โ˜พ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐žโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ \\

A place to store your roleplay character information.

blank

Postby chase. » Sun May 07, 2023 5:33 am

f.c timothรฉe chalamet

name text text text text text text text text text

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ€œfirst lyric line wordโ€
โ€œSecond lyric line wordโ€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx โ™›
xxxx first last โ—‹ gender โ—‹ orient. โ—‹ age โ—‹ role/job

[ adjective ] [ adjective ] [ adjective ] [ adjective ] [ adjective ] [ adjective ]

__________________________________basic info______________________________________
Name words words words words words words words words words words words
________________________________________________________________________________
[ personality ] [ dob ] [ sign ] [ scent ] [ something ] [ something ]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

blank relos

Postby chase. » Sun May 07, 2023 5:35 am

trivia
    i. trivia

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      [ โ™› - respects ] [ โ˜† - pos. ] [ โœฎ - neu. ][ โ˜… - neg. ] [ โฅ - possible interest ] xxxxxxxxxx โ™›

the relations !!

'quote goes here'
      name here - [ symbols ] - text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

'quote goes here'
      name here - [ symbols ] - text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

'quote goes here'

[feel free to msg me if thereโ€™s any relations or ideas youโ€™d like to discuss <3 ]

chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elias

Postby chase. » Sun May 07, 2023 6:35 am

f.c timothรฉe chalamet

Elias stands at 5โ€™10, and he has an incredibly
lithe build. His face is pale and angular, with
wavy brunette hair that reaches past his ears.
He doesnโ€™t have much muscle whatsoever, heโ€™s
not weak, but his skills definitely reside in
agility and technique over strength. Heโ€™s
always been a touch insecure over it, but
his gracefulness is worth it, some days.

His eyes are a muted green colour, and
he is always clean shaven. Youโ€™ll
never see an ounce of scruff on his manโ€™s
face. Clothing wise, he tends to go for darker
colours, normally blacks. He wears a ring
on his left hand, and multiple bracelets/
necklaces. However none of any particular
value; just sentimental.

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ€œ you pay me back in kind (youโ€™re gonna wish you)โ€
โ€œ and reap just what youโ€™ve sown (never had met me)โ€

xxxx Elias โ€œelโ€ black โ—‹ male โ—‹ bi โ—‹ 19 โ—‹ mayorโ€™s son

[ charismatic ] [ flirty ] [ manipulative ] [ misguided ] [ dignified ] [ witty ]

__________________________________basic info______________________________________
Elias, the definition of โ€˜family expectationsโ€™. From the moment he was born,
he was groomed by his parents to be the next great โ€œBlackโ€. The sole heir to his
householdโ€™s name. He comes from old money, his father, the mayor is a rich man
with shares in many prominent businesses and companies. Despite their vast wealth
and influence, Eliasโ€™ parents are not good people. He was treated rather poorly -
robbed of a childhood and forced to adhere to his familyโ€™s standards. When he was
just a boy, he was sent overseas to Cambridge - England, his duty was to attend an
incredibly prestigious boarding school.

In the end, Elias spent so many years in England, that he soon began to consider the
place home. He returned three times a year at most to see his parents, and even then
they were too busy, sending him out to attend meetings and fancy events and galas, to
give their boy any ounce of affection. After years of living amongst other people โ€˜like
himโ€™, he came to the conclusion that his job is indeed to serve his family. He was born
to take his fatherโ€™s place, and that is what he has been trained to do. Friends were a
luxury he was not permitted; unless they were solely to further his ambitions. Using
people as stepping stones does a number on a person, and El is not proud of his manip-
ulative talents. Despite being surrounded by his peers, he grew up lonely. Being out-
casted from relationships by his parents, banned from friendships, and barred from
any contact with people outside of having to charm them at parties. He doesnโ€™t know
how to make friends, only connections. He has learnt how to play a role, and he plays
it well. He learnt how to play the game, and play the game he shall.

When he was nineteen, he returned to the states permanently (as per his fatherโ€™s request).
To most, the mayorโ€™s heavy hand may be suffocating - but to Elias it was his image of โ€˜familyโ€™.
To him, family is to serve. He doesnโ€™t need cuddles, or gifts, or quality time - he just needs
to show his father that he is not the failure he suggest he might be. He is useful to them,
and they have reason to love him. Maybe not as their son, but atleast as their heir. After
the outrage of the Trinketโ€™s havoc, he was sent by his father to infiltrate them. It wasnโ€™t hard
to come up with a convincing cover story; kicked out for being a disappointment, one nasty
fight between him and his parents and that was it. Itโ€™s almost sad itโ€™s so believable; a boy
who was barely seen because he was sent away to another continent for schooling, and
the mayor who is known for being a man with an incredibly strict and harsh approach to
matters. Of course their relationship would be strained, and so El adopted the cover
story with ease. Anecdotes about how his parents treated him badly, how he was sent away,
unwanted and unloved. Perhaps itโ€™s so painfully easy to spin the tale when the tale is mostly
truth.
________________________________________________________________________________
[ istp ] [ nov ] [ scorpio ] [ sea salt & rain ] [ el/eli ] [ something ]
Last edited by chase. on Mon May 08, 2023 5:54 am, edited 11 times in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elias relations

Postby chase. » Sun May 07, 2023 6:36 am

trivia
    i. loves reading, thereโ€™s something incredibly therapeutic in being able to sit
    in someone elseโ€™s world. particularly enjoys older literature, such as white
    fang and the lord of the rings series. ii. classically trained in ballet, hates
    it, but did it to appease his family and โ€œfit inโ€. iii. was made to take rigorous
    self defence classes with a private tutor, in preparation for being around the
    โ€œcity low-lifeโ€. iv. struggles with insomnia and nightmares, is often awake
    sporadically during the night, most of the time he reads to try and fall back
    asleep. v. enjoys thunderstorms, the thunder is soothing and the flashes of
    lightning help drag him out of his own mind. vi. has the biggest soft-spot for
    animals, especially dogs. will always sooner feed a stray dog than himself -
    doesnโ€™t want anyone to know heโ€™s that soft however. vii. does his best to put
    up a facade, he doesnโ€™t want to show vulnerability and heโ€™s a master at re-
    directing conversations.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      [ โ™› - respects ] [ โ˜† - pos. ] [ โœฎ - neu. ][ โ˜… - neg. ] [ โฅ - possible interest ] xxxxxxxxxx โ™›

the relations !!

'I feel scared and Iโ€™m starting to sink'
      Elias โ€œElโ€ Black - [ โœฎ โ˜… ] - Elias is a complicated person. He struggles to uphold the ideals his family has bestowed upon him - from an early age he was essentially marked as their puppet. Everything he does must be for the good of the family name, not that they deserve it. He has a misguided sense of loyalty, and being so scared of upsetting the fragile balance in the household - he tries his best to desperately keep everything tied together. Heโ€™s unsure of what he believes, and he will likely put his own feelings aside to do what he has been taught is โ€œrightโ€. He has a job, and he has to prove himself.

'quote goes here'

'quote goes here'

[feel free to msg me if thereโ€™s any relations or ideas youโ€™d like to discuss <3 ]

Last edited by chase. on Sun May 07, 2023 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elias

Postby chase. » Sun May 07, 2023 8:36 pm

๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฌ xxxx โ™›
    [ mayorโ€™s son ] [ he/him ] [ location - xx ] [ mood - xx ] [ xx words ]

Elias text

[ inventory : xx ]

[ tags ; xx ]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

run little lion man

Postby chase. » Mon May 22, 2023 5:23 am

f.c henry cavil

text text text text text text text text text text

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ€œ we all belong to the cities and the streetsโ€
โ€œwe all belong hereโ€

xxxxxxxxxx leon west โ—‹ cismale โ—‹ xx โ—‹ 24 โ—‹ xx

[ calm ] [ logical ] [ level-headed ] [ funny ] [ considerate ] [ attentive ]

__________________________________basic info ______________________________________
Text

[ personality ] [ month ] [ sign ] [ scent ] [ words ] [ words ]
Last edited by chase. on Fri May 26, 2023 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

delray โ€œdelโ€ milton

Postby chase. » Fri May 26, 2023 10:18 pm

f.c henry cavil

Del is a large man, 6โ€™4 tall and muscular. Heโ€™s
got a large, abstract tattoo that covers his
entire upper back, from his shoulders until
it tapers off lower down his spine. The tat
isnโ€™t anything meaningful, just a large splash
of ink; like someone had thrown a paint bucket
over him. His eyes are blue in colour, which stand
out against his short, wavy, jet black hair. Del is
very rarely clean shaven, usually sporting some
type of scruff. He is also covered in a plethora
of scars - most of which inflicted on him by other
wolves during the combat his alpha would send
him head-first into.

Delโ€™s clothing style is rather basic; usually
consisting of a plain button-up overshirt,
and washed out blue jeans. When training
he can normally be found in grey joggers
and a loose black tank top.

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ€œnow all your hundred thousands best remember my nameโ€
โ€œIโ€™d sucker punch an army if they got in my wayโ€

xxxxxxxxxx delray โ€œdelโ€ milton โ—‹ cismale โ—‹ werewolf โ—‹ 28 โ—‹ new

[ impulsive ] [ staunch ] [ quick ] [ sarcastic ] [ logical ] [ confident ]

__________________________________basic info _________________________________
Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

[ istp ] [ november ] [ sagittarius ] [ cedar wood and ocean salt ]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jasper west

Postby chase. » Sun May 28, 2023 4:44 am

f.c andrew garfield

Jasper is tall and lanky, heโ€™s 6โ€™4 and has a lean
build. His eyes are dark brown in colour and
he has medium brown hair thatโ€™s reasonably
long and and messily cut - he usually gets
someone else to cut it for him instead of
scavenging for the spare change to pay a
barber.

Despite being indoors often, he has a slight
tan, and jasper has a fair few scars littered
around - all of which are either from minor
scraps on the street or accidentally cutting
himself whilst trying to repair or make
something. He doesnโ€™t mind though, rough
hands are a sign of hard work.

Jasp struggles to find clothes that fit him well
because heโ€™s tall but lean, so he is usually in
either a plain t-shirt or sweatshirt with the
same black sweatpants. Jasper does wear
glasses sometimes, but he prefers not to incase
he accidentally loses them.

He has no piercings or tattoos, and currently
has no plans to get any.

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ€œif youโ€™re lost, you can look and you will find meโ€
โ€œtime after time, if you fall - i will catch youโ€

xxxx jasper โ€œjasโ€ west โ—‹ cismale โ—‹ bi โ—‹ 19 โ—‹ trinket

[ rational ] [ peaceful ] [ intelligent ] [ witty ] [ caring ] [ gentle ]

Jasper west had a rather uneventful family life - growing up in an all-boys
orphanage. Whether his family died tragically when he was a babe or if they
just opted for another life, he doesnโ€™t know - and it doesnโ€™t matter much to
him now. The orphanage was poor and corrupt, so Jasper was raised by the older
boys. They taught him how to steal, how to fight and how to survive - or rather
they tried
. Jasper was too honest to be a thief and too peaceful to physically fight
others. However, Jasper was smart and kind - so he was much better suited for helping
the others come up with plans in how to scam people or steal, working behind the
scenes instead of on the front lines.

Jasper was taught the basics by the orphanage, he can read and write just fine - but
maths is where he excels at. If you need someone to do a calculation, heโ€™s your man.
This led to the orphan boys trying more and more risky endeavours; using Jasper to
help strategise. He could learn peopleโ€™s routines, get accurate times for each step
and show the others the best windows of opportunities. He doesnโ€™t like stealing, but
he knows itโ€™s a necessity to live - even though he doesnโ€™t do it first hand, he still
feels a touch guilty. Jasper tried to pickpocket once or twice, but even as a child he
was always the tall and awkward one, so he got caught every time - Jasp also wasnโ€™t
charismatic enough to talk his way out of situations, so it didnโ€™t take long for him to
be pushed to the back of the group to work alone, on less physical tasks.

When he was ten it became apparent that Jasper was struggling with his eyesight,
ramming his shoulder into doorframes, misreading signs down the street, not
recognising his friends from a distance. Eventually he was taken to the opticians,
where he was was given prescription glasses - they lasted about a month before
someone inevitably broke them by being too rough. His eyesight isnโ€™t awful, and
Jasper can make do without glasses, but they certainly help. The streets werenโ€™t
kind to someone with specs, so he learnt how to adapt - he can see things fine if
theyโ€™re close enough, but itโ€™s when thereโ€™s a bit of distance involved does it get tricky.

The orphanage was closed down due to inefficient funding when he was fifteen, and
they ran to the streets like rats. Jasper worked odd jobs immediately, from a news boy
to a delivery boy - at one point he was a farm hand for six months before the farmerโ€™s
son framed him for stealing. Jasper floated from job to job for years, each time losing
it after his eyesight caused him to make one too many errors.

Jasper eventually found his way to the trinkets, hearing whispers about a group who
were actively trying to fight against the cityโ€™s oppression. They caught Jasperโ€™s attention
for two reasons, the most obvious one being their rebellious and bold nature. The other
reason was the way they seemed to be bonded like a family - something Jasper missed from
his years at the orphanage. The boyโ€™s peacekeeping attitude and rationality helped him, and
before long he was a member of the infamous group. Heโ€™s now been with them for almost
three months, and he wouldnโ€™t trade them for the world.
[ infj ] [ oct. 13 ] [ libra ] [ oud wood โ€˜n orange ] [ should wear his glasses more often ]
Last edited by chase. on Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:22 pm, edited 40 times in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jasp trivia

Postby chase. » Sun May 28, 2023 4:50 am

trivia
    i. thankfully has a pair of glasses now, but doesnโ€™t wear them much because
    heโ€™s scared of losing/damaging them. ii. enjoys gardening, itโ€™s something
    he picked up after being a farmhand and itโ€™s one of the more practical
    hobbies - although he isnโ€™t the best at it. iii. jasper is always willing to
    lend an ear to anyone - he doesnโ€™t like seeing people upset and will try
    his best to help if he can. iv. doesnโ€™t like reading or writing, it strains his
    eyes if heโ€™s not wearing his glasses so he only does it if he has to. v. is an
    absolutely horrific artist, the only thing heโ€™s good at is painting the high
    areas that other people canโ€™t reach. v. heโ€™s quite protective over his
    clothes, because it was hard for him to find things that fit him, but heโ€™d
    give his jumper to someone who was shivering without thinking about it.
    vi. prefers autumn, he doesnโ€™t cope too well with the heat. vii. sprawls
    out when sleeping, usually has two limbs off the mattress at any given
    time. viii. did very well in school when he attended, but didnโ€™t have
    much time to study so he never bothered to finish his education - the
    survival of his friends taking priority. ix. he might be kind and considerate
    but he can be sarcastic and witty when he wants - which is quite often.
    x. heโ€™ll make sarcastic comments without thinking about it, and then
    apologise if it landed wrong. xi. it takes a fair amount to upset him, heโ€™s
    pretty good at remaining level-headed and with his passive nature it
    would be very hard to get him to lash out - heโ€™s more of a big friendly
    giant type. xii. smokes occasionally, but acknowledges itโ€™s bad and will
    reprimand others for it.

the crew !!

'quote goes here'

'quote goes here'

Last edited by chase. on Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i swear itโ€™s nothing personal - cas bailey

Postby chase. » Sun May 28, 2023 8:49 am

these friends - they donโ€™t love you, they just love the hotel suites now!
    I donโ€™t care what you think, as long as itโ€™s about me.
    trivia
    i. quite likes animals, prefers dogs to cats but isnโ€™t a diehard on it. ii. into
    stars and constellations, found interest in it after looking up his name. iii.
    normally listening to music, has a wide range but particularly older bands
    such as abba, queen, or ac/dc, any modern music is rock or indie. add
    the entire phantom of the opera soundtrack to that. iv. can play the piano
    but only does it as a party-trick. v. pretty decent at fighting, heโ€™s been in
    countless bar brawls and street fights since his parentโ€™s death. he can be
    a bit of an instigator. v. could drink enough alcohol to tank a horse and
    still be able to walk in a straight line. vi. doesnโ€™t like coffee, but will
    pound 3 redbulls in five minutes. vii. isnโ€™t the best sleeper, but he can
    fall asleep very easily and in the most random of places. viii. is not
    afraid to start a fight with someone ten times his size if they give him
    a reason too. ix. has a good death stare, itโ€™s probably from his mother.
    x. hates being alone without either music or company - always on the go so
    he doesnโ€™t have to be alone with his own thoughts. xi. doesnโ€™t like sleeping
    in the same room as other people - gets concerned heโ€™ll have a bad dream
    and wake them up. xii. has slept hunched over his motorcycle more times
    than heโ€™s slept in a proper bed at this point. xiii. type of guy to try make
    people fall in love with him just for the ego boost, only for him to leave
    xiv. very smart, however doesnโ€™t act like it - takes a lot of comfort in
    just being your stereotypical rich playboy, he also fears people not liking
    what they see beneath the fun-loving party animal persona, so he pretends
    thatโ€™s all there is to him.

the others !!

'quote goes here'

'quote goes here'

Last edited by chase. on Sun May 28, 2023 12:05 pm, edited 12 times in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me