Seokjinnie's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: WotW

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:59 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blair Ewan Faulkner is a nineteen-year-old working as a vigilante under the alias Full-Spin. He is the youngest child and only son of Emily Faulkner, a superhero who went by the name Spirit, and Malcolm Faulkner, a prosecutor. Due to his parents’ busy schedules, more often than not, his older sister, Kenna, was the one who took care of him. Their parents died shortly after Kenna entered secondary school; first it was their mother, who died saving another person’s life during a mission, and then they lost their father a few months later to a stress-related heart attack. He had been happy for his sister when she joined a team of heroes, under the name Halo, six months after her powers manifested. Blair’s entire world collapsed around when he was notified that his sister and the majority of her teammates had been betrayed and killed. Once a calm and level-headed kid, now he’s angry and desperate for revenge.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝐵𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓇 & 𝒪𝓌𝑒𝓃𝒶

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Owena Jiwoo Kim is the only daughter of Arthur and Isla Kim, two hero law attorneys. Growing up surrounded by hero-turned-villains and vigilantes influenced her greatly. One of her parents more gray clients, Seismic, saw the potential in her when her abilities manifested and took her under his wing. Once she graduated high school, she began working as her mentor’s partner under the name Voltris. She worked as his partner even as he became less grey, growing darker with him because she no longer knew how to not be a villain. After a few years, she forced to turn on him after he threw away a plan and caused a bus accident that led to the death of several innocent kids. She tried several times to just go back to civilian life, but it never lasted very long and would resort to working as a vigilante. Owena, despite having been a villain, has lines she won’t cross and doesn’t care if people see her as a traitor or a hypocrite.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝒪𝓌𝑒𝓃𝒶 & 𝒞𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝒸

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cormac Shea O'Donnell was raised in an orphanage right outside of Belfast after his mother died when he was four years old. As a child, he always helped the other children out whenever they were injured and dreamed of becoming a doctor. Though he had the grades and a passion for it, Cormac dropped out of med school in his third year after overhearing several professors admit to refusing to treat powered people. When he reported it to the Dean and board of the school, he was met with similar opinions and he couldn't stand to be in a field with people who went against their oath because of an inferiority complex. After dropping out, he set up a small underground clinic to treat power people in London. He had once helped a small powered teen living on the streets thinking nothing of it until a few years later when the boy returned to be taught medical skills to strengthen the ones that came with his abilities. Cormac takes care of the heroes and powered people that come under his care and keeps their identities safe.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝒞𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝒸 & 𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓅𝒽𝑒𝓇

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Christopher Anthony Price is twenty-year-old working as a hero under the name Pyro. He was raised by his paternal aunt, Elizabeth Victor, and her husband Isander Viktor. His childhood wasn't remarkable by any standard and no one was expecting him to manifest powers. On the day of his fourteenth birthday, his powers did manifest and he nearly set the flat on fire. By the time he was sixteen, Chris was part of a backup team of heroes and training to step up to fill in when any of the main group was injured. He hadn't expected to be called to action as soon as he did when almost the entire team was lost because of a betrayal. Christopher tends to be quite polarizing, with some seeing him as annoying and childish, while others see him as endearing and funny. It takes a lot to anger him and he has quite a grip on keeping his temper in check. As a result of the loss of the A-Team, he has become quite protective of what was once the backups.

Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:58 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓡𝓪𝓮𝓷

𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓪

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Cyraenys Avetta
nicknames Raen or Cy
species merperson
ability category siren
age 22
gender male
sexuality pansexual

appearance
height (while in human form) 5'7
eyes storm gray
hair Black

relationships
family
Nerys Avorra (father)
Nimue Hymetta (mother)
Kairro Avoris (paternal half-brother)
Theomarus Nerenne (podmate)
Tethys Eldoris (podmate)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Cyraenys Avetta is the youngest son of Nerys Avorra, the former leader of the pod, and the only child of Nimue Hymetta, a telepath. Much like any other young merperson, he was raised alongside his podmates, and although he was the youngest of the three, he often behaved otherwise. Neither of his parents were particularly involved in his upbringing before their sudden demise following a rescue attempt to free podmates from a fishing vessel when he was ten and two. Following that, his half-brother, Kairro, took over looking after him in their stead and was far stricter in punishing his bad behavior than his parents ever were. Raen had always been clever, but his brother made sure to remind him that he was smarter and more capable than he was. Upon reaching the age of maturity at the age of 17, he was the final member of his podmates to undergo the traditional ceremony to awaken his ability. Not a single member of the pod had been surprised that he was revealed to be a siren, as he often sang throughout his early years and had an eerily enchanting voice. Cyraenys continued to wreak havoc even following the awakening ceremony, becoming more dangerous as a siren as he had the tendency to cause shipwrecks and enchant both pirates and sailors overboard to their watery graves. Growing tired of shipwrecks and his usual antics, Raen went ashore and began to perform in taverns as a bard. It was during these performances that he would enchant the audience and pick some random patron, whom he would then rob in an alley following the show. In order to avoid alerting anyone of this, he would alternate the taverns and never pick the same patron twice. Because of his beauty and voice, he was often flirted with, offered courtship, and, on a few occasions, a proposal. Unfortunately for the humans that fall for him, he is neither a flirt nor easily swayed into anything even remotely serious. Raen is unapologetic about the chaos or messes he creates or the hearts he breaks simply because it is fun for him and he is easily bored. He doesn't believe in fate and feels as though he is incapable of love or being truly loved, other than the platonic love shared by him and his podmates and the familial love he has for his brother. As a result of his parents' neglect early on and then his half-brother's nitpicking. Cy has a short fuse that is not easily soothed and often holds grudges, albeit for brief periods of time.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:05 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kairro Avoris is the oldest son of the former pod leader, Nerys Avorra, and the only known child of his first mate, Nauneté Leris. He doesn't remember much of his early years due to his father trying to trigger his awakening too early; the only clear memory he has is of his mother abandoning the pod without warning when he was six. He was never really close to any of his podmates, as his overly serious nature and strictness when it came to responsibilities isolated him. When his brother, Raen, was younger, he often resented his easy-going, reckless nature and the lack of consequences for his actions, which his brother mistook for freedom. Following the deaths of their father and Nimue, Kai took over as pod leader and guardian of his half-brother. He realized two years into being Raen's guardian that his behavior was a result of his parents' neglect and that he desperately needed structure. He became deeply fond and protective of his brother and wanted to give him the guidance and attention he needed, but expressed it so poorly that it came across as him being hypocritical and overly harsh.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓚𝓪𝓲 & 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓼

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Theomarus Nerenne is the oldest child of Marinus Nerele, the pod's primary healer, and Reka Coralenne, a stormbringer. He is of the same podling group as Cyraenys and Tethys, fitting right between them in age, and is of a much milder temperament. Mars often had to act as a wrangler for Raen and as a defender for his much more fiery podmates. He is one of the few individuals who can talk some sort of sense into Cy and often has to clean up after his messes. This should upset him, as he greatly dislikes chaos, but he is far too fond of the younger merman to actually be bothered by it. Much like Tethys, he has a strong connection to his pod and rarely goes to shore; the only time he does is to drag Cyraenys back home, where he belongs. Much like everyone expected given his personality, he awakened as a healer, just like his father.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:52 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼

𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭𝓪

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name James Makoto Takeda
nicknames Jaime
age 27
gender male
sexuality gay

appearance
height 5'9.5
eyes dark brown
hair Black

relationships
family
Naoki Takeda (father)
Hiromi Takeda (mother)
Freya MacTavish (maternal grandmother)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
James Makoto Takeda is the only child of Naoki Takeda, a prosecutor, and Dr. Hiromi Takeda, a neurosurgeon. His parents were constantly working when he was a child, so he wasn't often left in the care of his maternal grandmother, Freya MacTavish. He was given as much love and physical affection as the three adults in his life could manage. Jaime was never a particularly good student, despite being quite clever, and was often found doodling in his notebook rather than actually doing his schoolwork. His parents became concerned with his lack of interest in doing activities or literally anything and began to make him take lessons to spark an interest. James discovered his love of music at the age of eight, when he started piano lessons and excelled. However, the piano would ultimately not be his instrument of choice because, by the age of ten, he had started to learn to play the bass guitar and take vocal lessons. He continued to have little interest in school as his love of music grew. At the age of 14, his family, including his grandmother, moved to London and became close with a group of boys who were also musically inclined. The group would go on to form a pop punk band called Haven and slowly grow in popularity until they were scouted by Royalbeat Music, a local music company, when he was 17. The company had thought it best to assign each boy a different role to build up their fanbase, and at first, Jaime was fine with being the designated bad/playboy of the group. But it was around the age of 19 that he realized he was gay and no longer happy playing the role he was given; in fact, he found it quite upsetting. After coming out to his parents and grandmother, they urged him to speak to the company about his unhappiness, but he didn't listen until a year later. A year after he came out to them, his parents were killed in an automobile collision, which was his deciding factor in finally speaking to the company. That night he went to the CEO of the company and spoke with him for more than an hour before he was given an ultimatum: keep playing the role you were given and stay in the closet, or leave without communicating anything to the band. James decided to leave the band and the company without saying a word to his band members. In the years following that night, he joined The Company Nocturnal and began to work as an actor and a model. Jaime has the tendency to be slightly selfish yet, at other times, entirely self-sacrificing. He has an insane amount of stubbornness that Gran says he got from his mother. He can be extremely secretive and hard to read, even for those who have known him for years. Despite hating his image of being a bad/playboy, he has no issue with being seen as the party boy that he is. Due to his parents being high school sweethearts and utterly devoted to each other, he became a romantic and passionate partner in love.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:43 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Arthur Malcolm Diaz-Ballard is the 29-year-old former guitarist of Haven and the older stepbrother of Gaz. He is the only child between his father, Stephen Oliver, and his mother, Helena Ballard. He never met his birth father, as he left his mother after finding out she was pregnant, and he's never been interested in reaching out to the man who broke his mother's heart. His mother met Tomas Diaz and his one-year-old son, Gareth, when Arty was four years old. The pair quickly fell in love and got married. He has a great deal of respect and love for Tomas, as he is the only father he has ever known. In turn, he's extremely protective of his little stepbrother. Arty has not known a moment of peace since meeting the boys with whom he would go on to form the pop-punk band Haven. After Haven was scouted, the company designated him as the serious one, a role that fit him quite well. Arthur has always been quite a serious and patient lad who is an ambivert. Unlike his former bandmate, Jaime, he is an open book and also rather blunt. Despite his outward appearance and first impression, he is very well-mannered and kind.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝒜𝓇𝓉𝓎 & 𝒢𝒶𝓏

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gareth Andrés Diaz-Ballard is the 26-year-old former keyboardist of Haven and the younger stepbrother of Arty. He is the only child between his father, Tomas Diaz, and his mother, Sofia Atwood. His mother died a month after he was born, so he never got to know her. When he was a year old, his father met Helena Ballard, whom he quickly fell in love with and married. He grew up with a protective stepbrother in Arty and two overly affectionate parents. As the youngest of the group, he made it his mission to annoy each band member at least once a day, or he felt his day was wasted. Gaz was given the role of the boy next door, and just like his brother, he fit the position quite well. After the band broke up, he was initially frustrated with James, not because he blamed him but because he could tell something was clearly wrong and the man refused to talk about it. Some might say he's a golden retriever in human form due to his outgoing and excitable personality. He frequently goes to parties where he runs into his former band members, Robert and Jaime. Unlike his brother, he's book-smart, not street-smart. Gareth is simply a goofy, cuddling guy who just loves his brother and his friends.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝒢𝒶𝓏 & 𝒥𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓅𝑒𝓇

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Juniper Eugenia Darling is a 28-year-old internationally known model and actress who has been performing since she was a child. She is the only child of Reginald Darling and his third wife, Angelica Hartwood. Her father is a criminal defense attorney who has always been involved with shady people, including his best friend and her "Uncle" Jonathan Quinn. She has always been a talented actress, but she hated the good girl image that she was given as a child and has done everything to rebel against it since she turned 18. That includes becoming a heartbreaker and a well-known party girl. She became friends with Jaime shortly after he left Haven and quickly became his rock. Juniper is insanely protective of him and Elly because she's seen the worst parts of the industry, and she wants to spare him from dealing with it any further and keep Elly from it entirely. They are the only ones spared from her selfish side and poisonous barbs; she may or may not have made more than a handful of producers and directors cry from said barbs. She is very much her father's daughter and, as a result, she has commitment issues. Despite the rumors that she is dating James, she is actually "dating" his former band member, Robert Hendrix.

Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Seokjinnie » Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:34 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓜𝓲𝓶𝓲

𝓚𝔀𝓸𝓷

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Miran Kwon
nicknames Mimi
alias Amethyst
age 24
powers electricity manipulation & minor telepathy
gender female
sexuality bisexual; ml

appearance
height 5'2 | 157.48 cm
eyes dark brown
hair Black

relationships
family
Oliver Kwon (father)
Eunyoung Kwon (mother)
Saerok Kwon (older brother)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Miran Kwon was born in Manhattan, New York, as the daughter of Eunjung Kwon, the current owner of the international fashion brand E.K., and Oliver Kwon, a semi-popular mutant superhero working under the alias Helios. Mimi had an easy and loving childhood, as her family is very wealthy and affectionate with each other. She has always been extremely close with her older brother, Saerok. She was fascinated with her mother's line of work from an early age and hoped to follow in her mother's footsteps. Her childhood, for the most part, was a happy one. Her parents were often busy with their jobs, leaving Mimi and her brother under the care of several nannies throughout the years. Under the supervision of her nannies, she began to learn many different languages, including French, Greek, and Mandarin, continuing to learn each language even after the respective nanny left. Miran always did exceptionally well at school and was dedicated to her studies, as she believed it was one of the only ways to prove to her mother that she was capable of taking over E.K. once she retired. Her mutant abilities began to reveal themselves around the time she reached puberty, just as her brother's had. A part of her has always wished that she hadn't inherited the mutated gene from her father, as it brought the obligation of becoming a hero like her father rather than following her dreams. Mimi may seem ditzy and excessively flamboyant on the outside, but she is far more complex than her first impression would lead many to believe. She is extremely outgoing; however, she does have her limits. Because of her limits and some of her quirks, she doesn’t always have the easiest time making friends and has even greater difficulty trusting others. As a result of her trust issues, she often sticks closely to Rocky until she feels someone has proved they are trustworthy. A good portion of the time, she pays little to no attention to the price of things she buys and often buys expensive things for the people she cares about.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:13 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓢𝓪𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓴

𝓚𝔀𝓸𝓷

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Saerok Kwon
nicknames Rocky
alias Blitz
age 28
powers superspeed
gender male
sexuality pansexual

appearance
height 5'11| 180.34 cm
eyes dark brown
hair black

relationships
family
Oliver Kwon (father)
Eunyoung Kwon (mother)
Miran Kwon (younger sister)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Saerok Kwon was born in Manhattan, New York, as the son of Eunjung Kwon, the current owner of the international fashion brand E.K., and Oliver Kwon, a semi-popular mutant superhero working under the alias Helios. He's always been extremely close with his little sister, Miran, and was thrilled when his parents told him he was going to be an older brother. He was never particularly interested in either of his parents' careers; he was far too caught up in seeking excitement and adventure. His childhood, for the most part, was a happy one. His parents were often busy with their jobs, leaving him and his sister under the care of several nannies throughout the years. Although he's always been insistent that the nannies were merely assisting him with his Mimi-watching duties. While Rocky paid attention in class, especially in chemistry, he never really cared about his grades. His mutant abilities, and suddenly it felt like everything about him made sense. Saerok has always struggled with his insecurities, though he doesn't let them show, and always tries to overcompensate by trying to be the life of the party. Rocky can come off a little strong when someone first meets him, but he's so outgoing and likes meeting people that it is hard for him to contain it. He is a thrill-seeker and has no issue being the first to run into trouble if he needs to. Saerok knows that his little sister is a far more responsible person than he is and is more than willing to refer back to her when going into unknown situations. That being said, he is just as protective of Mimi as she is of him, if not more so. He's also aware that people find him polarizing; they either find him extremely annoying and a nuisance or endearing like an overenergetic puppy.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:37 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Julius Renley-Drake, better known by his alias Halo, is an extremely popular hero who worked for S.A.S.I. Although he is about 38, many people think he is a decade younger than he actually is, and this is in part due to his abilities slowing his aging. He doesn't really remember much about his childhood other than bouncing from one "foster home" to the next. Julius genuinely enjoyed using his abilities to help people, and he thought that was truly what he had been hired to do. He has been "missing" for a little over a year, and no one is sure what happened to him. There are rumors that he got tired of the constant stress he was under and quit, while there are a minority of people who have a wild theory that he was kidnapped and is being held captive somewhere.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕦𝕤 & ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Clementine Asterly is the 21-year-old public relations advisor and assistant to the team. She's referred to by higher-ups as a legacy hire; her father formerly worked for SASI, while her mother is currently an active agent. Although she wanted to work as an agent like her mother, Clemmie didn't meet the necessary criteria for strength or demeanor. She is, however, insanely good at the job she was hired for. Her loyalty to SASI and the heroes she's assigned to is unwavering. Due to her low clearance level, she is unaware of the sinister activities and corruption taking place at SASI. Clementine has the tendency to fall fast and hard for those who show little to no romantic interest in her. Up until his disappearance, she was Halo's PR advisor and assistant; she knew the man better than most and is positive that he wouldn't just run off on the people he was dedicated to saving.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me