Seokjinnie's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Astrid Caldwell

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:26 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝕬𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖉

𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖉𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
birth name Astrid Theodora Caldwell
nicknames Asta or Theo
age 23
gender female
sexuality pansexual
role gunner

appearance
height 5'4 | 167.44 cm
eyes green
hair dark brown

relationships
family
Duncan Caldwell (father)
Zerlina Caldwell (mother)
Nathaniel Caldwell (paternal uncle)
Birgitta Caldwell (younger sister)
Eyvin Caldwell (younger brother)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Astrid Theodora Caldwell was born as the eldest child and daughter of Duncan Caldwell, a Commodore in the Royal Navy, and Zerlina Caldwell, a Danish seamstress. While her father was off serving in the Navy, Asta and her mother lived in decent conditions, they were neither extremely well-off nor were they poor. That can be said for the majority of her childhood with her father quickly rising in the ranks. Her father, whenever he was home, taught her to love and have great respect for the ocean as well as how to fight in order to protect herself and her mother when he was not around. When Astrid was nine years old, her younger sister Brigitta was born while her father was still out to see, he was only able to return when her sister was seven months old. She was extremely close with her sister and attempted to teach Birgitta what their father had taught her, but her sister was far more interested in following in their mother's footsteps. When Theo was 11 years old, her mother became pregnant once more, but unfortunately this time, her father would not be able to meet his youngest child and only son. About three months before the baby was born, the family received a letter notifying that her father's ship, The Endeavour, had been caught in a storm and the bodies of all the crew aboard the ship had been recovered. Three months later and shortly after her twelfth birthday, her younger brother, Eyvin, was born. Without her father's income and her mother still recovering from childbirth, the family was unable to afford the current lifestyle and was forced to move onto her paternal uncle's farm. Her mother never fully recovered and continued to grow weaker as time went on, within two years her mother passed away from an illness they couldn't afford the medicine to treat. By the time she was sixteen, her uncle decided that Theo had to leave the farm to find work and send the money back to the family. However, all of the work she could find for women were skills she didn't have and didn't even want to learn. She ended up pickpocketing and stealing from small shops until she joined a pirate crew when she was eighteen. Astrid has always been hardworking, learning from her father that it was necessary to survive. She has always been compliant with those in power that she respects such as her superior crewmates. All of her rebellious tendencies are targeted at the government and royal military, holding them all responsible for her father's death. Asta is stubborn in her way of thinking, clinging to her morals even when they are challenged. She is insanely loyal to the crew, willing to her risk her own life to save everyone else's. Theo is protective of the crew and her younger siblings; she always finds a way to send them some of her earnings every time the ship is at a port. Astrid believes that rather than getting angry it is better to get even. She only truly feels comfortable with her crewmates and her siblings, often feeling agitated for a period of time when someone joins the crew.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spencer Kaminaga

Postby Seokjinnie » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:36 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Agent

Spencer

Kaminaga

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
birth name Spencer Benjiro Kaminaga
nicknames Spence or Zuko
role the wolf
age 26
gender male
sexuality bisexual
mutant ability pyrokinesis

appearance
height 6'1 | 186.04 cm
eyes dark brown
hair black

relationships
family
Yuuto Kaminaga (father)
Nanami Kaminaga (mother)
Henry Kaminaga (older half-brother)
Eliza Kaminaga (older sister)
Willa Abe-Kaminaga (sister-in-law)
Joy Kaminaga (niece)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Agent Spencer Benjiro Kaminaga was born as the youngest child of Yuuto Kaminaga, a fire chief, and Nanami Kaminaga, a well-known criminal defense lawyer. There is a large age gap between Spencer and his older half-brother Henry, the son of their father's high school sweetheart and was born when the two were seniors in high school. His parents were incredibly busy when Spencer was growing up and often left in Henry's care. He often struggled in school due to being unable to focus, but Spencer always excelled when it came to athletics. When Henry wasn't watching him, he was in MMA classes or left to his own devices. When he was 15, he got into argument with Willa and nearly set his bedroom on fire. It scared not just his sister and his parents, as it terrified and confused him. His parents scared out of their wits kicked him out of their house which left him feeling abandoned and betrayed by his parents. Luckily, Henry invited Spencer to stay with him and there he remained until he graduated from university when he was 22. In university, he double-majored in social and counseling psychology. During university, he continued doing MMA and began to learn kickboxing. After graduation, he spent his time teaching others MMA as well as participating in underground fighting matches. Spencer was eventually recruited (forced) into underground mutant fights by two unknown disguised men. He little to no clue as to how he was eventually discovered by SWORD but was he was and it wasn't hard for him to be convinced to join as an agent and eventual SHARP member. Spence is insanely loyal to the team and the other people he cares about. He devotes a great deal of his time to make sure the team is psychologically sound and under no severe mental distress. While also making sure that HQ's defenses are up to par. He has no problem throwing himself in harm's way to protect civilians or his team members. Spencer is extremely outgoing and socially adept, finding strength and comfort in his ability to deal with people. He typically has a stranglehold on his temper, only really losing it when he sees or hears about the mistreatment of other mutants or when someone hurts one of his team members. While he is frustrated by the government's ridiculously ignorant oversight, he rarely shows it outwardly and keeps it to himself. Spencer is soft-hearted and is willing to do just about anything his friends ask of him.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:20 am

~born on december 15th at 11:20 pm
    ~sagittarius sun, libra moon, virgo ascendant
    ~he was named after his father's best friend and second-in-command at the fire station who died a few months before he was born
    ~his mother had wanted to name him Maxine if he had been born a girl
    ~spencer means 'dispenser of provisions" and benjiro means 'enjoy peace'
    ~doesn't really care what people call him whether it be spencer or spence
    ~doesn't mind being called zuko which is why he made it his alias
    ~in fact he thinks it's quite funny when he's called zuko
    ~his older half-brother, henry, is twelve years older than him
    ~his older sister, willa, is two years older than him
    ~views henry as a father figure rather than as his older sibling
    ~was never close with willa and had a sibling rivalry with her over their parents' attention
    ~diagnosed with adhd when he was ten
    ~henry helped him come up with study methods that would help him focus
    ~a massive dog person
    ~his parents never let them have pets growing up
    ~drinks respect women juice 24/7
    ~his favorite person is his niece
    ~got his motorcycle license when he was eighteen and his driver's license when he was twenty
    ~extremely athletic; placed first in numerous mma competitions as a child
    ~uses his pyrokinesis to warm his coffee and tea when it gets cold
    ~also uses his pyrokinesis to regulate his body temperature
    ~fluent in Japanese, but cannot read or write it for the life of him
    ~his mbti is esfj-a
    ~his enneagram is 2w3
    ~looks a lot like his father
    ~can pretty much eat anything
    ~has only been in one relationship which ended after they found out he was a mutant
    ~has a higher body temperature than most due to his pyrokinesis
    ~insanely organized
    ~has a tattoo on his shoulder
    ~really hates when there is in-fighting amongst the team members
    ~has numerous scars from when he has thrown himself into the line of fire to protect civilians and injured team members
    ~his favorite colors are red and grey
    ~a decent cook as he was taught by henry
    ~his baking could be registered as a deadly weapon
    ~really hated participating in the underground mutant fights
    ~he had no choice but to participate because his family was threatened
    ~he doesn't really have a type
    ~hasn't spoken to his parents and sister since he was kicked out at 15
    ~henry was the one who convinced him to go to university
    ~borderline himbo
    ~way too nice for his own good
    ~used to have his ears pierced but took them out after he joined SWORD and SHARP
    ~usually wears a leather jacket regardless of the weather
    ~carries a small first aid kit with him almost at all times
    ~hates cold weather
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:45 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
βɾҽɯყɳ

Ԑꜱtιҽɾҽ

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
birth name Brewyn Estiere
nicknames Wyn
age 20
gender male
sexuality gay
species half-human half-vulpini

appearance
height 5'6 | 168.10 cm
eyes dark purple almost black
hair red

relationships
family
Aryn Estiere (Estieriean)(mother)
Irun (father)

soulmate --

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Brewyn Estiere is the son of Aryn Estiere, the only daughter of a human noble house who ran away to escape an arranged marriage, and Irun, a Vulpini who helped her escape after they fell in love. His father went missing when he was still an infant, he is completely unaware of who his father is and does not even know his name. The topic of his father greatly upsets his mother so, he avoids asking about him even though he desperately wants to know. While Brewyn is unable to access his ability to shift and does not have the bead that would gift him the vulpini's longevity, he certainly inherited the alluring beauty of his father's people. As a child, people frequently complimented and praised him for his appearance and rarely anything else. The constant praise of his beauty often left him feeling uncomfortable; this led to him hiding behind his mother or running away when anyone came close or tried to speak to him. He was very bright for his age and learned things quicker than the other children. They mocked Wyn out of jealousy, and despite his sweet demeanor and intelligence, he was made to believe that his pretty face was the only reason people liked and cared about him. Brewyn often accompanied his mother when she would go to the market to sell the things she had made. As he grew up, Brewyn's shyness lessened, and he became more comfortable interacting with other people though it still does take some time for him to feel comfortable with others. Though he is naive, he tends not to trust those who care only for appearances. Brewyn will begin to distance himself from a person if they frequently praise him for his beauty due to what happened to him as a child. He often has to convince himself that people don't just stick around him because he has a pretty face and that they are there because they genuinely want to be his friend. Wyn is a kind and gentle person who is willing to put the needs of others above his own. Like a fox, he moves gracefully, rarely losing balance, making him very swift on his feet. He is easily flustered by the praising of his skills and talents and is unable to hide how much the praise gets to him as his ears and cheeks flush pink.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:04 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Xιɾҽɳια

Vҽɾҽʅ

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
birth name Xirenia Verel
nicknames Ren
age 23
gender female
sexuality pansexual
species human

appearance
height 5'4 | 167.44 cm
eyes brown
hair black

relationships
family
Magnius Verel (father)
Hadena Verel (mother)
Eanthal Verel (younger brother)
Ilyon Verel (younger brother)
Caen Verel (younger brother)
Lainira Verel (younger sister)
Draec Verel (younger brother)

soulmate --

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xirenia Verel is the oldest child of Magnius and Hadena Verel, two tavern owners. As a toddler, she was watched by a girl who worked at the tavern her parents owned. At the age of two, Eanthal, her first of many younger siblings was born. She had no issue helping her parents, well as much as a toddler can help, with Eanthal and actually enjoyed it. The addition of Ilyon to the family when she was three didn't change her feelings on the matter either. Ren enjoyed playing with her little brothers and watching over them for her parents. It was the birth of the twins, Caen & Lainira when she was six and her youngest sibling, Draec when she was ten that made her begin to resent her parents. Instead of being their child, she was treated like her younger siblings' nanny and was often only able to eat what little was left after her parents and siblings had eaten. When the tavern started to go under when she was twelve, her parents forced her to go the streets to beg for money and food. During that time, she started to hide money she pickpocketed from people in order to save up for a curved saber to protect herself after nearly being a victim of theft. The final straw for Xirenia was when she came home one day from pickpocketing when she was fifteen and found that someone had dug up her hiding spot and had taken all of the money she had saved. Upon confronting her parents, they screamed at her for being selfish and accused her of not caring about what happened to her siblings. Ren said nothing and simply packed up her things, said goodbye to siblings, and left. She had garnered the attention of a group of rogue thieves whom she had impressed, over a two-year span they trained her and done more for her than her parents ever had. At seventeen, she parted ways with the group and has mostly been on her own ever since. Xirenia, at this point in her life, reluctantly cares about other people, because she knows exactly where that could and she'd prefer to just no deal with the emotional connection that caring creates. She often hides the fact that she cares by refusing to acknowledge when she is doing something to help someone or scolds someone if they do something dangerous. As much as she hated how she essentially raised her siblings, she can't help but become a caregiver to others. While she has amazing control of her temper when it is unleashed it is fierce. Ren doesn't accept any form of betrayal and does not often give second chances; she has no qualms about cutting people off and never speaking with them again. While she is clever, she is not quite book-smart and is more of a street-smart kind of person.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:58 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aryunia Estieriean | changed her name to Aryn Estiere to avoid her family's detection if they searched for her | 38 years old | youngest child and only daughter of a lesser-known noble family in the Rosynan aristocracy | 5'4 | at sixteen she fell in love a young Vulpini man named Irun and ran away with him to escape an arranged marriage | settled in Ochoaila with Irun to start a new life together | gave birth to Brewyn when she was eighteen years old and Irun was nineteen | nearly ten months later Irun vanished when the small family was out on a walk in a forest near their home | was absolutely heartbroken with Irun's disappearance and has refused to talk about him ever since | has tried her best to keep Wyn from knowing his heritage both out of her own sadness and fear for her son's life |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓐𝓻𝔂𝓷 & 𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓾𝓸𝓾𝓼

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Noviuous 'Nov' Reaver | 35 years old | leader of the rogue thieving group Ire Reign | 6'6 | orphaned at aged 12 | taught himself how to pickpocket amongst other tricks in order to survive on the streets | shortly served as a guard in a wealthy merchant family's home until he was forced to leave | only takes in neglected or orphaned teens, regardless of species, that have skills similar to his | allows members of the group to stay as long or as little as they need | took Xirenia Verel under his wing and trained her in all sorts of fighting and survival skills | wanted in Rosyna and Nosmoica | views all of the members of Ire Reign as his children | disgusted by how all the countries all seem to leave the poor to suffer |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓘𝓻𝓾𝓷 & 𝓘𝓸𝓪𝓷𝓷

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Irun of Onaeu | 39 years old | 5'11 | Wyn's missing father & purebred Vulpini | heir apparent of the Vulpini clan Onaeu | only child to the clan head and his second wife | at seventeen he fell in love with Aryunia Estieriean, the youngest daughter in a lesser-known noble family in Rosnya | helped Aryunia escape her impending arranged marriage and ran away with her | settled in Ochoaila with Aryunia to start a new life together | their son Brewyn was born when he was nineteen and Aryunia was eighteen | nearly ten months later he was knocked unconscious and dragged away while out on a family walk in the forest near their home | current whereabouts unknown | presumed dead by most, his father being the only exception | unaware of how much time has past and desperate to get back to his wife and child |

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓘𝓻𝓾𝓷 & 𝓘𝓸𝓪𝓷𝓷

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ioann of Arallon | 28 years old | 6'1 | Crown Prince of Rosnya | god complex but keep it on the down-low | his name meaning 'favored by god' does not help | second oldest child as well as the eldest son of King Maxim & his first wife Queen Matrona| the face of an angel, mind of a demon mixed w/ wolf in sheep's clothing | sickly as an infant and heavily doted upon as a child | the sickness returned when he was 12 yet he managed to survive igniting his belief that has chosen by the gods to rule | became highly arrogant and secretly cruel | though his older sister, Irina, though not eligible to be heir was favored by the king | manipulated a maid to unalive Irina and then "caught" her | filled with silent and pent up rage | dislikes when anyone apart from his mother receives his father's attention | out of irritation made a deal with a repulsive sorcerer to slowly kill in exchange he offers the life of any Nosmoican prisoner that enters the imperial prison | due to believing that he is favored by the gods and close to becoming one himself, he believes that he cannot fail nor die |
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:02 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
βⲅɑƞƞoƞ

ꜫoɱ

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
birth name Brannon Hyowon Eom
nicknames Bran
moniker The Raven
age 26
gender male
sexuality bisexual
Criminal Org. Eom crime family

appearance
height 5'9 | 175.26
eyes brown
hair dyed blonde (naturally black)

relationships
family
Moran Eom (father)
Julie Han (mother)
Halen Eom (uncle)
Kato Eom (older half-brother)
Wystan Eom (older brother)
Levy Eom (older brother)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Brannon Eom is the youngest and only living son of Moran Eom, the current head of the Eom crime family, and Julie Han, his father's second wife. The Eom crime family's up-and-coming generation has had three previous heirs who all died before being able to become the head of the family leaving the responsibility to Brannon. The first heir and his father's only child with his first wife, Kato Eom, died long before Bran was even born. Wystan Eom, the second heir and first son between his father and mother, died a few days after Brannon was born. Levy Eom, the third heir, died in a mysterious car accident when Bran was seven years old. Due to the deaths of his two eldest brothers, he had a very sheltered childhood where he was unable to do anything or go anywhere without his father's men acting as his bodyguards; this only worsened when Levy died as it resulted in him becoming his father's heir and last resort. Brannon was trained under his father's watchful eyes to make sure he would become the perfect head of the family. While it succeeded in preparing him to take on the role once it was time, it along with his suffocating childhood caused him to become a rebellious adrenalin junkie. He has been a victim of several near-death experiences since he became the heir of the Eom crime family, several hospitalizing him. Brannon feels a little resentment towards his father and the family because he knows that he's the last resort. Not to mention that they announced his existence and him being the new heir almost immediately after Levy died, which left him feeling like they served him, a literal child, on a silver platter to the family's enemies. Because two of his three brothers died from suspicious car accidents, he's wary of getting into cars but does so anyway. Though he doesn't really want to have anything to do with the underworld, he does so out of obligation, and because he simply has no idea what else he could do. Bran often slips away from his bodyguards to seek out fun and to cause chaos. When he runs off from his guards, he often takes a motorcycle that no one outside of the family knows about. Even when he is being guarded, he goes out of his way to cause trouble. Brannon while extremely intelligent and resourceful, comes off as an airhead at first glance, however, this is very much intentional on his part. Once you get past that initial layer and persona, he's an unhinged snarky little brat and a massive flirt. His snarkiness often comes out when he feels it's necessary; his brattiness also occasionally finds its way out though usually he doesn't mean for it to.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

matthew

Postby Seokjinnie » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:46 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔀

𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
birth name Matthew Anothai Bunsong
nicknames Mattie
age 20
gender male
sexuality gay
major documentary production
ability telekinesis

appearance
height 5'7 | 167.44 cm
eyes brown
hair dark brown

relationships
family
Nathaniel Bunsong (father)
Lorna Bunsong (mother)
Everette Bunsong (older brother)
Ophelia Bunsong (younger sister)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Matthew Anothai Bunsong is the second child of Nathaniel Bunsong, a pilot, and Lorna Bunsong, a pastry chef. While he was growing up, he was often left to his own devices as his parents were either focused more on their jobs or on his siblings. At first, Mattie was a very well-behaved and obedient child, doing everything he could to make sure his parents praised him. He tried his best to get grades as good as child older brother which he got close to several times but was never quite able to. By the time he was eleven or twelve, Matthew got caught up in a fight between two other students. Because of the confusion the fight created, the teachers had mistakenly believed that he had been a part of it. When he arrived at home that day to see his mother fuming, for the first since his little sister was born his parents paid attention to him and it was because of the fight. From that point on, he caused trouble and would do anything, regardless of how dangerous it was, to get his parents' attention. Besides putting himself in dangerous situations, he seeks out arguments with his parents, this includes picking a major he knew neither of them would approve of. As a result of his of the latter half of his adolescence, he is reckless and a thrill-seeker, going to extreme lengths to get just the smallest amount of rush. Though he wasn't always successful in getting their attention, Matthew did get more attention than he had before which was enough for him. Naturally outgoing, it is hasn't hard for him to approach others, however, because of his impulsive behavior and actions, he can be a polarizing person. Mattie is quick to fire back when antagonized and blunt, he'd rather be honest and upfront with someone than lie to spare their feelings. Because of his bluntness, he can seem more than a little catty. It's obvious to people who come into contact with him, even just once, that he is a flirt. Unless you're close to him, it's almost impossible to tell when his flirting is serious or not, though it usually is. Under all his rough edges, he is a loyal and good friend that feels his best when he is surrounded by his friends. Mattie means well even if it doesn't always seem like he does. He has issues with commitment in relationships as he fears that if he stays with a partner for too long, that person will get bored of him and realize he wasn't worth their time.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:39 pm

~born on april 18th at 9:45 pm
    ~aries sun, pisces moon, scorpio ascendant
    ~he was named after his mother's childhood best friend
    ~he was adored by his parents and brother up until his sister was born
    ~matthew means 'gift of god' and anothai means 'rising sun'
    ~prefers being called mattie as he hates being called matthew
    ~his family, more so his parents, are the only ones who call him matthew
    ~he knew he was gay from an early age
    ~has been out since he was sixteen
    ~his older brother, everette, is six years older than him
    ~his younger sister, ophelia, is five years younger than him
    ~tries his best to maintain a positive relationship with his brother
    ~jealous and a little bitter towards his sister because of how much their parents dote on her
    ~also feels guilty towards his sister because he knows it isn't really her fault
    ~learned violin as a child
    ~a massive dog person
    ~the family owned a bernese mountain dog named bruno when he was child
    ~drinks respect women juice 24/7
    ~has never been in a steady relationship
    ~has his driver's license but never drives anywhere because he hates it
    ~not very athletic but he is quite agile and has good balance
    ~can't focus on just one thing as he gets bored easily
    ~has always liked filming things and photography
    ~fluent in thai but he is slowly losing his fluency as he doesn't speak it enough
    ~his mbti is estp-a
    ~his enneagram is 8w7
    ~looks like his maternal grandfather
    ~thrives on chaos
    ~has avoided getting in physical fights since he was fourteen as he found better ways to get in trouble
    ~used to try to hide the fact that he was an adrenaline junkie from his friends but gave up in their late teens
    ~insanely organized
    ~has been dancing around a relationship with aaron for a while
    ~if he was better at feelings and commitment he would've realized he's in love with aaron
    ~has been told his sense of style is a bit much for some people
    ~his favorite colors are light blue and silver
    ~a decent cook and baker
    ~isn't afraid to be a little mean if he has to
    ~hates when people try to get him to pick sides
    ~really only listens to aaron
    ~besides him he dislikes being told what to do
    ~really likes horror and thriller movies
    ~desperately wants to go sky-diving and bungee jumping
    ~short king
    ~he should probably be a little less honest and a bit nicer
    ~has a massive sweet tooth
    ~can be bribed to do things with sweets
    ~hates planning things as he prefers to just let things happen
    ~high maintenance
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mr. government

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:55 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓓𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
birth name Dorian Wooram Park
nicknames Ian
age 32
gender male
sexuality bisexual (fl)
role government official

appearance
height 6'1 | 186.04 cm
eyes brown
hair black

relationships
family
Himchan Park (father)
Jina Park (mother)
Dominick Park (son {adoptive})

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dorian Wooram Park is the only child of Himchan and Jina Park, a pair of restaurant owners. He had a pretty normal childhood, his family was middle class and he floated through his early years with ease. Ian was smart enough that he rarely needed to study in order to get good grades. When he was thirteen years old his father was severely injured in a car accident, his father ended up falling into a coma a few days after the accident. Dorian's mother did her best to run the restaurant while juggling watching over his father in the hospital. From that point on the family struggled to stay afloat and keep the restaurant running. At the age of fifteen, his mother made the decision to let his father go as there was a very slim chance of him waking up. Ian's mother was forced into a position where she had to sell the restaurant, it was then that he decided that he was tired of seeing his mother suffering and that he was going to focus solely on making money over everything else. This decision led to some tension with his mother, but he refused to change his mind. He started to study extremely hard through the rest of high school and into university and then began working as a government official almost as soon as he graduated. Despite disagreeing with the majority of what the government was doing, he stayed because he was there for a paycheck and that was it. About five years after he began working in his government position while working late, he came upon a hall with no security cameras and a few small rooms, one door was cracked open and he could hear crying from it. Dorian out of curiosity walked into the room to find all sorts of machines, charts, and a baby. As he looked at the baby, he felt a pull at his heartstrings and made an impulsive dangerous decision. As it was late, there weren't many others in the buildings but he still faced a few challenges as he snuck the infant out. Ian spent a large amount of money to buy falsified documents to make the child his son, for the first time since he was a teenager, his priority wasn't just money as he now needed to take care of his son. Dorian is extremely intelligent and almost always cautious with every action he takes. It wouldn't be totally incorrect to call him avaricious or even a little selfish. He is extremely stubborn and sarcastic; while he dislikes dishonesty but will do so in order to protect others especially himself and his young son. While he has somewhat strong morals, his ambitions have almost completely blinded him from realizing that working for the government goes against his morals, the only moment where his morals overtook his ambition was when he found Dominick. His morals way win out again in the future if the safety of his son is threatened.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me