broken dreams - roleplay character forms

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: the lady

Postby broken* » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:18 pm

©

╔════════════════════╗
name:: cora delphine
actually 627 years
species/rank:: witch supreme
faceclaim:: emma watson

╚════════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔═════════════╗

scent:: lilies
body:: lean & curvy
height:: 5'7"
hair:: auburn
eyes:: red-brown
positive traits:: benevolent, calm,
capable, charismatic, charming,
intuitive, disciplined, caring
neutral traits:: protective, loyal,
determined, honest, maternal
negative traits:: cautious, hesitant
parents:: melinda (♀) & robert (♂)
siblings:: none
crush:: open
sexuality:: bisexual
powers:: her main ability is spell
casting
, however she is able to
perform certain spells that she has
mastered without verbalizing them.

╚═════════════╝

she may not be immortal like many other supernatural beings, but she likes to joke and say that her bloodline is immortal. her mother was the last supreme of their coven and her father was a healer in the coven. she comes from a bloodline of supremes, so while technically an outsider may think she was just handed her rank, she had to train her entire life to be good enough to fight for her right to rule. her several greats grandmother was the supreme of the thirteen witches who originally brought their coven to this town, and something that they always prided themselves in was being pure. while many other species had no problem with cross breeding and creating hybrids, her family strongly opposed the idea and so up until recently it was never even a possibility for Cora. her father died when she was 12; a mysterious illness had overtaken him, leaving him weakened at the wrong time, for he was found dead the next morning, killed by a gang of humans of all things. the death of her mate shook cora’s mother to her very core, and she pushed Cora harder than ever before to be faster, stronger, better. she didn't die until cora stopped aging on her 27th birthday, and melinda pushed cora to challenge her for the supreme title officially. with a new supreme taking charge, the old one faded away, and melinda died in her sleep, rejoining her lost husband. cora has been ruling the coven for the last 600 years.
Last edited by broken* on Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alpha dog

Postby broken* » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:24 am

©

╔════════════════════╗
means:: a Greek fates
pack:: grove
breed:: german shepherd

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

scent:: wet leaves
body:: large & muscular
coat:: black & tan
eyes:: gold
positive traits:: loyal, open, truthful,
kind, compassionate, genuine
neutral traits:: protective, motherly,
calm, intuitive, composed
negative traits:: defensive, uncertain,
torn, (currently) hurting/broken
parents:: unknown
siblings:: unknown
mate:: deceased
pups:: none yet

╚═════════════╝

clotho was born and bred to be a champion show dog, coming from a long line of purebred German shepherds. she never hated the humans necessarily but she didn’t really connect with the woman that purchased her. she was hardly six months old when her human got married to a man who owned a male Beauceron who was a little older than she was. Achilles and her became close very quickly, and he always had this mindset of wanting something more, longing for a sense of freedom and feeling useful to others. she was just over a year, he was just over 2 years, when he convinced her to run away with him. their owners always left the backdoor open, and they easily leapt over the wooden fence and slipped into the forest of trees behind their home. he was the one with the idea to create the grove pack, and as they ran into other strays and house dogs, they invited them to join them. they built up a strong pack over the years, but their willingness to help others ended up being their downfall. Achilles wanted to make an alliance with the urban dogs, and when they attacked his shock caused a split second of weakness where he was killed. clotho still misses him dearly, as he was not only her partner in leadership but also the love of her life, and she is deeply regretting not having pups with him, both always putting it off for ‘later’ because now later is too late.
Last edited by broken* on Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:19 am, edited 11 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Scavenger dog

Postby broken* » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:28 am

©

╔════════════════════╗
means:: Latin for ‘life’
pack:: urban
breed:: mutt

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

body:: lean & petite
coat:: tan/red
eyes:: dark brown
positive traits:: clever, creative,
curious, daring, confident
neutral traits:: stubborn, loyal,
determined, dedicated, honest
negative traits:: deceptive, sly,
secretive, hidden
parents:: deceased
siblings:: deceased
mate:: none yet

╚═════════════╝

honestly, this lady has been a street dog her entire life, its all she has ever known. running from the human dog-catchers who attempted to catch her and her family to take them to the pound was just a daily occurrence for her, and in fact is how she lost her mother, who got caught helping her pups escape. getting into fights and scraps with other street dogs over location of sleeping or food they had found is what cost vita both of her brothers lives. vita was on her own for a bit and while she was never the strongest dog or best fighter, she was fast and agile, and became incredibly talented at stealing from humans and other dogs. so by the time she came across the urban pack, she proved her worth as a scavenger, and has been a loyal member of the pack ever since.
Last edited by broken* on Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trainee dog

Postby broken* » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:10 am

©

╔════════════════════╗
means:: irish for ‘ruddy’
pack:: urban
breed:: golden-doodle

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

scent:: xxx
body:: small & chubby
coat:: golden
eyes:: dark brown
positive traits:: playful, leisurely,
optimistic, helpful, gentle
neutral traits:: superstitious, curious,
ambitious, unrestrained, pure
negative traits:: timid, submissive,
paranoid, naive, irresponsible
parents:: deceased
siblings:: deceased
mate:: too young
pups:: too young
code:: solace

╚═════════════╝

he was intended to be a birthday present for a child in a human family of five, and boy was he so excited to leave his mother and siblings and finally have his own owners to love and care for. He spent a mere two weeks with the new family before the humans left him. he didn’t know what to do with himself, and his doggy door had been closed before the humans left so he was left whimpering and scratching the door. he was lucky though, because there was no way he would have been able to break himself free. some of the urban pack dogs were passing through the area and heard his cries; one of the large adult canines managed to break through the plastic covering his doggy-door flap, and he was able to slip into the fresh air of freedom. he joined the urban pack immediately, feeling as though he owed them his loyalty since they had literally saved his life. although, if he's being honest, many of the more harsh, aggressive dogs do quite scare him, so he does his best to stay out of the way to avoid getting in trouble. he has heard rumors about the grove pack, but he has never actually met any of the grove dogs; he wonders if they are as nice as they sound, but he also knows he could never join them, not unless the urban pack kicked him out. like he said, he owed them his life and has thus pledged them his fealty.
Last edited by broken* on Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sentinel dog

Postby broken* » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:13 am

©

╔════════════════════╗
means:: Hebrew for ‘joined’
pack:: grove
breed:: border collie

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

scent:: pine needles
body:: long & lean
coat:: black & white
eyes:: amber
positive traits:: dedicated, reliable
energetic, hardworking, social
neutral traits:: competitive, proud,
stubborn, obedient, skeptical
negative traits:: anxious, forgetful,
eager-to-please, insecure
mate:: none yet
code:: solace

╚═════════════╝

levi was born on a cattle farm, and he absolutely loved his life. he had a group of five other border collies and australian shepherds that he worked with on a daily basis, herding the cattle from the fields to the barn to another pasture. he never had to worry about the humans bothering him, unless he failed at his job in some way, and he always had a bed to sleep in at night and food to fill his belly. but there was one day when the lead cattle-wrangler man got incredibly angry with levi; one of the calves wandered off from the herd, and levi had gone after it to bring it back. however, he didnt catch up in time and the calf ended up breaking its leg and having to be put down. the human took this failure out on levi. after the beating, levi decided never to let that happen to him again, and as soon as he was healed enough to walk without a limp, he slipped off into the forest and never returned to the farm. it was a little over a year ago that he came across the grove pack and felt as though he truly found his place in the world. in the recent attack by the urban pack, he was injured in his hind left leg, the same leg that he had the initial wound back on the farm, and he has been limping due to the strained muscle, which the shaman stated will heal but will take time.

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hades daughter

Postby broken* » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:46 pm

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

medicine cat apprentice

Postby broken* » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:52 am

©

╔════════════════════╗
previously:: jay
clan:: ruinclan
breed:: DSH

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

scent:: a mixture of herbs
body:: long & lean
coat:: black & white bicolor
eyes:: yellow
positive traits:: disciplined, clever,
alert, adaptable, calm
neutral traits:: reserved, sarcastic
confidential, restrained
negative traits:: rigid, cautious,
abrupt, assertive
mate:: forbidden
kits:: unable, neutered

╚═════════════╝

jaypaw was actually born as a kittypet named jay. his mother and father were both owned by the same two-leg, and so when jay and his two sisters were born, they were all intended to remain in the same home as well. planned to remain indoor cats for their entire lives, jay was neutered as soon as he was old enough. however, he was four moons old when his two-legs split up and moved; the man taking his father and one sister, and the woman taking his mother and other sister. jay was the leftover cat that no one chose, and ended up being left alone in the house as everyone else left him. he managed to slip through a cracked open window and escaped into the real world. jay wandered on his own for awhile before he came across some ruinclan cats, and they took him in. he confided in the leader about his inability to have kits, and it was recommended to him to become the medicine cat apprentice for the clan instead of a regular apprentice, since medicine cats were forbidden from having kits, it would never be an issue for him. he was renamed to jaypaw, and now spends his days attempting to make his new clan proud of who he is becoming everyday.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

interrogator warrior cat

Postby broken* » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:06 pm

©

╔════════════════════╗
previously:: doekit, doepaw
breed:: DLH

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

scent:: wet leaves
body:: muscular
coat:: brown tabby bicolor
eyes:: yellow/green
positive traits:: friendly, outgoing,
genuine, sweet
neutral traits:: truthful, confident,
questioning, clever
negative traits:: stubborn, unsure,
closed off emotionally
parents:: koifish & foxtail
siblings:: none
mate:: none, open
kits:: none yet

╚═════════════╝

honestly, doeleaf has had a fairly normal life thus far. both of her parents were loyal warriors of the clan, as had their parents been before them. however, koifish and foxtail had been best friends their entire lives, and it took them until they were 60 moons old to accept that they had feelings for one another, and then another several moons before they actually told each other and became mates. due to this, her parents were older when koifish became pregnant, and they considered doeleaf to be their miracle kit because they thought it was too late for them to have a family of their own together. she was not spoiled, but she was deeply loved, and so when she came of age to become apprenticed she was ecstatic, wanting nothing more than to make her parents proud. shortly after her apprentice ceremony things began to happen. koifish grew ill, something deep in her chest that always caused her to cough; she died before doeleaf got her new name. her father foxtail was said to have died of a broken heart; he began to fade after the loss of his mate, but he held on until his daughter became doeleaf. the night of her vigil, he passed in his sleep.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat runner

Postby broken* » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:11 pm

©

╔════════════════════╗
previously:: cotton
breed:: DSH

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

scent:: pine-sap & pollen
body:: lean & muscular
coat:: white/gray
eyes:: amber-yellow
positive traits:: confident, passionate,
genuine, hardworking, faithful,
helpful, intuitive, loyal
neutral traits:: logical, rational, clever,
insightful, intelligent, deductive
negative traits:: secretive, reserved,
concealed, private, cunning,
(to outsiders) deceitful, snarky
mate:: none, open
kits:: none yet

╚═════════════╝

cottontuft was actually born as a stray, a loner. she never knew her family; her father was a ghost she has never met, and her three siblings were sickly and weak and died within a month of birth. her mother was never the most comforting or maternal type, and so she got used to taking care of herself at a very young age. as soon as she knew how to hunt on her own, her mother was gone, another ghost in the wind that she has never seen since. she was never really a strong hunter though, and so she learned how to be fast and agile, quickly learning how to steal prey from under the nose of others who had already killed it. one of her strongest skills is her speed; she has a good endurance and can run for ages before she gets tired, plus her flexibility allows her to leap over and around objects in her way. however, one of her weaknesses is her physical strength; she can win a fight if she uses her brain to really think through her actions/moves, but if it came down to brute strength, she could easily be pinned and be unable to get back up. she came across the clan about ten moons ago and was given the rank of a runner upon joining.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dark forest cat

Postby broken* » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:32 pm

©

╔════════════════════╗
died at 43 moons
originates:: riverclan
clan:: dark forest
breed:: bengal

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

scent:: fish
body:: lean & muscular
coat:: silver
eyes:: green
positive traits:: confident, passionate,
hardworking, intuitive, loyal
neutral traits:: logical, rational,
insightful, intelligent, deductive
negative traits:: secretive, private,
cunning, deceitful, snarky
mate:: none
kits:: none

╚═════════════╝

stonefrost was born into riverclan, the smallest of their litter of five. their parents were two strong warriors who were very calm and kind creatures, always putting their clan above their own desires. stonefrost felt neglected as a kit and an apprentice by her parents, who were so loyal to their duties that they never showed stonefrost or any of their siblings much love or affection. stonefrost was only 7 moons old when they decided to cut off their family, refusing to acknowledge any of their siblings or parents as their blood, living the rest of their life as a self-proclaimed orphan. stonefrost's primary strength was their swimming; yes, all riverclan cats needed to be strong swimmers, but stonefrost seemed especially gifted at diving underwater and holding their breath for long periods of time. stonefrost became good friends with the riverclan medicine cat, their ability making them useful at gathering rare water herbs from the base of the lake that no other cat could get to. however, stonefrost began to whisper things into the medicine cat's ear, corrupting them into ignoring the messages they were getting from starclan. when the riverclan leader found out about stonefrost's treachery, they were going to be banished but they fought back and ended up being killed. she was content with this death, as it allowed her to join the dark forest.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me