` seize the night.

A place to store your roleplay character information.

bold of you to

assume i have dignity
15%
assume im straight
40%
believe i have reached peak dumbass
45%

Total votes : 20

` seize the night.

Postby carpe noctem. » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:27 pm

carpe diem โ€” seize the day

howdy ๐Ÿค  this is my trashy coding storage
that i store coding in (wow great explanat
ion i know ty). please donโ€™t steal anything

carpe noctem โ€” seize the night
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Voyage of the Wolf.

Postby carpe noctem. » Sun May 26, 2019 3:45 pm

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    ๏ผฉ๏ผญ โ €โ €๏ผด๏ผก๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง โ €โ €๏ผฉ๏ผดโ €โ € ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฌ โ €โ €๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผฒโ €โ € ๏ผต๏ผณ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ–
    Once, a single pack reigned over the valley of Chrysos, known as a powerful group that never grew hungry and never met defeat.
    They claimed the valley and feasted upon the bountiful elk herds and drank from the glimmering rivers that never ran dry. They
    lived a life that all packs desired, and it was the belief of all of the Chrysos pack that the peaceful lifestyle they lived would re
    main forever. After all, they had no reason to suspect otherwise. They faced no danger of other packs, nor did they suffer any
    shortages of food or water. Who could have imagined that the alpha would be murdered by one of their own. The beta had long
    believed that she deserved her place as alpha, though it had become apparent to her that she would never be given the title, a
    s the alpha desired his son, the heir, to take his place after death. This led to the pack splitting apart, many believing that th
    e beta should be killed for her crimes ad thus following the alpha's heir, while others began to awaken a darker side of themsel
    ves, siding with the murdering beta. That was the beginning of an ongoing war between the two packs, who resided on each si
    de of the valley. They fought for the land in the middle of the valley, where prey was rich and plentiful compared to the rocky
    valley outskirts. Soon, the valley was a graveyard, and the once flourishing valley was stained crimson. Now, the history of th
    e Chrysos pack has been shared from generation to generation, and the war has become worse. However, the alphas of both pa
    cks have come up with a truce. As spring nears and herds begin to gather in the valley, the two packs will temporarily share the
    land. Tensions are bound to rise, but as all wolves know, spring is a time of courting and finding mates... relationships are bou
    nd to be formed, though it will be hard to tell if that will only cause more chaos in a time of great stress and hostility.
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ` seize the night.

Postby carpe noctem. » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:15 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    ๏ผฉ๏ผญ โ €โ €๏ผด๏ผก๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง โ €โ €๏ผฉ๏ผดโ €โ € ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฌ โ €โ €๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผฒโ €โ € ๏ผต๏ผณ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ–
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:32 am

โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    i. follow all chickensmoothie rules โ € โ €ii. respect all other members โ € โ €iii. reservations last 48 hours โ € โ €iv. drama, crushes,
    loves triangles, etc are highly encouraged in this roleplay โ € โ €v. you may have only one high-ranking individual โ € โ €vi. this is a
    semi-literate roleplay, so i would like to see a minimum of 4-5 sentences per post โ € โ €vii. all orientations accepted โ € โ €viii. pl
    ease post โ €at least 2 times โ €per week, if you are on โ €vacation or โ € unavailable for more โ € than a week please โ €contact me
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

Last edited by carpe noctem. on Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` seize the night.

Postby carpe noctem. » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:13 am

โ €โ €ALPHA
      name, 00y, gender, player
      โ €โ €BETA
      โ €โ €DELTA
      โ €โ €HEALER
      โ €โ €LEAD FIGHTER
      โ €โ €LEAD HUNTER
      โ €โ €FIGHTERS
      โ €โ €HUNTERS
      โ €โ €PUPS
      โ €โ €OMEGAS
      โ €โ €ELDERS
        โ €โ €ALPHA
        โ €โ €BETA
        โ €โ €DELTA
        โ €โ €HEALER
        โ €โ €LEAD FIGHTER
        โ €โ €LEAD HUNTER
        โ €โ €FIGHTERS
        โ €โ €HUNTERS
        โ €โ €PUPS
        โ €โ €OMEGAS
        โ €โ €ELDERS
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` seize the night.

Postby carpe noctem. » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:36 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    001. credit to kaden for coming up with the idea of the first create-a-game
    002. when reaching 900 pages, i, noctem., will remake the thread or another
    member with my permission โ €โ €โ €003. follow all of the site (chickensmoothie)
    rules โ €โ €โ €004. bullying or harassment of any form directed towards our users
    is strictly prohibited โ €โ €โ €005. do not steal other members ideas, writing, or
    any other content โ €โ €โ €006. only requote a post if it has been skipped by your
    mod โ €โ €โ €007. don't mini-mod, let the staff to their job โ €โ €โ €008. if confused
    by any information posted here, don't hesitate to contact me or any other me
    mbers of staff โ €โ €โ €009. do not beg for items, new canids, or anything of simil
    ar nature โ €โ €โ €010. if you wish to get a discord link, contact me, noctem.
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` seize the night.

Postby carpe noctem. » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:03 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Throughout our world, walks the canine. They claim the territories across the globe, from wolves of the
north to the foxes of the south. It is long believed that they live separately, confined to their own speci
es. The belief of canines living together within communities was a piece of folklore and legend, believe
d to be nothing more than fables that the elders would share to pups. But truthfully, hidden by a cloak
of secrecy and myth, lies the packs of the canidae. They are rising, the whispers spreading faster, the
world beginning to unveil the truth of these stories. Empires are ascending, and the fables of the cani
ne, will become legend once more.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:23 am

carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` seize the night.

Postby carpe noctem. » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:57 am

โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ €โ € โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ– โ €โ € relationship chart
      name has a one-way crush on name.
      name has a mutual crush on name.
      name and name are mates.
      name and name are ex-mates.
      name and name are siblings.
        โ €โ € โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ– โ €โ € relationship chart
        name has a one-way crush on name.
        name has a mutual crush on name.
        name and name are mates.
        name and name are ex-mates.
        name and name are siblings.