♥ i ponder of something great

A place to store your roleplay character information.

♥ azure

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:01 pm

𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sexuality: bi
    Kin: open
    Crush: open
    Description: A long-furred silver mackerel tabby she-cat with black markings and white undertones.
    Personality: Azurestream is very charming, confident, and brave. On top of this, she's hardworking as the medicine cat and friendly to whoever comes to her. She's also extremely devoted and loyal to the clan. However, she tends to be impatient, loud, and too trusting. She's stubborn and believes that medicine cats shouldn't find time for romance or carrying kits.

History: She was born and raised as a member of the clan. Her father got very sick soon after she was born and was unable to survive, so she only knew her mother for the rest of her life. Other than this, Azurestream has had a fairly normal life and her father has visited her from Starclan in her dreams sometimes.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ amethyst

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:17 am

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐭

Sexuality:

Relationships: open

Description: A lithe she-wolf with a pelt that has tints of gray, light brown, and cream.

x
    Personality: Amethyst is considered to have immaculate beauty yet remarkable strength. Despite this, she tries to remain humble and dedicates herself to the pack, especially the alphas. Sometimes she believes that she doesn't deserve the rank of ______, but she tries to prove she's worthy. Amethyst is sweet and treats everyone with kindness unless provoked badly. The wolf acts mature when needed and rarely acts out. She has some low self-esteem, but tries not to show it and tends to keep her internal conflicts to herself.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun May 23, 2021 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ freya

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:42 am

- Name Freya
- Gender female
- Sexuality
- Appearance A German Shepherd with an all-white pelt and brown eyes. Her mother had a white pelt as well, and the humans that bred her wanted more white puppies.
- Personality Freya is confident, aloof, fearless, and eager. Despite her autoimmune disease, she loves her role in the pack and would do anything to protect the ones she loves.
- History She's one of the many litters of her father and mother, a breeding pair when they all lived with humans. The owners wanted to get rid of Freya because of her autoimmune disease and how often she gets sick. She joined the pack soon after understanding the territory and finding them, but for the first few months, Freya was very ill. This happens sometimes, but she's finally earned her rank.
- Flaws autoimmune disease - Strengths quick when fighting/attacking
- Kin
- Crush
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ onyx

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:50 am

𝐎𝐧𝐲𝐱𝐤𝐢𝐭
male ★ age ★ sexuality ★ kit

Description:
    A short-haired tom with black fur and various small white markings. His eyes are amber with dark brown flecks.

Personality:
    Onyxkit loves playing with others, and he isn't afraid to speak up. However, he struggles with making romantic interactions and isn't sure how love works. He can tend to be bossy, and he has a short temper. The simplest threat or remark can upset him, and he often takes things way out of context.

History:
    He was the oldest of the litter, but his mother was unable to care for them and left them under a bramble thicket. Only he and 1 of his siblings made it through leaf-bare, but that made it easier for their mother to care for them as well. Their mother continued to bring food to them, and Onyxkit wandered off with her. When he came back, his sibling was gone and there was the scent of clan cats. He continued to search for him and came across ______, so in the confusion, he was taken to the nursery to remain in their camp.

credit
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:45 am

---
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ jagged

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:41 am

𝐉𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐩𝐚𝐰
non-binary (DFAB) ★ age ★ sexuality ★ apprentice
kin: open
crush: open

Description: A long-furred gray tabby with dark gray markings and cream undertones.

Personality: Jaggedpaw is loyal and strong-willed, always wanting to do anything to help the clan. However, they tend to be blunt and closed off when it comes to some cats. They don't talk to anyone unless they're spoken to first, and even then they don't say much. They're afraid to speak because they accidentally hurt or insult cats without realizing it until later.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ hail

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:39 am

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
male ★ 45 moons ★ bi ★ medicine cat
kin: open
crush: open

Description: A round-faced gray tabby tom with black markings and white undertones.

Personality: Hailnight is compassionate and kind to all cats, including outsiders. He loves every clan cat and treats them with a large amount of respect. The tom tends to be protective of younger apprentices and kits, which brings out the fatherly side in him. A part of him wishes for a mate and kits, but he knows that he swore not to.

History: He was born as the only kit to Lionstrike the warrior and Snakefang the queen, raised in a neglected way. Hailnight grew close to another she-cat in the nursery named Puddlekit and they were best friends until apprenticeship when Puddlepaw realized that she had different feelings for him. Hailnight struggled with this for a while and didn't know if he should break his vows as a medicine cat apprentice since he felt the same. Unfortunately, the two had no time to grow a relationship because Puddlepaw was put on a patrol that came across a badger and she was sent to the medicine cat den with numerous injuries. Hailnight was forced to treat her, and she died in his paws.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ zeke

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:38 pm

𝐄𝐳𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐥
nickname; Zeke
future names; Amberflight
(prefix;) his eyes
(suffix;) his fleeting personality
gender; male
age;
rank; loner
clan; none
sexuality;
appearance; A light brown tabby tom with brown markings and a cream underside. His eyes are bright amber, and his nose is a dull pink with a black outline.

He is cunning and sly, going against other cats' words. Zeke hasn't learned the concept of loyalty and tries to appear as closed off as possible. He doesn't listen to anyone and has trouble being compassionate towards others. The tom will attack if provoked.

He doesn't have much memory of his parents and his siblings, so he isn't sure who his family is. Zeke remembered that his name was given to him by a lone tom named Malachi, and he was his role model for a long time. Unfortunately, Malachi died of a snake bite and Zeke didn't have the means to heal him. Ezekiel found the clan and has been in their territory for a few moons now and has been watching from the sidelines.

parents; unknown
siblings; unknown
other kin; Malachi (foster father)
crush;
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ mouse

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:08 pm

name; Mousepaw

gender; female

age;

clan;

rank; apprentice

rank desired; warrior

appearance; A dark brown she-cat with white patches on her underside and long whiskers.

sexuality;

crush; open

mate; none

parents; Rosebreeze and Oakheart

siblings; none

personality; Mousepaw is very goofy and talkative, which can be annoying to certain cats. She's not shy or quiet whatsoever, on the contrary to her name. Instead, she claims that her name was given to her due to her whiskers. Her sense of smell is also good.

history; She was born and raised in the clan to a foster clan, knowing that Oakheart was her father. The she-cat never knew who her mother was.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ sonny

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:40 pm

- Name Sonny
- Gender non-binary (dmab & neutered)
- Sexuality
- Flaws size, anxiety
- Strengths kindness, imagination, lovingness
- Kin
- Crush
- Appearance Dachshund with a black pelt and brown markings. They have long, dark fur that gets hot easily on the tropical island and short, stubby legs that are hard to run on.

x
- Personality Sonny gets anxious and excitable really easily, scampering around as fast as they can on their little legs. They're especially afraid of traveling into the tropical forest and what creatures lurk within. The thought of that makes their heart pound, but they hope that they'll be safe if they're with the Roamers at all times.

- History As a young pup, they were adopted by a kind woman who took them everywhere she went despite the rules of some public places. Sonny was very close to her, and she loved them very much. However, she was getting older and went in for knee surgery. She never came back.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me