Kore's Krew

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Kore's Krew

Postby Koráki » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:57 pm

Hi! These are my trash gremlins ocs. You are welcome to look and browse, but please no posting.

I know the thread is bland. This is because I'm terrible at coding.

Character form for now:
Code: Select all
[center][size=200]{ On the surface }[/size][/center]

[size=85][b]||Name||[/b]

[b]||Nicknames||[/b]

[b]||Age||[/b]

[b]||Species||[/b]

[b]||First Impressions||[/b] [/size]

[center][size=200]{ Appearance }[/size][/center]

[size=85][b]||Height/Build||[/b]

[b]||Complexion||[/b]

[b]||Hair Color/Texture||[/b]

[b]||Face Shape||[/b]

[b]||Eye Color||[/b]

[b]||Distinguishing Features||[/b]

[b]||Outfits||[/b]
[/size]

[size=200][center]{ Digging Deeper }[/center][/size]

[size=85][b]||Personality||[/b]

[b]||Backstory||[/b]

[b]||Abilities||[/b]

[b]||Relationships||[/b]
[list][*][/list][/size]

[size=200][center]{ Details }[/center][/size]

[size=85][b]||Voice||[/b]

[b]||Fighting Style||[/b]

[b]||Other stuff||[/b]
[/size]
Last edited by Koráki on Mon May 20, 2019 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Koráki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Koráki » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:17 am

Res
Koráki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kittythrax's Characters

Postby Koráki » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:17 am

Another res just in case
Koráki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ezekiel

Postby Koráki » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:05 am

{ On the surface }

||Name|| Ezekiel Booker

||Nicknames|| Prefers just Ezekiel or Booker. Ajax calls him Ez.

||Age|| 22

||Species|| Human, Caucasian

||First Impressions|| Respectful, focused, rule-oriented

{ Appearance }

||Height/Build|| Taller than average/fit

||Complexion|| Lightly tanned

||Hair Color/Texture|| Black and close cut

||Face Shape|| Squarish

||Eye Color|| Hazel

||Distinguishing Features|| Purple circles tattooed around his eyes, and a
large star-shaped scar on his chest

||Outfits|| He wears the gensym knight armor

{ Digging Deeper }

||Personality|| Ezekiel is a well-studied warlock and loves learning and mastering new skills. He can have razor sharp focus and will always give his best to a mission. His mentor taught him to be quick-witted and quick footed, so Ezekiel’s mind is constantly analyzing his environment. He often squints his eyes and gets an irritated, confused look when he’s trying to figure something out.

But, while Ezekiel is definitely a wizard geek, he does have a good handle on social skills. He is polite and friendly, often greeting people with a warm smile and a hello. He loves listening to people talk about what interests them, if only because he can talk about his own in turn.

Like everyone, Ezekiel has his flaws. Whenever he encounters a problem he can’t solve, he gets fixated on it. The more he tries to figure it out, the more he gets frustrated at himself. This causes him to be moody and he has a habit of being snappish and curt when this happens because he isn’t thinking his words through before saying them.

He also doesn’t do well under pressure. In a crisis, Ezekiel has a difficult time keeping his head because he zeroes in on the details instead of focusing on the big picture. He needs to gain more field experience to conquer this.

||Backstory|| Ezekiel’s ghost revived him in the middle of a street in a large city. He had probably been hit by a car, because his bones were broken and scattered around. After his rebirth, Ezekiel travelled to the Last City, where Ikora assigned him to his mentor.

Ezekiel met Ajax during a crucible match. It was Ezekiel’s first, and Ajax crushed him immediately. Instead of ridiculing him, however, Ajax waited around for him after the match was finished and offered some pointers. After that, they just kind of stuck around together, forming a friendship.

||Abilities|| Ezekiel favors the Stormcaller subclass, though he also has some experience in Voidwalker and Dawnblade. He is also proficient with his black scorpion-4sr.

||Relationships||
  • Ajax
  • Vesta
  • Tanya, his ghost

{ Details }

||Voice|| Friendly and carefully spoken.

||Fighting Style|| Strategized and planned out. Calculated.

||Other stuff|| Text
Koráki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vesta Callis

Postby Koráki » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:02 am

{ On the surface }

||Name|| Vesta Callis

||Nicknames|| V, Ves

||Age|| 20

||Species|| Awoken

||First Impressions|| Quiet, unassuming, enigmatic

{ Appearance }

||Height/Build|| Shorter than average/lithe

||Complexion|| Blue-gray

||Hair Color/Texture|| Plum-colored and styled like this

||Face Shape|| Diamond

||Eye Color|| Blue

||Distinguishing Features|| Plum lips and an almost white scar that cuts across her entire face from right to left diagonally.

||Outfits|| She wears the Frumious Armor

{ Digging Deeper }

||Personality|| Private and reserved, Vesta doesn’t like to be the main focus in the room. You’ll often find her off to the side, keeping an eye on things. While she is polite to strangers, she rarely speaks to anyone unless it’s necessary. She prefers to listen. She loves to explore and learn about the universe.

Vesta’s time in captivity, unfortunately, has caused her to develop anxiety and a fear of close spaces. It has also drained a lot of her confidence and she has a problem of second guessing herself in a crisis.

However, while Vesta struggles to keep herself from shutting down, she has no problem supporting her team. If one of her friends is in danger or in need of assistance, Vesta will immediately step in. Ajax calls it her “mom friend override”.

||Backstory|| Vesta was resurrected inside an archaic spaceship. When she became a Hunter and was accepted as a guardian, she was at a loss of what to do. It was all new, and a lot of it was scary.

That’s when Xavier-14 took her reluctantly as an apprentice of sorts. He taught her all he knew about the ways of the Hunters, and they grew to be close friends.

Finally, Vesta took on one of her first solo missions. It was a standard patrol on Earth’s Moon: go in, kill a few Hive, get out. Then everything went wrong. A horde of Hive attacked, and she was forced into a corner. She fought until she exhausted every reserve and was eventually subdued. The Hive took her prisoner and kept her in a cage deep within their tunnels, draining her Light periodically.

So far away from the Traveler, and constantly being drained of Light, Vesta and her ghost were facing a short, grim future. It seemed like nothing could be done, until her ghost found a way to send a short transmission containing their coordinates and a plea for help.

The Vanguard received the message and dispatched Ezekiel and Ajax to rescue her. It was a dangerous mission, but they managed to succeed. Vesta ended up joining their fireteam and has been with them ever since.

||Abilities|| Vesta relies on her trusty One Earth hand cannon and favors the Arcstrider and Gunslinger subclasses.

||Relationships||
  • Ezekiel
  • Ajax-9
  • Clyde, her ghost
  • Xavier-14

{ Details }

||Voice|| Soft and quiet, with a slight lilt.

||Fighting Style|| Quick and stealthy.

||Other stuff|| Text
Koráki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Matilda (furry)

Postby Koráki » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:38 pm

{ On the surface }

||Name|| Matilda

||Nicknames|| Tilly, or sometimes Mat

||Age|| 19

||Species|| Honduran white bat

||First Impressions|| Bubbly, forgetful, kind

{ Appearance }

||Height/Build|| Short and petite

||Fur Color|| White

||Hair Color/Texture|| A mixture of soft orange and pink sherbet. Medium-length and curly.

||Face Shape|| Round, with a small muzzle

||Eye Color|| Purple

||Distinguishing Features|| She as the yellow ears and nose that are common with most Honduran bats, as well as white fluff around her neck and chest. Her fingers and the ribs of her wings are the same soft orange as her hair and fade to yellow at the tips. Her wing membranes are a soft pink.

||Outfits|| She loves oversized sweaters and hoodies, all in pastel colors.

{ Digging Deeper }

||Personality|| Matilda is a happy and carefree bat with a bubbly attitude. She loves talking to new people and making friends. Some may find her annoying, however, because of her forgetfulness and gullible nature.

||Backstory||

||Abilities||

||Relationships||

{ Details }

||Voice|| High and sweet

||Fighting Style||

||Other stuff|| Makes high-pitched noises whenever she is excited.
Koráki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finnegan Marx

Postby Koráki » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:57 pm

{ On the surface }

||Name|| Finnegan Marx

||Nicknames|| His closest friends call him Finn

||Age|| 28

||Species|| Striped Hyena

||First Impressions|| Gruff, intimidating, hardworking

{ Appearance }

||Height/Build|| Tall and muscular

||Fur Color|| Black and gray

||Hair Color/Texture|| Black and messy, styled in a mohawk

||Eye Color|| Amber

||Distinguishing Features|| Black stripes and swirls all around his body, with a paler gray underbelly. He has a scar cutting across his ribs and a patch of fur missing behind his left shoulder.

||Outfits|| Finn shirks the normal uniform in favor of his leather jacket and dog tags. He keeps his badge in his inside pocket just in case, as well as a pistol strapped to his hip.

{ Digging Deeper }

||Personality|| Finn is dogged (pardon the pun), rough, and has little to no social graces. He is very driven and will not rest until a case is closed. Underneath his rough exterior, though, Finn has a big heart and a strong moral compass. He is loyal to his friends and would gladly take a bullet for them.

[size=85]||Voice|| Deep and rumbly

||Fighting Style|| Dirty, unafraid to cheat or trick his opponents
Koráki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hummingbird

Postby Koráki » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:25 am

{ On the surface }

||Name|| Nuala Jackson “Hummingbird”

||Nicknames|| Nala

||Age|| 20

||Species|| Human

||First Impressions|| Tough, sarcastic, witty

{ Appearance }

||Height/Build|| Average height, athletic

||Complexion|| Fair

||Hair Color/Texture|| Black and straight

||Face Shape|| Diamond

||Eye Color|| Brown

||Distinguishing Features|| Dyes her hair regularly. It currently has blue and purple streaks through it.

||Outfits|| Nuala normally wears leather jackets and black clothing. Her hero suit is a black jumpsuit and combat boots. She wears a leather jacket with a magenta-colored patch designed to look like the silhouette of a hummingbird. Her identity is concealed by a black helmet with a magenta mirrored visor.

{ Digging Deeper }

||Personality|| Nuala can be seen as standoffish or aloof. She likes to put up walls because she finds herself caring for others too easily. All she wants is to help people and keep those she loves safe from harm.

One of Nuala’s weaknesses is that she struggles with self-confidence. She often second-guesses her judgement, and on more than one occasion this has caused her to lose battles.

||Backstory|| Nuala’s origin story isn’t very interesting. She just got tired of seeing her city suffer from crime, and decided to do something about it.

||Abilities|| Nuala has been in gymnastics since high school. She is also handy with a whip, and has some expertise with technology and gadgets.

{ Details }

||Voice|| Sharp and rich

||Fighting Style|| Quick and precise. Not afraid to be brutal

||Other stuff||
Koráki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kittythrax's Characters

Postby Koráki » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:53 am

{ On the surface }

||Name|| Raphael Santos

||Nicknames|| Raph, Inky

||Age|| 27

||First Impressions|| Insensitive, hardworking, wry

{ Appearance }

||Height/Build|| Tall and muscular

||Race|| Latino-American mixed

||Hair Color/Texture|| Black and spiked, kind of like this

||Face Shape|| Square

||Eye Color|| Black

||Distinguishing Features|| Trimmed facial hair (kind of like the above pic); three bullet scars on his chest and abdomen; a slightly crooked nose; a small scar on his chin; other various scars around his body.

||Tattoos|| A pair of angel wings on his back; twin dragons on his chest; a sleeve on his right arm, not too crowded, with recurring skull and cemetery motifs; a barcode on the left side of his neck.

{ Digging Deeper }

||Personality|| Raph can be a very intimidating person when first met. He has what could be called "resting serial killer face", as well as a natural defensiveness about him. A history with dangerous people and messy family ties will do that to you.

If you can manage to get close to him, you'll find that he's actually a very warm person. He has a dry, sarcastic wit and a penchant for pranks that you wouldn't expect. He loves to tease and push to show his affection, and wouldn't think twice before giving you the shirt off his back.

||Backstory|| Born to an American father and a Latina mother, Raph grew up in Mexico with his brother Angel. He stayed behind when they moved to America, and found himself getting involved with the wrong crowd. Fortunately, his brother pulled him out just in time, though the damage was already done.

Raph has tried to start a new life as a tattoo artist. He loves the work and finds it therapeutic, and has established a good customer base. He hasn't spoken to his parents in many years, and only sees his brother occasionally, though they are on good terms.

||Abilities|| Excellent tattooist; can draw pretty well; knows a little bit of fighting skills

||Relationships||
  • Angel Santos, his brother

{ Details }

||Voice|| Deep, with a slight accent

||Other stuff|| Has a doberman named Rex
Koráki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Talonscar

Postby Koráki » Mon May 20, 2019 3:23 pm

x
x
T A L O N S C A R
name;; Talonscar age;; 30 moon gender;; male rank;; deputy
──────────────────────────────────
appearance;;
A ruddy abyssinian with a sleek, lean build and amber eyes.
He has a notched ear, three claw marks on his left shoulder,
and a permanent snarl due to a scar on his muzzle.
────────────────────────────────────────
personality;;
Talonscar is a hardened warrior with a knack for strategy and an
impressive track record. He charges into battle head first, relishing
the thrill of the fight and the feeling of victory. A relatively new deputy
after the last one passed in the heatwave, Talonscar has struggled to
temper his fire with diplomacy. He loves his clan and would lay down
his life for it, though. Perhaps, in time, he will gain enough
wisdom and become a bit more levelheaded than his past self.
Koráki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me