░M░u░s░e░s░ ░o░f░ ░M░y░ ░M░i░n░d░

A place to store your roleplay character information.

░M░u░s░e░s░ ░o░f░ ░M░y░ ░M░i░n░d░

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:09 am

This is where I am going to store all the various forms I have made for different role-plays for my use later. Please do not copy any of the forms which are posted here as they are the muses of my mind.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cyprus Alexander Smith

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:16 am

Cyprus Alexander Smith
22 years of age
Male
Pansexual

Cyprus is a true leader, placing others before his own welfare. He is intuitive and strategic and often does not go into a situation without first having a plan in place. However, he can be impulsive in the face of danger and will jump into a situation without looking before he leaps. He is a great story-teller and often will go on tangents when talking to someone. He is a chatty extrovert but doesn't often see when others wish to end a conversation. He is the person who uses quite a bit of emojis in a text conversation as he feels that normal words are unable to convey what he needs to.

Cyprus was born to two loving parents. His father was a sea captain on the rough seas when he met Cyprus's mother working as a waitress in a small town and took her with him on an adventure of a life-time. Cyprus was born soon after. Years later his mother left his father for a younger man and Cyprus was left to be raised by his father. His father taught him everything he needed to know about adventure and was the one to encourage Cyprus to get a job in Africa driving for safari.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Magnolia Annabella Smith

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:16 am

Full Name: Magnolia Annabella Smith
Nickname (if any): Maggie
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Pansexual
Role: Customer Relations

Personality: Magnolia is a charming lady who enjoys chatting with others whether that be solving problems, presenting solutions or gossiping. She is nosey and enjoys knowing what everyone is up to at any and all times. She is a social butterfly and enjoys planning parties and attending them as well. She adores when friends and family call her Maggie as Magnolia makes her sound too old in her personal opinion. She is quite vocal and opinionated as well and a master in debate. She is over-confident however and some do not trust her with their secrets as she had a tendency to spread them, whether she means to or not. For this same reason, she doesn't share her own secrets with others. She is often seen smiling and giggling. She is a kindred soul to her core.

Short Bio: Magnolia didn't start in this company but she had always worked in customer relations, starting when she was only 10 with her sister's lemonade stand where she got to deal with all the complaints when her sister added salt instead of sugar to the lemonade. She then worked in a retail store for a little bit when she began a manager and decided to move onto better things. She joined the team when she was 20 and hasn't looked back ever since.
She is a stationary fanatic and if you need an office supply, she is the one you need to ask because she has EVERYTHING! She also had a odd habit where if she sees a spider anywhere in the office, she needs to pick it up with a glass and paper and release it outside. She doesn't believe in hurting any creature.

Family: Melinda Smith [Sister], August "Auggie" Smith [Brother], Brenda and Richard Smith [Parents]
Relationship: Single, Searching for Mr/Mrs Right
Friends: Everyone!
Enemies: Those whom she has scorned
Other: N/A
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Melody Dragonia

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:19 am

Melody Marie Dragonia
"Life's a drag. Sometimes you just need to dive into the waters of the world, swim your cares away, and never return to the perils of the dry land..."

Melody Marie Dragonia
22 years of age
Female
Lesbian

Melody loves the open water, whether that means a lake, pond, or the ocean that she resides in. She loves when her hair floats behind her and she can dive and swerve and explore. She is observant, fun-filled, and playful. But she is also naive, too curious for her own good, and timid in the face of dangers. When given the option of fight or flight, she always chooses to flee the scene. How she became a mermaid is quite the story. When she was a small girl she and her parents had gone on a cruise to the Caribbean. What the captain of this ship did not know was that the path to his land was plagued with sirens and terrors alike. When the ship passed through the path of the sirens, Melody was drawn into the water by their lovely singing. As she sank in the water, unable to breath, one of the sirens noticed her and that she was a female. They did not like hurting women but the ship had already gone too far for Melody to be returned. They decided to turn her into one of them but with the ability to shift her legs back and forth so that she could return to her former life if she wanted to. But she did not return to the human world. She enjoyed her new "sisters" and the free life that the ocean presented her. She was now twenty-two and was not looking back.

When Melody is comfortable in open waters her legs shift into a gorgeous long, shimmery, teal tail with darker blue at it's base and the tips of the tail. She is able to control this shifting, mostly, and will use legs when on dry lands. However, whenever she becomes quite injured, her tail will automatically shift back into legs to conserve energy.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Magnolia Elizabeth Handler

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:19 am

Magnolia Elizabeth Handler
THE PARTY ANIMAL
Magnolia "Maggie" Elizabeth Handler
17 years of age [March 10th, 2001]
Female
Bisexual
The Party Animal
+ Traits - Protective, Honest, Hopeful
= Traits - Calm, Lazy, Creative
- Traits - Cocky, Gossip, Impulsive

Magnolia "Maggie" Elizabeth Handler is described as being a wild child. She is a gossip and has a tendency to allow secrets to tumble from her lips just as soon as someone tells her of them. She is curious and nosey and that often lands her in situations she should not be in. She is adaptable however and can smooth-talker her way out of most situations. Maggie is a chatty, happy, extroverted girl. She is never seen without her perfect smile. She is cocky, however, and will not back down from any dare, no matter how stupid the dare may be.
Maggy was born to two loving parents as their one and only child. For that reason, she is completely used to being the center of attention and being able to get into mischief without getting into too much troube. She is her daddy's little girl after all. She grew up with a sense of wonder, creativity and adventure and was described as an over-excited, ambisious child. She hasn't always gotten in jams such as the one she has gotten into with all of her friends but she knows she didn't start the fire, so who did? She blamed the braniac.

lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

August Matthews

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:21 am

August "Auggie" Alexander Matthews
"The English language is facinating! Our alphabet is made up of 26 letters but we use them in various different ways to communicate emotions from love, to anger, to hatred."

August Alexander Matthews
Goes by Auggie with his friends
18 Years of Age
Male
Pansexual
English Major
Dreams of Being a Fiction Writer
+ traits - Honest, Hopeful, Protective
= traits - Creative, Respective, Calm
- traits - Naive, Procrastinator, Lazy

Auggie is a true dreamer. He enjoys sitting in a nice sunbeam at his desk and writing. He has always loved writing even when he was a small child. He would make up various different stories and loved playing games of pretend. He is a real sweetheart and is honest and hopeful for the world. He is protective for his friends as well. He can be lazy or procrastinate on tasks that he doesn't want to do at all. He is naive and will easily believe anything if it's told to him. He is inquisitive however and will find out if something is false quickly through research. He loves having a soul-mate he can write to. He often writes little love letters on his arm for his soul-mate to read.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cyprus Felidae

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:21 am

Cyrus Felidae
Child of The Cheshire Cat
Cyrus Felidae
20 years of age
Male
Pansexual
Abilities include those which his father had. He is able to disappear and reappear in a blink of an eye. He is also able to shift into a feline form that can range from a small kitten to a large tiger.
+ Traits - Protective, Hopeful, Happy
= Traits - Calm, Lazy, Creative
- Traits - Cocky, Sneaky, Impulsive
Acting Major

Cyrus Felidae can easily be compared to a sly cat. He is charming with both men and women alike and uses his charms and looks to his advantage to get out of situations such as assignments and group projects. He is often found laughing somewhere on campus after he commits a prank that goes perfectly. Wherever Cyrus walks, chaos is clear to follow. He enjoys riddles and tricks and does not enjoy giving easy answers to questions. Take his words with a grain of salt as well as he has a tendency to lie. He is quite lazy and has a tendency not to pull his own weight in school. He is impulsive and cocky at times. He is curious as well about quite a few things but you know what they always say, curiousity killed the cat...
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cyprus Felidae

Postby cswolf. » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:19 am

Cyprus Felidae
"I do not appreciate weakness. I'd rather be dead then allow others to know what I fear and what can take me down. I'd appreciate my men to have the same mentality..."
Cyprus Felidae
Cy, King, Kitty
Male
Bisexual [Closeted]
Dislikes: Weakness, Being talked down upon, Quiet people {Thinks they are hiding something}, the rival mafia
Fears: Being forgotten, disappointing his father, losing his position of power, failure.

Cyprus is a strong personality that not everyone appreicates. He is blunt and honest and will tell it as it is. He doesn't suger-coat and doesn't see the best in people. He only wants the best and that includes his gang members. He has had to execute a few of his members for desiring to leave the gang or for showing weakness. He runs his gang like an elite, tight-knit, buisness. He is serious and mature for his age and has learned everything he uses in his gang from his father. Deep down he craves affection and attention however because he doesn't have a mother anymore to give him that love and affection. He is smart and strategic and always has a plan whenever he goes into battle. He is impulsive and has a temper sometimes so watch out when you tick him off. He is tactical and you often do not know you are in his line of fire until it's already too late. He is a grand fighter as well. He is vocal and often plays dirty in fights. His mentality is to expect the unexpected, even if that includes bringing a knife to a fist-fight.
Last edited by cswolf. on Sat May 18, 2019 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Virgil Young

Postby cswolf. » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:53 am

Virgil Young
Male
Bisexual
5'2
135 lbs
Likes: Singing, playing the guitar, preforming, sweets, rain, the open road, traveling, adventure, parties, drinks, snow storms, holidays, joking, late nights, music, dogs, snakes, rats.
Dislikes: Needles, hot days, conflict, relish, spiders, cocky people, horror movies, horror games, people taking too long to text back, phone calls, being woken up early, early mornings.

Strengths: Good voice, great guitar skills, kind, active, adaptable, adventurous, alert, balanced, calm, caring, charming, cheerful, confident, decisive, dedicated, dramatic, fair, flexible, friendly

Weaknesses: Cocky, impulsive, bossy, flirtatious, can be grumpy, blunt, harsh, impatient, can be lazy, moody, overcritical of himself.

Lead Guitarist for Bloodline and the Lost Black.

Virgil was only 18 when he was invited to join the band with Elliot at the lead because of his guitar skills. He grew close to the older boy over their many years of preforming at each other's side.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cedrick McQueen

Postby cswolf. » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:54 am

CEDRICK MCQUEEN
"Let's adventure all around the globe with our band and spread our music to everyone! They will understand why we are an overnight sensation!"

Cedrick McQueen
Male
Homosexual
5'2
130 lbs
Likes: Singing, preforming, sweets, rain, the open road, traveling, adventure, parties, drinks, snow storms, holidays, joking, late nights, music, dogs, snakes, rats.

Dislikes: Needles, hot days, conflict, relish, spiders, cocky people, horror movies, horror games, people taking too long to text back, phone calls, being woken up early, early mornings.

Strengths: Good voice, kind, active, adaptable, adventurous, alert, balanced, calm, caring, charming, cheerful, confident, decisive, dedicated, dramatic, fair, flexible, friendly, hyper, creative

Weaknesses: Cocky, impulsive, bossy, flirtatious, can be grumpy, impatient, can be lazy, moody, overcritical of himself.

Lead Singer for _______________

Cedrick was only 18 when he started his band ___________________ with ________________ and two other boys.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me