Chicken's characters

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Chicken's characters

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:04 am

“I don't care what you do.”

Kouki Nakamura ~ Kouki ~ 16 years of age ~
Male ~ 5' 8" ~ Bisexual ~ Blood Hound puppy
1-A Student

Trooper K-9

Personality: Kouki is very reserved. He doesn't
like being the center of attention but he want
s to be a help in some way. He's rather brash a
nd doesn't always think before he acts. He also
has a hard time figuring people out. He knows t
hat emotions exist but can't exactly tell if some
one is angry or sad or happy. He has been trying
to be better but he still makes mistakes. He als
o enjoys seeing smiles. He has been taught that
smiles always mean something happy. He likes t
hem. He sees it as something good and nothing c
an change his views on it. Smiles are pure things!

Kouki likes belly rubs.
He also prefers meat more than veggies
stuff“Just get out of my way.”

Quirk: Blood Hound is a transformation quirk. It allows the user to transform into a very large demon hound. Kouki's form is a large silver wolf with red eyes. He can transform at will most of the time. However, on full moons, he is unable to transform out of his wolf form and actually has had a hard time controlling it. He has discovered that he is also able to breathe fire. He hasn't practiced it much since it has burned his throat when he first overused it.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:04 am

“𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓪 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓯 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻,”

Katylin Agreste ~ Kate ~ 19 years of age, c
urrently 13 ~ Female ~ Bisexual ~ Age-Sliding
Neutral

Spy Kid

Personality: Alexander's personality shows in m
Kate is considerably more withdrawn than befor
e (What that before is unknown to most); howev
er, she still loves and cares deeply for her friends
and family seeing them as the last remnants of a
sanity she cannot afford to lose. She strives to sh
ow her ability yet knows when to shut up. She is v
ery stubborn as well, even when she is in a state o
f disconnection. When you get under Kate's skin (i
n a family sense), she will become different. She w
ill act as if she has nothing to worry about and eve
rything to worry about at the same time. She says
that she was always that way once. Protecting tho
se that she loved and cared for. Cracking small jok
es that could get some to chuckle. This is what Ka
te was, the caring sister. She is deathly afraid of n
eedles and anything with a stinger. She is rather s
mall and doesn't enjoy it being pointed out. She w
ill zone out and it can be quite hard to get her bac
k. Agile and quick on her feet. She is very caring a
nd protective and rather intelligent.

Has a thing for tall people.
But demands top bunk.
stuff“𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓹𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓵𝔂𝓹𝓼𝓮.”

Quirk: Age-Sliding allows the user to change their physical age. This means that Kate can change her age. Although she is really nineteen, she can appear to be either a child or an elder. This quirk is very useful when she wants to gain information. When she changes her age, it is a lengthy process. It also drains her very easily. She is perfectly fine when she is finally reaches the age she wants. It is only the transformation. Another downfall is that her body follows the limitations of the age. As a child, she isn't very strong. As an elder, she might have back problems or problems remembering things.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:05 am

“Welcome to Nightvale, dear listeners.”

Eichi Sakamaki ~ Eichi ~ 20 years old
~ Male ~ 5' 8" ~ Bisexual ~ Nightvale
Villain

Cecil Palmer

Personality: Eichi is rather tricky to understand.
He can be playful and serious all at once. He c
an be an adult and a child all at once. Howeve
r, he is dedicated to his work. He loves to ente
rtain people. Though, his definition of 'enterta
in' is different than the norm. He likes to see d
ifferent reactions to his podcast. He likes to wa
tch people react to a fictional world, Nightvale.

Do you want secrets?
I can give you secrets. This boi loves male scientists!
stuff“I do hope you enjoy your time here, in our quaint, little, odd town.”

Quirk: Nightvale is a tricky quirk. It allows the user to put voices in a victim's head. However, it is not harmful. After all, it is mostly just putting a podcast on in someone's head. It's what is on the podcast that can be harmful. Eichi's quirk creates a podcast that is called "Welcome to Nightvale" in his victim's head. It is a radio show that talks about a world where conspiracy theories are all true. It can be either harmless or can cause people be doubtful about those they had trusted, such as the people in power. It's not normally bad but it can be terrible for society.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:06 am

I might help you heal.

Momo Hayashi ~ Momo ~ 20 years of age ~
Female~4'11"~Demisexual~IcyHot Unicorn
UA Assistant Nurse

Doctor Unicorn

Personality: Momo is a stoic type of girl wh
o wouldn't really put your emotions in her
"care about" list. However, as a hero, she
does care. She will be the "mom" friend.
Always bringing medical supplies to all of
the dangerous events. Always making sur
e there is no one possibly dying on their
watch. They are very careful not to show
that side to very many, though. Being bor
n from a quirk marriage, Momo hates love.
She refuses to let many get close to her as
friends. She downright despises relationshi
ps because she hasn't seen any good ones i
n her life. She does enjoy being close to ot
hers though. She wants to care for her friends.

She enjoys reading about magic.
She has an image to uphold, though.
stuffBut you have to not hurt yourself again to fully heal.

Quirk: The quirk IcyHot Unicorn is a marriage of the quirks "IcyHot" and "Unicorn Magic". Unicorn Magic allows the user to have magic, although rather limited. The max was a few minor spells and levitation. IcyHot allows the user to give off varying temperatures throughout their body from ice cold to burning hot. This can be used to soothe sore muscles as well as cool injuries that might swell. Combined, the two create a quirk that allows the user to do temperature spells, do simple spells, levitate objects, and give off varying temperatures throughout their body. Momo refuses to use her unicorn spells as she would always hurt herself (mainly her eyes, causing them to be foggy but she can still see). It was also her mother's quirk. So, without her mother, she will refuse to learn how to use her spells. She does, however, use her father's IcyHot quirk to help people heal.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:07 am

████████████████
Milo ~ PL-600 ~ Deviant ~ Male ~ Pansexu
al ~ #225529140 ~ House Assistant/Sitter
Milo was created to be a House assistant
who could also watch over children . Mil
o was bought by a family to take care of
a young girl named Kate . She had name
d Milo and showed him many things whe
n they were together and Kate's parents
were away. Kate is why he is a deviant .
████████████████
████████████████
Milo is a very caring and protective andr
oid. He will die for those he cares about.
He's willing to do anything to make them
happy. Milo is also quite a flirt. Especiall
y after becoming deviant. He doesn't rea
lly do it for love. He just likes to observe.
human emotions like that. Plus, if chees
y pick up lines make someone smile, Mil
o is all for flirting with anyone for smiles
████████████████

ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:08 am

Name: Winter Murphy
Sexuality: Pansexual
Hair: White
Eye color: Purple
Skin Tone: Pale
Height: 6'
Weight: 170 lbs
Quirk: Fluidity
Villian Name: Winter's Angel

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Personality:
Winter is a rather hard person to understand. She is not quite heartless to everyone, but can be on first impression. She is more of a very strict mother to those she cares about. Although she can be mean, she really will love you if you get under her skin the correct way. She is protective and will kill if she was asked to do so.
She is extremely distance with enemies. She really is heartless to her enemies, showing nothing as a weakness. She will not hesitate to ruin her enemies. She follows orders like a soldier, but will deliver orders like she was born to be in charge. She punishes rule breakers and rewards good followers with her way of positive reinforcement. Mainly just not going so hard on them. She isn't a very extroverted person with her expressions of happiness.

Quirk Description:
Winter's quirk "Fluidity" allows them to change her gender. Winter does make it known that she was a born female and only discovered her quirk's power when she reached the age of four. Although long-lasting effects in staying in either form have been discovered by Winter, changing constantly will wear them down. She doesn't have a preference on the forms but has been more likely to hang around in her original female form. Winter will wish to be call "she" in her female form and "he" in male form.

Villian Costume:
Winter's costume varies depending on her form. In her female form, she can be seen in leotards or dresses of white with sparkling embellishments. In her male form, Winter can be seen in a military like outfit, pure white. She likes the thought of pretending to be an Angel, allowing the freedom of gender to flourish within their wicked ways.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:08 am

Name: Charles Murphy
Sexuality: Closeted Homosexual
Hair: Black
Eye color: Greyish black
Height: 6'
Weight: 175 lbs
Quirk: Sharper
Hero Name: Piano Man
Other: His older sibling is Winter but
they've been disowned by the family.

Personality:
Charlie is serene and calming to most. He has been described as the next "Piano Man" and he lives up to the title. He's almost never angry and always willing to give comfort to those who ask for it. He is shown to be extremely talkative. He's comfortable around family and friends, being able to truly be himself around them. Charlie, when provoked enough, will be deadly silent. Not many have seen it but it is said to be similar to an alpha showing an omega its rightful place with no need to do anything physical.
He's also rather hesitant to talk about family. He will be quick to change the subject as it makes him uncomfortable when talking about his family (Mainly his sibling and their ideals.)

Quirk Description:
Charlie's quirk, Sharper, enhances all of his senses. He can hear, see and smell things from miles away. He can feel and taste things not many can. The only problem with it is that pain is also enhanced. A small cut can feel like a stab wound, a sprain could feel like a dislocation and bruised ribs will feel like broken ribs. It's not extremely fun, but it's fine.

Hero Costume:
His hero custome is a rather simple black suit that covers all but his head. His accessories are the yellow plaid scarf and a gun holster. The scarf is something he doesn't like to be without since it is like a lifeboat for him. He is able to using it as a wrap of sorts if he sustains small but painful injuries during fights. The guns he uses are simple pistols that he has trained himself with. He's not a perfect shot but he's working on it.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:09 am

Name: Katylin Agreste
Sexuality: Bisexual Romantic
Hair: Red
Eye color: Brown
Height: 5'
Weight: 110 lbs
Quirk: **Allison**
Villian Name: Alice Angel

Personality:
Kate is considerably more withdrawn than before (What that before is unknown to most); however, she still loves and cares deeply for her friends and family seeing them as the last remnants of a sanity she cannot afford to lose. She strives to show her ability yet knows when to shut up. She is very stubborn as well, even when she is in a state of disconnection. When you get under Kate's skin (in a family sense), she will become different. She will act as if she has nothing to worry about and everything to worry about at the same time. She says that she was always that way once. Protecting those that she loved and cared for. Cracking small jokes that could get some to chuckle. This is what Kate was, the caring sister. She is deathly afraid of needles and anything with a stinger. She is rather small and doesn't enjoy it being pointed out. She will zone out and it can be quite hard to get her back. Agile and quick on her feet. She is very caring and protective and rather intelligent.

Quirk Description:
Kate's quirk is both a separate being and the same thing. She is able to transform into a dragon completely. With the dragon, she is able to sprout only wings, only claws, only the fiery eyes, or just the fire. Allison is a powerful being when combined with Kate's form. However, only if she is willing is Kate able to use her quirk. If Allison wishes to rest, Kate will be rendered useless. If Kate wishes to rest but Allison wants to play... well, it doesn't happen much anymore but she has burned her house down before.
Her eyes when still human can be seen as fully red. Her wings when human are about 3 meters when fully extended. Her claws are only seen on her fingers. Her fire has caused her some burns before but not as often.
In her dragon form, Kate is about 5.8 Meters from nose to tail and has a wing span of about 9 meters. She has lost control before in her full form.

Costume:
Kate's costume is rather simple. A black skin tight suit that has the back removed so her wings don't burn holes into it. She wears a hospital like mask with what looks like a set of sharp teeth on it covering the lower half of her face. She has fire resistant gloves and boots to prevent any self burns when she uses her flames. She wears a plain black belt that is wrapped with extra clothes just in case she burns her costume when she transforms from dragon to human.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:09 am

Name: Milo
Real age unknown
Sexuality: Pansexual Romantic
Hair: Blonde
Eye color: Normally Blue, somtimes
right is red.
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 150 lbs
Quirk: Mimic
Name: Copycat is his most recent alias

Personality:
Milo is a rather complicated individual.
He can seem rather flamboyant and cheery but he also is rather menacing when he wishes to be. He can earn your trust then break you for doing so within seconds. With what many assume are centuries under his belt, Milo is rather unpredictable. He can seem rather insane if looked at just right. All in all, Milo likes to keep people guessing. It's like going to a jail house for school. Good yet so so bad.

Quirk Description:
Mimic allows Milo to copy any quirk that he witnesses in person. It is like collecting that same quirk. Once he sees the quirk being used at its full potential, he is able to keep that quirk forever. He has collected many quirks, even useless ones. When he receives a new one, Milo receives a rather massive headache, his right eye glows red, and he gets rather giddy after he gets passed the headache. His favorite quirks that he has collected so far are Immortality and Heal. Another downfall of Mimic is that any weaknesses that the original owner of the collected quirk had, Milo will also collect with the quirk. He has made the mistake of using two very opposing quirks at once, before. Mimic also has a time limit when at full capacity. Milo's body can only handle more than one quirk at a time for a few minutes. His maximum number that he has tried before was four and it was barely a few seconds before his body was pushed too far, leaving him unable to fight. After such an event, he will have to remove himself from the spot light so he can recover. His recovery time varies between a day to a week or so. He's careful, but even the oldest make mistakes. He also has to be aware of some of the more powerful quirks he has collected. If he were to collect an enemy's quirk and they were to fight, Milo would not be able to defeat them with their own quirk. It will weaken against the original and Milo will be forced to defeat them a different way. He also has a harder time with Mutation type quirks, not quite understanding them. His body and quirk want to copy them but are physically incapable of doing so.

Costume:
Milo, although not under the same name, was once a villain. His costume was rather simple, a white dress shirt, blood red vest and tie and black dress pants and shoes. He had so much that he never was able to theme anything. So, he was a rather evil gentleman.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:10 am

Name: Megumi Saiko
Nickname: Meg for friends
Sexuality: Bisexual
Hair: Purpleish Pink
Eye color: Purple
Height: 5' 6" --> 6' 2"
Weight: 130 lbs --> 159 lbs
Quirk: Video Game
Hero Name: Electric Warrior

Personality:
Although she doesn't want it pointed out, Megumi acts like a child, most of the time. Although she can be mature and an actual adult, she easily slips into the role of a young fourteen-year-old girl. She is playful and rather stubborn all the time. She enjoys making people laugh with her immature antics. However, when it comes to hero work, she is very professional about it. She puts everyone before herself and will ultimately let herself get wounded to help just a little longer. In her second form, you almost won't recognize her since she is rather selfless and forgets about herself. She loves to see people safe and smile. So, she works hard to give them exactly what she believes that they deserve, a smile and her hardest work.

Quirk Description:
Megumi's quirk is a transformation type quirk. It allows her to transform into what seems to be a video game character. She is equipped with what many warriors in a video game would have. An electric sword, and little two little bombs on her head for emergencies cases only. She also increases in size, becoming rather large when in her video game form. Although she is rather powerful in her video game form, because of it she looks like a child without it. She can also only hold the form perfectly for about two hours before she has to take it easier. If she does stay in her second form for longer than two hours, she starts to get extremely sluggish like she just added some heavy weight on her shoulders. She passes out after about 6 hours of staying in the form.

Hero Costume:
Megumi's other form wears a black, purple and blue leotard. She wears stockings that match, reaching about mid-thigh. Her hair changes with her form as well, becoming two long braids. At the top, her gaming clips become little bombs that she hates to lose. Her leotard also has wings on the back that light up with the electric purple sword that she keeps on her.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me