░M░u░s░e░s░ ░o░f░ ░M░y░ ░M░i░n░d░

A place to store your roleplay character information.

For Offsite Danganronpa RP

Postby cswolf. » Sun May 26, 2019 1:27 pm

Murai Yamada / Male / 19 / Ultimate Mechanic
[Quiet / Blunt / Protective / Leader / Comfident / Efficient]

==============================================================================================================

Inori Hyuga / Female / 16 / Ultimate Florist
[Childish / Playful / Naive / Sugercoater / Energetic / Impulsive]

==============================================================================================================
Jae ??? / Male / 17 / Ultimate Actor [FAKE {Actually the Ultimate Yandere}]
[Possessive / Focused / Social / Deceptive / Helpful /Loving]

Mo Yuki / Female / 18 / Ultimate Sweetsmaker
[Motherly / Calming / Friendly / Disorganized / Messy / Selfless]

Tooki Nanai / Male / 18 / Ultimate Animal Trainer
[Niave / Determined / Loyal / Hopeful / Tempermental / Argumentative]
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sawyer Hablos

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:27 am

Full Name: Sawyer Hablos
Pronouns: He/Him.
Sexuality: Asexual Biromantic
Role: Target

Personality: Sawyer is a loud and proud type of person. He is dedicated to his job. He is a man of deception and secrets however. That was why he was chosen as a target by the assassin. He works for a large mafia which has many, many enemies whom all desire to place out hits on the mafia and it's members. They had been picked off one by one but Sawyer still stands. He has a temper and will not hesitate to knock someone down to the ground if he needs to. He is a very charming and flirtatious man and does not hesitate to make someone know that he is interested in them. He has a tendency to ramble when he is with people he knows, likes, and most importantly, trusts. He doesn't have a filter and is often the man who will say something that another person would not say. He is vocal for things he cares about and will not hesitate to lay his life down for his friends and those he trusts, especially his mafia. He sees them as a family.

Relationship: Single
Crush: N/A
Friends: N/A
Enemies: Various
Others: N/A
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Salem Mariah Fange

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:55 am

Salem Fange

name
Salem Mariah Fange
nickname
Sal
Instrument:
Drums and Vocals
sexuality
Asexual Panromantic

positive traits
+ Focused
+ Friendly
+ Team Player

negative traits
- Naive
- Temperamental
- Procrastinator

fears
~ Failure
~ Abandonment
~ Storms
~ Fire
~ Medical Facilities and Supplies
hair color
Blondish White
eye color
Pale Blue
skin tone
Pale
build
Short and Lanky
height
5'2
weight
130 lbs

crush or s.o.
None...yet ;)
family
Father is out of the picture.
Mariah Marie Fange is his mother
Little Sister named Primrose Marie Fange

other
N/A

Everyone, no matter rich or poor, dies.
They are all buried in the dirt in the same way.
They all fade to black and are forgotten
Don't forget that.

Salem was born to two loving parents...at first. After his little sister was born his parent's relationship crumbled easily. It was already shaky with his mothers addiction to online shopping and various other recreations but the birth of a new child that they could not afford was the last straw on the camel's back. His father left a month after. Salem was sixteen at the time but he has never forgiven his father. He learned that his father got into a tragic accident soon after when he drank and drove and Salem slightly regretted not forgiving him and that is something he will carry forever. His mother fell into a depression when his father left. He got a job as soon as he could and finished his high school career online to get his G.E.D. He has been the "man" of the family ever since. He turned to music early in his life to deal with his parent's fighting and the various other traumas in his life. That was when he learned he could sing and play the drums. He can make a beat with ease and copy music by ear. He has a tendency not to use sheet music when he plays. When he came out as gender-fluid to his mother and sister, they were both so supportive of him. He doesn't like thinking about how his father would react.

Salem is a complex person whom cannot be explained very easily in one little paragraph. They are passionate in all that they do. They find it difficult sometimes to explain their gender to people but they do not quite mind. They prefer to be referred to as They/Them if they are feeling neutral, he/him if they are presenting masculine or she/her if they are presenting feminine. They will inform you which gender they are at that moment. Do not worry. They are more likely to be masculine however. They can also be quite vocal for things that he cares about. Salem has a tendency not to speak unless spoken to. He is not being rude, he just is daydreaming or caught in his thoughts. He is always willing to strike up a conversation if someone chooses to do so. He is very organized, dedicated, and has good time management skills. Salem is one to always look at all options before jumping into a situation. He has a good control over his emotion and temper and is able to calm others with ease. He has good decision making skills and an aptitude to take control of situations when needed to. He trusts his gut instincts.However, he is not good under pressure and will crumple easily. He tends to run from confrontation.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Salem Alexander Mercury || Rebel Captain

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:20 am

Salem Alexander Mercury
    "I do not stand for the 1% taking advantage for the 99%! We need to stand together and rebel! We need to take back what is rightfully ours!"

"Only when the last crop disappears will man truly realize they cannot eat money..."

Name: Salem Alexander Mercury
    Code Name: Mercury
    Sexuality: Closeted Homosexual
    Side of War: Rebels
    Any lingering abilities?: He has a tattoo on his right shoulder blade of a shield. It is made of his father's ashes so he had inherited his abilities and memories, most predominately, his leadership skills. He has a tattoo of a sword on his left calf. It is made of his mother's ashes so he has inherited her abilities and memories, most predominately, her first aid abilities and knowledge.

About him: Salem is a man of many diverse talents. He is a true soldier and has been in this war since he has been sixteen. Yes, it was illegal for him to join so early but having his father as the captain of the force had it's perks. He took over the Rebels force when his father died in a battle for resources. He is a focused and driven individual. He has great organizational and time management skills and is never afraid to trust his gut. He does, however, carry a lot of baggage and burdens from the war. He is a man of justice and slowly he is becoming the face of the rebellion. Everyone will know who Mercury is. This causes trouble however but he is willing to sacrifice his life for the greater good. He promised his mother that before she passed in an attack on the rebel base infirmary.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Salem Alexanders

Postby cswolf. » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:52 am

Salem Alexanders
Male
American
Closeted Homosexual
Salem is quite curious. Often described as being cat like in nature. He is not from the area. visiting for a buisness conference, so he doesn't quite know his way around the area. He works as a mortitian and knows everything and anything there is to an atopsy. He can indicate possible cause of death, time of death, and even whereabouts of the death. He has an eye for details and sees every detail as important, no matter how minor it may be. He has be of some use to some cases in the united states of america. He enjoys solving crimes and the mysteries involved with him. Salem enjoys his job. He finds it facinating and interesting as well he loves being part of a team that brings others to justice. He often wonders about the morbidity of his job but does not find that it affects his job all too much. He hasn't been able to get his dream job as working for a police force or being an investigator as he hasn't been on the job long enough to get any training or experience. This is where a partner, or a mentor, would come in use. They would be able to give him the knowledge and experience required for him to seek out his wanted career path. Salem loves attending gatherings of any kind as he is a people person so he was delighted to be invited to such an elustrious event.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amy Whitaker

Postby cswolf. » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:03 am

A M Y XW H I T A K E R

Amy Whitaker is a 16 year old female. She is 5'2 and 135 lbs. She identifies as asexual panromantic. She is described as a hopeless romantic as well. She does have a crush on the schools quarterback and often does favours for him that he does not return. Amy loves the outdoors and going on adventures. She enjoys taking her dog, Pesto, out for walks. She is a hard-working individual and is a honors student in school. She participates in many activities in school as well as a sport or two and she is in line to be the President of the Student Council in the upcoming election as well as Valedictorian. She is a perfectionist and has a tendency to stress herself out with all of the work she carries upon her shoulders. She has great time-management and organizational skills which is an assest to her with her busy scedule. She also works a job at the nearby cafe on weekends and volunteers once or twice a week at the animal shelter. She is the picture perfect definition of the good girl... What happens if she meets a bad boy who needs a friend just as much as she did? It would be unexpected, wouldn't it?
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Decendants!

Postby cswolf. » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:01 am

Salem Mackay is a 16 year old male shifter. He identifies as homosexual homoromantic. He is the Son of Scar and often acts like him. He can be discribed as a mirror image of his father and often falls into his habits. His powers include being able to shift into a large lion form. He carries the same scar as his father but on the opposite eye. He got it when he talked back to his father. He has no siblings and does not know who his mother is.

==================================================================================================================

August Alan is a 17 year old male warlock. He identifies as asexual demiromantic. He is the Son of the Evil Queen. He hates his mother however and does not want to fall into the same destiny as her. He is fighting hard to be good and prove that once a villain does not always mean he will be a villain. His powers include various different spells and such. He carries a spellbook with him and is always wishing to learn more. He has a younger sister but does not know who his father is.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cassidy

Postby cswolf. » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:30 am

Cassidy
    "When life gives you lemons, make lemonaid... When life gives you ghosts, have fun!"

Cassidy is a 17 year old female. She just moved into this house with her family only to find out that it is being haunted by a ghost. Cas has loved ghosts, horror movies, etc ever since she could talk so when she found out that her new house was being haunted she was absolutely delighted. Her parents moved to the neighborhood as her father just started a new job and this house was a shorter commute to his work. Her mother is a stay at home mom. Her parents see her as having an overactive imagination because they cannot see the ghosts that she sees. She has been able to see ghosts all her life.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Salem Porter Stafford

Postby cswolf. » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:53 am

Salem Porter Stafford
    Royal Guard of His Royal Majesty {Part of the New Order of Musketeers}
    26 years of Age
    Cismale
    Currently Single and Identifies as Homosexual, however he keep this a secret for fear of the public ridicule

Salem was born to two loving parents. His father was a blacksmith for the nearby royals and used to take Salem with him to work whenever his mother was out with her friends discussing various different issues. His mother was a Duchess long ago for a land far away but she went into secret as to be able to marry his father. He does not discuss his past often.

Salem is a man whom is dedicated to his job. He had spent many years training and learning various arts such as horseback riding, archery, and hand to hand combat. He is a stubborn individual and is hot headed. That combination often causes him to be found in arguments with others, often stuck up nobels. He can be described as the dark and mysterious type as he chooses not to disclose much about himself or his past, unless his heart is won.

Salem is attending this event even though he believes he cannot have the love he desires because of his sexuality. Perhaps he is hoping to find himself a lady which could prove his sexuality, that he has had since he was young, wrong and perhaps he could love a lady. That is improbably however so ladies do not get your hopes up. Salem has a thing for "pretty boys" and will not love a man who can beat him in a fight.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sawyer Stafford {The Prince/Princess}

Postby cswolf. » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:07 am

Sawyer Stafford is a young male who personally identifies as asexual homoromantic. However, his father believes that he is fully, 100% straight. He is a quiet child who loves a bit of adventure and wishes to break away from this mundane life. He is not quite satisfied with having to learn how to be a Sultan and wishes to just live a free life. Sawyer as a pet Jaguar named Milan. He loves public gatherings and theatrical performances.

Sawyer is the soon to be Sultan of the lands but what happens when his father gets wind of a new, more suitable, prince coming into the lands. Why, he dresses his son up as a princess and gets him to lure in Ali as a suiter to be the perfect Sultan. Sawyer knew that his father did not see him as a good fit for the next Sultan of the lands but he didn't think that his father would stoop this low. Sawyer goes along with it however, hating to disappoint his father in any of the matters. Sawyer goes by Sophia whenever he is dressed in his feminine form.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me