sister)

-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: eclipse's storage → bramblehawk

Postby -solar eclipse- » Wed May 27, 2020 1:09 pm

name: bramblekit, bramblepaw, bramblehawk

name meanings: bramble - for his dark brown pelt, -hawk - for his hunting skill

#4E686C

theme song: come right out & say it by relient k

voice: kevin mckidd

scent: hickory wood & faint lemon

personality: he is your ordinary guy honestly, but is a little too quiet at first. although if anyone is
friends with him, then you'll certainly catch him at a good time which is most of the time. but he isn't
alike to his father, he's made sure of it. he refuses to lie, and has a tendency to be a little too honest
towards his clanmates, although he really doesn't mean to hurt anyone. if he's upset, he knows that
he could hurt someone, so be expected to be shut out when he avoids most cats.

history: he was born into the clan to silentmoon & oakstar, and although it was obvious who his father
was, oakstar acted like none of the kits were his, except for his half-siblings who were barely younger
than himself. regardless, his mother had tried her best to be both parents for her kits, despite a few
cats acting like they were kits from some rogue. it wasn't difficult to realize who his father was when
became an apprentice, from the elders gossiping. he wasn't close to any of his siblings, but he was a
little shocked when his mother had another litter, but was just a little disappointed when he only had
one sibling. although the times the clan had went through were even harder, considering it had been
started by his father. and his father couldn't face it, so he ran & no one has seen him since.

mate: open

kindred: silentmoon (mother), oakstar (father), amberwing (brother), talonwish (sister),
goosewing (half-brother), duckfeather (half-brother), pigeonskip (half-sister), kin is open

-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: eclipse's storage → talonwish

Postby -solar eclipse- » Wed May 27, 2020 2:16 pm

name: talonkit, talonpaw, talonwish

name meanings: talon - for her surprising sharp claws, -wish - for her optimism

theme song: chasing the beat of my heart by ross lynch

voice: tiera skovbye

scent: hickory wood & faint lilac

personality: she is a sweetheart through and through, not to mention a hopeless romantic. but even
though she is, she's never actually fallen for anyone yet. she's incredibly optimistic about most things
but can be surprisingly petty if she's jealous toward someone. she doesn't want to hurt anyone, since
she tends to be more passive-aggressive than anything. if she's upset, she will explode and has hurt a
few cats that way, having a sharper tongue than most would expect.

history: she was born into the clan to silentmoon & oakstar, and for some time, she didn't even know
who her father was with how little he spoke to either of her siblings or her mother. it was easy to tell
though, if you saw oakstar and bramblehawk next to each other, and she put the clues together when
she was an apprentice, making sure to bother her brothers for any training or friendship advice if and
when she messed up something, which she does frequently. although she wasn't exactly happy to find
out that she had half-siblings that had her father's heart, & she purposefully ignored them out of her
own jealousy. she's been meaning to apologize since her father had left the clan, but she chickens out
whenever she has a possible chance to talk to any of them.

kindred: silentmoon (mother), oakstar (father), bramblehawk (brother), amberwing (brother),
goosewing (half-brother), duckfeather (half-brother), pigeonskip (half-sister), kin is open

-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: eclipse's storage → honeybrook

Postby -solar eclipse- » Sun May 31, 2020 8:39 am

name: honeykit, honeypaw, honeybrook
name meanings: honey - for his coloration, -brook - for his friendliness
theme song: happier by bastille
voice: cameron boyce
scent: pine & faint honey

personality: he is more on the selfless side than anything, always being the first to give up something
even if he wants it, as he'd rather be upset than see others upset, and he's friendly and kind.
history: he will be born to tawnyheart of the clan, having not met his father as he ran when his
mother told him that she was expecting kits. he doesn't have much of a history yet.
kindred: tawnyheart (mother), grayflame (father), name (sibling), name (sibling), smoketail (uncle)

-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: eclipse's storage → mousebriar

Postby -solar eclipse- » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:41 am

name: mousekit, mousepaw, mousebriar
name meanings: mouse - for his small size at birth, -briar - for his sarcasm
theme song: follow my feet by the unlikely candidates
voice: kyle morris
scent: sandalwood & myrrh

personality: he tends to go with the flow, and go where he feels like it. he's more indecisive than
some would expect. he's quite easygoing though, and even though he has a sharp tongue, is quite
friendly and has a tendency to "accidentally" ignore the authority figures if he's curious enough. but
he gets surprisingly defensive over his family, & will attempt to hurt someone if they've upset either
his mother or his siblings.
history: he will be born to snowstorm of the clan, having not met his father due to him having left the
clan for a tom out of the clan. specklefur was later killed by that tom after he found out what happened.
he doesn't have much of a history, as he hasn't been born yet.
kindred: snowstorm (mother), specklefur (father), webkit (brother), name (sibling)

-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: eclipse's storage → lavendersmoke

Postby -solar eclipse- » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:42 pm

name: lavenderkit, lavenderpaw, lavendersmoke
name meanings: lavender - for her coloration, -smoke - for her secretiveness & stealth
theme song: takes one to know one by maria mena
voice: maria mena
scent: lavender blossoms & chamomile

personality: she isn't shy and speaks her mind, even if it might shock a few cats. she is a flirt through
and through, but is much more clever than most give her credit for. she is surprisingly manipulative &
certainly doesn't trust anyone easily,even if they're her family.that said, she holds grudges & will hold
them forever until there's a reason to forget why she had a grudge in the first place. at first glance,
she is calm and collected, although tends to be more sensitive than others think.
history: she was born into the clan to fogflame, her mother having been one of his many flings to end
with kits. but it was obvious fogflame was quite young when she had the kits, accidentally smothering
sharkkit with her fur.despite the odd name, her father had been a part of the clan for a while, only to
follow his best friend when he left the clan. as an apprentice, she couldn't help but want to know her
father, despite her brothers saying that she shouldn't, & she found him living as a rogue. he acted as if
she never mattered to him,&she changed after meeting him, only staying close with her half-brothers
and her mother, since her sisters said nothing of the matter. after an incident with a dog, hillpaw had
been found dead the next day along with hermother dying from her injuries from it. it broke her heart
to see her close family members like that, and she still isn't close to anyone apart from her brother.

mate: none, plenty of flings

kindred: fogflame (mother), lucifer (father), dovefall (sister), sharkkit (brother),
ivyshade (half-sister), hillpaw (half-brother), flintstorm (half-brother)

-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: eclipse's storage → fogflame

Postby -solar eclipse- » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:11 pm

name: fog, fogkit, fogpaw, fogflame
name meanings: fog - for her coloration, -flame - for her passion and wisdom
theme song: believe by hollywood undead
voice: kelly clarkson
scent: chamomile & river moss

personality: she doesn't speak her mind in the least, and doesn't usually say much for herself. but for
her kit or anyone else she's close to,she could easily lose her temper despite being quite calm. she
has a sharp tongue, & is almost always the one to go to if you simply need to tell someone a secret
because she is not the type to use them against anyone. to those that don't know her, she is polite&
eerily quiet to where others forget that she's even there.like most mothers, she will fight tooth and
claw to protect hers no matter what. she tends to be more on the careful side, not trusting others
easily even if she might've known them her whole life. she doesn't believe that she might deserve
good things and is secretly terrified of others leaving her so she prefers to leave them first.
#b3b3b1
history: taken in by the clan at a young age, the last thing she remembered of her parents
was her mother trying to save her after her father had pushed her in a river. he'd never wanted kits &
he wanted to make sure that he didn't have any, even after her siblings had passed shortly after they
were born. after that, she tried her best to always please everyone and never spoke out of turn. as a
young warrior, she thought it was nice when she had caught the eye of another warrior. it seemed that
way for a while, until he had started being interested in others and she was heartbroken. she became
afraid of him leaving her, and did nearly everything she could to get him to stay, since she knew that
she was already expecting. after she told him, he laughed at her, saying that he never loved her and
that she didn't deserve anyone to love her. after all, she was just a rogue that even her parents didn't
want. she walked away from him & tried her best to make sure her kits were alright, especially when
she had accidentally smothered her son in her sleep, because she was inexperienced with kits. lucifer
didn't leave until her kits were apprentices although he had no problem acting as if he didn't care for
any of them. he'd stuck around the territory for some time, until fogflame had found out how he had
treated her daughter and she made sure that he wouldn't be coming back by chasing him off & giving
him a few scars to remember not to come back.

mate: none, formerly lucifer

kits: dovefall (daughter), sharkkit (son), lavendersmoke (daughter)

kindred: amarante (mother), eros (father), pebble (sister), river (brother)

-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me