🏵️Characters; dnp, please🏵️

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: 🏵️Characters; dnp, please🏵️

Postby squarshed » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:49 pm

relations

Eveningbriar - female - age - hetero.- Waterclan warrior. Open for family, looking for friends and a romantic interest! Would love for her to develop something with someone :)

Jaycry - male - 40 moons - bicurious - Airclan medicine cat. Open for family and old friends, Open for a possible romantic interest, but not necessary lol.

Sedgewhisker - male - age - hetero. - Earthclan warrior. Open for one or two close friends, possible family, and would love a romantic interest for him! It'd be cute for him to crush on someone haha

Hiddenstone - male - 35 moons - hetero. - Fireclan warrior. Open for friends, and super interested in a romantic interest (even better if it's forbidden, but certainly not required!)

Fallencloud - female - 35 moons - homo. - Fireclan warrior. Open for blossoming friends, and maybe a very slow-burn romance, or friends to lovers type of situation. Nothing quick though!

@rey skywalker I originally had Sedgewhisker have a crush on Thundersky but I removed it since he has no reason to be in the medicine den really lol, but if you are interested in rekindling this let me know! Otherwise he won't bother her much lol

@aurelia do you have any preference for a relation between JayCry and Skyewhisper? At the moment I'm thinking of Skyewhisper having to kind of mentor Jaycry a little because of his lack of knowledge, but it being a little awkward because he's older than her lol. Maybe eventually they become buddies or almost sibling-like?

squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🏵️Characters; dnp, please🏵️

Postby squarshed » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:25 am

@echo thank you for understanding! I will keep them as is for now I think, I might change hiddentone and fallencloud back if everyone is okay with it. I also don't want it to be unfair to everyone else though, so I'll think about it a bit. Thank you for the warm welcome back, this rp seems like a lot of run and I just has to join! It woke me out of rp retirement, lol!

@rey skywalker I apologize for that! I'm more than happy to change Jaycry's power then, I think I'll do enhanced agility so they aren't too similar :)

relations

Eveningbriar - female - 28 moons - hetero.- Waterclan warrior. Open for family, looking for friends and a romantic interest! Would love for her to develop something with someone :)

Jaycry - male - 40 moons - bicurious - Airclan medicine cat. Open for family and old friends, working a romance out with Skyewhisper!

Sedgewhisker - male - 35 moons - hetero. - Earthclan warrior. Open for one or two close friends, possible family, and would love a romantic interest for him! It'd be cute for him to crush on someone haha

Hiddenstone - male - 35 moons - hetero. - Fireclan warrior. Open for friends, and super interested in a romantic interest (even better if it's forbidden, but certainly not required!)

Fallencloud - female - 35 moons - homo. - Fireclan warrior. Open for blossoming friends, and maybe a very slow-burn romance, or friends to lovers type of situation. Nothing quick though!

@rey skywalker I originally had Sedgewhisker have a crush on Thundersky but I removed it since he has no reason to be in the medicine den really lol, but if you are interested in rekindling this let me know! Otherwise he won't bother her much lol

I'll reach out about my other characters once everyone has a chance to glance over my forms, but I think these were the most pressing relations to address. Feel free to pm or @ me on the discussion thread if anyone has any ideas! Just a little note, the age of my characters isn't very important to me! I am happy to change them if the age doesn't really add up but you want a certain relation with one of my characters :)

[/quote]
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me