characters of bell ━ ☆ ━

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ pinecloud

Postby believe-hwu » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:30 am

PINECLOUD

do you want to be with

somebody like me?

name: pinekit pinepaw pinecloud

assigned mate: snowthorn

kin: breezethroat (father), nightwish (mother)

bio: the queen was born to breezethroat and nightwish, being the only kit in the litter but
her father had died fighting to entertain the current leader of the clan, but thankfully no one
else had died in the fights, and birchstar had stopped it before anything else happened. she
had been a new warrior when he had first begun his reign, making all females into queens and
giving everyone assigned mates, including himself. she had been assigned to snowthorn, brother
of one of her good friends, icewillow. even as she is expecting his kits, she worries that their
relationship was just that, assigned, and hasn't exactly expressed that to anyone.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ nightwish

Postby believe-hwu » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:59 am

NIGHTWISH

and if you hurt me

that's okay baby, only words bleed

name: nightkit nightpaw nightwish

mate: breezethroat, to be assigned

kin: blackfin (father), grayfire (mother),
pinecloud (daughter)

bio: the queen was born to blackfin and grayfire, having been the only kit living through the
night, which is what her name was from. she had never known what her siblings' names had been
as she grew up to be a warrior, easily butting heads with another warrior a moon older than her.
after some time though, her mother had passed from greencough and her rival was the only one
she had been able to talk to. they had grown closer after that, and he had asked her to be his
mate. she said yes, of course, to no surprise to anyone else in the clan, apparently they had made
a bet on it a moon before. her father was happy for her although he had grown ill as she grew older
and he had only lasted until she was expecting breezethroat's kits. she had just found out and she
went to tell her father but he died moments before.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ swiftstrike

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:37 pm

SWIFTSTRIKE

if i had just one more day

i would tell you how much that i've missed you

name: swiftkit swiftpaw swiftstrike

mate: weaselfoot, to be assigned

kin: darknose (father), ravensong (mother),
breezethroat (son), eaglestep (son),
pinecloud (grand-daughter)

bio: the queen was born to darknose and ravensong, having been the only kit in the litter, and
she hadn't been harmed or anything, she was happy. she had always been close to another cat the
same age as her, he'd been her best friend. and that eventually grew into mates. her father had
gotten redcough and it had been a slow death. her mother had loved her father so much that she
couldn't live a life without him and drowned herself. it wasn't long after that when she had breeze
kit. she raised him and couldn't have been happier for him when he had fallen for nightwish, and
supported the relationship whole-heartedly. although she had been heart-broken when birchstar had
him fight for his life for nothing, she knew her son would have wanted nightwish to be alright so she
had made sure she was. she had another son, eaglekit, before breezethroat had died and not long
nightwish had had pinecloud. her son is now a warrior, but she wants him to be safe but he can't be.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ eaglestep

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:03 pm

EAGLESTEP

when everybody is busy out chasing

i'll make another road myself

name: eaglekit eaglepaw eaglestep

mate: to be assigned

kin: weaselfoot (father), swiftstrike
(mother), breezethroat (brother), pinecloud
(niece)

bio: the warrior was born to weaselfoot and swiftstrike, always living in his older brother's shadow
although he'd always known she hadn't meant to. birchstar had attempted to assign his father to
more than his mother, and weaselfoot would not stand for it, so the leader had fixed the problem
by simply killing him. all before he'd even been born, although it had been a little strange to him
at first, having a niece that was older than him. he's not quite known for being timid or being calm
like his father usually was, and actually acts similar to his brother. he is awfully blunt, and doesn't
think before he speaks and doesn't care much if he verbally hurts someone until he actually sees the
aftermath & feels really guilty. he is definitely not known to follow everybody else, and very much
wants to be different than birchstar, he wants nothing to do with the leader.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ redear

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:54 am

REDEAR

now and forever more

you'll be in my heart

name: redkit redpaw redear

assigned mate: scarletflame

kin: stonepelt (father), sheepcoat
(mother), owlswoop (brother), kestrelpaw
(sister)

bio: the warrior was born to stonepelt and sheepcoat, along with his brother owlkit, and had grown
up always getting in trouble, with his brother always getting him out of it moments later distracting
them. when he had grown into a warrior in time, he hadn't quite gotten out of the trouble phase but
his parents had another litter and had named her kestrelkit. when she became an apprentice, it had
been in birchstar's reign, and she hadn't been able to learn all that he and their parents had. so they
decided to train her themselves. although, it hadn't lasted until she had a chance to become a queen
because they were caught training her to fight. their parents had been murdered once birchstar had
realized and his brother had sacrificed himself saying that it was his idea instead of redear's. now he
has been recently assigned to scarletflame, although he feels that she should be able to be a warrior.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ lionscar

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:34 pm

LIONSCAR

the scars from the fights that came
through the years

are constant reminders of what got me here.

name: lion lionpaw lionclaw lionscar

crush: open

kin: sparrow (father), rosemary
(mother),
flamestride (brother), briarbush (sister)

bio: the warrior was born to a pair of loners, along with his two siblings, but their parents had been
sick with greencough and had abandoned them in pondclan territory during birchstar's reign. they had
been raised into the clan, always hearing that they hadn't belonged. when they had become warriors
and his sister a queen, everyone had been assigned a mate, and still the leader had despised all three
of them. so he devised a plan, to have lionclaw and flamestride join in the fights and be killed in them.
that plan failed, and he pitted them against each other. the brothers had fought to the death and lion
claw had lived. his sister had been distraught over it, giving him multiple scars & he hadn't fought back.
he was renamed lionscar and continued to fight when birchstar had threatened his sister, although briar
bush hadn't spoke to him in moons, she was safe until her son had died and she drowned herself.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ flotsam

Postby believe-hwu » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:09 am

FLOTSAM

and would you even recognize

the man that your little boy has grown up to be?

name: flamekit flotsam

crush: nyx

kin: cinderclaw (dad), thistlestar (mom),
jetsam (brother), ursula (adoptive mom)

bio: the rogue was born to the deputy of brookclan and her mate, along with his brother blazekit &
she had left them alone not long after to earn her lives, and a warrior had helped ursula take the kits
and raise them as her own. and raise them well she had, she had also trained them the way she had
been. the two toms had always been a part of her plan to ruin thistlestar as ursula would have still
had her own kits without thistlestar exiling her. he used to wonder if his real mother had ever even
thought about her son as ursula had told them that she abandoned them, but now he knows ursula was
the best mother they would have ever had. he tends to be the more laidback of the two, but if some
one tries to threaten ursula or nyx, you'd better believe that someone won't threaten them again. his
loyalty is to his family and his family alone.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ jetsam

Postby believe-hwu » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:25 am

JETSAM

touch my mouth and hold my tongue

i'll never be your chosen one.

name: blazekit jetsam

crush: nyx

kin: cinderclaw (dad), thistlestar (mom),
jetsam (brother), ursula (adoptive mom)

bio: the rogue was born to the deputy of brookclan and her mate, along with his brother blazekit &
she had left them alone not long after to earn her lives, and a warrior had helped ursula take the kits
and raise them as her own. and raise them well she had, she had also trained them the way she had
been. the two toms had always been a part of her plan to ruin thistlestar as ursula would have still
had her own kits without thistlestar exiling her. he was always the more aggressive out of the two, &
had never wanted to meet his real mother, not once. he is a bit more gruff than expected but under
it all, he's a softy much like his adoptive mother. he acts before he thinks, and is a lot more violent
than his brother ends to be. once he does meet his real mother, he soon knows that he wouldn't have
been the cat he is today. he would have been more inclined to please others, and much different.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ hazel

Postby believe-hwu » Wed May 01, 2019 11:07 am

HAZEL

i know you're scared of the unknown

but you don't wanna be alone

name: hazel hazelflower

crush: n/a

kin: tangle (father), streak (mother),
honeyjaw (sister), brindlekit (nephew),
laurelkit (niece), puddlekit (niece),
shellkit (niece)

bio: the loner had been born into her life from tangle and streak, along with her sister, sunflower. she
had loved being a loner, always seeing new places, but her sister had always wanted to settle down at
some place, and had even left the family when they had turned fifteen moons old. so the family had
followed her there and stayed put, although that leafbare their father had died. she had always been
close to her sister, and they had shared so many things together. at twenty moons old, her sister had
disappeared. she spent so many moons searching outside of clan territory for her, and she had never
found her so she has planned to see if the clans had known her. during the twenty-three moons she
had spent searching for her sister, her mother had grown ill, coughing up blood, & all she had wanted
was to see sunflower again, & hazel will spend the rest of her life searching for what her family had
lost as that had been all her parents had wanted, and it had been all she wanted. she was desperate
to find sunflower, and will be incredibly shocked to see her alive still.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ lizardtail

Postby believe-hwu » Wed May 01, 2019 11:53 am

LIZARDTAIL

we were born with nothing

and we sure have nothing now

name: lizard lizardpaw lizardtail

crush: n/a

kin: ratwing (father), ivypelt (mother),
softheart (sister), birdkit (niece)

bio: the warrior was born into the clan to ratwing and ivytangle, along with her sister softkit, both of
her parents had chosen to stay in birchstar's reign & their kits had suffered for it. softpaw was named
after her tendency to help anyone and everyone and she had been softheart, & in a cruel twist of irony
birchstar had found some fire twolegs had simply left, and said lizards tails grow back but will yours?
softheart had spoke out for her sister, and had her kit killed because of it. the newly named lizardtail
avoided her family, afraid of how her sister would have reacted to her. she thought it had been her own
fault for birdkit. softheart hadn't had any more kits after that, and said so to the leader, and she had
received the same fate as her daughter. her parents had tried to leave the clan, and although she knows
what birchstar had done, she was the one who chose hawkwatcher to be the new leader.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me