[ ⊱ ─ back to blue side ]

A place to store your roleplay character information.

wake me up

before you go go
38%
when september ends
13%
wAKE ME UP INSIDE
50%

Total votes : 8

[ ⊱ ─ back to blue side ]

Postby jamais vu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:36 pm

inside my blue dream, i want to contain you, even if you say no, inside my eyes.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
inside my blue dream, i want to hold you, even if you say we can't, inside my embrace.
Last edited by jamais vu on Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamais vu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jamais vu » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:42 pm

res.
jamais vu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ⊱ ─ soren ]

Postby jamais vu » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:58 pm

━ soren kang, korean name is kang soomin. doesn't care about what you call him.
━ twenty-four years old, born on the eighteenth of july.
━ cis male, he/him pronouns. openly homosexual/romantic.
━ field agent for st. augustine. recently moved from baltimore to the new york sector.
wolf shifter.
— pretty self-explanatory.
— can't stay in this form for too long or else his instincts will take over.
— doesn't have any special abilities outside of wolf form.
━ stands at five foot seven. has a slim and muscular build mostly due to years of dancing experience.
loves children. occasionally volunteers to work at local daycare centers.
━ currently hiding his stress with a smile. he's ready to crack at any given second.
━ on edge and alert 24/7. even the smallest touch can easily set him off.
━ has a teasing, childish sense of humor. also, dad jokes central.
━ kind of like an (annoying) older brother in a way.
━ hates seeing others hurt or in a bad mood. he'll fuss and pamper you until you eventually feel better.
━ most likely to take one for the team than anyone else. maybe he's too selfless for his own good.
━ grows attachments way too quickly. he's scared of losing other people, and it hurts him when he does.
━ not afraid to show his emotions. he tends to start crying whenever he gets angry or frustrated.
━ hasn't always been this tightly wound up and work focus. started after his previous relationship ended.
let's just say it didn't end well and involved a specific millionaires' son.
━ out of everything his parents forced him to do growing up, ballet was something he actually enjoyed.
as a teenager, he participated in musical theater productions either as a background dancer or an actor.
they thought he was going to become the next big ballet star until his powers manifested. things betwe
en his parents downhill from there, but he still continued his lessons throughout high school.
━ something he fears losing the most is his sanity. there's only been a few times where he's nearly lost
himself as a wolf and that's enough to leave an impression on him. the longest he's stayed as a wolf was
for nearly a week. it was after his grandmother's death, and he was an angsty thirteen year old so he th
ought it was a good idea to sulk in wolf form.
━ joined st. augustine because he felt like it was his duty to do so. he has powers, might as well do som
ething with them, right? and maybe it was an excuse to take his mind off of his previous relationship.
━ a defensive fighter, acts as a sort of literal watchdog. uses his heightened senses as a wolf to detect
any enemies and only attacks when provoked. he depends on his fighting skills the other half of the time.
jamais vu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ⊱ ─ atlas ]

Postby jamais vu » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:34 pm

jamais vu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ⊱ ─ jasper ]

Postby jamais vu » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:18 pm

━ jeon jungsuk. prefers to be called by his english name, jasper.
━ nineteen years old, born on june tenth.
━ cis male, he/him. homosexual/romantic, not exactly open or closeted.
━ studying to become a veterinarian. as cheesy as it sounds, it's his childhood dream.
━ stands at six foot two with a lanky but strong build. the embodiment of a gentle giant.
━ probably the most sweetest person out there. literally won't harm a fly.
━ becomes easily excited over the littlest things, if you allow him to, he will very excitedly
start talking about cool bugs, tiny animals, or something interesting he finds on the internet.
━ some people can find him to be rather eccentric due to this interest in the supernatural.
believes in cryptids like bigfoot and the mothman and will assure you that they are out there.
━ sometimes takes walk in the local forests to look for cute animals or mushrooms. maybe
he's also trying to find proof that there are supernatural creatures.
━ draws in his spare time or if he's bored. his art usually contains doodles of flora and fauna.
━ runs an online blog to document his findings, post art, or to just vent his feelings.
big sweet tooth. like, he'd literally eat sugar straight out of the bag without a care.
━ owns a small fish bowl with a betta fish, since it's what the university allows. also grows a
few succulents and cacti. he loves taking care of anything or anyone.
jamais vu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ⊱ ─ bambi ]

Postby jamais vu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:52 pm

━ ha jinsoo, or just "jin". ━ other nicknames include "jinnie" or "bambi," which is what his family embarrassingly calls him. ━ cis male, he/him. ━ eighteen. ━ homosexual/romantic. ━ werewolf, but he prefers the word "lycan" over it. ━ stands at 5'11" with hair that's dyed a pale red. ━ member of the student council. ━ grew up in a large family of werewolves so human interaction is kinda awkward for him. ━ the second-youngest of six siblings which made him kind of a brat. ━ surprisingly, he used to be a bit of a jock when he was younger? he tried to participate in every sport and worked out every day. he just... stopped liking them one day. ━ this tends to happen a lot with his interests. one day, he'll be absolutely obsessed with it and on another day, he'll completely lose his spark for it. ━ however, something he's always been into is art. has a habit of doodling whatever's in front of him since he claims it helps him focus. ━ volunteers for art-related school projects like the murals on the walls. probably going to end up as a freelance artist when he's out of school. ━ he seems to be filled with nothing but unreleased energy. has no idea how to stay still. ━ when he has a crush on someone, he'll do anything to get close to that person. might be seen as weird and clingy. ━ obedient and fiercely loyal, but he won't do everything you tell him to do. he still has his free will and morals.
jamais vu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ⊱ ─ res ]

Postby jamais vu » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:29 pm

idk what to do with him yet.
i just wanted to use changkyun as a fc.
probably gonna be a goth boy or another werewolf.
or both.
jamais vu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ⊱ ─ sooyoung ]

Postby jamais vu » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:37 pm

jamais vu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ⊱ ─ hajoon ]

Postby jamais vu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:52 pm

─ min hajoon. more commonly known as JUNE. ─ twenty-two years old. ─ cis male, he/him. ─ one of the few openly gay idols out there. ─ originally debuted as a rapper and the main dancer in an idol group called LIMIT BREAK. left two years ago from both wanting to pursue a solo career and disagreements with some of his former groupmates. ─ stubborn, strong-willed, and loud. he normally doesn't take orders from anyone. ─ doesn't think before he speaks. he's prone to hurting people without realizing it. ─ an easy, go with the flow kind of guy. he takes whatever opportunity comes to him. ─ some people have described him as lazy. in reality, he's just tired from having to work and practice. ─ his body functions thanks to coffee and sweets. ─ will not hesitate to pull off all-nighters playing video games. ─ absolutely adores tiny animals. used to take care of a few hamsters and turtles before debut. ─ surprisingly, he used to take ballet lessons as a kid because his parents forced him to. dancing is one of the few things he'll thank his parents for. ─ currently is teaching himself how to play the piano to help with his composing skills. ─ honestly doesn't give a single damn about what the public thinks of him. whether it's about his sexuality or brash personality, he doesn't care (or at least tries to appear like that). ─ grew up with overbearing parents that expected him to be accepted into university. except it didn't happen, and that's what lead him here. ─ deep down, he's scared of losing everything that he's worked hard for. he's at the height of his career and all that can topple over with one wrong move. ─ all he wants to be is some kind of figure of inspiration for people. he wants to see more people opening up themselves instead of hiding away.
jamais vu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ⊱ ─ jacinto ]

Postby jamais vu » Mon May 20, 2019 7:12 am

jamais vu

My pets