๐Ÿต๏ธCharacters; dnp, please๐Ÿต๏ธ

A place to store your roleplay character information.

๐Ÿต๏ธCharacters; dnp, please๐Ÿต๏ธ

Postby squarshed » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:21 pm

This storage holds both forms, and pictures and ideas for later on. Don't steal any characters, and please do not post. Stealing includes ideas or taking heavy inspiration from my characters without asking or telling me.

link
link
Last edited by squarshed on Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:08 pm, edited 7 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sandy fang!

Postby squarshed » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:23 pm

"you are enough just as you are"

name sandyfang
      gender cis. male
      age 46 moons
      rank warrior
      desired rank acheived

fur dark cream, with a slight tabby pattern; notably soft and long, feathery fur
      eye color dark amber, with a pale green outer circle
      build tall and strong
      scent petrichor and faintly of honey
      scars(?) none noticeable

kin open
      sexuality heterosexual
      crush open!
      mate n/a
      kits none, but would love some

personality answer

history answer

Last edited by squarshed on Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:21 am, edited 11 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hemlockfrost!

Postby squarshed » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:24 pm

โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
โ”‚โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
fur long, thick
and feathery;
black, but bits
have been
bleached brown
from the sun
eyes pale green
build smaller than
average, her fur
makes her seem
broader than
she is
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
name Eveningbriar
gender female
age 28 moons
rank warrior
clan waterclan
โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…โ”…
kin open!
sexuality heterosexual
crush open!
mate n/a
kits none
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ”‚โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ”‚
โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›
      personality Eveningbriar is a serene, gentle cat with a lively gleam in her eye. This molly has a very kind, quiet and gentle demeanor, who exudes an aura of grace and composure. Many cats underestimate Eveningbriar because of her warm and maternal energy, but it seems like they forgot what a scamp she was when she was just a wee kit in the nursery; sneaking out, pestering the elders, challenging warriors, you name it. And while Eveningbriar found a more gentle and laid-back approach to life very enjoyable as she matured, her spark never really died. It simply got put to the side-lines; but sometimes her spark and energy shines through, with a sly joke or maybe a teasing glance. If you are in her care she will be more than doting and caring, but youโ€™ll have to expect a bit of tough love and teasing as she does so. Of course, she wants to help cats, but this is sadly seen as her being a pushover or a dim-wit, rather than her just being nice. And while she really is caring and understanding, she is also very observant and intuitive. If anyone in the clan knows the hot goss, its Eveningbriar; she just doesn't indulge unless pressed. She is very clever and a great problem-solver, always knowing what to do in a bad situation, and always making the best out of a bad situation. This quirk of herโ€™s can lead to her being very witty and on the rare occasion even a bit snarky, and close friends of hers get lucky enough to hear her quiet retorts. Overall, Eveningbriar is an elegant, kind and deceptively clever she-cat who lives a very happy life in Waterclan.

history wip

elemental power Eveningbriar can create a slight fog around her. That's really it. It isn't too strong, but really all she does is subconsciously turn the water in the air around her into fog by concentrating it slightly. It used to be very hard for her to do, but now it happens without even thinking about it. It's very light though, unless she is deep in thought or actively trying to conceal herself.

Last edited by squarshed on Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:45 pm, edited 25 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mapleglow!

Postby squarshed » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:25 pm

name Mapleglow
      other names Maplekit, Maplepaw
      gender cis female
      age 36 moons
      rank queen
      desired rank warrior

fur a torbie pattern, with a white stomach, chest and chin; average length, and silky smooth due to grooming often
      eye color dark green
      build smaller than average
      scent of rosemary, thyme and reeds
      scars(?) he has a few small scars, hardly noticable though. The most notable one being the one on her left cheek, going down to and along her jawline.

kin Ravencry (mother), Oakstep (father), Starlingpaw (brother)
      sexuality heterosexual
      crush tbd
      mate tba
      kits

personality Rosetalon is an excellent example of what a warrior should be; hardworking, loyal, and confident. Less "hardworking", and more like a workaholic; he is always doing something, whether it be leading patrols to repairing dens. He can be stubborn, wanting to do these things the right way, which is oftentimes his way. Nonetheless, he gets the job done, doing very diligent work in all he does. He puts his clan above all else, even himself; he's very self-sacrificial. Rosetalon is very much a people-pleaser, and will do just about anything to show that he is worth keeping around. This stems from a more deep-rooted and hidden anxious layer to his personality, one where fearing abandonment or being ignored is a strong one. Thus, he always puts that extra work in, to ensure his place in the clan and in his loved-ones lives. But, a part most cats don't see is his loving, gushy side; specifically for his mate. As soon as they were paired he was head-over-heels in love, and does everything he possibly can to appease her; even if she is plenty content, he still tries. He'll do things like constantly compliment her, fix up her nest with new moss and soft feathers, and without fail bring her flowers nearly every time he goes out on patrol. Some of his friends tease him for it, but he ignores them; part of him just wants to express his love, but the other is constantly working to secure that she won't leave him. He isn't very good with words or opening up though, so she may not know the root to his over-extravagance, or why he chooses to pick nasty burrs out of her pelt rather than say " I love you".

history answer
Last edited by squarshed on Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:28 pm, edited 30 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

plumskip!

Postby squarshed » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:26 pm

๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ

name plumfrost / rose talon;marshtalon
      gender cis. Fe / male
      age 36 moons
      rank warrior
      desired rank achieved

fur solid black shorthair; notably shiny and well-kept
      eye color pale gold
      build average; her legs are definitely on the longer side though

kin open!
      sexuality bisexual (female lean) / heterosexual
      crush n/a
      mate tba
      kits none

personality Plumfrost is a prime example of an introvert; shy, quiet, and lonesome. Withdrawn, she keeps her thoughts and feelings to herself, rarely sharing with even those she's closest to. She is awkward with her interactions, which some may find as odd or even a tad unnerving. It's normal for her to stumble over her words or to have a slight stutter when she speaks. Shy as shy can be, she will never inject herself into a situation, or even attempt to start a conversation. She's observant though, and can read any cat like an open book; so she is prone to being calmer around certain cats. A worrier by nature, she is almost always concerned about someone or worried about something she's done. She needs reassurance in order to keep the guilt away, and may try to seek it from her loved ones. There are a very select few that she will become comfortable around, but those who do will find a very kind-hearted molly, with a tendency to fret over her loved ones.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Rosetalon is an excellent example of what a warrior should be; hardworking, loyal, and confident. Less "hardworking", and more like a workaholic; he is always doing something, whether it be leading patrols to repairing dens. He can be stubborn, wanting to do these things the right way, which is oftentimes his way. Nonetheless, he gets the job done, doing very diligent work in all he does. He puts his clan above all else, even himself; he's very self-sacrificial. Rosetalon is very much a people-pleaser, and will do just about anything to show that he is worth keeping around. This stems from a more deep-rooted and hidden anxious layer to his personality, one where fearing abandonment or being ignored is a strong one. Thus, he always puts that extra work in, to ensure his place in the clan and in his loved-ones lives. But, a part most cats don't see is his loving, gushy side; specifically for his mate. As soon as they were paired he was head-over-heels in love, and does everything he possibly can to appease her; even if she is plenty content, he still tries. He'll do things like constantly compliment her, fix up her nest with new moss and soft feathers, and without fail bring her flowers nearly every time he goes out on patrol. Some of his friends tease him for it, but he ignores them; part of him just wants to express his love, but the other is constantly working to secure that she won't leave him. He isn't very good with words or opening up though, so she may not know the root to his over-extravagance, or why he chooses to pick nasty burrs out of her pelt rather than say " I love you".

fun facts
      ร— a night-owl at heart; she loves to stargaze as well
      ร— has many little worries and fears, but since she can't swim, she's absolutely terrified of large bodies of water (lakes, rivers, etc.)
      ร— doesn't support assigned mates, and is likely to fall for someone who she isn't assigned
      ร— has a nervous tick of digging her claws into whatever she's on; her nest is surrounded in these claw marks
      ร— she doesn't usually find herself with crushes, but when she falls for someone she falls hard
Last edited by squarshed on Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:37 am, edited 36 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

duskhaze!

Postby squarshed » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:26 pm

๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

name bearclaw / littlebird
      gender cis female
      age 25 moons
      rank warrior
      desired rank content

fur long, thick, dark brown tabby / medium length fur with a white a tortie-patched pattern; her patches are on her head, lower back, tail and legs
      eye color amber
      build large and muscular / lanky for her below-average height, with strong back legs for jumping high and climbing

kin wildthorn, littermate
      sexuality demisexual / demiromantic
      crush open!
      mate tba
      kits none

personality Bearclaw is an excellent example of what a warrior should be; hardworking, loyal, and confident. Less "hardworking", and more like a workaholic; he is always doing something, whether it be leading patrols to repairing dens. He can be stubborn, wanting to do these things the right way, which is oftentimes his way. Nonetheless, he gets the job done, doing very diligent work in all he does. He puts his clan above all else, even himself; he's very self-sacrificial. He has a strong moral compass, and an even stronger desire to lead. He'll even jump all over the opportunity to lead a small hunting patrol; anything to prove his worth. No cat is perfect though, and Bearclaw is no exception. With a striking temper and a cold shell, he can be a bit confusing to understand. Clanmates can never really tell if he'll snap at someone for doing something wrong, or simply brush it off and not care. He fears abandonment and struggles to let others in, causing his icy exterior. But he can't help but have a bit of a hothead.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Littlebird is a prime example of an introvert and is known for it. She is painfully shy, and is certainly not the kind to spark a conversation or to speak her mind. Soft-spoken and a cat of few words, most clan-mates don't talk with the quiet she-cat. She is awkward with conversation, and she isn't that good at hiding it. Withdrawn, she keeps her thoughts and feelings to herself, only really opening up to close friends and family. But, she's a real sweetheart once you get to know her; she is kind and observant, and will always lend an ear to friends who need it. She may not be good at vocalizing her needs, but sometimes all she needs is a friend to lay with or some time away from the bustle of clan life. Despite belief, Littlebird doesn't like to be alone all the time, and does need a social life; she just prefers a calm, manageable, and stable one. A sucker for routine, when something goes off-script Littlebird will get frustrated and confused and may need some time to re-calibrate. When upset, anxious or overwhelmed it is best to give her some space, as she will not talk until she's ready. But most of the time, she is a sweet and happy young cat, just shy quiet.

fun facts
      ร— when he does blow a fuse, he will always apologize to whomever he snapped soon after, and always feels very guilty when he does such a thing in the first place
      ร— likes to go on long walks through the forest at dusk if he's had an exceptionally long day
      ร— has a hobby of cloud gazing in his free time
      ร— while most cats know him to be all business, if relaxed and away from others he can be quite playful and sweet
      ร— he kind of supports arranged mateships, but part of him feels like it's just wrong
Last edited by squarshed on Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:32 am, edited 28 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cherryskip!

Postby squarshed » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:32 pm

name pale bird / cherryskip
      gender cis. female
      age 44 moons
      rank warrior
      desired rank content

fur very soft, shorthair dilute calico
      eye color light brown
      build much smaller than average; has a bit of a "softer" build

kin open!
      sexuality heteroflexible
      crush tbd
      mate tba
      kits none

personality
      Cherryskip has a heart of gold and is well known for it. She is a friend to all, treating everyone with kindness and an open mind. A shoulder to cry on, plenty of cats find comfort and joy in her presence. It's rare to ever see the molly without a smile on her face and a happy skip in her step. She's a strong optimist, seeing the plus side to just about anything. Some see this as a sign of a dim mind, but this molly is quite the opposite. In fact, her quick-wit will sometimes even manifest in a snarky comment or jibe every once in a while. It's never anything too serious, but those that underestimate her are often taken aback. However, she can get emotional and blow-up on others, even if it's a relatively rare occurrence. With her tendency to be melodramatic, she doesn't mix very well with aggressive or insensitive cats. In fact, she prefers either a friendly, chatty cat like herself, or enjoys the presence of a gentle, quiet soul that balances out her bubbliness. She may misinterpret something easily, or take something to heart that shouldn't. She's a "head in the clouds" kind of character, and a visionary, always having dreamed of things such as romance and adventure. Overall, her kind and friendly nature make Cherryskip a beloved member of the clan, even if she can be a tad sensitive.

history
      ร— n/a as of now

Last edited by squarshed on Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:01 pm, edited 42 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lupinepaw!

Postby squarshed » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:33 am

name hickoryshade
      gender cis male
      age 18 moons
      rank young warrior
      desired rank deputy someday

fur grey tabby with cream undertones; medium and feathery
      eye color olive green
      build tall and lean; stronger than expected

kin mother, lotusfall; father, smokestorm; sister open
      sexuality heterosexual
      crush peachpaw? not too sure yet :/

personality Hickoryshade is that kind of character that most have mixed feelings for. He is suave, smart, and confident, but he has a habit of breaking rules and being a tad obnoxious. Young warriors and apprentices can't help but admire his wit and defiance, but older members find him to just be a cheeky punk. He was a big-time trouble maker as an apprentice; and still is technically, he's just gotten better at not getting caught. From sneaking burrs into the deputy's nest to sneaking out at night, very few cats were a fan of him. But he still had many friends, as he has always had an irresistible charm to him and a ruthless sense of humor. He is incredibly intelligent, which is unexpected of him; but his intelligence has done him both good and bad. While it's helped him speak or sneak his way out of many sticky situations, it's also landed him in those sticky situations. Even with smarts, he tended to be a show-off, and his borderline-arrogance has landed him in the medicine den more than he or poor Mothcloud can count. While he has mellowed out since his late warriorship (being injured so often had its downsides alright), and now thinks his actions out more thoroughly, that doesn't make him any less of a daredevil; he's simply a more calculated one. He kept his humor, charm, and noncompliance, but has slowly begun to mature a bit, into more of a team-player, and less arrogant.

history wip!

fun facts
      ร— he was and still is a common face in the medicine cat den, as he gets sick nearly everytime the seasons change, and he still has a tendency to make impulsive decisions and end up hurt
      ร— he is not a fan of water in the slightest, and his worst days are days he has to work in the rain
      ร— despite his intelligence, he can be a bit of an idiot when it comes to romance
      ร— he doesn't support assigned mates, and most likely wouldn't be attracted to his mate
      ร— in a fight-or-flight situation, he almost always chooses fight
Last edited by squarshed on Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:30 am, edited 24 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

morningpaw!

Postby squarshed » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:42 am

name Elkpaw (Elkstride)
      gender female
      age 8 moons
      rank Swampclan apprentice
      desired rank warrior

fur seal-point, mitted; it is a medium length and silky
      eye color pale blue
      build shorter than average

kin rabbitpad, mother; fawnspring, father
      sexuality Lesbian
      crush open!
      mate none
      kits none

personality Undoubtfully an extrovert, Elkpaw is a very social young cat; she can chat up a storm with any poor soul, about anything. While friendly, and full of good intentions, she can dominate conversations, which can come off as fairly rude to some. Her lively nature mixed with her acquired taste for adventure can lead her to cause quite the trouble, even unintentionally. It isn't a shocking sight to see her and an unfortunate friend getting scolded by a mentor or even the deputy every once in a while. Despite her friendly nature and love for fun, Elkpaw isn't very close with many cats, and finds herself with more acquaintances than shoulders to cry on. Elkpaw's mind loves to wander, and her attention span is short, making day to day tasks a little frustrating for the young molly. Easily distracted, she may forget about a task entirely to do something far more mundane. Elkpaw truly is a well-meaning and kind-hearted cat, she just has a penchant for trouble and a wandering mind.

history ร— born a single kit to a young couple
      ร— her mother was a bit crazy, and her father had an eye for other she-cats in the clan rather than his new family
      ร— while loved, she grew up with a bitter mother and a disloyal father, and arguments and outbursts weren't an uncommon thing she was exposed to
      ร— her mother got very sick and passed not long into her apprenticeship, and her father fled the clan
      ร— despite this, she did end up blossoming, even if she tended to act out
      ร— much happier now, but she still misses her parents from time to time, even if they weren't the best

Last edited by squarshed on Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:27 pm, edited 41 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

scorchstone!

Postby squarshed » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:54 am

"แด˜สŸแด‡แด€sแด‡ แด…แดษด'แด› ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แดส สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›,
ษชแด›'s สœแด€แด… แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ แด˜แด€ษชษด"

โžถName; Scorchsun
โžถOther Names; Scorchkit, Scorchpaw
โžถAge; 42 moons
โžถGender; male
โžถOrientation; straight
โžถRank; warrior
โžถScent; vanilla and sunflowers
โžถWritten Description; Scorchsun is a large tom, far larger then an average cat. He is very muscular, thus very strong. His height and muscle mass have been described as intimidating, but his solemn amber gaze often makes cats second guess their initial thought on him. He has a long, thick, pale ginger tabby pelt. His fur is in a constant state of "fur purgatory"; while in a disarray, his pale ginger locks are never dirty or knotted. His tufted ears and claws are a bit longer than they should be, for his size. He has a deep, slightly raspy voice. His tone rarely betrays his emotion, unless he explicitly wants it to; he also believes he is speaking too loud when he talks, so his voice is often on the quieter side.

โžถKin;Poppyheart (mother), Twistedoak (father), Swanfeather (sister)
โžถCrush; open!
โžถMate; Morningdove (ex-mate), none
โžถKits; Blossomkit, Birdkit, wants to try having more

โžถPersonality; Once an upbeat, friendly cat, it's apparent how loss has changed Scorchsun. He is a reserved tom, who is often seen on the sidelines of things, alone. He has a calming, melancholy aura, being a gentle giant at heart, with a tinge of sorrow. Anyone that looks hard enough will notice that the ginger tabby has a fatigued stature, a look of someone who is simply drained. While he is a seemingly passive, tired cat, he does have a fighting spirit in him, willing to do anything to protect his clan. Despite being alone most of his time, he doesn't mind when a cat latches on, or decides to be his company. He actually enjoys it a lot, even if he won't seek out that companionship. By nature, Scorchsun is a patient, thoughtful, fatherly cat. He can and will take any cat under his wing, no matter their age or rank, or anything about them. Some cats find his presence a very comforting one, that makes them feel safe, and he takes pride in this. Understanding, Scorchsun won't allow anything stand between a possible bond with another cat.

โžถHistory; a wip

โžถHeadcanons; โ€ข Loyal to a fault. He would die for his clan.
โ€ข Actually, he would die for anyone. He is very self-sacrificial
โ€ข Won't say it aloud, but if a kit were to turn up an orphan he would adopt them in a heartbeat. He will adopt any youngster in a heartbeat.
โ€ข Loves stargazing, especially with those close to him. He also loves to sunbathe
โ€ข Isn't a very good hunter. His size makes it hard for him to anything quietly, and you have to be quiet to hunt.
โ€ข He wants to have kits again. Simply a second chance, with a cat he loves.
โ€ข He is a big mama's boy, and loves her more than anything. He kind of becomes his old self around her.

ร— his mother raised him and his sister on her own, his father having passed before he was born
ร— (he used to be far more cheery and outgoing as an apprentice, but has since then mellowed out to due to loss and experience)
ร— became mates with a she-cat when he was young, at around 20 moons old
ร— his mother passed, he was about 22 moons
ร— had two daughters with her; sadly, neither lived past 3 moons
ร— this drove the past mates apart, thus they split; his ex-mate would later die at the paws of Thunderclaw
ร— his sister died to Thunderclaw as well, when he was 35 moons
ร— has since then lived a melancholy and uneventful life

Last edited by squarshed on Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:31 am, edited 26 times in total.
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me