broken dreams - roleplay character forms

A place to store your roleplay character information.

deaf & broken wolf

Postby broken* » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:44 pm

x
x

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
FERONIA
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
& so, a monster was born
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝i can make your death look like an accident ❞
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
means - roman goddess of wildlife & health
pack derevo
rank omega
age 4 years
gender female

appearance
mutation(s) "brittle bone syndrome" &
duplicated pinnae "four ears"

weight 85 lbs
build petite
eyes warm brown
fur black, white, & tan

relationships
siblings vulcan
parents deceased
crush/mate none, open!
pups none yet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
born into this pack, she was born during the time of peace between the two packs. her father was the beta of misto and her mother was a hunter in derevo. the pair of mates had a severe argument when she was a year old, and so her father kept her brother and her mother took her. when she was 2 years old, her mother had left to go reconcile with her father, despite the growing tensions between the packs, and she was ambushed by a vicious loner who killed her. her father vowed revenge on the loner and left the packs to find him & punish him for what he had done; he never returned. her mother was the only wolf who ever really vouched for her, trying to keep her as a subordinate, and so when she died, she officially became an omega. she was born with two separate mutations; duplicated pinnae mutation means that she has an extra pair of ear flaps behind normal ear flap; they have no actual hearing abilities, they're just sort of there. brittle bone mutation basically means that her bones are very weak. growing up, she was constantly spending her days with a broken bone or a twisted joint.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
this fae is known among the pack as a spitfire & a firecracker, speaking her mind no matter what others may think or what the consequences may be; she really doesn’t know how to hold her tongue. she doesnt think often before speaking, but she has been getting better at controlling her temper, due to a promise she made to her older brother. she is constantly getting into trouble; she gets herself caught up in any of the number of bad situations. she’s very much a free spirit who likes to just live life her way, and who hates the strictness of the pack laws; but she still obeys them, at least for the most part; she is incredibly loyal to the pack, specifically the alpha & beta, due to them taking care of her regardless of her mother's 'treachery'. she's an omega for several reasons; one is because of her constant questioning of authority. the other is because of her bone mutation; no one gave her a chance to learn to be anything but an omega, seeing her as not physically strong enough to hunt or fight.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

medic

Postby broken* » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:31 am

x
x
x
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
DALISAY
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
learn to sit & do nothing
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
"seek peace, for peace is freedom."
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name dalisay rosamie bautista
nickname dali, rosa
grade 12th/senior
rank the medic
age 17 years
gender female

appearance
fc becky g
tattoos 7 chakras tattoo along spine
height 5'0"
build petite
eyes black/brown
hair way, dark brown

relationships
siblings vergal - deceased
parents keanu & blessica
crush/partner none, open!
sexuality bisexual

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
her father and was a united states citizen, who met her mother during a military deployment to the philippines & brought her back with him to the states. people never really understood how her parents got along, due to how polar opposite they were. her father was an active-duty marine doctor who was all about medicine & surgery, and her mother was a spiritual healer who focused on crystals & herbs. they were an odd couple but they loved deeply, and dali was taught from a young age how to heal those in need; she apprenticed under her mother in her little shop for years, and so her father wanted to balance her knowledge out with 'real medical jargon'. dali had a little brother who was five years younger than her, and he was pretty much her entire world. he was killed two years ago, a bystander of a gang shooting drive-by, who just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. she held him in her arms as he took his last breath, & still has nightmares about the light leaving his eyes.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
it surprises people how much of a perfect combination of both of her parent she is. she has the rational, logic-driven side from her father, which is what has driven her to excel in school; she skipped her sophomore year of high school, & has been taking advanced-placement courses since she was in middle school. she has a desire to get multiple degrees, up to the doctorate level, and while she has been accepted to the ivy league school of cornell university with a full-ride scholarship, she has put it on hold. after graduation, she already has every plan made to spent the next two years serving in the peace core, before returning home for continued education. she also has the calm, hippie-like side that enjoys seeking serenity in meditation, balancing her chakras, etc. she does a lot of yoga, and is almost always praying or self-exploring in those moments.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the siren

Postby broken* » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:16 pm

so you're a tough guy,
full name anastasia jeneuer
nickname ana
meaning resurrection, fair lady
species siren
age 21 y/o
gender female

like it really rough guy,
fc emma roberts
(ahs coven as madison montgomery)

height 5'7"
build lean & curvy
eyes light green/blue
hair straight, blonde
tail opalescent

just cant get enough guy
siblings none
parents unknown
crush/partner none atm
sexuality pansexual
i'm a bad guy; duh!
ana is really just not the kind of person to be messed with. she constantly gives off an
"i dont give a ..." vibe, known for rolling her eyes, scoffing, talking back, etc to pretty
much everyone. she doesnt believe in authority, and only respects others if they show
her respect as well, regardless of 'title' or 'rank'. ana seems to get herself into her fair
share of trouble pretty frequently, but she always seems to manage to wiggle her way
out of actually facing the consequences for her actions, whether thats by her smooth
way with words, or just completely transforming her appearance into that of another to
'get away'. you'll often see her w/ a drink or a smoke in her hand; pretty much 24/7.

this oh-so-'lovely'-lady was born in the freezing cold waters of the arctic ocean, off the
northern coast of russia. she doesnt remember anything about her biological mother or
father, as she was found by her pod, abandoned at just a few days of age. her first, primary
language is russian, so although she currently lives within the united states, she often speaks
in russian out of habit & has to correct herself to english. the pod that raised her became like
her sisters, as she called them, & although they remained in that one area most of her life,
they had to move when she was a teenager due to a group of hunters having found their home.
it was then that tragedy struck; she was 17 & she was separated from them during a massive
storm when they were crossing into the northern pacific ocean, & swam about alone for several
months before she landed on the coast of oregon. she wandered across the nearby states until
she met the pod she now resides with in wyoming, & while she sees them as no replacement
for her true sisters, its better than being alone again.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the vampire queen

Postby broken* » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:17 pm

That's my shape, 
I made the shadow.

full name cloelia domitius
nickname cloe
meaning escaped hostage, tamed
species/rank vampire queen
age appears 27 y/o,
really over 2000 y/o

gender female

That's my lane,don't 
wear it out though.

fc lily rabe
(ahs coven as misty day)

height 5'11"
build long & lean
eyes ice blue
hair curly, blonde

Feeling myself 
can't be illegal?

siblings deceased
parents deceased
crush/partner none atm
sexuality bisexual
So sue me for looking so pretty tonight!
she walks with an air of peace around her; she appears with soft eyes & a kind smile.
she walks very elegantly, carrying a sense of regality with her. she is a very mysterious
being to most, having a mysticism that typically is considered to be a "hippies" personality-
trait. she is the queen for a reason; she is highly protective of those she cares for, but do
not wrong her or show disrespect to her court. she can flip a switch in a "heartbeat" &
become the most fierce, violent, predatory creature you have ever seen.

this lady is from the time of the ancients; born during the beginning of the roman empire,
when it was under the rule of its first emperor, augustus caesar. her mother was a content
housewife, her father was a military leader under the emperor, & she was the youngest
sibling of 7 (and the only girl; she hated having 6 older brothers). she was immediately very
different from the other girls & women of her time, questioning the "why's" of everything.
when she was seventeen, a group of traveling gypsies came through rome, & she was utterly
& completely enthralled by them. she had a brief love affair with one of the gypsy girls, &
when they left rome to continue their journeys, she was whisked off with the group to live
a life of freedom that she before had only ever dreamed of. it didnt bother her that so many
people viewed them through a negative lens; she had never been happier. but on the night
of her 27th birthday, their group was attacked by a particularly violent radical group that
deemed them to be a 'plague on society'. cloe was the only survivor, but not for long, as
she was lying on the ground bleeding out; thats when alesandro appeared. a tall, dark, &
handsome grecian man, he offered her a way of survival, & she, being desperate to continue
living her freedom, accepted his offer. that was the night of her rebirth; that was the
night that she became a vampire. he was her partner in every aspect of the word for decades
after that, & slowly they began to form their 'vampire court'. they were the king & queen
of this court for over 500 years before alesandro was staked by a hunter, & she has been
ruling on her own now for about 200 years.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the fae

Postby broken* » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:19 am

I gotta find my place,
full name haru (l) akihito (f)
english name amethyst
meaning light/sun, bright/compassion
species/rank faery second
age appears 23 y/o,
actually over 200 y/o

gender male

I wanna hear my sound,
fc namjoon (from bts)
height 5'4"
build petite
eyes dark purple-brown
hair purple, floppy
wings royal purple w/ black edges

Don't care about 
all the pain;

siblings deceased
parents deceased
crush/partner none atm
sexuality demisexual
Cause I'm just trying to be happy!
he just wants everyone to get along & be happy; is that really too much to ask for? a
life filled w/ nothing but peace & joy for everyone, regardless of species. this lad is
almost always seen w/ a smile on his face, & prides himself on his sense of humor being
able to make anyone laugh (including himself most of the time). he has a huge softspot
for animals, & has been known to 'adopt' abandoned baby creatures or injured creatures,
from a variety of species, to raise and/or nurse back to health. he is incredibly gifted in his
nature-related abilities, primarily earth bending talents, but he also has the very uncommon
gift of speaking with animals. one thing to know is that he has been taken advantage of before
for being too trusting or naive in his youth, & while he still believes in giving everyone the
benefit of the doubt the first time around, has learned to not give second chances anymore.

he comes from a small family in japan who were known as social outcasts, because they did
not go into civilization often, primarily keeping to themselves deep within the mountains. they
were a group of about twenty or so, all related in some way by blood, & they kept themselves
secluded far from the humans in fear of persecution, for they were all faeries. they had every-
thing that they needed in their little village, growing the plant crops & raising the livestock.
but when he was young, only a teenager in faery time, his cousin had snuck out & gone to the
nearby human town; akihito had gone after him to 'keep him from doing something stupid" but
what neither of them realized was they had caught the eye of a trio of hunters who had been
passing through, & they were followed back to their village. everyone was slaughtered, &
akihito was the sole survivor; by some dumb luck he had managed to escape the brutality &
hide himself until the battle was over & the hunters were gone.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: broken dreams

Postby broken* » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:23 pm

so you're a tough guy,
name specklekit
future names specklepaw -> specklestorm
nickname speckle
rank kit
age 2 moons
gender tom-cat

like it really rough guy,
marking spots on nose & back of ears
build petite
eyes 1 green 1 blue
coat pure white
fur short & thin

just cant get enough guy
siblings wrenkit
parents heathersplash & coldstar
crush/mate none, too young
kits none, too young
i'm a bad guy; duh!
on the positive side, he is a very observant little guy. he does have some audio/visual
difficulties, due to some genetic issues from his heterochromia, etc. however, for the most
part when you look at his character, he is a very timid & shy tom. he does not speak much
unless he is 1) spoken to first by someone else or 2) really comfortable with you & trusts you.
he tends to see the negatives in everything around him, & so he is quite fearful & skiddish
about literally anything. any random or loud noise, he will practically jump out of his skin.
one thing about him to know is that he has a severe stutter, so afraid of messing up his words
that he cant say the right thing no matter how hard he tries.

the poor little guy was unaware of his paternal lineage up until recently, when he overheard
his mother talking to one of the medicine cats, & he heard the name coldstar drop. the poor
little guy was frozen in place at the realization of who his father was. ever since he was born,
he had overheard the whispers of the cruelty of coldstar's reign as the clan leader; how harsh
he was to everyone, how violent he got towards clanmates... he sounded like an absolutely
horrible tom-cat, & specklekit had previously been thankful to have never had to meet such
a nasty, mean cat. with the realization of that cat being his father, he has been mentally
freaking out quite a lot, not sure how to really handle it, or how the clan will react.
Last edited by broken* on Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: broken dreams

Postby broken* » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:24 pm

That's my shape, 
I made the shadow.

name silverfox
past names silverkit -> silverpaw
nickname foxy
rank warrior
age 41 moons
gender she-cat

That's my lane,don't 
wear it out though.

breed oriental & amer. shorthair mix
build large & lean
eyes amber/gold
coat silver tabby
fur short & thick

Feeling myself 
can't be illegal?

siblings deceased
parents deceased
crush/mate none atm
kits none yet
So sue me for looking so pretty tonight!
not openly rebellious, but someone who is definitely considered opinionated, she
is not afraid to be vocal about her beliefs. she does her best to respect those in
positions of authority, as well as the elders, but sometimes she just cant bite her
tongue when something she believes is wrong is occurring. this molly was given
the prefix "silver" due to her beautiful pelt, & the suffix "fox" for her ability to
slink around, unnoticed by most as she just listens & watches the world go on
around her. she knows alot of juicy secrets about many of her clanmates due to
this skill, not that she would openly gossip about anyone, for the most part.

silverfox had a relatively normal life growing up. both of her parents were older
warriors who had been together for over 40 moons before having their first, &
only, litter of kits, which consisted of silverfox & her twin sister briarleaf. they
were born in the middle of the day during the spring, so the medicine cats saw
no omens, positive or negative, about their birth. the twins were basically just
normal cats as far as everyone was concerned. the sisters lost both of their parents
during the same leafbare, due to them being older they both caught whitecough
& passed away within several days of each other during the same moon. the pair
pretty much leaned on each other to get through their loss, & were incredibly
close growing up & well into their adulthood. however, towards the end of cold-
star's reign, briarleaf challenged the way he ran the clan, showing him a disrespect
that he refused to tolerate & silverfox watched her sister be slain in the middle
of the clan camp. due to this, she has a strong hatred of coldstar & even though
he is now gone, she believes his kits are his way at getting back at the clan from
the grave & wants them gone; no leniency should be given.
Last edited by broken* on Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

leader cat

Postby broken* » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:27 pm

I gotta find my place,
name miststar
formerly mistkit -> mistpaw -> mistfeather
nickname misty
rank clan leader
age 37 moons
gender she-cat

I wanna hear my sound,
breed amer. shorthair
build lean & long
eyes vibrant green
coat tabby calico
fur short & thin

Don't care about the pain;
siblings none
parents deceased
crush/mate none atm
kits none yet
Cause I'm just trying to be happy!
a very kind creature by nature, she does not judge anyone upon first meeting,
believing very strongly in giving everyone a chance until they prove to you that they
are someone else. she has a strongly compassionate/empathetic heart, being the type
of cat to offer her aid to anyone in need, whether it be to carry you on her back or
just to be someone to listen to as you vent your feelings. the way she rules the clan
is with an open mind; she prefers to hear everyone in the clan's opinion on an issue
before making a decision. she is almost always seen with a warm smile on her face,
& has a soft spot in her heart for kits (due to them being the future of the clan) as
well as elders (for their past experiences serving the clan).

from the moment she was born, she was deemed to have a strongly positive aura about
her, & be destined for good things. her purity of heart was decided due to the time of
day & time of year when she was born; at the peak of the sunrise during the summer.
no one knows how miststar ended up as the deputy for the cruel leader coldstar; the
two of them couldnt be more opposites. but for some reason, he saw her as the best
option for his second-in-command; maybe it was because he never thought she would
actually take his place someday. she ended up leading the overthrowing of his reign,
& while she is not a bloodthirsty cat by any means, she was happy when his body was
found in the forest, covered in wounds, after his banishment.
Last edited by broken* on Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

young dog

Postby broken* » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:29 pm

We're just having fun,
name asher
meaning happy & fortunate
nickname ash
rank trainee
age 9 months
gender male

We don't care who sees.
breed sib. husky x aus. shepherd
build compact & coltish
eyes soft green
coat pure white
fur medium length & thick
marking cream points on paws & ears

That's how its supposed to be;
siblings none
parents ebony & willow
crush/mate none, open
pups none, too young
Living young and wild and free.
the rumor going around the pack is that this young lad is going to remain a trainee past
his first year birthday, due to how completely immature & childish he acts pretty much
24/7. no one believes he is anywhere close to being deemed "fit" to be upgraded in rank;
he basically just acts like a giant pup all the time. he doesnt care much for training & gets
distracted very easily by things that catch his attention, such as a pretty butterfly. he just
wants to have fun & go explore the world around him; he values his freedom over everything.

his mother was an australian shepherd who was an omega due to her intense fear of blood,
causing her to be unwilling to hunt & unable to fight. his father was a siberian husky, who
was an ordinary hunter with nothing special about him. he was banished from the pack due
to breeding with an omega, & once the pup was weaned from his mother, she too was kicked
out of the pack, while asher became a very young trainee. he doesnt really remember his
parents very much, if at all, & so when he hears dogs mutter things under their breath about
himself, saying he's gonna end up like his parents, he just shrugs it off, not really caring.
Last edited by broken* on Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hunter dog

Postby broken* » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:36 pm

I'm sure you 
got some things,

name lisette
meaning devoted to god
nickname lizzy
rank hunter
age 3 years
gender female

You'd like to 
change about yourself.

breed border collie
build long & lean
eyes dark brown
coat white & black
fur medium & thin
markings black dot under right eye

But when it 
comes to me,

siblings xxxx
parents xxx & xxx
crush/mate none, open
pups none yet
I wouldn't want to be anybody else!
she is a very passionate creature who wears her heart on her sleeve 99% of the time. she
has no problem letting others see her feelings; dont get her wrong, she is not naive to the
cruelties of the world or of other dogs, but she does not hide her true self either. she believes
in honesty being the best way to live life & speaks truth every time a word leaves her muzzle.
she is very dedicated to her job, being a skilled hunter thanks to her breed, & is always one
of the last dogs to feed on a meal, deeming many others to be more deserving & in need to
eat before her; she has the ability to go catch herself something small to eat if theres nothing
left after her packmates eat their fair share.

generations ago, her ancestors were the pets of humans who worked on farms to keep track of
the cattle, sheep, etc. she came from a purebred bloodline of collies who did what they did best
24/7. her great grandparents came across this pack when a fire had burned down their farm &
left them to fend for themselves. her lineage has since remained in the pack, known & respected
as excellent hunters, although a handful of them had been honored enough to become guards over
the years as well. personally, lisette's parents were hunters, but her father was killed before her
birth due to a hunting incident with an elk piercing him with its antlers, & her mother faced very
serious complications during the birth, losing 3 of the pups w/ only lisette born alive. her mother
passed away within a week due to her internal bodily damage.
Last edited by broken* on Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me