_ℓуяє'ѕ ѕтσяαgє

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Sieglinde Sullivan

Postby _Lyre » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:12 pm

Sieglinde Sullivan legs.jpg

❝ι ωαηт уσυ тσ тєℓℓ мє αвσυт тнє
    συтѕι∂є ωσяℓ∂ тнαт ι ∂ση'т кησω.❞
☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋
    age - 17 (She looks older than
    what she does in the pic. Couldn't
    find a better one.)

gender - Female

occupation - Doctor,
    inventor & scientist

affiliation - Eclipse, guild
    mark is engraved into one
    of her mechanical legs.

magic - Healing, enchanting & archive

personality - Direct & forthright personality. Prone to misunderstandings. Deeply worries for the safety of those she feels responsible for, and is devoted to protecting them at all costs. Flirtatious, curious and mischievous as well as fiercely intelligent. A voracious eater, discards all etiquette when devouring food.

history - Isolated from normal society since birth, she is unfamiliar with the workings of the outside world. In consequence, she is extremely inquisitive about its affairs. She practiced foot binding, which causes her feet to be too small and weak to be able to support her and is thus unable to walk. At the age of three, she was speaking and reading fluently and understood the synthesis of mustard gas amongst other inventions. Sieglinde is also able to learn an entire language in one day. Throughout her entire life, she was accompanied by her butler and dearest friend, Wolfram Gelzer, until he died to give her a chance to be able to explore the world she never knew.
    After she left her old life behind and entered the outside world, she immediately set out to learn all she could. This is not a difficult thing to do thanks to her family fortune, and using said family fortune, she explored and followed her dreams of being a doctor. She ended up joining Eclipse when she impressed the guild master, but rarely takes on jobs, preferring to run her own business. She often visits the guild and her fellow guild members and helps heal them and provide them with proper equipment as well as information.

magic and abilities - Healing magic, Enchantment & Archive magic.

equipment - Arachne Patousa, spider-like legs that she invented, made and uses to walk (it has other functions too).

crush - None.

boyfriend or girlfriend - None
Last edited by _Lyre on Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Candrila Nguyen

Postby _Lyre » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:34 pm

Image🐁Image🐁Image

a.k.a.: Cara or Rila
Residence:

🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰
🖰

Abilities & Talents: Candrilla is a
    talented writer, pianist, violinist
    & singer. She is also a skilled
    hacker and gardener.

Personality: Sweet, caring & shy,
    Candrila is genuine, likeable, and very
    reserved. Dorky and absent-minded,
    combine that with her petite figure and
    sweet face and most people find her
    adorable and often let their guard down
    around her. Passionate about what she
    cares about and quick-witted, she can be
    a fun and knowledgeable conversation
    partner. She is also very loyal. Her sense
    of humor is cheesy, deadpan, and often
    is rather morbid.

History: Born and raised in Vietnam,
    she moved to France at the age of 9.
    Two years after they arrived in Paris,
    her parents killed (her gray morals
    are because the law failed her in
    getting justice for her parents' deaths
    when it let the murderer of with what
    was basically a slap on the wrist) and
    she and her younger siblings were put
    into the custody of her parents' close
    friend, Setsuna, and were promptly
    unofficially adopted by Setsuna's two
    best friends, Michelle and Hari, a
    happily married couple. Setsuna is a
    biologist, Michelle a professional
    violinist and Hari a race car driver.
Alter ego: Sourire (Sourire means smile in French,
and souris is a conjugation of sourire.
Souris also happens to mean mouse in French.)

Affiliation: Morally-grey heroine

Wielded Miraculous:
The Mouse Miraculous - Civilian: A plain, round
silver brooch. Transformed: The brooch is
engraved to look like a mouse and has
gleaming red gems for eyes.

Kwami: Mullo (loves anything dairy)

Transformation phrase:
Time to play!/Playtime over! (From the saying when
the cat's away, the mice will play!)

Powers and abilities:
~Superhuman hearing.
~Can jump very high, climb very well & swim
beautifully.
~Can get into just about anywhere she wants.
~Incredible focus
~Able to change an item's (or person's) mass.

Weapon: Poisoned blow dart that doubles as a staff.
This long-range weapon is self-replenishing
and has a variety of different darts to choose from.

Appearance:
~Pupils and sclerae are pure black.
~Hair now has pale reddish pink tips.
~Dark silver steampunk goggles with red lenses.
Like this but different colors.
~Medium grey hooded poncho with paler mouse ears
and light pink insides on the hood.
~Dark grey skintight graphene suit with pale red
accents with a thin tail.
~Pale grey flexible slippers.

Personality: Quick and quiet, Sourire is witty,
observant and adaptable. With a dry sense of humor,
caring nature and a sweet cheerfulness she is
very good at comforting with akuma victims. She is
confident, self-assured, and very critical and cautious.
Sourire also seems to be rather apathetic to others
unless she happens to be interacting with children or
akuma victims. She has strong loyalties. Also, she and
Chat Noir switch between being constantly amused by
each other ('s puns) and hating each other.
Last edited by _Lyre on Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Emma Carro

Postby _Lyre » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:35 pm

ImageImageImage
| Female | Monkey | Leo | July 22nd, 1992 | 26 years old |
Personality: sarcastic; snarky; overdramatic; often over or understate matters; very tactile with those she feels truly comfortable around; Positive traits: loyal to few but fiercely so; cheerful; decisive; confident; brilliant; witty; perceptive; quick reflexes; ambitious; cunning; protective; alluring; Negative traits: fickle; can be self-absorbed; vain; dismissive; rather apathetic; selfish; arrogant; hot-headed; manipulative; sometimes too quick to jump to conclusions; over-protective; possessive; Likes: psychology; neuroscience; science; sci-fi; music; singing; playing piano; playing flute; playing string instruments; playing drumset; fashion; parties; being pampered; shiny things (ex. jewelry); fancy technology; teasing others; mocking others; ripping others to shreds with her words and smile; Dislikes: idiots; people unable to keep up with her (they, however, do make her feel better about her superiority); misogynists & chauvinists; messes; Romantic life: Her relationships tend to end rather quickly, if cleanly since she prefers to keep things neat and tidy, since her partners often end up feeling inferior compared to her. She often feels stressed trying to keep herself and her partners happy so she just avoids non-platonic (and sometimes even platonic) relationships. Fears: being forgotten; considered worthless; History: The only child of a formerly rich couple who gave up their lavish life to move to Canada, hoping to give her a better life (education, opportunities, etc.). As the only child of the oldest child on her mother's side and the only child of the youngest child on her father's side, she was doted on by her relatives (most of them quite wealthy). This lessened when she and her parents moved away from Mexico (no they are not mob bosses, though that one uncle of hers might be). She was an adorable, chatty and lovable child; an awkward, rambling and brilliant teen; and at the age of 19, she made a splash in Hollywood with her vocals in a movie and used her newfound fame to get herself the best education possible for herself, then established herself as a prominent neuroscientist and psychologist. She is also a rather popular author and critic. She is sometimes extremely social but mostly keeps out of the public eye and her private life stays private, which is especially important considering her shapeshifting. Her first time shapeshifting was at the age of 4, in front of her parents and maternal uncle after a girl in her class broke a jade bangle her grandma gifted her. She was furious that the girl didn't even get a slap on the wrist. Her parents and uncle kept her transformation a secret from everyone but her grandparents (paternal and maternal) and did their best to discover the reason behind the transformation and help her control them once it became evident that they were caused by sudden, drastic spikes in emotions. Emma wished that there was something like the Zodiac Home during the infancy of her developing fame since the stress was throwing her control over her shapeshifting out-of-wack and was under threat of discovery which would throw a serious wench in her plans. When the Zodiac Home opened, she immediately started to help it (Dawn mainly) with any money issues as well as smoothing over any problems others might have about it. She sometimes stays in the Zodiac Home, she also has to regularly leave because of business and her outside life (and yes, the public are aware of her capabilities, she carefully leaked the information in a controlled manner after she settled most of her affairs). While in the Zodiac Home, she helps the others with controlling their transformations and having/getting/developing an actual life despite (or because since she fully believes that turning disadvantages into advantages is the best way to go) their shared 'affliction'. She is of the firm opinion that their 'affliction' is a gift and people are merely jealous and threatened or just plain idiots if they can't appreciate their abilities. Everything else:

Relationships: Open, PM me if interested.
Last edited by _Lyre on Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alexandria Delphi

Postby _Lyre » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:37 pm

Faceclaim: Alexandra Daddario. No the similar names were not on purpose. I chose the name Alexandria because it means protector of humankind and the Library of Alexandria.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
❝𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬.❞
ImageImageImage
| Lexa | Athena | 19 years old | Female | Bisexual | 5 ft. 4" | Architect | Strategist | Scholar | Fighter | Leader |
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Positive traits: calm; good at planning things out; confident; self-assured; assertive; competent; patient; watchful; pragmatic; grounded; endearing; compassionate; Negative traits: sometimes too rigid; overly stubborn; her naturally skeptical nature and lack of hesitance means that she can accidentally (or not-so accidentally) crush someone's feelings and pride; needs to learn to curb her hubris and need to do everything; Other traits: straightforward; blunt; has the most deadpan humor you'll ever encounter; no idea how to deal with others' romantic interest in her; surprisingly more naive than people would think (having lived a relatively sheltered life); Likes: books; information; challenges; architecture; new inventions; interesting studies & theories; close-combat; strategizing; (most) dancing; Dislikes: cowards; social etiquette; unnecessary and extensive social pleasantries; restricting clothing; Role/occupation: She works beside Dawn's head architect, her oldest paternal uncle (who withdrew his claim as the Delphi heir since the heir is required to marry and have their own heir(s)), and is rumored to be his preferred successor for the position. However, her uncle is reluctant to allow her to inherit his position, not wishing her to witness the horrors he did. She is also currently being trained to fight and lead an army with the ongoing war. Skills, abilities & capabilites: any type of close-combat; archery; strategizing; Achievements: credited with the design improvements for an impenetrable prison; creator of the design of a moving siege tower; several major battles have been won thanks to her inventions and plans; Family: She is the first child of the youngest, beloved son of the Delphi family, and because of this, she was doted upon by her uncles, aunts, as well as the head of the Delphi family, her paternal grandfather. Her mother is from the Oxtan family and her abilities have been more than helpful considering her accident-prone children, nephews and nieces. Lexa and her immediate family live together separate from the rest of their gigantic family and often visits her mother's family.History: Currently, the Delphi are separated into three main groups: those directly fighting in the war for the king; those reinforcing, bettering and creating various fortresses and battlements; and those left behind to be protected in the Delphi personal fortresses. Description: always has some sort of weapon on her (besides herself & her mind); typically wears practical clothing; almost always wear eyeliner ever since she first tried it and loved the way it made her eyes pop; usually has a writing utensil & something to sketch on in case of sudden inspiration; Love life: Doesn't have much of one with her complete lack of time or opportunities to develop and maintain a romantic relationship. Not to mention, they just don't feel very important compared to her studies and designs and did she mention the war still going on that her family is deeply embroiled in? Other: WIP;
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
The Delphi family: The Delphi family's super-strength has always been considered unimpressive compared to the multitude of other powers that could easily render them helpless. However, what makes this family so important and desirable is their determination, loyalty, tenacity, wealth (it's been rumored that they're richer than the royal family), skill with numbers, excellent spatial awareness and almost prophetic insight. The members of this family are valued for their battle prowess and architectural skills (and wealth) and typically do their best to stay out of politics and usually succeed. While all members (including illegitimate ones) are all raised with the required social and political knowledge, they don't apply it much and are generally holed up in their mountain strongholds. Their house color is bronze and red (the purple that Lexa often dons is to honor her mother and she had always considered red to be too noticeable and flashy for her tastes) and their animal is the bear.
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by _Lyre on Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kit Manarif

Postby _Lyre » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:37 pm

| Kathleen | The Fox | 22 years old |
| Female | Aceflux | Aroflexible |
{can be ruthless {protective of few, but fiercely
so {swing between being round-about & direct
{leave her and hers alone and she'll leave you
alone {acts passive {is either extremely irritating
or calming to talk to {or be around {seems like a
harmless party girl {mostly is {until you annoy
her {or she starts to talk about various morbid
things (sometimes for fun, sometimes out of
genuine curiosity, and often to creep someone
out) {but people thinks she's just joking {she
mostly is {lazy confidence {if she's interested,
then she does a 180 and gets intense {humor
dryer than sandpaper {perpetually sleepy {hard
to tell if she's serious or not {organized chaos
{competent {always wears a mask of disinterest

Kit was raised by her aunt, the head of the current head of the Manarif family, after her father was assassinated and her
mother fell deathly ill. She was considered as a possible heir for the Manarif family but she has vehemently expressed her
complete disinterest in inheriting the position, disliking the limitations it would put on her and the pressure to have an
heir or at the very least a romantic partner. Instead, the position is most likely going to one of cousins, Diane, who she
loves like a sister. Known for her sly, unfazed nature and her creative applications of her powers, she is respected as a
skilled inventor, interrogator and negotiator.

While Kit enjoys parties and the nightlife scene just like pretty much every Manarif ever, she doesn't always act that
way, often seeming unapproachable with her dismissive manner and disinterest in anything she doesn't deem fascinating
enough. She is good at reading others, misleading others, intimidating others, getting what she wants and enjoys doting
on her loved ones, being mocking and irritating, morbid humor and coming up with creative (and often deadly) ways to
use her powers and random objects (a teaspoon for example). She dislikes tackiness, being forced to make her move,
wearing orange as the main color in her outfit, incompetence, lack of style, and overly solemn people.

Face claim: Arden Cho
Last edited by _Lyre on Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adeleine Agostino

Postby _Lyre » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:40 pm

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Dia Leia Adelinetta Ace Female
24 August 1st Sapiosexual 1.65 m
(5 ft. 5"-ish)

♦— Residential Area: A1
♦— Occupation: Interviewer, reporter and journalist.
♦— A famous psychologist & interviewer, known for
her exposés and charming, sly ways that anyone with
secrets to hide should be wary of.
♦— Alter ego in RD23: Ace, an impossibly skilled gambler
and informant

Faceclaim: Marina Diamandis (a.k.a. the best singer ever)
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
🃁 — likes elegance 🃁 — and simplicity 🃁 — but give her a complicated, challenging puzzle and she's
hooked 🃁 — probably an empath 🃁 — loves criticizing 🃁 — she runs on sugary pop 🃁 — TEA
🃁 — hates coffee 🃁 — and cinnamony teas 🃁 — loves lemonade 🃁 — and citrusy drinks
🃁 — will nag you about the proper use of English 🃁 — she's a bit of a hypocrite by the way
🃁 — despises text talk 🃁 — rarely ever tolerates it 🃁 — very articulate 🃁 — science nerd
Notable skills: Very good with people. After brief observation, she can deduce things
about their past, their personal lives, their acquaintances, their habits, etc. Is very
astute and can understand scientific jargon, thanks to several phases of science
obsession throughout her childhood and teenage years. She is also good at gambling.
Like, really, really good at it.

History: Both her parents came from poverty but thanks to their intelligence and
determination, they both rose to the top. Dia was loved and cared for, and received
her parents' intelligence and ambition. However, her morals and social skills are,
simply put, much looser and grayer than her parents'. With her curious and slightly
ruthless nature, she is willing to do quite a few things to get what (usually information)
she wants. Lea attended university at the age of 16 and received her Bachelor degrees
(in journalism, psychology and neuroscience) at the age of 19 and her Master's (in
journalism and psychology) soon after. She then proceeded to do several studies on
human behavior and the difference and similarities at this time and age and in the 21st
century which launched her career. In less than a year, she established her position as
one of this world's top interviewers, reporters and journalists. Three years after, she is
still going strong and doing better than ever though it's a miracle how she hasn't been
killed yet with all the enemies she accumulated doing her exposés (even if she does have
a lot of friends in high places and there would be public outrage if she was obviously killed
off) and doing said exposés.

Current: She is doing investigative, undercover work in RD23 and some investigative
work into the government as well. Her persona in RD23 is called Ace, an infamous gambler
with a signature cheerful, red smile, confident swagger, repurposed helmet visor that hides
most of face and seeming omnipotence when in the most risk while gambling.

Description: Always wears rhombus-shapred earrings (ex. 1 2 3) and/or ear cuffs
(ex. 1 2); a watch of some sorts (she likes keeping track of the time); and nail polish,
whether it's fancy and elaborate or just a simple coating or chipped and needs to
be redone. Pockets (obvious and hidden) are everywhere in her outfits and she has
tons of handy stuff stashed in them.
🃁 — witty 🃁 — observant 🃁 — cheerful 🃁 — thoughtful 🃁 — disarming 🃁 — charming 🃁 — curious
🃁 — relentless 🃁 — determined 🃁 — can obsess over things 🃁 — easily bored
Last edited by _Lyre on Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vivian Manyala

Postby _Lyre » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:53 pm

------------------------------------------------
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏᴀʟᴀ ʜᴇɪʀ
| Butterfly | Shapeshifter | Anogirl | 17 | Acefluid |
| absent-minded | sweet | inquisitive | switches between social and anti-social | blunt | is often underestimated because of her seeming delicacy | and loves it | lovable | mischievous | carefree | wildchild |
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕟,
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    As the Queen's beloved niece and childhood friends with both the prince and princess, Vivian is cherished. As a child, she was a bundle of joy, and as a young woman, she is endearing with her perfect balance of carefree innocence and wicked mischievousness. Her inquisitive nature makes it difficult for her to leave a mystery alone, and this combined with her determination and shapeshifting has gotten her into quite a few spots of trouble. Naturally, Vivian is not participating in the competition and this is a large reason for her carefree nature: since she can not participate in the competition, she wasn't required to train rigorously every day and was able to focus on other things. Vivian is very happy with this, as she would not have fared very well is she believed that her worth is determined by her spouse and she has to give up her known life and parts of her heritage in the process. She often feels sorry for the girls forced to compete and what they have went through, and what they haven't, just for a better chance at winning the title of Queen.

Vivian is known as Butterfly because of her sweet and delicate looks, cheerful carefreeness and fluttering clothing and hair. While she enjoys court life well enough, she much prefers running (or swimming, slithering, hopping or flying) wild and free, shifting from form to form. While most shifters end up dedicating most of their lives mastering their abilities, usually to fight and for espionage purposes, shapeshifting comes as naturally to her as breathing. While she mostly stays in her birth skin and will always return to it, she also likes to wear several animals forms (most often birds, snakes, foxes of felines) and she sometimes changes into a he, both mentally and physically. Throughout her adolescent years, she (like many other shapeshifters) would merely vanish the blemishes and imperfections that come with being a teenager and often subtly changes her features to see who would notice. She also plays pranks on people by changing her voice or randomly adding extra limbs to herself.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

╓╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╖
    Enjoys i reading ii music iii singing iv drawing v dancing vi mischief vii nature viii shapeshifting ix (spicy or mildy sweet) food
    ╟╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╢
    Dislikes i closed spaces ii feeling trapped iii overly serious and pompous people iv possible harm to her loved ones v feeling forced
    ╙╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╜
Last edited by _Lyre on Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pallas Sol

Postby _Lyre » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:55 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

═══════════════════
    | The Designer | Female | 22 years old |
    | Bisexual | Aromantic | 1.73 m
    (5 ft 8"-ish) |
    ═══════════════════

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
════════════════════════════════════════════
Pallas possesses an inborn curiosity & desire for knowledge. She studied several languages,
modern & ancient culture, 2D & 3D art, math, several fields science, music, and while she did
not succeed at everything she did (she's human after all), it did not deter her and her curiosity
and desire to know merely grows. During middle school, she ran a small side business selling art,
jewelry and clothing she designed and made online. She gained a steady income from it and it
was the tipping point for her decision to study design (fashion, interior & architectural mainly)
over her desire to study psychology, neurology, bio-chemistry, physics and/or engineering. At
the age of 15, she was discovered by a local singer and after thoroughly impressing her, which
helped get her name out there and three years later, she started running her own professional
business while studying to get her fashion and business degrees as well as a less strenuous study
in architecture and interior designing. However, whatever fame and repute she gained went down
the drain when the singer that helped her get famous so quickly was found to be heavily involved
in a scandal that ruined not just her own reputation, but most of her well-known associates as well.
Now, Pallas is slowly working her way back to the top, and this opportunity could bring her to the
top... Or not and she'll get there the traditional way. She refuses to be deterred by her failures.

════════════════════════════════════════════

╔═══════════════════════╗
    skeptical; pragmatic; sardonic; wry; deadpan;
    cautious; mocking; proud; decisive; calm;
    apathetic until she isn't;immovable; tendency
    to exaggerate things in the most matter-of-fact
    tone ever; prefers misdirection over lying;
    direct; ambitious; call-her-Pal-and-she'll-slit-your-
    throat-with-her-specially-designed-for-this-purpose-
    heels-and-nails; is like a completely different person
    when with her little sister whom she adores; finds
    lots of things and people adorable; will compliment
    you in a factual way that denies you any chance to
    avoid her compliments; always acts unfazed or
    surprised in a deadpan manner; enjoys picking
    others apart with her words and razor-sharp smile;
    personification of morbid humor; determined;
    stubborn; actually pretty honest; nerd;

╚═══════════════════════╝
Last edited by _Lyre on Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Linnéa Paige

Postby _Lyre » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:56 pm

╔════════════════════════════╗

| 'Len' | 'Trouble' | 'Golden' |
    | Female | Aegosexual | Aroflexible |
    | Academics: Engineering | French |
    | 18 years old | July 22nd | Leo |
    Faceclaim: Peyton List (1986)

╚════════════════════════════╝

Character Traits ~ Linnéa is perceptive, skeptical, perfectionistic, graceful, meticulous, spontaneous, confident, unabashed, arrogant, playful, brilliant and somewhat maniacal, as well as a fashionista, a show-off and an actual genius. Others first impression of her is that she is bored, mocking and oozes competence. Often impeccably dressed in gold - heels, jewelry, nail polish, and sometimes even eyeliner and lipstick - as well as black and ivory, Linnéa is respected by her fellow students and teachers. This senior is rather intimidating, usually drawls instead of talk, her voice perpetually infused with deadpan-ness, smile knife-edge sharp and gleaming, and seems untouchable. However, once you get to know her, she is now also a rambling nerd obsessed with sci-fi and fantasy novels and movies, often complains about her brother and his love of puns and cheesy humor as well as teasing him about his budding romance with a CSI, and her coos over sweet, fluffy stories are all genuine. When it comes to her love life, while she enjoys flirting, she is disinterested in being a part of a short-term romantic relationship and simply doesn't have enough time to bother with having a long-term one much to many's dismay and to her brother's relief. She enjoys intellectual conversations, banter, teasing, smirking, and (metaphorically) running circles around others.

Skills, Talents & Abilities ~ Incredible deduction & intuition. Can read between the lines extremely well. These skills both help her in her studies and they are part of the reason why she excels at engineering. Her mind runs in obscure paths and is terrifyingly fast and accurate. Is good at pick-pocketing and stealing and even better at omission, evading the truth and misdirection (lying without actually lying basically). (She was taught by her brother.) She is also a skilled markswoman.

History ~ She was basically raised by her half-brother, Lyon, as well as her grandfather before he passed away (Trouble is Lyon's nickname for her). She and Lyon lived with their poor-imitation- of-what-a father-should-be-father who was arrested when she was 8 years old and Lyon 17 (not nearly half-way soon enough) for being a corrupt cop and for child abuse. Before he ever got arrested however, Lyon was forced to go on 'jobs' with him and was often the scapegoat, leading to him having a dirty record from a young age. He (more often than what she would like) distracts their father from hurting her as much as possible, usually by getting their father to hurt him instead. However, did this not mean that she was unharmed. After their father was arrested, they were put into foster homes and as soon as Lyon turned 18, he filed for emancipation and fought for custody of her. Despite - or perhaps because - of all of this, Linnéa is bright, cheerful and captivating in her intensity. Lyon, being the cunning and intelligent pile of poop that he is, managed to get a well-paid job that consists of him breaking into places and informing the owner of how their security could be bettered, strategically utilizing his skills from his former criminal life. He made sure she got the best education possible and it paid off since she got accepted into St. Madeleine's.
Last edited by _Lyre on Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mio Takeuchi

Postby _Lyre » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:56 pm

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
🌸 Daughter of Demeter 🌸 21 🌸 Female 🌸 Chlorokinetic 🌸
🌸 Grey-Ace 🌸 Homoromatic 🌸 1.54 m
(5 ft. 0.6"-ish) 🌸
🌸 A pair of Japanese sickles disguised as wrist/arm bracers 🌸

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Faceclaim: Heo Sol-ji

🙖—— Loves nature 🙖—— Favorite foods are sushi, fried seaweed, cherries, watermelons, apples,
strawberries, kimchi & agar jelly 🙖—— Tea is life 🙖—— Hates chai tea however 🙖—— Gardener
🙖——
Singer 🙖—— Worst rapper ever 🙖—— Musician 🙖—— Artist 🙖—— Reader 🙖—— Nerd
🙖—— Always has something with flowers (or flower design) on her 🙖—— Professional bioscientist
She and her two twin cousins were throw away children in Japan, left behind so their
illegitimacy would be forgotten, ignored. The then four-years-old spent the next
three years of her life, trying to give her and her cousins (who she considers to be
her must-be-protected-at-all-costs siblings) the best life possible, often purposefully
drawing attention to her so they won't pay any to little Taru and Kairi because she's
learned that attention equals harm. Just before the date of her fourth year at the
orphanage, she took her wards and ran away. She knew that they weren't going to
be adopted because they weren't up for adoption and was desperate to have a
semblance of safety and normality. This is when she first encountered a monster
and the first time her powers turned offensive.

She had used her abilities before, to grow plants that she would then use to heal
her & her sisters' injuries or pain relievers, sometimes to give them a spot of
brightness in their lives. However, her powers were never as violent as the first
time she was attacked by monsters, as the time she saw the two most important
things in her life facing harm. The incident attracted the attention of a married
couple on vacation, immediately recognizing Mio as a demigod. At first, the
couple could not legally adopt the three children, but with one of them being
a grandchild of Athena and the other a child of Nike, they soon managed to
officially adopt them. Moving back to the couple's home in Canada, under
their new parents' care, the three girls settled into their new lives and were
gradually drawn out of their shells and finally, they feel happy and safe. Her
parents moved to the States four years after and Mio was bought to Camp
Olympus then, at the age of thirteen. During the summer, she will usually stay
at Camp with visits from her family and during the school year, she'll switch
back and forth between staying there & staying at her home, taking online
courses and being home-schooled. Now, while she has a life outside of Camp, she
still stays there every once upon a while, usually when she is needed or asked for.
🙖— Sweet 🙖— Protective 🙖— Nurturing 🙖— Calm 🙖— Compassionate 🙖— Thoughtful 🙖— Caring
🙖— Quiet 🙖— Until she gets passionate and opinionated about something 🙖— Intelligent 🙖— Gentle
🙖— A little absent-minded 🙖— Inquisitive 🙖— More practical than people think 🙖— Grounded
🙖— Scarily perceptive 🙖— Intuitive 🙖— Introvert 🙖— Serious 🙖— Unfazed 🙖— Resourceful
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me