aqua's rp storage!!

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: aqua's rp storage!!

Postby aquamiao » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:58 pm

Code: Select all
[right][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/373576435157172228/758576088904368128/image0.jpg?width=504&height=625[/img][/right]
[center][color=#8000BF][size=150]✩ Lysithea von Ordelia ✩[/size]

[size=120][i]"i will not die yet ."[/i][/size][/color]
[size=90]
[u][b]gender/pronouns:[/b][/u] cis female, she/her
[u][b]age:[/b][/u] 20
[u][b]species/race:[/b][/u] human, fodlandi
[u][b]sexuality:[/b][/u] biromantic (strong female lean) demisexual
[u][b]fandom(if applicable):[/b][/u] fire emblem: three houses[/size]
[color=#8000BF]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]
[size=75]
[u][b]powers/abilities:[/b][/u] lysithea is an extremely skilled mage who specializes in dark magic. her attacks are very powerful, but tire out somewhat easily if used too many times at once.
[u][b]appearance:[/b][/u] pale skin, white hair, pinkish eyes. she lost her hair and eye color as a result of blood experiments
[u][b]personality:[/b][/u] lysithea is incredibly hardworking and puts her studies before all else for the sake of her family. she gets annoyed when she feels others are wasting time that could be put to her work. she has a sharp tongue and a serious demeanor- with the knowledge that her life could end at any moment, she feels no need to sit back and idly enjoy her youth. that being stated, she absolutely cannot stand being called or treated like a child. she desperately hides her "childish" traits- such as her love for cake and her fear of ghosts.

[u][b]history:[/b][/u]  ( SLIGHT FE3H SPOILERS ) lysithea was born to house ordelia of the leicester alliance along with three other siblings. when she was still quite young, a rebellion started in a nearby territory, and lysithea's parents offered support and shelter to those rebelling. but the rebels were struck with a crushing defeat, and house ordelia was to be punished alongside them. lysithea and her siblings were taken away by mages, who ran painful blood tests and experiments on them as their parents stood by unable to do anything. lysithea watched in horror as all three of her siblings dropped dead as their bodies gave up fighting... she fearfully awaited her own death, but it never came. she was the only survivor. as a result of these tests she lost all pigmentation from her hair and eyes, and was now infused with a second crest- which were powers said to be gifted from the goddess long ago and were normally inherited by bloodline- a major crest of gloucester along with a minor crest of charon, which she was already born with. the mages stated that lysithea's lifespan would be greatly shortened and she could potentially die at any moment, then left her to die with her shattered family.[/size]
[size=75]
[b]likes:[/b] magic, tactics research, eating sweets, lillies
[b]dislikes:[/b] being treated like a child, anything physically laborious, ghosts, bitter foods
[b]other:[/b] i hope this is ok !! this rp looks so fun
[color=#8000BF]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size][/center]
Last edited by aquamiao on Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,
a light that cuts into the darkness--
light up my eyes and i won’t get lost,
so watch over me, Regulus!

aqua | they/them | discord: sticktoyourfaith
current interests: blue lock, prsk,
apothecary diaries, gotg, splatoon, etc

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:28 pm

[left][quote]NAME
pronouns - tags: open
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NAME
pronouns - tags: open

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:05 pm

[right][img]image%20(has%20to%20be%20tall)[/img][/right]
[center][color=#8000BF][size=150]✩  ✩[/size]

[size=120][i]" quote / link ."[/i][/size][/color]
[size=90]
[u][b]gender/pronouns:[/b][/u]
[u][b]age:[/b][/u] 20
[u][b]species/race:[/b][/u]
[u][b]sexuality:[/b][/u]
[u][b]fandom(if applicable):[/b][/u] [/size]
[color=#8000BF]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]
[size=75]
[u][b]powers/abilities:[/b][/u]
[u][b]appearance:[/b][/u]
[u][b]personality:[/b][/u]

[u][b]history:[/b][/u] [/size]
[size=75]
[b]likes:[/b]
[b]dislikes:[/b]
[b]other:[/b]
[color=#8000BF]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size][/center]

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:42 am

✩ Emilia "Mili" Thomas ✩

" trash on the walls and trash on the floor
liquid eyeliner stuck to the door
screwing everything up and doing everything wrong
in my defense i wasn’t supposed to be around this long . "

gender/pronouns: cis female, she/her
species/race: human
sexuality: bisexual

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

powers/abilities: emilia was given the power to create, control, and manipulate electricity. this grants her the ability to electrocute those she touches and shoot strikes of electricity at her foes from afar. while it isn't fast enough to be considered super speed, she does run significantly faster than others. she can power up her attacks by sapping electricity from other sources as well as power up electrical machinery. it was rumored that those with electricity-based powers could control some aspects of the weather, but she has never been able to before.
appearance: she stands at an even 5'4" and has a pretty fair body shape. don't let her lack of seeable muscles fool you- she is quite strong and WILL throw you across a room if you're on bad terms with her. emilia loves her makeup dark, and you will almost always find her wearing black lipstick or some heavy eyeliner. she likes her clothes similarly- she wears goth-like / casual clothing.
personality: emilia can be described in a few words- snarky, fun, and passionate. she takes on somewhat of an "i don't care" persona. you will rarely, if at all, see her showing her fears and concerns to others. she's quite fun to be around- expect her to throw in several snarky remarks and humorous comments! emilia believes strongly in her opinions and beliefs. ask for her opinion on the government and she will sure give you an answer- a long, angered answer. to her foes she acts prideful, cold, and a little arrogant- as it's her way of holding power above others in a conversation.
unfortunately, emilia holds a lot of anxiety and self-doubt within her. it's something she despises herself for. she wouldn't just tell anybody this, but she is quite the overthinker- she's just learned to hide it over time.

history: Emilia grew up in a large family with her five other siblings- she was the second oldest of them all. It was a great life- running around the house, struggling with school, getting into arguments- she desperately wishes it could all be that easy again. it happened one morning when she had gotten into an argument with someone at her high school. they taunted her and called her names, and she finally snapped. she had shoved them onto the ground- her hands making an awful bzzt! sound as they made contact with the other student. terrified, she ran as fast as she could. she didn't even know where she was going, she just knew she had to run. hours later, a horrified and worn out emilia stumbled upon the hidden. she stays with them now- but constantly thinks about her family.

likes: looking like she just came out of a hot topic in the early 2000's, spicy food, energy drinks
dislikes: the government, worms
other:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[right][img]https://media.tenor.com/images/a3861ad21925c6f28e175d97758c5533/tenor.gif[/img][/right]
[left][size=150]✩ Emilia "Mili" Thomas ✩[/size]

[size=110]" trash on the walls and trash on the floor
 liquid eyeliner stuck to the door
screwing everything up and doing everything wrong
in my defense [b]i wasn’t supposed to be around this long[/b] . "[/size]
[size=90]
[u][b]gender/pronouns:[/b][/u] cis female, she/her
[u][b]age:[/b][/u] 19
[u][b]species/race:[/b][/u] human
[u][b]sexuality:[/b][/u] bisexual
[/size]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[size=75]
[u][b]powers/abilities:[/b][/u] emilia was given the power to create, control, and manipulate electricity. this grants her the ability to electrocute those she touches and shoot strikes of electricity at her foes from afar. while it isn't fast enough to be considered super speed, she does run significantly faster than others. she can power up her attacks by sapping electricity from other sources as well as power up electrical machinery. it was rumored that those with electricity-based powers could control some aspects of the weather, but she has never been able to before.
[u][b]appearance:[/b][/u] she stands at an even 5'4" and has a pretty fair body shape. don't let her lack of seeable muscles fool you- she is quite strong and WILL throw you across a room if you're on bad terms with her. emilia loves her makeup dark, and you will almost always find her wearing black lipstick or some heavy eyeliner. she likes her clothes similarly- she wears goth-like / casual clothing.
[u][b]personality:[/b][/u] emilia can be described in a few words- snarky, fun, and passionate. she takes on somewhat of an "i don't care" persona. you will rarely, if at all, see her showing her fears and concerns to others. she's quite fun to be around- expect her to throw in several snarky remarks and humorous comments! emilia believes strongly in her opinions and beliefs. ask for her opinion on the government and she will sure give you an answer- a long, angered answer. to her foes she acts prideful, cold, and a little arrogant- as it's her way of holding power above others in a conversation.
unfortunately, emilia holds a lot of anxiety and self-doubt within her. it's something she despises herself for. she wouldn't just tell anybody this, but she is quite the overthinker- she's just learned to hide it over time.

[u][b]history:[/b][/u] Emilia grew up in a large family with her five other siblings- she was the second oldest of them all. It was a great life- running around the house, struggling with school, getting into arguments- she desperately wishes it could all be that easy again. it happened one morning when she had gotten into an argument with someone at her high school. they taunted her and called her names, and she finally snapped. she had shoved them onto the ground- her hands making an awful [i]bzzt![/i] sound as they made contact with the other student. terrified, she ran as fast as she could. she didn't even know where she was going, she just knew she had to run. hours later, a horrified and worn out emilia stumbled upon the hidden. she stays with them now- but constantly thinks about her family. [/size]
[size=75]
[b]likes:[/b] looking like she just came out of a hot topic in the early 2000's, spicy food, energy drinks
[b]dislikes:[/b] the government, worms
[b]other:[/b]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size][/left]

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:42 am

✩ Cassandra Miller ✩

song

other names: cass, cassie
gender/pronouns: female, she/her
sexuality: bisexual (no lean)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

appearance: cassandra's most notable feature, as shown in the image, is her dark pink/purple and brown curly hair that streams a bit past her tanned shoulders. she has dark brown eyes and dark freckles on her cheeks. she prides herself in her skill with makeup, and never leaves home without it on.
personality: cassandra is always bursting with energy! her bright and bubbly attitude in life either draws in people, or draws people away. she almost always seems to have something to say whether it be a random thought or a sassy comeback- and she will say it if she feels it important. her life revolves around social interactions... she gets bored when she's alone with nothing to do! she absolutely adores her friends and is always there for them when they need her. she's a great friend to have overall- as long as you can deal with her talking nonstop!

history: cassandra and her twin brother grew up pretty well- her parents were great and so was her education- for the most part. cassandra was diagnosed with adhd when she was in second grade after a teacher noticed some of the signs. obviously it was nothing serious, but it made cassandra's school life very difficult compared to others. with her constant lack of focus and low motivation, she often came home with bad grades. she became hurt watching her brother succeed without any struggle. she would have failed high school, but thankfully her parents were there for her. they were constantly on her, getting her the help she needed and not letting her slack of at all. she absolutely hated it at the time, but she's incredibly grateful now. she plans to go to university in the future, but she's taking a few years off to herself...

dislikes: chores, lots of responsibilities, writer's block
other: one of her favorite things to do in her spare time is browse "lesbian earrings"
she has many earrings of many designs, including: lemon slices, swords, mushrooms, bisexual flags, and many more!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[right][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/373576435157172228/760284705630847006/db692a73d38014c6ab43eaaa43686b.png[/img][/right]
[center][color=#FF4040][size=150]✩ Cassandra Miller ✩[/size]

[size=120][i]  [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VANE6ifvDg]song[/url]  [/i][/size][/color]
[size=90]
[b][u]other names:[/u][/b] cass, cassie
[u][b]gender/pronouns:[/b][/u] female, she/her
[u][b]age:[/b][/u] 22
[u][b]sexuality:[/b][/u] bisexual (no lean)
 [/size]
[color=#FF4040]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]
[size=75]
[u][b]appearance:[/b][/u] cassandra's most notable feature, as shown in the image, is her dark pink/purple and brown curly hair that streams a bit past her tanned shoulders. she has dark brown eyes and dark freckles on her cheeks. she prides herself in her skill with makeup, and never leaves home without it on.
[u][b]personality:[/b][/u] cassandra is always bursting with energy! her bright and bubbly attitude in life either draws in people, or draws people away. she almost always seems to have something to say whether it be a random thought or a sassy comeback- and she [u]will[/u] say it if she feels it important. her life revolves around social interactions... she gets bored when she's alone with nothing to do! she absolutely adores her friends and is always there for them when they need her. she's a great friend to have overall- as long as you can deal with her talking nonstop!

[u][b]history:[/b][/u] cassandra and her twin brother grew up pretty well- her parents were great and so was her education- for the most part. [u]cassandra was diagnosed with adhd[/u] when she was in second grade after a teacher noticed some of the signs. obviously it was nothing serious, but it made cassandra's school life very difficult compared to others. with her constant lack of focus and low motivation, she often came home with bad grades. she became hurt watching her brother succeed without any struggle. she would have failed high school, but thankfully her parents were there for her. they were constantly on her, getting her the help she needed and not letting her slack of at all. she absolutely hated it at the time, but she's incredibly grateful now. she plans to go to university in the future, but she's taking a few years off to herself...  [/size]
[size=75]
[b]likes:[/b] caffeinated drinks, makeup, fruity gum, poetry
[b]dislikes:[/b] chores, lots of responsibilities, writer's block
[b]other:[/b] one of her favorite things to do in her spare time is browse "lesbian earrings"
she has many earrings of many designs, including: lemon slices, swords, mushrooms, bisexual flags, and many more!
[color=#FF4040]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size][/center]

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:42 am

ImageImage
---------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Annabeth "bee" Fanelli
Age: 21 - Gender: demigirl, she/her and they/them - Role: co-pilot
Color: orange - Sexuality: bisexual (female lean)
----------------------------------------------------
Personality: as much as she would love to be cool and collected, annabeth is quite far from that. she's loud, a bit clumsy, unobservant, and an impulsive decision-maker. really- she acts without thinking probably 80% of the time. it's something she's trying to get better at, but old habits truly die hard. such is the way of the ADHD brain- she gets random spurts of energy, talks loudly sometimes, and has low concentration most of the time. she holds a lot of hatred and self-doubt towards herself because of this. but despite her flaws, she always finds a way to push through! she's a really caring person and looks out for those she's close to. she's someone you could always trust with your secrets or vent to when you seek comfort.

History: nothing really of importance- annabeth dreamed of doing this since she was young, and worked hard for years to get to where she is now. piloting was something she found of interest, so she was assigned to be the co-pilot.

Dislikes: loud noises, lots of responsibilities, slimy things

Other: she has a gf,,, will add more if person with gf character joins the rp

-------------------------------------------

[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/373576435157172228/760591583615385621/image0--6-.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/373576435157172228/760594132695121920/image0.png[/img]
---------------------------------------------------------------
[b]Name: [/b] Annabeth "bee" Fanelli
[b]Age:[/b] 21  -  [b]Gender:[/b] demigirl, she/her and they/them  -  [b]Role:[/b] co-pilot
[b]Color:[/b] orange  -  [b]Sexuality:[/b] bisexual (female lean)
----------------------------------------------------
[b]Personality:[/b] as much as she would love to be cool and collected, annabeth is quite far from that. she's loud, a bit clumsy, unobservant, and an impulsive decision-maker. really- she acts without thinking probably 80% of the time. it's something she's trying to get better at, but old habits truly die hard. such is the way of the ADHD brain- she gets random spurts of energy, talks loudly sometimes, and has low concentration most of the time. she holds a lot of hatred and self-doubt towards herself because of this. but despite her flaws, she always finds a way to push through! she's a really caring person and looks out for those she's close to. she's someone you could always trust with your secrets or vent to when you seek comfort.

[b]History:[/b] nothing really of importance- annabeth dreamed of doing this since she was young, and worked hard for years to get to where she is now. piloting was something she found of interest, so she was assigned to be the co-pilot.

[b]Likes:[/b] birds, hot tea, soft things
[b]Dislikes:[/b] loud noises, lots of responsibilities, slimy things

[b]Other:[/b] she has a gf,,, will add more if person with gf character joins the rp

-------------------------------------------[/center][code][/code]

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:49 am

rps im in bc i would forget otherwise

- the misty forest
- the zodiac home
- i love you a latte
- the isle of torment (mine)
- among us rp (semi-lit)
- the hidden
- cats of pawnem (YOU STILL NEED TO MAKE YOUR FORMSS AAAA)
- within these walls
- the academy (? haven't gotten accepted in yet)
- here's to the misfits (? haven't gotten accepted in yet)
- another among us rp(?)
- welcome aboard (?)
- glass shop
- dragonhearted (still need to make forms)
-

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:28 am

[center][img]image[/img]
-----------------------------------------------------
[size=150][b][u][color=#800000]name[/color][/u][/b][/size]
[i]" quote
quote . "
[size=85][url=]link[/url][/size][/i]

[size=75][b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]
--------------------------------------------------------
[img]image[/img]
[/size][/center]

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:05 am

Miette
" it's a truth she took to heart, but humility and patience didn't come with age
she's born to play this part- a diva's always center stage . "
x

Species: red fox
Type: dragonhearted

Appearance: (images above and below) Miette is very picky about her appearance, about as picky as a fox can be.
Matted fur? No thanks- you won't see her again until she's dealt with the problem.

Personality: she's a bit of a diva, if anything. thankfully she isn't too annoying about it, but it is noticeable. she
takes pride in her skills and knowledge- ask her about it and you'll hear quite the summary of how she learned certain
things! other than that she is much like a fox: sneaky, sly, and a convincing liar.

History: nothing of importance- she rarely tells details of her upbringing and childhood.

Other: dragon reference credits!

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:06 am

Oliver
"i am very, very sorry- my apologies for coming off so harshly,
impart me, second chance so i can dance the way you want me . "
x
(language warning)

Species: cat
Type: normal

Appearance: (image above) oliver is a red-brown spotted/tabby cat with a scar over his eyelid and
one above his nose.

Personality: to put it simply, oliver is a chaotic bastard and an absolute flirt. he's really just a nasty,
mischievous rascal. this can be annoying, yes, but he can be quite funny as well!
History: he would prefer not to share! it isn't exactly the happiest.

Other: reference credits for above!

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝