broken dreams - roleplay character forms

A place to store your roleplay character information.

wolf

Postby broken* » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:51 am

x
x

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
SASHET
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
"the healer"
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝you make my heart smile❞
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
means - scribe/librarian for
the egyptian gods

rank healer
age 7 years
gender female

appearance
breed wolf
scars large 1 across left hip
weight 45 lbs
build petite
eyes black
fur gray & white

relationships
siblings Shu & Sekhmet
parents Horus & Rose
crush/mate none, open!
pups none yet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she was born to two wolves of the pack; her mother rose was a healer, and her father horus was a former loner who had gained respect and made his way up from omega to hunter. she was born in a particularly harsh winter, and while she was actually the runt, she was the only pup of her litter of three who survived into spring. she was very intrigued by her mother's job of taking care of the sick and injured members of the pack, and so she followed in rose's pawsteps, although her mother died when she was about a year and a half old. her father caused quite an uproar when he mated with a new 'rat', a siberian husky named menhit, and the pair had a single pup, her half-brother shu. however, menhit didnt fit in with the pack, and shortly after shu was born, she left to be a loner once again. her father horus was demoted to omega for his 'relationship' with the traitor she-dog, and began to wander farther from camp. one day, a little under 3 years ago, he returned to the pack with a tiny pup in his jaws, covered in bleeding wounds. he had found his old flame & her new mate, both dying as they struggled to fight off a bear. horus died shortly after returning to camp, and sashet actually has a slight limp in her hind leg from the large scar that damaged the muscle there. she was attacked by another wolf for defending her little "sister's" right to join the pack, being just a pup of 2 months old at the time.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
unlike most of the wolves in the pack, her father instilled in her a sense of humility. she does not carry herself as though she is better than the dogs, & will not treat any of them poorly or as "lesser-than" beings. she treats them with the same level of respect that she does any other member of the pack. she has no problem providing herbs or other healing methods to the dogs, & tends to have a relatively positive relationship with most of the so-called 'rats' because of the way she conducts herself around them. she has a large heart filled with empathy and compassion, something she received from her mother.
Last edited by broken* on Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wolfdog

Postby broken* » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:59 am

x
x
x

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
SHU
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
"the scout"
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝keeping my attention is hard❞
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
means primordial egyptian god
of air/"emptiness"

rank scout
age 5 years
gender male

appearance
breed wolf x husky
scars the odd few here & there
weight 39 lbs
build large
eyes warm brown
fur gray/tan/cream

relationships
siblings sekhmet & sashet
parents horus & menhit
crush/mate none, open!
pups none yet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
shu was born into the pack as the only pup of his litter. his father was a longstanding member of the pack, but his mother was a brand new member. shu was barely a month old when his mother left, deciding the pack life was not for her & abandoning her son to this life. luckily, his father did his best to raise the little pup, but he did lean a bit on his grown pure-wolf daughter sashet to provide some mothering to the pup. growing up, he knew he was different but didnt quite understand why he had to work twice as hard as the other wolf pups did. when his father sat him down and explained the mindset of most of the pack members, it made the young wolfdog determined to prove himself and work his way as far up as he could go. he was able to show the wolves that he could fight alongside any of them, that he was smart enough to hold conversation; that he may not look like it, but he was more wolf than dog. he felt nothing but pride swell in his chest when he was 3 years old and reranked from an omega to a scout. of course, he wished his father could have been there to see it, but was glad his older sister showed her support, even though their little sister sekhmet had scoffed and walked away during the ceremony.
a true hard-worker, he feels like he constantly has to put 110% into everything he does if he wants to remain where he is in the pack. he is dedicated to his job and when he is focused on some specific task, there is nothing that could distract him from it. he can be a quite friendly canine but only when his mind is not preoccupied; if he is lost in his thoughts, he is very likely to come across as more reserved or even uncaring, because he can narrow himself onto one thing & when he gets in that mindset, he may snap out his words without thinking. he doesnt really understand why the wolves look down on the dogs so much, but as both a wolf and dog himself, he feels like its not his place to argue or try to fight it.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lead fighter wolf

Postby broken* » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:04 pm

x
x
x
x
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
VULCAN
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
they call him fire & ice
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝nothing burns like the cold❞
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
means roman god of fire
pack infernum / rogue
rank lead fighter
age 3 years
gender male

appearance
breed wolf
scars half-tail & various others
weight 179 lbs
build long/lean & fit
eyes pale brown
fur black & tan

relationships
siblings deceased
parents deceased
crush/mate none, open!
pups none yet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
born into a faraway pack whose name he has long forgotten, his parents were two omegas and thus from the day he was born he was treated like dirt by the other wolves. his headstrong nature led him to get into many scuffles with higher-ranking wolves, much to his parents dismay. he had an ambition and a drive to prove he was better than the omega rank he was born to, more worthy than his parents even of raising in rank. one day he challenged the alpha for leadership, and much to the dismay of the pack, he won. however, his victory was cut short by a coup that ran him out of the pack lands, banishing him from them forever. he wandered about as a loner for awhile before coming across the group of rogues he now resides with. he still has that desire to be more than he is, craving the power of being beta or alpha, but he is content to bide his time for now in the role of lead fighter.
filled with unholy levels of ambition, he strives to be the best at everything he does. he has no qualms about fighting or shedding blood to get what he wants, and has been known to attack packmates who do much as look at him the wrong way. he holds no soft spot in his heart for the omegas, in fact he treats them even worse than most, mainly because they remind him of his parents and the rank he was born into; they represent the very thing he despises and fought his way to climb out of for so long. he is good at what he does, but only sometimes follows the rules, which he sees more as restrictions to his freedom. he can be a bit of a flirt, a known ladies man; he doesn’t have plans to settle down anytime soon, but he is good at turning on the charm and hiding his truly harsh demeanor when he wants something.
Last edited by broken* on Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

healer dog

Postby broken* » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:08 pm

x
x

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
MINERVA
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
& so, a monster was born
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝i can make your death look like an accident ❞
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
means - roman goddess of wisdom
rank healer
age 4 years
gender female

appearance
breed wolf
scars large 1 across left hip
weight 71 lbs
build petite
eyes hazel
fur white, black, & red

relationships
siblings abella - deceased
parents deceased
crush/mate none, open!
pups none yet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
born into this pack, her father was a lead fighter and her mother was a lead hunter; both were very respected members of the pack. Minerva was the second born in her litter, her twin sister Abella being just a few minutes older. from the beginning, it was clear that she was the runt, fighting a chest cough from the day they were born. whereas abella was nearly double her size at birth and practically radiate power and strength. Minerva spent so much time with the healers that she grew a passion for what they did, and was honored when her mentor chose her to train as his successor. Meanwhile her sister was a skilled hunter who was gaining respect from the entire pack. where the new healer was a bit of a pushover, her sister would stand up for her and make sure she was treated well. the sisters grieved together when the fire that took the packs territory also took he lives of their parents. Abella shocked everyone when she wound up pregnant, but Minerva was there by her side from the first day. she was nearly to her due date when her body was found, and Minerva hasn’t been the same since.
Have you ever heard the saying where there are times that something in the brain just snaps? Like a switch that was turned off for years beforehand, suddenly flipping to on? That’s what has happened to this fae. Her entire life she has been the sweet one, the one who showed compassion and love to everyone, who was known for giving second chances to anyone who sought one. To those who grew up with her, it’s like she’s been replaced by an entirely different wolf. That warm smile that everyone was used to is long gone; it’s like she has a permanent RBF now. every word that leaves her mouth is coated with either a sickly sweet undertone or just a cold harshness; both tend to give others shudders. she is filled with a vengeful spirit set on getting revenge on the rogue pack. she has begun asking various pack members to teach her how to fight, craving nothing more than to taste the blood of the rogues who killed her sister.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cheetah shifter

Postby broken* » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:54 pm

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

heron shifter

Postby broken* » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:56 pm

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wolf subordinate

Postby broken* » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:11 pm

x
x

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
FREYJA
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
& so, a monster was born
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝i can make your death look like an accident ❞
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
means - norse goddess of love & death
rank subordinate
age 3 years
gender female

appearance
breed wolf
scars chunk out of left ear, &
large scar across chest from a fight

weight 85 lbs
build petite
eyes warm brown
fur silver/black/gray

relationships
siblings aegir
parents deceased
crush/mate none, open!
pups none yet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
born into this pack, her parents were the beta pair before her brother took over that position. she really doesn’t remember much about her parents, except for faint memories of what they looked like, because she was so young when they died. she was only 6 months old when her mother didn’t return to camp after a hunt, her body being found mauled with a loners scent all over it. her father was never the same, so driven by revenge that he left her in the care of her older brother so that he could find the wolf that took her mother away from them. she doesn’t know if he ever found the loner, because he never returned to the pack. she just assumes he is dead at this point. she is incredibly close to her big brother because he pretty much raised her in the absence of their parents & she feels like she owes him a lot.
this fae is known among the pack as a spitfire & a firecracker, speaking her mind no matter what others may think or what the consequences may be; she really doesn’t know how to hold her tongue. she doesnt think often before speaking, but she has been getting better at controlling her temper, due to a promise she made to her older brother. aegir is constantly bailing her out of trouble when she gets herself caught up in any of the number of bad situations that she's ended up in in the past. she’s very much a free spirit who likes to just live life her way, and who hates the strictness of the pack laws; but she still obeys them, at least for the most part. many wolves question why she has not been demoted to an omega or even kicked from the pack as a loner, due to her consistent disregard for authority or pack law. there are pretty much 3 reasons that she has remained a subordinate; the 1st is that her brother is the pack beta & he fights for her, the 2nd is because of her bloodline being so strong to the pack as the prior beta pair, and 3rd is because of how valuable of a hunter she is, she considers herself to be one of the best hunters in the pack.
Last edited by broken* on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:41 am, edited 10 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

beta wolf

Postby broken* » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:12 pm

x
x
x
x
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
AEGIR
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
they call him fire & ice
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
means Norse god of the ocean
pack member? yes
rank beta
age 6 years
gender male

appearance
breed wolf
scars too many to count
weight 179 lbs
build long-bodied but muscular
eyes dark blue
fur pure white w/ a few black points

relationships
siblings freyja
parents deceased
crush/mate none, open!
pups none yet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
born into this pack, his parents were the alpha pair and so a lot of pressure was put on him from a young age. there was no guarantee he would become beta male after his parents died or stepped down, so he worked his butt off to prove to the alphas that he deserved the position & was the best choice for it. he became beta earlier than he expected, due to the loss of his parents. his mother had gone out hunting and was ambushed by a vicious loner who killed her, & his father vowed revenge on the loner and left the pack to find him & punish him for what he had done; he never returned. his baby sister was barely six months old st the time, so he had to try to raise her while taking on all these new responsibilities as beta; needless to say, it hasn’t been easy.
cool, calm, and collected are three of the best words to describe this brute. he is very level-headed & rational, always thinking a situation through fully before he speaks. he has an incredibly (some would say unholy) long patience threshold, and it takes a long time of wearing him down to get him to snap. he is not the type to jump into a fight for no reason, but has proven himself time and time again to excel in combat. he is not harsh towards any members of the pack, even the omegas, but he does not tolerate disrespect towards himself or his alpha. the one weakness he has is for his little sister, who he would do anything for and has done a lot for in the past. time and time again she should have been demoted to omega for her disobedience or stubborn rebellion but each time he has managed to talk the alpha into forgiving her words & giving her another chance. the only wolves that he really hates & will attack without question are loners, due to what a loner did to his family.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the delinquent

Postby broken* » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:50 am

x
x
x
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
CALYPSO
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
they call her fire & ice
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name calypso rae kottos
grade 11th/junior
rank delinquent
age 18 years
gender female

appearance
fc hayley williams
tattoos too many to count
height 5'10"
build long & lean
eyes bright green
hair orange, pink, & red

relationships
siblings damien
parents victoria & matthew
crush/partner none, open!
sexuality pansexual

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
born in the 'beautiful' city of los angeles california, she had a pretty rough life growing up. her parents were both police officers, so her home life was very strict, rigid, and structured. there were too many rules to count, & honestly she didnt pay attention to half of them because she was more concerned with her freedom. she had an older brother, damien, only being two years older, and he was her world. they were two peers in a pod, & he was worse than she was about disobeying and rebelling against everything; he pretty much taught her everything she knows about the streets. how to pick a lock, how to break into a car, how to steal without getting caught, etc. but he also had a serious drinking/smoking problem, and last year he overdosed and passed away.
this young woman is known among the school as a spitfire & a firecracker, speaking her mind no matter what others may think or what the consequences may be; she really doesn’t know how to hold her tongue. she doesnt think often before speaking, but she has been getting better at controlling her temper, due to a promise she made to her older brother before he passed. he was constantly bailing her out of trouble when she got herself caught up in any of the number of bad situations that she's ended up in in the past, but lately she' hadnt had that partner in crime to bail her out. she’s very much a free spirit who likes to just live life her way, and who hates the strictness of the world's laws and doesnt really follow any rules but her own.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

albino wolf

Postby broken* » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:38 pm

x
x
x
x
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
VULCAN
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
they call him fire & ice
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
means roman god of
volcanoes & the desert

pack misto
rank beta
age 4 years
gender male

appearance
mutation(s) albinism &
syndactyly (split foot)

weight 179 lbs
build long-bodied but muscular
eyes pink/red
fur pure white

relationships
siblings feronia
parents deceased
crush/mate none, open!
pups none yet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
born into this pack, he was born during the time of peace between the two packs. his father was the beta of misto and his mother was a hunter in derevo. the pair of mates had a severe argument when he was a year old, and so his father kept him and his mother took his sister. due to his fathers rank, a lot of pressure was put on him from a young age. there was no guarantee he would become beta male after his father died or stepped down, so he worked his butt off to prove to the alphas that he deserved the position & was the best choice for it. he became beta earlier than he expected, due to the loss of his parents. his mother had been coming to reconcile with his father, and was ambushed by a vicious loner who killed her, & his father vowed revenge on the loner and left the packs to find him & punish him for what he had done; he never returned. he was born with two mutations, unfortunately. the most obvious is his albinism; he has very pale/fair skin underneath his white coat, and he has some sight problems in bright light due to his pink/red eyes. his other mutation is called syndactyly, more commonly known as split foot; basically, his toes are fused together so instead of having four/five 'toes', it appears more like he has two large toes per foot. it makes gripping or gaining traction on slick surfaces more difficult.
cool, calm, and collected are three of the best words to describe this brute. he is very level-headed & rational, always thinking a situation through fully before he speaks. he has an incredibly (some would say unholy) long patience threshold, and it takes a long time of wearing him down to get him to snap. he is not the type to jump into a fight for no reason, but has proven himself time and time again to excel in combat. he is not harsh towards any members of the pack, even the omegas, but he does not tolerate disrespect towards himself or his alpha. the one weakness he has is for his little sister, who he would do anything for and has done a lot for in the past; it breaks his heart to see her in the other pack, having to consider her an enemy. he questions if he would be able to harm her if it came down to that, or if he would spare her and lose his title... the only wolves that he really hates & will attack without question are loners, due to what a loner did to his family.
Last edited by broken* on Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me