♥ i ponder of something great

A place to store your roleplay character information.

♥ ripple

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:10 pm

credit Anna Pozzi
𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
gender; male
age;
rank; apprentice
appearance; A bengal tom with a silver/grey pelt and black markings.
His mother used to remark that he looked a lot like his father.
sexuality;
crush;
parents; deceased
siblings; open
other kin; Littleleaf (aunt) open
personality; Ripplepaw is an unnerving cat - he's tough and harsh as well as hostile. He remains in the clan as an apprentice due to his stubbornness and his loyalty to ______. However, he only acts this way because he misses his mother and hates that his aunt isn't spending as much time with him. Secretly, Ripplepaw has a soft side to him and just wants someone to love.

history; He was born as the only kit to a queen named Flowerstreak and an unknown rogue, with Littleleaf as his aunt. Ripplepaw grew very close to his mother and his aunt. When he became an apprentice, Flowerstreak was killed by a fox. Since then, he and Littleleaf have grown apart.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:38 am, edited 10 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ moth

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:11 pm

𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
General:
Gender; non-binary (AMAB)
Pronouns; they/them
Rank; caregiver/queen/warrior
Age;
Sexuality;

Relationships:
Crush;
Mate; Cloversting (ex)
Kits; Amberkit
Family; open

x
Appearance; A tabby with brown and white fur. They have russet tints and dark markings. Their eyes are pale green.

Personality; Mothface has a little bit of OCD, and they're also a perfectionist. They dislike problems and challenges, but they go to other cats for help. The only advice they give is ______. They tend to be logical, and they struggle with understanding jokes or humor. Despite this, Mothface gets along well with younger cats, especially kits.

History; They were brought into the clan at a young age, and they don't remember their home before. Other than that, their clan life has been normal and they're happy with their position as a ______. They're grateful for this life. Soon after becoming a ______, they fell in love with a she-cat named Cloversting and had kits with her, assigned to take care of them. However, when the kits were old enough to be weaned, they found out that their mate had fallen in love with someone else. The kits truly belonged to Mothface, but Cloversting no longer loved them and ended their relationship.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Wed May 26, 2021 1:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ tiny

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:47 pm

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫
    Gender; male
    Age;
    Rank; warrior
    Sexuality;
    Crush; open
    Kin; Sandwave (mother) Sootstone (father) Brightshine (foster mother) Splashmist (sister)
    Description: A small tom with a long, dark brown pelt and bright amber eyes.
    Personality: Tinybear is very protective of younger cats, especially due to the fact that his parents weren't around. He's a bit of a hopeless romantic and wishes for that perfect mate. He really wants to be a good father to his future kits and watch them grow up.

History: He was born into the clan as the runt of the litter to a warrior named Sootstone and a queen named Sandwave. A few seconds older than him, his sister was named Splashkit. Unfortunately, Sandwave died after giving birth and the kits were given to a foster queen named Brightshine. Tinykit was very close to Brightshine, but Splashkit looked up to their father as a role model. As a pair of apprentices, Splashpaw was always encouraging him to challenge himself. Together, they became warriors as Splashmist and Tinybear.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ cinder

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:49 pm

Cinderdream

Sexuality:

Crush:

Description: A silver tabby with black stripes and white markings. She has light green eyes with dark green flecks.

Personality: Cinderdream is very loyal, trustworthy, and honest. She loves to make friends and those she makes tight bonds with never break... usually. Unless her loyalty to her clan and to the warrior code are tried, she remains on her friends' side and is always able to lend a helping paw.

History: She's had a fairly normal clan life.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ slate

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:33 pm

𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐭
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
male ★ age ★ sexuality ★ kit
kin:
crush:

Appearance: A long-haired gray tom with dark amber eyes.

Personality: Slatekit is constantly in the company of someone else and either talking their ear off or finding ways to get on their nerves. He has a tendency to ask a lot of questions and can be extremely curious at times.

History: He doesn't know much about his history.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ little leader

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:11 am

name; Littlestar
gender; female
age;
rank; leader
rank desired; none
appearance; A small light brown she-cat with pale green eyes.
sexuality;

crush; open
kin; Ripplefang (nephew)
personality; Although she's smaller than most cats, Littlestar has a large amount of love to hold. On top of that, she's fierce and not afraid to fight. However, she prefers thinking things through rather than confiding in violence. She also tends to be very logical.

x

history; She was born as the runt of the litter to a warrior named Eaglescar and a queen named Vineleaf, with her sister Flowerstreak. Eaglescar was not a diligent father, so the two siblings grew close to each other as well as their mother. When they became apprentices, a fire swept the camp and killed Vineleaf along with a few other cats. Flowerstreak and Littlestar got even closer, clinging to each other. When Littlestar became a deputy, Flowerstreak got pregnant from a loner and soon gave birth to one kit named Ripplekit. Littlestar loved her nephew and enjoyed playing with him when she had time. Unfortunately, just as she became leader and he became an apprentice, Flowerstreak was killed by a fox.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun May 03, 2020 6:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ maple

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:19 am

𝐌𝐚𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
gender; male
age;
clan;
rank; medicine cat apprentice
sexuality;
crush; open
kin; open
appearance; A cream tabby with orange markings and amber eyes.
personality; Maplepaw is a problem-solver and thinks outside of the box. On top of this, he tends to defy orders from the leader and the medicine cat if his solution isn't within their limits. He's compassionate and kind, always putting others before him. However, Maplepaw tends to speak his mind whenever.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon May 31, 2021 11:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ tiger

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:02 pm

Tigerleap
" I'm a champion of the people who don't believe in champions "

past name Tigerkit, Tigerpaw
    current name Tigerleap
    future name none
    sexuality
    rank warrior
    desired rank elder

short appearance description A slender brown tabby tom with black markings and light green eyes.
    short personality description Tigerleap is quick -- both physically and mentally. He assesses situations as fast as he can and ensures he can pull through with them. That's what makes him a good warrior, other than the fact that he runs swiftly and is lithe.

romantic interest
    mate none
    offspring none
    mother Webpetal
    father Lightning-glow
    sister Cinderdream
    brother none
    other kindred open

photo credit
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ kristine

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:27 am

𝐊𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞
- Sexuality: bi
- Family: open
- Crush: open
- Strengths: positivity, swimming, her friends
- Weaknesses: guillible, climbing, memories of her owner
- Fears: being left alone, never being loved
- Appearance: A black Labrador Retriever with brown eyes.
- Personality: Kristine is intelligent, kind, even-tempered, outgoing, agile, trusting, and gentle.
- History: She was one of the first dogs on this island, brought by her old owner. The woman forgot to take Kristine's collar off, and although she's loyal to her pack now she refuses to remove it.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ thomas

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:57 am

- Name Thomas (Tommy)
- Gender male
- Sexuality
- Appearance A white Border Collie with black patches on his face and brown eyes.
- Personality Thomas is tenacious, intelligent, energetic, responsive, keen, and alert.
- History
- Flaws too wary and too cautious
- Strengths listening to others and running
- Pups none
- Crush
- Fears loud noises
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me