spicys ocs

A place to store your roleplay character information.

spicys ocs

Postby spicyskeleton » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:35 am

─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
    ─ oc
Last edited by spicyskeleton on Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:56 am, edited 10 times in total.
spicyskeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bored

Postby spicyskeleton » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:55 am

who knows what this will be used for if ever
      is a cunning observer... is likely that person in the corner watching everything unfold and thinking about what they can do in this scenario to best benefit themself. even if its the most chaotic thing possible theyd be in the corner sipping a drink while everyone is running around trying to find the best possible path for themself here
      is v smart? theyd have a different perspective of things tbh.. like is def v self centered but also i think they would be really good at reading other folks? like can get in their mind and think about how that person may feel or what they might do in different scenarios.. like def has brain power that moves 100 miles a second and though the likliness seems impossible that their almost always right.. well. they are almost always right in predicting things itd be scary. is real good at math and statistics and stuff like that too that would add into it and like. psychology? really analyzes people even though they. dont care and are only doing it for their own benefit most of the time.
      though they are,, def the type to be used by force? has a mind and tongue of fire but alas they cant physically defend themself so. once people figure that out which,, i think would be a little difficult bc theyd be good at bluffing and pulling plans to use the environment around them to escape and such but. if someone physically overpowered them itd kinda be over and they are smart enough to go w whatever anyone wants as to not get themself hurt? theyd be called a coward a lot and stuff for that tbh but they wouldnt care bc theyd know that this is simply a mechanism to keep living and avoid being punched in the nose. is also really neutral like isnt on anyones side but their own so. knows that either way if they are being forced to do something they dont care?? which idk i can see them being kind of taken over a lot as like. just being used as the person thats sent out bc everyone knows they can get the job done idk in what scenario whether it be mafia stuff or. idk but.
      is kind of numb to everything though? im seeing it being a repeated process of them being used by folks so. would form some type of numbness to everything?
spicyskeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me