‘ BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME COMING. . .

A place to store your roleplay character information.

‘ BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME COMING. . .

Postby gloom » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:41 am

please don’t take anything
from here but feel free to
look around.

I’L BE GOING, AND YOU’LL BE GONE.
- OCTANE.
gloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‘ second clan coding wip

Postby gloom » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:25 pm

┌────────────────┐

└────────────────┘
The Toucan Empire resides on Isle Te Fiti, named for the god that they serve and wo
rship. Isle Te Fiti is stunning─with transparent waters you can see brightly-colored fi
sh leap and swim, and it is not uncommon to see pods of dolphins farther out into th
e ocean, and even orcas make an appearance. The beach is white sand, soft and ligh
t underpaw, making it a popular place to bask in the warmth of the sun. And the cov
e is also quite popular, as the cats of The Toucan Empire are ones who like to swim.
Their camp is in the heart of the forest, which is bursting with green, lush and humi
d─Toucans, as they named themselves for, are commonly seen here, as are Macaws
and other tropical birds. They believe firmly in Te Fiti, the god and giver of life. An
d they believe that he shaped them, and breathed life into them. That he made ev
erything that they see in front of them. To honor him, there is the Night of Fire, wh
en volunteered or forced, one or more of the Empire are sacrificed to Te Fiti in the
pit of fire, as the night is named for. It is in celebration of not only the Empire, but
of Te Fiti giving them life. However, only the strong survive on Isle Tefiti. . . ────

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

This is my second clan─Proof. May Kacchan be my moderator & this cat my founder?
gloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me