Seokjinnie's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

tristan

Postby Seokjinnie » Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:59 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷

𝓐𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓭𝓮𝓮

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
birth name Tristan Kosum Aromdee-Solaro
nicknames Tris or TK
reincarnate of Hyacinthus
age 20 almost 21
gender male
sexuality gay

appearance
height 5' 5.9 | 167.38 cm
eyes brown
hair; dyed switches between shades
of blonde & brown

relationships
family
Direk Aromdee (father)
Thanya Aromdee (mother)
Rafael Solaro (step-father)
Grayson Solaro (older step-brother)
Jordan Solaro (older step-brother)
Ell Solaro (younger half-brother)
Violet Solaro (younger half-sister)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Tristan Kosum Aromdee was the child of Direk Aromdee, a well-known Thai-American actor, and his wife Thanya Aromdee, a baker. From the start, his life was marked by tragedy as his maternal grandparents were in a fatal accident on their way to the hospital to see his birth. When he was five years old, his father while saving someone from being hit by a car was struck instead and died in transit. His mother and him made due for a while before she eventually married Rafael Solaro when he was 8. The new family was quite affectionate and soon his half-siblings, the twins Eli and Violet, joined the bunch. Tragedy struck again when he was 13, his mother and two younger siblings all died in an accident on the way to see him compete in a gymnastics meet. Tris swore off competing ever again shortly after their funeral. His stepfather adopted him and made sure to give him whatever he needed or wanted to console him. Tristan was always a good student grade-wise but was frequently in trouble for his behavior which included talking back to teachers and skipping class. To some, like his stepfather and stepbrothers, he's adorable and like an angel; to others, he's a bratty menace who slams up his guards if he even thinks for one moment he's been wronged. Because of his past, Tristan constantly prepares himself for another tragedy, which is the real reason he pushes others away so he can avoid being hurt again. He is quite aware that people think he's attractive and has no issue using it against people who he considers to be players. Loyalty and honesty are incredibly important to him. Tris doesn't give second chances unless someone can prove that they've really changed enough for him to reconsider.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alvara

Postby Seokjinnie » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:41 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓐𝓵𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓪

𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓸𝓷

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Alvara Haoying Breckon
birth name Ma Haoying
nicknames Alvy or Ara
reincarnate of Achilles
age 24
gender female
sexuality bisexual; no lean

appearance
height 5'7 | 167.44 cm
eyes brown
hair; dyed dark brown

relationships
family
Hongwen Ma (father)
Yufei He (mother)
Oswalt Breckon (adoptive father)
Eira Davies-Breckon (adoptive mother)
Luca Breckon (adoptive brother)
Nora Ackhurst (adoptive cousin)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Though born as Ma Haoying, the only daughter of Ma Hongwen and He Yufei, she spent very little of her life as such. At just eight months old, the family was in an accident that claimed the lives of both of her parents, leaving her the only survivor. She was in an orphanage for about two years before she was adopted by Dr. Oswalt Breckon, a professor of Greek Mythology at Cardiff University, and his wife, Dr. Eira Davies-Breckon, a professor of Arthurian Literature at Cardiff University. At the time of her adoption, the Breckons had recently adopted a boy her age named Luca and changed her name to Alvara Haoying Breckon. From then on, she had quite a happy child and became a tiny partner-in-crime with Luca. With two professors as parents, she did alright in school but much preferred playing sports to sitting down to read. Alvara participated in numerous sports until she settled on MMA when she was eleven. When the siblings were 16 years old, the family moved to the US as their parents were offered positions at a university based in California. She decided to stop competing shortly after graduating high school; she enrolled in a dual degree program for athletic training during college. Though she doesn't remember her birth parents, their death and staying in the orphanage resulted in long-term abandonment issues and her hating being alone. Alvara has always preferred to take the lead, finding it difficult when she or someone she trusts isn't in charge. She does, however, work best in groups and will put her pride and desire to be the leader aside when necessary. She used to have a rather short temper but got better at controlling it as she got older. Alvy is far more humble than she used to be but still brags every now and then. She's incredibly loyal to the people she cares about, but she is especially loyal to her brother. Ara is usually quite straightforward as she doesn't see the point in being dishonest or hiding how she feels. She tells Luca everything and will lie to protect him and cover for him. She is outgoing but prefers to be with her large group of friends rather than constantly trying to make new ones. Alvara will and has held a grudge, but only if she doesn't understand or think whatever was done is justifiable. 
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:57 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Archibald 'Archer' Damon Brimhall is the 23-year-old reincarnation of Hector, the Elder Prince of Troy, and the slayer of Patroclus. Archer was raised by his grandparents from a young age as his parents were often too busy with work to pay attention to their son. Befitting of his nickname, he is quite skilled at and greatly enjoys archery. After his younger brother Gregory was born, his parents stopped working as much in order to care for their sickly child. He grew up with a great deal of resentment and bitterness with anger joining the ranks when he became a teenager. Archer is frequently irritated, but no one can tell as he typically wears the same blank expression for everything. Perceived to be a gentle giant, he is anything but gentle and is slowly being overwhelmed by anger, jealousy, and bitterness.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓐𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻 & 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓷𝔂

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dr. Grayson 'Sonny' Felice Solaro is a 27 year old physician, as well as the older brother of Jordan and Tristan. He was a quiet and shy child until the birth of Jordie when was 3 years old. Shortly after his ninth birthday, his father and mother divorced; as his mother relinquished custody, both he and Jordan stayed with their father. Despite the stress of having to raise them himself, his father always made sure both he and Jordan knew he cared for them. He was almost immediately fond of his soon-to-be step-mother upon meeting her when he was 12 years old; and even more fond of her son whom he met a few weeks later. From the first meeting, Sonny felt protective of Tristan and saw the younger boy as a quiet little angel. As wrong as that first angelic assumption was, he still has an idealized view of his Tris and is just as protective of him at twenty as he was when he was six. He frequently bickered with Jodie over who got to babysit their younger siblings once the twins were born. When his step-mother and the twins died, he became even more protective and was the one who suggested their father adopt him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓷𝔂 & 𝓙𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓮

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jordan 'Jordie' Giovanni Solaro is a 24 year old bartender, as well the younger brother of Grayson and older brother of Tristan. When Jordie was 6 years old, his parents divorced; as his mother relinquished custody of both him and Sonny, they stayed with their father. Despite the stress of having to raise them himself, his father always made sure both he and Sonny knew he cared for them. Unlike Sonny, he was more hesitant about his father getting remarried, but came around to it once he met his soon-to-be step-mother. Just like with Sonny, he was immediately fond Tristan after meeting him, and felt just as protective as he too saw the young boy as quiet angel. Despite being just as protective of Tristan, he acknowledges that Tris is far from being angelic but still tends to enable his younger brother's brattiness and stubborn nature. He frequently bickered with Sonny over who got to babysit their younger siblings once the twins were born. When his step-mother and the twins died, Jordan agreed and supported their father adopting Tristan.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓙𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓮 & 𝓘𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓮

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nona Irene Davies is a 23 year old florist, as well as Luca and Alvara's through their adoptive maternal uncle. She is rarely referred to as Nona as she much prefers going by her middle name. As she lived in California with her parents, she had only met her cousins a handful of times but always felt weirdly drawn to them for reasons unknown to her. As a child, she was fascinated with the concept of fate and reincarnation which only grew as she got older. Once her cousins' moved to the US, she was able to see them a bit more, but as they lived in different parts of the state, it wasn't frequent. However, now that she is helping her father open a second location for their flower shop in the city where the Breckons' live, Irene hopes to become closer to them both. She occasionally gets severe migraines as well as blackouts.

Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:23 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓞𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻

𝓚𝓪𝓷𝓰

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Oliver Bonhwa Kang
nicknames Bonny
role vampire fledging
age 22
gender male
sexuality bisexual, ml

appearance
height 5' 6| 168.10 cm
eyes brownish red
hair; dyed blonde

relationships
family
Alexander Kang (father)
Valeria Kang (née Lee) (mother)
Theodore Kang (older brother)
Wilhelmina Kang (older sister)
Rachel Shen (née Kang) (paternal aunt)
Jun Shen (uncle)
Daniella Kang (paternal aunt)
Caius Lee (maternal uncle)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oliver Bonhwa Kang is the youngest son of Alexander and Valeria (née Lee), the current heads of the Kang Vampire Hunter Dynasty. Despite the Kang Vampire Hunter Dynasty being one of the oldest surviving vampire hunting families, dating back to Goryeo's early days, they fall second to the Blairs. Oliver had a strict training schedule from an early age and, like most hunter descendants, never attended public schooling. It was clear to his parents from the start that he was going to be their problem child, as he has always been far too curious and mischievous for his own good. Bonhwa has always excelled at combat and prefers to fight dirty. He wasn't often punished as a child for his growing fascination with vampires, especially the covens of old. Despite the warnings from other Hunter families, he was still babied and spoiled by his family as he was the youngest member of the Kang Dynasty. Bonhwa began looking into the Staunton coven at the age of 18 and quickly became enamored with its leader and his children. Just as quickly as it began, he realized he was in over his head. He still purchased a plane ticket to England to go "investigate". His curiosity was his eventual undoing, as he hadn't done the best job covering his tracks. He was caught and turned by Julian Staunton at the age of 22. Oliver always resented how strict his upbringing was, finding the life of a vampire hunter boring and overly rigid. He had always felt restless and that his life lacked enough excitement to keep him interested. Though he was often disobedient as a human and to the Council, he obeys his sire and sire-line. Much like in his human life, Bonhwa is fascinated with all aspects of vampire life. However, he has become even more hedonistic than he was before. He is unfocused and still a little rebellious, driven by loyalty to his own desires as well as to the clan.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Seokjinnie » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:12 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓔𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓱

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓷

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Emmerich Rafe Staunton
nicknames Erich
role vampire
age ??
age turned 33
gender male
sexuality bisexual

appearance
height 6'4 | 193.04 cm
eyes red
hair dark brown

relationships
family
Keratsa of Bugroa (sire)
Elizabeth-Marie Staunton (née Kendall) (wife)
Julian Staunton (son/childe)
Amaris Staunton (daughter/childe)
Oliver Kang (grandchilde)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emmerich Rafe Staunton was once the second son of a noble English family before he married Elizabeth-Marie Kendall, a woman far below his station. He had received a proper education as a son of nobility. After being shunned by his family, he became a merchant and quickly struck success. He often traveled to Europe for work, leaving his wife home alone for large parts of the year, even whilst she was pregnant with his children. Despite having a great deal of love for his wife, his desire to prove himself worthy of her and their children made him a less than perfect husband and father. During one of his ventures to Bugroa, he stumbled upon what seemed to be an injured young girl. As she reminded him of his own children, he wanted to help her, but this would be his undoing. That night, the wounded Keratsa attacked and turned him into a vampire. Though hesitant to return home and endanger his family, he was desperate to see them. Emmerich was horrified to see his wife struck with illness and dying whilst his children tried their best to keep her alive. It wasn't long after he arrived home that his beloved Lizzie died in their bed, leaving him a widow and single father to their twins. He tried his best to both care for his children and distance himself from them out of fear of harming them. Erich was forced to keep the family moving as the people around them soon realized he wasn't aging. His children eventually had to stop referring to him as "father" in public as they grew closer to the age at which he was turned. Tragedy nearly struck again nearly two decades after his wife had died, when Julian and Amaris both fell ill. Not wanting to lose his precious children like he lost Lizzie, he made the drastic and impulsive decision to turn them. Unlike his children and grandchilde, Emmerich is not one for chaos or bloodshed, he's old and does not feel the need to harm anyone without a good reason for it. After turning his children, he has desperately tried to make up for his behavior in the past and even made attempts to care for his grandchilde. Erich feels a great deal of guilt every time he sees his daughter act out or his son go the extra mile to prove himself because he knows that it is result of how he treated them as children. Though he is typically calm and has a great deal of control over his emotions, he becomes full of rage if his children, grandchilde, any member of his clan, or even his sire are injured.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Seokjinnie » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:40 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Keratsa of Bugroa is one of the oldest vampires currently in existence and has sired more fledglings than she cares to account for. She led an overwhelmingly tragic human life from almost the moment she was born. Keratsa was born the youngest daughter of the King of Bugroa and his fifth mistress in the year 1230. Her mother died in childbirth and she was scorned by the Queen and her father's other mistresses as she mother had been his favorite. The King showed a great deal of attention as she greatly resembled her mother, but this led to numerous attempts on her life. At the age of 10, she was kidnapped shortly after her father was killed following throne being usurped by her second eldest brother. She doesn't' remember much after that until she was rescued by her sire Atlas when she was 18 years old. Keratsa finds humanity to be boring and little more than toys for her amusement, but she never harms them without good reason.he prefers solitude to being in a coven though she occasionally visits the Staunton coven. She is one of the most formidable xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vampires alive and is referred to as Elder by most others out of respect.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓚𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓪 & 𝓜𝓪𝔁𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Maximilian Blair is the nineteen year old son of the Blair family, the most well-known Vampire Hunter Dynasty, preceding even the Kangs. He is insanely intelligent, but has little self-preservation as he prefers to protect his older sister (whether she needs it or not). He hates hunting and vampires as he'd much rather spend his time becoming a doctor. His parents see him as a disappoint and he really only trusts his sister. Maximilian holds hope that one day he'll be able to stop hunting altogether and become a doctor like he's always dreamed of being. The only thing that stops him from leaving is April as she is the only person he cares about.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:15 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓮𝓸𝓷

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓴

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Luceon Stark
nicknames Luce, Beast in the North
title Lord of Winterfell, Warden of the North
age 30
gender male
sexuality straight

appearance
height 6’6 | 198.12 cm
eyes gray-brown
hair dark brown almost black

relationships
family
Lord Torrhen Stark (father)
Lady Rylene Stark [née Baratheon] (mother)
Ilyanna Stark (older sister)
Rhyswell Stark (older brother)
Alysanne Stark (older sister)
Roslin Snow (adoptive daughter|biological niece)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lord Luceon Stark is the second son and youngest child of Lord Torrhen Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, and Lady Rylene Stark, daughter of House Baratheon and Lady of Winterfell. His mother quickly fell ill after his birth due to labor complications and died shortly after. As the second son and youngest child, he was never meant to be anything more than one of his older brother’s advisors, so he was often left to his own devices as a young child. Destiny intervened when he was five with the death of Rhyswell, his older brother and their father’s heir, after being thrown from his horse. From that point on, he was raised and given a rigorous education as the heir of Winterfell. Tragedy struck again when an unknown illness spread like wildfire through Winterfell, claiming the lives of his father and eldest sister. At the age of four-and-ten, Luceon became the Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, with his remaining sibling, Alysanne, acting as his regent and Lady of Winterfell. Due to his young age, there was a lot of doubt about whether he was capable of being Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North. As a result, some lords of other northern houses rebelled, and Luceon was forced to go to war to defend his title and his family’s claim to Winterfell. After a little over a year and numerous horrific battles, he finally put an end to the rebellion and earned himself the nickname ‘Beast in the North.' Luceon proved himself to be quite capable, not just in battle but also in running Winterfell and as a trustworthy Warden of the North. During his time away, his sister fell in love with a stable boy and hid their relationship from him for years, all while he tried to ward off marriage proposals for them both until she could no longer hide it. When Alysanne fell pregnant, she begged him to help her hide her pregnancy and refused to name the father of her child. It wasn’t hard to do, as she had quite a difficult pregnancy and was tucked away for her own safety and well-being. Tragedy would befall the Starks once again when Alysanne died from labor complications shortly after delivering her bastard daughter, Roslin. Luceon claimed Roslin as his daughter to protect his sister and niece and would put down any rumors of who her mother was. Luceon is known for his seriousness and ability to keep a room calm even amid chaos. Though it may not initially seem so, given his solemn nature, there's a wildness within him that comes out during battle or when he believes his family's honor has been questioned. Lord Stark can come across as quite modest when it comes to his appearance and abilities. 
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:51 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓷

𝓚𝓪𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓴

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Harrion Karstark
nicknames Rion
title heir of Karhold, advisor to Lord Stark
age 26
gender male
sexuality bisexual

appearance
height 5'9 | 175.26m
eyes blue-gray
hair blonde

relationships
family
Lord Arnell Karstark (father)
Lady Tya Karstark [née Lannister] (mother)
Lord Harys Karstark (older brother)
Lady Sybelle Karstark [née Glover] (sister-in-law)
Karlon Karstark (younger brother)
Janei Karstark (younger sister)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harrion Karstark is the second eldest son and child of Lord Arnell Karstark, Lord of Karhold, and Lady Tya Karstark, daughter of House Lannister and Lady of Karhold. Despite being the second-born son and considered the spare, it never once bothered Harrion, as he was not given as much attention as his brother and could sneak away to do more exciting things. Though it wasn't initially a priority of his, he began to enjoy being educated as he got older and was given the opportunity to learn other languages. Life at Karhold was mostly boring for him, even with the occasional trips to Winterfell with his father and Harys. A few years after the birth of his younger twin siblings, Karlon and Janei, the Lord of Winterfell, Torrhen Stark, and his eldest daughter, Lady Ilyanna, died from sickness. With the start of a rebellion over the new Lord Stark's ability to lead, his father and Harys went off to fight on the side of Luceon. During what turned out to be the final battle, his father was struck down and died before he ever returned home. Upon his father's death and Harys' assumption of the title Lord of Karhold, he was forced into becoming the heir, something he never wanted to be. Due to his great reluctance and tendency to get into trouble, he was forbidden from leaving Karhold until a year after his brother married Lady Sybelle. As soon as he was allowed to leave, Rion went traveling for nearly a year and a half before eventually settling at Winterfell and becoming one of Luceon Stark's advisors. Harrion is easy-going, though some would refer to it as unrestrained, wild, and unafraid. He often tries to urge Luceon Stark into letting loose and to stop being uptight and is considered to be like a "fun uncle" to Roslin Snow. Although he is slow to anger, he can be quite protective of the Starks, more so of Roslin, and would do anything to protect them. While not the best fighter with a sword, he has a sharp tongue that could bring some men to tears and a quick, cunning wit, much like his Lannister cousins. He is a known flirt and is far from impressed by the pretty words that tend to fall from the lips of most lords and ladies in Westeros. His tongue and flirting tend to get him into trouble, though he has never encountered a situation he could not talk himself out of.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Seokjinnie » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:45 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roslin Snow is the ten-year-old bastard daughter of the late Lady Alysanne Stark and an unknown stableboy. Although no one but her biological uncle, Luceon Stark, is aware of this as he claimed her as his own to protect her and her mother. Roslin was lovingly raised by not just her adoptive father, but also by the many inhabitants of Winterfell and is affectionately called the "Little Lady Snow." Despite her being a bastard, it is an unspoken rule that no one is to treat her as such or face the icy consequences decided by the Lord of Winterfell. Roslin is mischievous and snarky that has to be occasionally reminded to mind her manners. Her dire wolf, Rabbit, is typically not far from her side and often assists in the tricks she pulls on Luceon and Harrion Karstark. She does try to be as ladylike as possible when there are important guests or whenever her father brings her on his trips away from Winterfell.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓵𝓲𝓷 & 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓼

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lord Harys Karstark is the eldest son of the late Lord Arnell Karstark and Lady Tya Karstark, daughter of House Lannister. He is the current Lord of Karhold and married to Lady Sybelle, the only daughter of House Glover. His mother fell pregnant with him shortly after her marriage to his father, it was recommended to his parents that they wait to have another child due to a challenging pregnancy, his mother's small stature, and both of his parents being relatively young. As a result of this and difficulties carrying another baby to term, Harys is eight years older than his younger brother and heir, Harrion. His father was always quite strict with him while his mother always doted on him. While she would never admit or show it, Harys has always known that his mother favors Harrion because he more strongly resembles her side of the family. He is often thought to be too serious for his own good, even when compared to Luceon Stark. Harys is protective of his younger siblings and hesitant to marry off his siblings despite knowing that it would be good to strengthen allegiances to House Karstark.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓗𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓼 & 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓪

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lady Corsenna Dayne is the youngest true-born child and only daughter of Lord Arthor Dayne, Lord of Starfall, and Lady Malora Dayne, daughter of House Hightower and Lady of Starfall. She has two older brothers, Edric and Dorian, with only one of them also being a true-born child of the Lord and Lady of Starfall. Shortly She is lady-in-waiting to her cousin Princess Valian Targarenyn and has been since they were both children. Corsenna works closely with her older half-brother Ser Edric Sand, who was assigned as Valerian's sworn sword after joining the Kings Guard in his teens. As she both takes her role quite seriously and is very close with Valerian, she is never far from her cousin's side. Corsenna, as one would expect of a highborn lady, behaves with a perfected amount of grace the majority of the time. Though there are times when she runs out of patience due to a lack of respect for either herself, Edric, or Valian.

Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Seokjinnie » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:57 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓐𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓮

𝓡𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Alphonse Cyril Rochette
nicknames Alfie
hero name Hex
abilities energy manipulation
age 21
gender male
sexuality gay, demi

appearance
height 5'8 | 172.72 cm
eyes hazel
hair brown

relationships
family
Frédéric Rochette, Cyclone (father)
Edith Rochette [née Fisher], Glimmer (mother)
Poppy Davis-Fisher [maternal aunt]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alphonse Cyril Rochette is the only child of Frédéric Rochette, better known as Cyclone with the ability of water manipulation, and Edith Rochette, better known as Glimmer with the power of crystal manipulation. Being the son of two of the most famous superheroes of the modern age for their shared strength as a team and for their love story did not make his early years as happy as one might think. His parents were frequently absent from home due to their heroic duties, and when they were home, they were too preoccupied with each other to focus on their young son. Despite this, he adored and loved his parents and was raised to see the world as they did—as good and deserving of being protected. They also took steps to keep his face hidden from the media, with only his name ever being revealed. When he was only seven years old, he lost his parents in a mundane, non-heroic accident caused by their breaks failing on an icy road. As his parents' only child, he was seen as the heir to their legacy and expected to be as powerful as, if not more than, his parents. Despite his Aunt Poppy's best efforts, she was disappointed when his abilities finally manifested, as they were nowhere near as powerful as his parents were at the same age. After graduating early from high school at 16, he used the money his parents left him to move out of his aunt's house, tired of her looks of sadness and pity. Even with his raging self-doubt, Alfie desperately wanted to make his parents proud and managed to join a team of other superheroes as their medic. Alphonse expected to be with them for as long as they needed him, but tragedy struck when the team was ambushed and betrayed by another team member, leaving him as the sole survivor. He has made every effort to recover from the traumatic event but can't help but worry about the team member who betrayed them. Alfie has always been intelligent but has difficulty in school due to his impulsivity and difficulty remaining focused. He struggles with his insecurities over his powers and ability to live up to his parents' legacy. Holding fast to his beliefs about who deserves to be healed and saved has always been one of his biggest strengths. He has always felt his emotions very intensely, more often thinking with his heart than his brain. When cornered, regardless of the situation, he tends to panic and become bratty as a defense mechanism.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me